He's a player (Niall Horan AU)

By micks_bitch

Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wa... More

Introduction to: He's A Player (Niall Horan AU)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
TEASER FOR CHAP. 10 haha
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-

-19-

78 3 0
By micks_bitch

Olivia Green

Liam sat up a little and said "We were arguing, about money, and.. well.. I was already drunk, A-and I threw a plate or a bowl or whatever the damn thing was.." 

He sniffled and continued..

"It broke on the wall and shattered.. e-everywhere.."

I gasped a little and held his hand tighter..

"I didn't mean to.. I-I was just mad.. and upset.. and she le-left.."

"Liam.. I am so sorry.." "It's my fault, don't be sorry.."

I couldn't disagree with that, because this was obviously his fault for sure, but I would never say that to his because he's one of my best friends.. So I just pulled him up from the couch and took him into the kitchen where spaghetti and meatballs was waiting for us.. along with Niall, of course.

We all sat at the table and started to eat.. The two boys complimented the food a lot, which was nice of them, and when we were finished, I decided I was gonna call Sophia and make sure she was okay.. 

Liam had stepped into the bathroom and I looked at Niall who was next to me, helping me rinse our dishes..

"I wanna call Sophia.." He nodded and said "That's a good idea, I'll comfort Liam" I nodded too then leaned up and pecked his lips. "Love you, Ni.. I'm gonna step out and call her, see if she'll meet me somewhere so we can properly talk" "Love you too.. Text me if anything goes wrong."

I grab my phone, keys, and wallet, then hurry into the elevator. As I'm going down, I get my phone out and find my friend's contact.. The elevator doors open and I step outside. I walk to the parking lot as I press call..

It rings a few times and she finally answers..

"H-hey, Olivia.."

"Hey, Sophia. Was just gonna see if you wanted to go out with me? Sit in a coffee shop? And.. catch up?"

"You know, don't you?"

I sighed and said "Can we talk properly?"

"I'm in an airport.." My breath hitched as soon as I heard those words.. I stopped walking in the middle of the parking lot and blinked a couple times..

"Y-You're what?"

"Liam and I have been fighting so much lately.. it's like we're just falling apart or growing tired of each other.. He's started drinking. Like, a lot.. and.. I just can't be with him anymore. Today was the last straw. I'm going home."

"Y-You're really just gonna leave? Wh-what about all of us?"

"I'll still call and text you, Olly-oo. You're my closest friend.. I promise I'll still talk to you."

"Okay.. O-okay, that's fine.. I'll miss you" 

We get off the phone and I just walk over to my car and get in it, even though I obviously can't meet her anywhere.. I just sit in my car and stare at the steering wheel. Tears cloud my vision and I look up quickly before they can fall down my cheeks. "Don't cry right now, Olivia.. Don't cry now.." I whisper to myself, just trying to calm myself down, then someone suddenly knocks on the window. I jump and look over quickly.

It's a girl. She was wearing a red, off the shoulder top, black ripped jeans, and her brown hair had purple at the bottoms..

I open the car door and step out. "Can I help you?"

"You're Olivia Green, right?" I nod. "You're the apartment above me, Uh, I'm 168.." I smile and say "Oh, I ran into you on the elevator the first day I was here. Scarlet, right?" "Yeah, Hi.. I just.. I was getting in my car and seen you.. are you okay? You don't, like, have to tell me.. But.. I was thinking we could go out for coffee or lunch and talk about it? I'm a good listener"

I thought for a second.. I do need more friends.. and it would be nice to have her as a friend since she lives right below my apartment.. Okay. I'll go. 

"Okay, sure.. Can we just take your car? I don't feel like driving"

She nods and says "of course" then we get in the car that happened to be right next to mine and she turned the radio on but it was quiet and she drove us out of the parking lot.. 

I grabbed my phone and texted Niall, telling him what was happening and where I was going, but before he could respond I put my phone in my jeans pocket then reached down and turned up her radio more. We both started jamming out to the song 'teenagers' by My Chemical Romance. We were literally screaming the lyrics and jumping in our seats so hard that the car shook as we drove. It was honestly so fun!!

We finally reached the coffee shop and went in together.. I ordered a slice of cheesecake with my coffee and Scarlet got a coffee and a pastry with whipped cream. We went back to our seats to wait for it to be made and she asked what I was upset about in the car.. I told her that my friend was moving away and her drunken ex boyfriend who is also my friend is asleep on my couch.. and she was surprised but comforted me about it which I was quite thankful for.. When our desert and coffees were brought to us, we had to calm our laughter to thank the waitress. We had previously been telling each other our best(worst/weirdest) pickup lines and the one she said made me actually almost pee my pants. She had told me "Are you a plain bagel? Because I like you with nothing on!" And she said it in a fake seductive voice with this weird face and we were laughing so loud that the people at the table behind us asked us to quiet down.. Then we had to shut up because we got out food..

We started eating then she suddenly got some whipped cream on her finger and wiped it on my nose. I gasped and reached over, getting some on my fingers, and I wiped it across her face... 

and that turned into an all out war that got us thrown out of the coffee shop.

The manager shoved us both our of the doors and Scarlet turned to him and shouted "Well screw you then!" and I flipped him off and shouted "we were just having a bit of fun!" Then he threatened to call the cops and we ran to her car and sped away..

We were still laughing in the car as we got on the road. 

"Scarlet, that was so badass!" She laughed and said "You flipped him off, hun! That was badass"

We were driving down this cute street that had rows of shops on each sides of us and we both wanted to shop so we parked the car and got out.. We ended up going into every shop, trying on all different things.. Which lands us in this cute little thrift store calls Changes.

We sift through different styles of clothes, some older, some nice, some tattered, then I suddenly came across this beautiful, flow-y, oddly patterned, beach dress.. and from behind me, I heard Scarlet say "Oh my god, you've gotta try that on!" I look at her and raise my eyebrows. "This?" She nods and says "I'm serious! C'mon!" then she took my hand and lead me towards the changing rooms in the back of the store. She pushed me into a little room, the dress in my hands, and she said "I wanna see it when you've got it on!"

I hesitated.. but I knew she wouldn't let me out of this tiny room until I put it on so I undressed down to my bra and underwear then started putting it on.. But there were so many pieces and I got confused.. "Uh... I can't get it on" "Uh why" "I don't know how"

I hear her giggle then she says "Open the door.. I'll help" 

I didn't even think before I unlocked the door and she stepped in. I was standing in front of her, wearing only my under clothes, and holding the dress in my right hand. She gave me a smile then took the dress and sorted it out before holding it down by my legs, wanting me to step into it. I reached out and grabbed her shoulders so I didn't fall when I lifted one leg at a time and stepped into the material. She started pulling it up my legs, then over my waist, then she took the top and slid it up and over my breasts. She walked behind me, made sure it was gonna stay up, then she told me to raise my arms and she made sure it was all up and covering my bra.. When she got in front of me, she looked into my eyes and gave me a small smile. She stepped back and looked at me.

"You look breath taking.."

I felt my cheeks heat up and I mumbled "Thanks, Scarlet.."

Suddenly, I found her stepping closer to me.. Her hands found my hips and I felt my breath hitch as her lips connected with mine...

Just as fast as it had happened, it had stopped. She grinned at me and said "So beautiful, I swear. You're definitely buying this."

I didn't speak. I didn't know what to say. She helped me get the dress off then she took it and stepped out. I pulled my clothes back on and stared at myself in the mirror...

What in the hell just happened?

I got out and found her waiting for me buy the register. I got my wallet out, bought the dress, then we walked out with it in a bag. "Do I gotta take you back to the apartment now or do you wanna keep shopping?" "Uh, Well, My drunken friend is probably needing some support... so I should get back"

We get in the car and I set the bag with my dress in it between my legs in the floorboard. She starts the car and turns on the radio. She starts singing along to a song called 'Good Girls, Bad Guys' by Falling In Reverse and I starting singing along as well. Then the part came that says 

'How you look when you are wet is something I could never get.. I just wanna kiss your lips, the ones between your hips, if I cash in all my chips on you then, baby, I'd be rich' and she looked at me when she sang it.. 

I couldn't help but giggle as she shut her eyes and shook her hair into a big mess. I reached over and pushed her hair out of her face, tucking a bit behind her ear, and she smiled at me then stopped the car at a red light. She ended up changing the song to one called 'teenage dirtbag' by Wheatus and we both knew it aswell. We started singing the lyrics and she reached over and grabbed my hand as we sang. I laughed and squeezed her hand back..

Suddenly, we were pulling up to the apartment building and she turned down the radio. "God, I love that song" I laughed and said "Yeah, same. It's so good." We let each other's hand go then we stepped out of the car. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes.

"Uh.. You smoke?" She nodded as she put one between her lips. "Want one?"

"I've never.."

She shrugged then got out her lighter. I watched as she flicked it and lit the end of the cigarette. She took a long breath? then blew out a big cloud of smoke. She held it out, offering it to me, but I shook my head 'no' and said "I'm gonna go up to my apartment.. I'm sure my friend is wondering where I am" She nodded then walked over. She grabbed my hips, pulled me close, and kissed me on the lips. When she pulled away, she said "Okay, see you, Olivia!" then she walked back over and leaned against her car as she smoked. 

I cleared my throat then walked into the building and went to the elevator. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.5K 24
*bear with my shitty photoshopping in the cover* Melissa (who absolutely hates being called Melissa, so better known as Lissa) isn’t boring but she...
334 38 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...
104 4 31
Rosie is 18 years old and she lives in Ireland. She loves singing and playing guitar. She is crazy about a band called one direction and has a celebr...
532 35 12
Supposed bad boy Harry Styles is keen set on getting with Niall's girlfriends roommate after being pushed into showing up at their house party. Kenda...