Unrequited

By thisisnotjers

Unrequited, Amelia's one sided "love" and obsession, but everything flipped anyways, so who would care? This... More

Chapter 2- Fairytales
Chapter 3- Changing the point of view
Chapter 4- Noticing the Change
Chapter 5- The color of his life
Chapter 6- Countdom of Geonard
Chapter 7- Strange Book
Chapter 8- Schemers
Chapter 9 - Falling in Love (0.1)
Chapter 10 - Falling in Love (0.2)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - A wish
Chapter 13 - No escape
14 - Memory, time and fate (1.0)
Chapter 15 - To never trust

Chapter 1- Dear past life

270 6 3
By thisisnotjers

Amelia Cosette Yosella Volerei is none other than the name of the only Imperial Princess of the great Empire of Volerei.

Beautiful golden hair, Attractive eyes of Citrine, Red lips, a remarkable beauty.

An existence of masterpiece and art.

The Only Princess of the Empire, and the only Child of the Emperor and the Empress.

The symbol of their love...

__________

In the hallways of the marble made castle that faced the ocean, the sun's rays reached to the walls and the floors. To the trees and the gardens, to the Windows and Balconies, as it was sunset.

Accompanied by the Princess's beautiful and sweet humming voice, as the sun's golden rays has also reached her.

"The Marble palace is as beautiful as always"

Fold.
Stamp.

Cossette stood up and gave Giselle Anne, the head of her lady-in-waiting, the letter.

"where should i deliver this?"

Giselle asked, as it was unusual for Cossette to send a letter instead of visiting personally.

"To Marquis Fredereik"

"Yes.. your highness"

Giselle walked away with the letter in her hand.

Flop.

Cossette could finally relax after a long day.

________
A day later  |
________|

On the Hallways, it was clearly heard what the maids are gossiping about.

"They're expecting my father to have a son with a mere concubine or with my mother?"

sitting on the wooden chair that looked
I-AM-ROYALTY, the princess looked at Viena, one of her lady in waiting.

"Yes your highness.."

"And why do they expect that?"

"Because..."
Viena turned her head sideways, As she hesitated to say it.

"Because they think that the Princess is too Immature"

Immature you say..?

I have reincarnated in this world 4 times now, and my 3 other lifetimes were wasted because of my mistakes.

You still think... i did not yet learn anything from that mistake?

"Is that so..?"

I could only say this, as i have to control my temper.

-
Yes that was right.

She had reincarnated to this world 4 times now, This lifetime was her fourth.

As in her first lifetime, she was a total villainess, in her second lifetime she still behaved the same but lost a bit of confidence.

in her third, she became a good person and gave up her throne and her imperial status, as she realized that she died all the time because of being a bad queen.
And the people's already set they view her, there's no more changing it.

She moved to the mountains and started a life alone, but as she was caught by the new King's men, she was accused of treason and was executed later on.

This time, in her fourth reincarnation, she cannot make a single mistake on trusting people. Especially on just letting her little brother, the one who accused her, be born.

"my mother is already infertile, and you know that she loves my father, the king, dearly.."

Cosette briefly explained.

"What do you think would happen if she finds out the king has had another child with a concubine? don't pressure my mother too much"

"I apologize, Your highness"

"I have to make other powerful nobles side with me..."
For Cosette, it was annoying to always hear that they wanted a future king not a queen.

Many Sided with her but her supporting faction only has nobles that are weaker than the nobles that protests her.

While The Grand duke Alexis Raphtel Vischetel and Marquis Graham are the two nobles that are avoiding the Imperial family's issues.

They aren't siding with any faction which was why they were safe, but it won't last that long.

Marquis Graham and the Grand duke Vischetel are already business partners.

"Then how about convince the Marquis Graham"

"Are you serious? Marquis Graham doesn't even like being involved with me"

Even though Marquis Graham is not showing any hate towards the other nobles nor the Imperial family, The Marquis avoids other nobles and Imperial family members.

"Then how about the Grand duke"

"He won't even reply to my letters...! Plus, we don't have a good relationship with them"

While the Grand duke is very active in Politics, he extremely hates women's and also doesn't trust anyone!

As he was just 5 years older than the Princess, still young and have attractive looks, The Princess easily fell in love with Alexis.

The Imperial family and the Vischetel household doesn't have a very strong relationship.

Ignoring the fact that the Previous Empress of the Empire is Alexis' Adopted grand aunt.
However, the Previous Empress was not Cosette's grandmother.

She became the Empress to replace Cosette's paternal grandmother, as her grandmother died due to her weak health and fragile body.

When Nigel, Cosette's father, started his reign, The Vischetel family and the Volerei's did not have peaceful and strong relationship.

But on Cosette and Alexis' first meeting, even though Alexis looked at Cosette coldly, Cosette fell in love with his handsome gaze.

'If i was still on my first life, i'll probably consider the Grand duke to be my Crown Prince consort and be on my side'

'But... ever since my Reincarnation started, the Past Cosette, the Cosette i didn't yet posessed, has more obsessive love for the Grand duke'

It was only 3 months ago that Cosette reincarnated into this timeline.

When she woke up, she was shocked to find out that the first Cosette in the current timeline, actually fainted because of excitement for the grand duke's response of the Engagement proposal for him and the princess.

But in the end, The grand duke refused by letter, and both of them didn't see each other since then.

"Now i'll rest for the time being, Anne"

Cosette wanted to rest all day long and be lazy at least for once.

____________
Three days later.

Commotion was heard from the Princess' palace.

"What the hell is with this noise in the morning?!"

Cosette stood up aggressively from the work seat and walked to the ground floor.

"Your highness, the Countdom of Geonard has experienced another Accident!"

"The Countdom of Geonard is the place that has the most accidents in this Kingdom already...!!!"

Cosette face-palmed as she walked downstairs with the maids and guards following her.

"What is this Accident?"

Anne swallowed her throat as she was afraid this might also become a burden to Cosette.

"The Geonard Academy burned down"

Stop.

"WHAT?!"

Not long ago~

"The small Countdom of Geonard is a part of the Vischetel duchy. On behalf of the Count Geonard, The Grand duke of Vischetel has come to talk about this matter with his Majesty, the King"

The Vischetel family's messenger conveyed the message inside of the king's wide and spacious room.

"Tell him to meet up with my daughter instead..."

The Emperor was clearly having a fever that was kept a secret to everyone, which was why he was lying in bed.

"Understood"

The messenger left as soon as the Door opened for him.

On the current situation, At the Crown Princess' palace.

"So I am assigned to meet up with the Grand duke to talk about this matter?"

"Yes, your highness"

"Griselda, don't put the tiara"

"What..? but doesn't your highness like to put on a tiara when going out to meet the nobles?"

"This time, I don't"

Griselda, the lady-in-waiting that's in charged of Cosette's dresses, make ups, and also jewelries, put on the golden earrings on Cosette, and removed the Emerald tiara.

"The Grand duke is waiting outside, at the Vermilios Garden"

"okay"

Cosette was finally ready and walked down to the Garden.

In a garden sheltered around by glass as it's roof, it looked like it was made solely for Cosette and non others.

Adding into the beauty of the garden, a young handsome blonde haired man in a formal attire stood up and bowed to Cosette.

"You may rise, Alexis"

Alexis followed what Cosette ordered, they were already facing each other.

Violet eyes that suited it's blonde hair.

Blush.

'Gosh i never knew he was this handsome after 3 months of not meeting'

"I apologize for adding another burden to your highness and the Empire"

"What?? no-no it was purely an Accident and nothing else, Accident happens sometimes, right?"

"thankyou, your highness"

Cosette and Alexis sat down.

Alexis wasn't always the type to start the Conversation first, he just go with the flow except if the conversation is toxic.

But right now...

'WHY THE HELL IS IT SO QUIET?!'

Sips tea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 11.9K 25
( YANDERE MUZAN KIBUTSUJI X FEM! READER X YANDERE KOKUSHIBO ) ้ฌผใงๆ‰€ๆœ‰ๆจฉ: อ€ฬ—โž› โ•ฐโ”€โ–ธ โ we are being lenient with you... but it doesn't mean we'll ๏ฟฝ...
669K 23.6K 57
' ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ! ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†! ๐–ป๐—Ž๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹. โช ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , a ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๏ฟฝ...
348 32 5
I've always yearned to be at the top, who doesn't really? But it's different for me. Being the best wasn't a dream or a goal, it was an obsession. An...
104K 6.2K 25
ใ€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแด‡ส€ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡! ๊œฐ. ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ x แด!สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ ใ€‘ This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...