Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•
𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš

8K 240 488
By and-the-children-too

3.3k words
༻✦༺

Anakin's POV
To my luck, the elevator right next to the morgue just happens to lead up into the same hall where the infirmary doors reside. But to my annoyance, I wasted time piling the morgue employees into a closet where I locked them in, and I'm stuck on the slowest elevator known to man.

13 minutes

I heavily rolled my eyes with a long sigh as I waited for the doors to open. The dull elevator music filled the entire space and I momentarily debated on shooting the speaker to make it stop.

But right as I decided to aim my gun at the speaker, the elevator doors slid open, and I immediately dropped my gun back down to aim it into the hallway.

12 minutes

Gazing into the long corridor, I could see the doors where my kids were and I saw the large amount of guards posted outside. This may seem extreme to have this many bodies for just two kids and one man. But the reputation my gang proceeds strikes fear into most hearts; they're trying to feel safe with their large numbers. Especially since they suspect that I'm involved, and that terrifies them - I can tell by the way they're shaking.

I shouldn't be flattered by this, but I am.

"Hello gentleman," I gained their attention, which could've been a mistake, but I needed them focused on me and not my kids. They all quickly whipped their heads in my direction, their eyes staring down the barrel of my gun that is much bigger than theirs, "Not to brag but, I am bigger than you," I nudged my gun upwards with a smirk, "So we can do this the easy way or the-"

"That's him, fire!" One of them so rudely interrupted me, and they all began to fire in my direction.

"Hard way it is then," I mumbled as I quickly backed up and took cover on the side of the elevator. But it wasn't big enough to fully cover me, and I almost got hit about half a dozen times, so an idea came to mind.

11 minutes

I pressed the button for the elevator doors to close and when they were about half-way open, I pushed the emergency stop button. The doors froze in their ajar position; creating more cover for me, while also leaving an opening big enough for me to fit through.

So far there wasn't much that I could do. They hadn't stopped firing since they started and I remained hidden the best I could, "Halt!" The same one who told them to fire yelled, and the shooting slowly ceased.

10 minutes

"Did we get him?"

"Get closer."

"I don't hear anything."

I smiled before groaning as if I was in deep pain, and then I purposely dropped my gun into the middle of the elevator; allowing them to momentarily drop their guard and approach me closer with less caution.

The sound of their footsteps almost near the entrance, set off an alarm in my mind. I dropped to the floor, picking up the gun in the process and aiming it out into the hallway. They didn't even have enough time to register what happened before I started firing.

(TW: Gun violence, death; I'm more descriptive about where the bullets go, but not really the gore aspect.)
The MP5 was more outstanding than I expected it to be. Yeah I've tested it out once before I decided I wanted to distribute them, but just not on people. And let me tell you, it's a whole new experience.

9 minutes

I started with the one closest to me, he was practically about to enter the elevator. I went for two quick shots to his abdomen before raising the gun to his head; firing a few more.

His body fell to the floor, revealing my victims behind him.

With a smile, I set the submachine gun in motion, firing an abundance amount of shots into the group. One by one I watched them go down after being shot in the head, chest, abdomen, and even leg; never having the time to defend themselves.

And if they were lucky enough to get a shot in, they fucking missed.

Their numbers were dropping significantly, and perhaps they would have gotten the edge on me at one point. But the large group of inmates rushing into the halls; aiding in taking the remaining down while also kicking the weak, sealed my victory.

I stopped my firing and got up from the floor of the elevator, but I kept my gun aimed towards the small riot - switching out my clips just in case these inmates decide to come for me as well.

I walked out of the elevator, heading towards the infirmary doors that I'm surprised haven't opened yet. You would think that the guards inside would come out to try and help the others, I know they hear everything that's happening out here.

8 minutes

A tug on my pant leg got my attention, and I snapped my gaze down to one of the officers attempting to pull me down, but he was too weak. I kicked him off of me, and his back slammed against the wall. I aimed my barrel in his direction and pressed my finger on the trigger for only a split second.

I could've let him live, if he would have survived his injuries; but I have my fatherly obligations to live up to. Which is that no one tries to stand between me and them, no one. It's an automatic death sentence.

"Now what do we have here?" A deep husky voice bellowed down the halls.

I gave the group of about seven inmates my attention, "I'm just passing through." I stepped a little closer to them since the place I want to be is behind them. They don't know that's where I need to go, so I'm giving them a chance, one chance to not stand in my way - and they better take it.

Three of them were eyeing me suspiciously as the other four raided the dead bodies of the multiple prison guards, "I'd know that scar anywhere, you're the famous Anakin Skywalker." It was more of statement than a question, he knew who I was and he had no doubt in his mind about it.

I nodded, never dropping my weapon, "I am, and you're in my way." I slowly took a few more steps closer.

7 minutes

Instantly, the large Mexican man took a step to the side with a respectful nod, "Let the man through boys, you don't want to piss this one off."

I half-smiled, it seems not everyone in this place is stupid, "Much appreciated," I lowered my weapon, but only slightly. I still kept myself alert as I walked past them to get to the doors, while also stepping over bodies and nearly slipping on red.

Eventually they paid no attention to me and instead, began to pick on an officer who was unfortunate enough to live through my wave of bullets. His groans of pains after being kicked were ignored by me as I aggressively kicked the doors open before aiming into the room, preparing to take down the ones in here as well.

6 minutes

Only they seemed to already be dead. Their bodies were scattered on the floor, and the room was a complete mess. But the only thing that mattered to me now was that all three of them looked like they were okay, just a bit roughed up - excluding Cal who was laying unconscious in a bed that was pushed far away against a wall.

I guess this explains why none of them came out.

"I knew that was you in the hallway," Ahsoka wiped a line of red away from under her tired eyes, "Only you would cause such a dramatic entrance."

"And you are dead when we get home," I simply answered. If she really thinks that in all the chaos, I forgot that she completely disobeyed me and went behind my back to get here - she's going to be severely disappointed.

And let's not forget that the reason it went off the rails so bad towards is the end is because of the last time she disobeyed me and went out to see Cal. She was recognized from then.

"Aya is going to kill me," Maul groaned before she could reply, and I glanced towards him - noticing that he was adding pressure to his bloody side. Okay maybe they all weren't okay, "She specifically said, 'don't get shot' and here I am, getting shot." He breathed out a long pained exhale as he lifted up his shirt to get a look at the wound.

I admit that I was actually worried for him - until I saw it, then I rolled my eyes, "It's just a flesh wound, you're fine," He's survived much worse, it looked like it barely grazed his side.

5 minutes

I checked my watch, "Well it's a good thing you took care of them," I gestured to the deceased guards with my gun, "It saves us time, we only have about five minutes until this place is surround by cops, helicopters, SWAT, and everything really."

Ahsoka took that as her cue to grab Cal so she could begin wheeling him towards the double doors. I walked in front of them with my weapon raised protectively as we exited the room and made our way towards the elevator. I also made sure Maul stayed by my side so he wouldn't fall behind.

Once we reached the elevator, I opened the doors so Ahsoka could wheel the bed with Cal inside. And just as I was trying to seal the doors shut; bullets came flying in and we all instantly dropped down.

Ahsoka thought quickly and grabbed ahold of Cal's bed, making it topple over so the metal bottom was facing the gun fire. His unconscious body fell onto her and she held him tight to her chest. Both Maul and I used the bed for cover as well and shot at the newly arriving guards.

Where are the inmates when I need them? They're supposed to be distracting them.

Maul and I kept up our defense as we waited for the elevator doors to close, because once we get the morgue, that's the easy part. No one is down there since I already got rid of them, it's a quick out.

But this being the slowest elevator on the planet, it was taking way longer than it needed to close.

4 minutes

"I think you still have the emergency stop on!" Maul shouted over the line of fire, and my eyes darted to the emergency button that I could have sworn I turned off. But when I saw that it appeared to be halfway stuck, probably because it's never been used before, I knew that he was right.

In one quick second, I got up and reached for forward to fix it, earning me one painful shot to the shoulder. Luckily before I fell back from the shot, I was able to hit the button, and the doors finally began to close.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked breathlessly and they mumbled that they were okay with heavy breathing.

"Are you?" Ahsoka asked, noticing my wound on my shoulder.

I nodded, "It's not as bad as it looks," I sighed, adding pressure to it. It doesn't feel like it hit anything important, it's probably like Mauls - a flesh wound.

Now that we had a moment of peace, I glanced to the side to look at Cal, his head was resting on Ahsoka's chest while her hand was holding his cheek. This was my first time seeing him since that day in the court room, he looked so much older, and taller.

I placed my hand on her hand that was cupping his face, and for the first time in my whole life - I felt like I was finally complete. I have (y/n), and now I have my whole family again, "I missed you, you little shit." I smiled.

I know that by tomorrow he'll already be giving me a headache, but I didn't care, I was happy to bring him home where he'll be safe.

1 minute

That's what we had, one minute to spare.

Cal was placed in the backseat with both Maul and Ahsoka, while I took the passenger seat; Piett peeled out of the lot quicker than usual, making my head slam into the window when he made a sharp turn.

"What the fuck Piett, I know I said to get out fast but I'd rather not have us all die in the process." I complained, bringing my hand to massage my sore head. Plus I was shot, I didn't need to add any pain on top of that.

Without saying a word, he drove off of the main road and drove through the dirt side roads instead - completely avoiding all the emergency response cars that were taking the main roads. But instead of driving slow as usual, he was going well over a hundred.

"Piett," I snapped my fingers in front of his face, believing that he was having some kind of panic episode.

Oh how I wish that's all it was.

"Voicemail," He uttered quickly, grabbing my phone and throwing it at me, "She left a voicemail An. I listened to it while you were inside, and then I called Rex - he's already on his way to the house." He was speaking so fast that I could hardly understand anything he was saying.

"Slow down," I referred to his speaking and not the speed of the car, "What the hell are you saying?"

"Just listen to it." He pointed to my phone.

Without waiting another second, I grabbed my phone and went to my voicemails. I could feel my heart beating into my throat, the way he was reacting was terrifying me, and I was almost scarred to listen to it. No, I was scared.

I placed the phone to my ear and listened. My heart then dropped into my stomach when I heard the sound of her crying, "Anakin there are these men here and they're-" She paused for longer than I was comfortable with, my hand nearly breaking the phone from how hard I was holding it, "They have guns and I don't know what they want, but I think they killed Aya, and I think they want to kill me too. Please answer your phone Ani I'm so scared." The line went dead and the last thing I heard from her was a sob.

This.. this is why she was calling me..She needed me and I-I brushed the whole thing off. I made it seem like she couldn't possibly call me for anything important, what the fuck is wrong with me? She needed me and I wasn't there.

The amount pain and guilt I was feeling was unbearable and despite having a deep hatred for crying in front of others, I sat here and cried I felt of them all, "Go fucking faster." I growled through the tears.

"Kin what's wrong? Are the girls okay?" Ahsoka spoke but her voice went straight over my head and I paid no attention to her.;

She better be okay when I get there, and Aayla better be alive or whoever orchestrated this is going to suffer a fate worse than death.

༻✦༺

My entire courtyard was covered in bodies.. and the worst part - most of them were my men.

Ahsoka remained in the car with a still unconscious Cal, while Maul, Piett, Rex, and I ran into the house - guns drawn and ready.

We barely made it through the front doors when Maul dropped to the floor next to a body; it was Aayla. Tears were in his eyes immediately as he lifted her head to place it on his lap, "Aya baby, open your eyes." He tapped her cheek, "Please." He whimpered, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Does she have a pulse?" Rex asked while I eyed our surroundings, there was no one - it was dead silent.

Whoever was here, they're gone now.. but where's-

"She does," Maul exclaimed as he continued to tap her cheek, "Shes still alive," He began removing her shirt to get a look at the wound on her chest. It didn't look good, and the small whimper she made sounded more like she was choking on her own blood.

"Call 911." I told him, knowing if she didn't get help for that, she wouldn't last another hour.

His wide eyes snapped up to me, "You want me to what?"

"You all aren't wanted," I reminded them, and it's not like I plan to remain living here after this. I'll be getting a new house, one that not a single person will be able to find, somewhere with a lot of water, "Rex, drive Cal and Ahsoka out of here. Take them somewhere safe and I'll call to meet up with you later," I looked at Maul, "You call 911 or she will die, and Piett," I looked at my little brother with desperation in my eyes, "Help me find her."

Now I'm here, standing in our bedroom with her promise ring in my palm, and with her nowhere in sight.

Despite my emotionless looking expression, tears were pouring from my eyes. But I kept my emotions in check for now while I followed Piett to the table room, where apparently the person who decided to take her left a gift for me.

I stopped in the doorway, my blood boiling to an all time high. I was right, I knew it was them.

There in my seat was Joshua, a member of the table, or I guess I should say former member because he was dead.

Straight through his eye was a long six inch heal, a heal that I unfortunately recognize from years ago. Which I'm guessing is why she chose that specific one, there was also a document stapled to his chest - one that was on the page where my signature was needed, a red kiss mark was next to the line.

Signing that would give Sheev everything I own.

It seems he's being greedy after I turned down his precious partnership.

"Here," Piett held a card out to me, "It was on the table."

I took it from his hand and opened it.

Sign it all over and disappear from the underground or I send her back in pieces. - S.P

I'll take care of her in the meantime. - V.P.

I snarled while ripping the card in half and throwing it to the floor, "I'm going to fucking kill them!" The first thing I did was pick up a chair and throw it towards the wall.

༻✦༺

(Y/n)'s POV

Song on top starts here. (Idk why this felt like such an entertaining addition)

This fucking song was on repeat.

This alone was enough to make anyone go insane. That and the fact that this psychotic skank was singing along, and swaying while deciding exactly what torture torture method she was going to use on me.

It was a scene out of any thriller you could find.

Her painted lips followed her words as she picked up a taser from a cloth covered table. I watched her from the chair I was tied up in, inside a room that resembled a medieval dungeon.

"This looks like fun," She held it yoin the single light that sat above me, before she began singing again and lowering the weapon - pressing one end to my temple, "We're going to have so much fun together." She smiled before turning it on and shooting painful waves of electricity through my body.

༻✦༺
The very short Epilogue is next(300 words) and then I'll be uploading the first chapter to the second book in about a week!💕
I really hope you enjoyed this book(I feel like it was more of an introduction to all the characters) and I hope you enjoy the sequels as well!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 299 32
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
676 26 7
"QUIET! YOU HAVE A CHOICE. SAVE YOU AND THE UNBORN CHILD BY STAYING WITH ME, OR DIE WITH YOUR HUSBAND AND CHILD BECAUSE OF YOUR CHOICE." PadmΓ© trembl...
289K 11.9K 38
"I don't think you know who you're fucking with." He said simply not dropping the gun as the veins stuck out from below the skin of his bare arm. "I'...
214K 16.8K 46
Concealed under the obsidian gloominess of the daunting artificial powder, the pseudo hideous appearance hurled upon her and the spurious ugliness sh...