━ ill fated || a very messy w...

By maIlsoft

(the fanfiction is written assuming you've already watched wii deleted you, if you haven't i suggest watching... More

AUTHOR'S NOTES.
WARNINGS.
CHAPTER GUIDE
CHAPTER ONE: RISK.
CHAPTER TWO: SOMEONE FAMILIAR
AUTHOR'S NOTES 2.
CHAPTER THREE: DISCOVERY
AUTHOR'S NOTES 3.
CHAPTER FOUR: DEEP END
CHAPTER FIVE: RELAPSE
AUTHOR'S NOTES 4.
CHAPTER SEVEN: FAMILY
CHAPTER EIGHT: FORGIVENESS
CHAPTER NINE: BREAKING POINT
CHAPTER TEN: ATTEMPT
CHAPTER ELEVEN: WORTHY
BONUS BETA CHAPTER
A BUNCH OF UNUSED CONCEPTS
PART TWO TEASER
update lol !1!!1

CHAPTER SIX: BIOS CRASH

104 3 0
By maIlsoft

the mii channel seemed to be melting around kyle two. or maybe that's just what it felt like. it wished it had the control panel right now. the usual music of the channel sounded off key and corrupted. the familiar crack that signified the hospital hallway was still relatively visible, but now it was glowing a soft red.

kyle two ran towards the opening and within a few seconds it was there. the mii's speed seemed to have greatly increased for some reason. when kyle two stuck its head in the hallway, it noticed immediately that some kind of struggle had happened. the hospital beds were all turned over or damaged.

the textures warped and stretched over their models, clipping through the ground. the source of the red glow was coming from the electric chair room. kyle two peeked its head around the corner to the small chamber. austin's control panel was primed and opened, but no one was using it.

a big, red pop up was displayed on the screen.

'WII SELF DIAGNOSIS COMPLETED. ERROR CODE 205928. AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED AT THIS TIME. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.'

the control panel had been opened between the doorway to the electric chair room and the hospital hallway, acting as a barrier between the two. kyle two tapped the rhombus to close it, and caught it in its hands.

once the control panel had dropped, the mii saw austin and eteled. they were both attacking each other savagely and when austin noticed kyle he shoved eteled off and stood up.

"tHiS iS a PrIvAtE fIgHt ScEnE, sO cAn YoU-"

eteled had taken advantage of the distraction. austin fell forward, landing at kyle two's feet. an axe was embedded in his back.

austin's robotic body glitched into a human as he landed.

it looked all too similar for kyle two's liking.

and the person now standing over him stared at the corpse.

with those dull, blue eyes.

kyle two backed up, locking his gaze with henry. the human henry.

then someone started laughing. it looked down back at austin's corpse, which was no longer dead. austin seemed to be full of life. he kept laughing in an insane manner.

"HEN..rY.." he choked out between the laughs, "cOmE ON nOW, i WaSN'T evEN trYING."

austin stood up slowly and deliberately. he yanked the axe out of his own back, which made kyle two flinch.

"burn in hell, austin," henry growled as austin began cornering him.

the two had glitched so much that their mii bodies were almost not present. kyle two was watching humans fight.

and out of any of them, the two on the tape.

"I WANted THIS to be a GRANd fINAle, YOu kNOW tHAT? MY lasT aCTION oN tHIS goDFORsAKen WII. dO yOU REgRET aNYtHIng AT aLL, HenRY?" austin slurred out, his voice full of rage.

"you know what? maybe at one point i did. at one point i felt bad for taking your life for no reason. but now? now i wish i would've killed you, and then myself. at least then i wouldn't be stuck in this hell."

"MhM. YoU'RE FUnNY, hENRy~! mAYbe YoU sHoUlD'Ve tHoUght Of tHat bEfOre kiLliNg mE!" austin hummed out, clutching the axe harder.

he took a swing at henry's neck, which sliced his head clean off. kyle two only watched in silence. then suddenly everything went cold. all the lights dimmed dramatically, and the control panel in its hand lost its warmth.

austin looked over behind him, past kyle two.

"aWH-H, lOOks LikE tHeY UNPLugGED uS. i BEt thEY'Re TryING to FiX tHE WIi."

"you're.. austin sanders? that- the one who got murdered? by henry?"

"hMm? oH? DiD hENry sNItch? oR wAs hE bRAggING?"

"no... i watched the tape."

"tHE WHaT?" austin said, pausing.

"didn't you send me there? it was this dark place with a screen and-"

"wAiT. aRE YOu TalKING aBOut tHE oUTlaNDs? HoW diD yOU gEt iN tHE scReEN? wAsN'T iT loCKeD?" he questioned.

"no...? since those two shut down the wii, can you teleport me there? i can try and unlock it for you."

"i'D lIkE tO sEE whAT's On thERE, yEah."

kyle two gave austin the control panel, still holding the small wii remote. the mii grabbed on to the now-human's wrist, and both were transported to the outlands. it hadn't yet gotten used to human austin, and thought that it was way more friendly than the mii one. at least it was someone kyle two could relate to.

the small mii bounced towards the screen. it was kind of excited to be alone with austin for once without having to worry about henry. it gave austin the remote once the tall man caught up with it.

"it's really easy, press a to select things and use the d pad to move your selection."

austin just gave a simple nod as a response, then pressed a. surprisingly, the videos weren't corrupted, as kyle two expected them to be.

"i DOn'T gET iT. hOW cOMe YOu cOUld accESS tHIS?"

"i dunno, i found the wii remote."

austin played the first video in the gallery.

"oH.. tHaT RECordINg. i'm SurE yOU kNOW by nOw, bUt ThAT's kYlE onE. kYlE aND nAthAN hAD tO wAtCH thAT, yOu kNOw. tHEY weRE onLY seVEn wHeN it HaPPened."

kyle two closed its eyes.

"god, i hate henry. what happened to him to.. make him all screwed up like that?"

"hElL iF i kNOw," austin said, "hE's bEen CraZY siNCe hE wAS BOrn, I bET. No WONder nONE oF OuR cOWORKerS evER tAlkEd tO HiM."

austin went to select the second file using the d pad. kyle two put its hand on the wii remote.

"austin- this one's pretty graphic... like, i don't know who made this but if i were to guess it was henry. there's a bunch of blood and your body in there."

austin straightened up.

"mY.. BoDY? mY cOrPsE aND aLL..?"

"..yeahh.."

he held his hands out in front of himself, staring at them.

"doesn't matter," austin said, rather clearly, "iF it CoulD help ME leave, I dON't CaRE what's ON iT."

he started the exe file and kyle two showed him how to get through the slides.

austin's reaction to the first slide was him laughing at henry's pathetic attempt to seem creepy. once he flipped to the second slide, his mood digressed a bit.

"cAn yOu belIEVE thIS ugLY bITCh kIllED me?" he hissed.

kyle two looked at henry harder. he wasn't most attractive person out there, and the mii could see where austin was coming from.. but it wasn't its place to judge.

"i don't think you're gonna like the next one-"

"i ThiNK i cAn hANDle iT, sinCE i WAs thE oNe MuRdEReD."

austin proceeded through the program. the photo of his body appeared on the slide, along with his name.

"who... wHo tOoK tHiS?" he asked, uneasy.

austin gingerly touched his neck, and stared at the photo.

"i- i have no idea. maybe henry?"

he looked like he was about to cry. kyle two looked away from austin and the image. the mii stared at the ground in silence before austin stamped his foot loudly. kyle two flinched and glanced up at him. it had never seen someone so angry before.

"let's j-JuST gET thIS sHIT ovER wIth sO I cAn BEat hIS aSS," austin said shakily.

he continued through the file. the small memorial scene played out. austin's school picture and the singing.

austin looked more embarrassed than anything else. he only scoffed at the video and went to the next part.

kyle two had not made it past this point in the exe program, so when austin got to the security footage the mii started paying attention. it watched austin tense up as the footage started, with henry pacing around the room. he looked hesitant.

henry was holding an axe and was looking around, nervous.

when austin woke up and immediately started struggling, henry's eyes lit up. he must've realized he was in too deep. he held the fire axe to his side, still looking reluctant to continue with his plan.

the man took a shaky breath before walking forward towards his victim. upon seeing the pitiful state austin was in, henry began to get less nervous. kyle two looked over to see austin shaking as he was watching the video.

"greetings, austin," tape henry said rather calmly.

austin, who was still tied up to the chair, looked up in terror and confusion. there was nothing to suggest he even recognized henry.

"my name is henry," he continued.

kyle two noticed he had gloves on. the crime was very premeditated.

austin looked like he wanted to scream. he squirmed in the chair, desperately trying to escape. henry stepped closer, which in turn made austin start thrashing more violently.

"anyways, let's get right to business."

henry took a strong swing at austin's legs, which cut them clean off. the cut wasn't even, and one of austin's leg stumps was shorter than the other. blood started pouring down onto the floor of the room austin was in, which kyle two didn't recognize.

austin's eyes clenched shut and his body violently shook in pain. he opened his eyes and glared up at henry, who was smirking. blood stained henry's clothes and some was on his face, which he wiped off with a handkerchief he had on himself. austin's own blood coated himself, which panicked him even more.

henry began monologuing to austin, who wasn't listening. he was still trying to escape.

"feeling stale much, huh?" henry taunted, "wonder how that happened. maybe your drink tasted off today."

austin's head snapped up, and he seemed to get even more angry. his shoulders raised up, as if he was going to start screaming at henry. henry stared down at him as if he was subhuman, still smirking.

he suddenly grabbed austin's chin to force him to meet his eyes.

"oh, austin. only if i could have a little more time to play with you. you weren't meant to last in this company anyways."

austin jolted backwards in his chair, which made it fall backwards. too bad the ropes didn't come loose. henry put a foot on his chest.

"see you on the other side, old friend," he finished with a smile.

henry slammed the axe downward, the blade killing austin instantly. his dead eyes still stared up at henry. blood was everywhere. henry took off his shirt and pants, revealing a second layer of clothes he was wearing. he placed his axe at the scene and left the room. the footage cut off there.

kyle two was left in silence. it couldn't think of anything to say to comfort austin.

"i.. i forgot... h-how that went..." austin mumbled in tears. his body glitched between his human and mii form.

he held his head in his hands, still standing.

"it'S ALL HENRY'S FUCKING FAULT."

kyle two backed up, scared. it had seen austin mad, yeah, but not this mad.

he looked over at kyle two.

henry's voice echoed throughout the wii. even kyle and sam would've heard it rather clearly, if they had the wii on.

"SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE, OLD FRIEND."

---

words: 1158

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 134 41
Hi my name is Sam. This fanfic is a little different from others. Every character in this story is a youtuber and they are all friends (just like in...
13.2K 415 29
Go read Wii Deleted You: REMISSION this book has too many flaws and that one has a far better story that makes more sense. Here's a link! https://ww...
1.6K 37 15
Basically a Regretevator fanfic, okay- So- In an alternative Universe, Everything in Regretevator was normal, until, a weird floor that made one NPC...
4K 156 16
"What happened to us, Schlatt? Where did it go wrong?" "It went wrong when I realized what I could gain by winning." Wilbur Soot wakes up from his de...