You make my world wild- A Nik...

By Girlwithoutname9719

At the age of 20, Evangeline Martin aka "Evie" still lives with her mother who is a strong religious person a... More

Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 1

1.1K 18 9
By Girlwithoutname9719

A/N

This story has grammar errors and it's not well written. I should edit it some day. You are free to read it though.

May 1985...

The young lady braids her hair in the mirror. Her long brown, thick and puffy hair is now braided into a simple braid. She takes another look in the mirror and sighs. She wears a baggy blouse with a turtle neck and a skirt that reaches to her ankles. It's not her choice to dress like that. But not that she had a choice. If she wants to stay in this house, she must do the requirements. The requirements of the person calling her now:

"Evangeline!"

The brunette sighs and opens the door of her bedroom and walks slowly down the hall. She wants to do this, but still something inside her is trying to stop her. She descends the stairs and arrives in the living room where a woman in her 60s is waiting for her, sitting on the armchair with eyeglasses on her face. The woman reads a huge book on which is engraved the title "Bible" on the cover.

Evie would like to roll her eyes, but she can't. Her mother reads the Bible every month and after she finishes it, she makes her read it too. And for her mother, Olivia, to be sure that she read it, she asks her religious quotes.

She's been doing this since... Since she learned to read. And it drives her crazy. In addition, she must say daily prayers and go to church every Sunday. She is not allowed to dress provocatively because her mother tells her it is a sin. She is not allowed to watch any movies because some of them are not allowed for Christians. Does she like to do that? Of course not. But she has to do this if she wants to stay in this house. At least she does these things when her mother follows her. When she goes out the door, Olivia doesn't know anything about what her daughter is doing. And Evie hopes her mother never finds out.

"You told me half an hour ago that you have something to tell me," Olivia says with a bored look and puts the book aside and looks at her daughter.

"Oh yes," Evie grabs her wrist with the other hand, her nervousness can be seen in her brown eyes. "Amelie will come to take me by car and..."

"And where are you going?" Olivia lowers her glasses, her gaze sharpening.

"We'll go to the church choir," Evie gushes feeling her breath, increase, knowing she told a lie.

Her mother doesn't make a sound. She has an impartial face and looks at the clothes she is wearing. There is the noise of a car stopping near their house. Both of them can see the headlights coming through the windows.

"Amelie has come," Evie says anxiously.

Olivia gets up from her chair and walks to the front door. She opens the door and sees her niece getting out of the car and waves at her:

"Good evening, Aunt Olivia."

The old lady does not answer and turns her harsh gaze to her daughter who gulps and smiles nervously. She looks at her niece again and notices that she is dressed similarly to Evie. Decent clothing. She looks at her daughter again and nods, saying:

"Okay. You can leave. But don't stay long!"

"Of course!" Evie smiles and walks over to her cousin.

They both greet Olivia and get in the car.

"I thought we wouldn't succeed this time," says Amelie who puts on her seat belt and then she turns on the car.

"Fortunately, I told her you were in the church choir for 6 months. Otherwise, she wouldn't believe us," says Evie and puts on her seat belt.

"Girl, I don't know how you can live like this," says Amelie with her hands on the steering wheel, looking carefully at the road.

"I have no choice as long as I stay in her house."

"Leave!"

"I tried. You know it too! But something happened and I had to go back."

"Come and stay with me!"

"It's not really easy."

"I'm alone, girl! You won't bother me!"

"You and every boyfriend you make every week?" Evie raises an eyebrow, staring ironically at her cousin.

"Would that really bother you?" Amelie shrugs. "I forgot you are such a bashful. Evie, no offense, but if you continue like this, you will become a nun like your sister, Florence.

Evie's mind flashes at the sound of her older sister's name. When she was born, Florence was 18 years old. A very big age gap between them. She didn't get to know her well because after 2 years, Florence decided to become a nun. Her mother was delighted, being deeply religious and believing that if her eldest daughter wants to choose this path she is blessed.

She goes with her mother to visit her every few months. Florence rarely leaves the monastery. When Evie and her mother visit her, she tells them face to face that she is so happy in that place, serving God. Evie would like to understand but can't. If she were in her place, she wouldn't be happy at all. She is not a saint. She told her mother that she is going to church choir, but she is actually going elsewhere. But nevertheless she respected some very important things. She doesn't drink, she doesn't take drugs, she never even tried to smoke. Not that her mother would force her do not do these things. She can do these things secretly. But she knows it would ruin her life. The life from which she still does not know what she wants.

Lost in thoughts, she does not realize that Amelie stops the car in a dark alley.

"Hey," she says. "Are you ready?"

"Of course!" Evie winces and then she smiles broadly.

Both young women take off their clothes. Amelie puts on her a black top with light blue denim shorts. Evie is wearing a black T-shirt with a skull and a rose and a black denim skirt. Amelie takes her purse and puts it close to her cousin. She opens it and they both take on makeup and a small mirror and apply eyeliner and black lipstick on their lips.

"We look hot now!" Exclaims Amelie, staring in the mirror and putting back the make-up products.

"Yes, we really look great!" Evie says and puts the mirror back in her purse and the rest of the makeup products. "Are we going?"

"Are you even asking? Damn it! We will be late!"

The two get out of the car and go to the place where the concert they chose to go tonight takes place. There are a lot of people there. Tens of thousands.

"You're lucky I was able to get tickets in the front row," her cousin tells her, pulling her hand and walking in front.

Once there, it doesn't take long and the Motley Crue band's concert begins.
Both are absorbed in their wild and cool way of performing. Amelie told her cousin that she had been to a concert of this band some time ago. It's the first time for Evie and she's thrilled.

The concert ends and people start leaving. Amelie pulls Evie's hand and with her hazel eyes, she says to her:

"Let's go meet them now!"

"What do you want to say?" Evie frowns at her.

"The band has a party in a place where your super cool cousin can come in! Come!"

"Well... I don't know Amelie... The concert was great, but... Maybe that's too much."

"Oh," Amelie rolls her eyes. "You always ruin the fun as usual. Come now!?" And she pulls Evie's wrist.

Evie doesn't even protest until they get in the car and put on their seat belts.

"I promised my mother we wouldn't stay long," Evie says, starting to look nervous. "If she finds out, I'm dead."

"We won't stay long. Come on, Ev! Please!" Amelie begs the brunette.

"Oh, fine!" Evie shouts and wraps her arms around her and looks ahead the windshield of the car.

"You know I love you, don't you?" Amelie asks her and turns on the car.

"Yes, yes, how could I forget?" Amelie says sarcastically.

After about half an hour they arrive at the place in question. They both get out of the car and go to the building where they can see a multitude of lights and loud music. In front are some bodyguards guarding the entrance. Amelie shows them the pass and takes Evie by the arm and enters. Amelie lets go of her cousin while Evie looks around. There are a lot of people, young, the same age as her or a little older. Some smoke, others drink and some... Some take drugs. She tries not to attract attention and looks for Amelie. Her cousin runs away from her, but not before telling her:

"Forgive me, Ev! But I have to go now! See you soon!"

The brunette doesn't have time to react in any way because Amelie runs away and throws herself into the arms of a young man. She widens her dark brown eyes when she recognizes him. He's one of the band members. Tommy Lee. He hugs her cousin and kisses her passionately on the lips, as if only the two of them were in that room. Now the brunette realizes why Amelie was so excited about the concert. And why did she have a pass! She and Tommy must have met at the other concert before.

She shudders, her thoughts being removed when she hears a familiar female voice:

"Evangeline Martin?"

She turns to the place where the voice is heard and sees a girl her age. She was her high school classmate. Her name is Sarah Smith. She sits on the couch next to some men. Two of them are other members of the band. Vince Neil and Mick Mars. Vince holds Sarah in his lap. They look curiously at Evie. She doesn't even know how to react.

"What is a church girl looking here?" Sarah scoffs and laughs.

Evie decides not to play her game. So she crosses her arms and walks away from that place. But Sarah doesn't back down and says:

"Did your mom let you out? How? And where is your long skirt?" She laughs accompanied by other laughters.

Sarah can't see Evie rolling her eyes, who starts to regret coming here. She whispers:

"Fuck you, bitch."

She looks for Amelie and wants to leave. But she can't be found. Where the hell did she go? Oh, she's definitely with Tommy now. Is he her boyfriend now? She has so many questions to ask her later. But first she has to find her.

She looks everywhere but does not see her. She goes to the restroom's door and wants to go in there. She almost put the hand on the doorknob when she hears a voice:

"I wouldn't go in there now."

Evie is stuck for a few seconds and turns and sees a young man staring at her. He holds a bottle of beer in his hand and grins at her. Suddenly, Evie realizes that he is the other member of the band, Nikki Sixx. He does not hesitate to stare at her. Evie feels absorbed in his gaze that seems to be trying to dominate her with those eyes of such an interesting color. It's like a mixture of blue-green and hazel. Such a beautiful color. Her eyes go down to his beautifully contoured lips that are still grinning.

She feels a little intimidated by him, especially knowing who he is and knowing his reputation. But nevertheless she remains calm and says:

"I need to find my cousin."

"She's inside with Tommy," Nikki gestures to the door. "But I don't think you want to see what they are doing now."

Evie sighs and looks at the door again. She can't believe that her cousin left her alone and went with a man in the restroom. But if she thinks better, this is Amelie. This is nothing new.

"You can stay at the party," he says.

"What?" Evie turns to him with a confused look.

"I heard what that fool said to you," Nikki points to where that girl Sarah was. "You don't look like a church girl," he smiles and measures her from head to toe. "You can stay until the party is over. In fact, if that bitch bothers you, I can kick her out right away."

"Um..." Evie is surprised by his words. She doesn't know what makes her feel more vulnerable. The fact that he checks her looks. Or that he already seems worried about her well-being and would be able to kick someone out for her. "I really don't think I'll stay long," she says nervously.

She watches as Nikki approaches her, reaching close to the restroom door and stops in front of her, smiling.

"Can I know your name if you're leaving so early?" He asks her, smiling.

"I-I..." Evie stammers, her heart pounding. Damn it! She has just met him and this guy is already seducing her. No wonder so many women are crazy about him. He looks like a sinful temptation.

Fortunately for the brunette, the door opens and Amelie comes out and behind her is Tommy. They are both ruffled and red in the face and have elated looks.

"Evie!" Amelie cries, stopping at the door frame. "Oh, my God... Good thing you didn't come in here a few minutes ago. This door has no lock."

"I told you," Nikki says to Evie, grinning, alluding to what Amelie and Tommy were doing inside.

"Oh? I see you've already made new friends," Amelie tenses, grinning at Nikki.

Evie rolls her eyes and takes Amelie's hand and says:

"We have to go now!"

"Oh, ok..." Amelie says and looks at Tommy and Nikki. "Sorry boys, but Evie has a very strict mother. A witch."

"Amelie!" Evie raises her voice.

"What?" Her cousin shrugs. "Like it's not true."

"I was not referring to that. We have to go!"

"Oh... Ok..."

Amelie looks at Tommy and rises on tiptoe, and kisses him passionately on the lips. They both break the kiss and Tommy strokes her face and says tenderly:

"I'll miss you."

"We'll see each other soon," Amelie smiles at him.

The two kiss once more briefly and Amelie takes Evie by the hand and leaves.

"Goodbye Evie," Nikki says with a grin.

The two young women stop immediately. Evie blushes a little and smiles and waves at him. He returns the smile and Amelie blows a kiss to Tommy. Finally the two young women leave.

"I think I fell in love again," Tommy says with a lost look at Amelie.

"Dude, you fall in love every week at least," Nikki frowns at him.

"But this time I think it's something special!" Tommy protests.

"Yes. Anyway, as you say."

***

"Now I understand why you brought me to that place," Evie says to her cousin.

The two are now in the car, Amelie is driving to Evie's house. A grin appears on Amelie face and she says:

"It was a good idea and you have to admit. What a wonderful evening we had!"

"Wasn't Tommy married?" Evie raises an eyebrow.

"He married that woman last year and after a few days they have already separated. This month their divorce is over! Seriously now, girl! Can't you be a little happy for me? I know what I'm doing."

"Do you really know?" Evie gives her an ignorant look. "I hope you didn't drink or even worse. "You know," Evie raises an eyebrow, looking at her harshly.

"Keep calm! I'm clean. By the way... I saw you were talking to Nikki. What exactly were you two talking about?" Amelie turns to Evie and looks at her for a second and then pays attention to the road again.

"Nothing interesting," Evie says promptly.

"Oh, is that so?" Amelie rolls her eyes and purses her lips. "I saw something else."

"You didn't see anything!" Evie snaps.

"You don't have to be that shy even if you're still a virgin, you know that?"

"I'm not shy!" Evie protests and folds her arms. "Can you drive a little faster? I don't want you to take me home too late. My mother is going to kill me. And let's not forget to dress back and remove the makeup."

"As you say girl," Amelie giggles and presses the accelerator pedal.

A/N

Hey! This is the first chapter of my story with Nikki Sixx. I can't wait to read your opinions! I hope there's no problem with Nikki's eye color. But I can't find a precise color for them. It's like they have more colors in them. Lol. But they are so beautiful! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3K 51
Evie Bass is the younger sister of Tommy Lee. Being seventeen years old when he starts to bring his band around, Evie falls in love with the bass pla...
14.6K 474 28
Layla Stevenson was a young woman living in Los Angeles trying to make her way as a hairdresser. A little broken inside, but trying to make the best...
129K 4.5K 50
The year is 1987, Mötley Crüe are going on their "Girls Girls Girls" tour. Carly Fawn, a 26 year old who lands a job on the tour, she's in charge of...
103K 2.1K 132
When the bassist from Mötley Crüe, Nikki Sixx, falls for their stage manager, Bella Mejia, who has to maneuver her way around his life style, and cho...