Miraculous Holiday (Miraculou...

By MiraculousSlutt

Marinette and chat noir have some riled up feelings inside them they've been trying to ignore . What will hap... More

1. Christmas List
2. The Perfect Gift
3. M'lady
5. Denial
6. Secret Santa Realizations
7. Delusional
8. Deserve You
9. Under The Mistletoe
10. Clarity
11. My True Love Came To Me
12. Inevitable
A/N ⚠️New Story Updates⚠️

4. Deja Vu

79 4 0
By MiraculousSlutt

On the fourth day of Christmas...
_________________________________

Marinettes POV:

"Marinette! We are heading out now!" Papa announces from upstairs. "Bye have fun!" I yell back.

My parents are going on a date tonight, their annual one when they have a day off, the bakery is closed tonight though because there is still so much to do. I always admired how my parents still find time for romance.

I go to the bathroom to change for tonight since Chat noir is coming over, lucky him he doesn't even have to get dressed.

"What do you think tiki?" I show up a pair of black denim jeans, a deep purple long sleeve and boots. "I think you're worrying too much about what to wear around a guy who's just a friend" she giggles.

"Oh not you too, you know a guy and girl can be friends without it being romantic" i squint, "yeah definitely" she floats away as i shake my head and decide on the outfit .

Tonight's not a movie night so I'm not wearing sweats, these clothes are for me not him so I have no idea what those two are so hung up on.

That reminded me to tuck in my necklace to make sure he doesn't see.

When I get out of the bathroom I decide to touch up my makeup a little because it got smudged throughout the day, a lot of baking, a lot of customers.

That's when I hear the thump coming down from my trapdoor, "hey Chat" I smile coming out of the bathroom. "Woah" he stares, "what?" I say as he smirks. "Who are you so done up for?" He smirks coming up to me.

I just giggle and shove him to the side, "have you forgotten I'm coming over?" He asks as I put on my boots. "Why does everyone always asume a girl can't dress nice for herself" i say as he shoots his hand up in defense.

"No I didn't forget chat noir, i just thought we could go on a stroll, the weather is nice" i shrug, "okay okay" he chuckles.

"Come on, you don't even have to get dressed, for all I know you could be completely naked under that suit" I shrug instantly regretting as I see the huge smirk on his face reappear.

"Wouldn't you like to know" he boops my nose as I roll my eyes and finish tying my boot laces.

"Oh that remindes me!" He says as I give him a puzzled look, "merry Christmas princess" he hands me a quite large box I wonder how that fit in his stick.

I smile to myself when I get up. "Where are you going?" He questions, "stay here" i tell him as he takes a seat on my bed and I go to find his gift.

"Merry Christmas chat" i smile handing him a bag As he beams at me, we lock eyes for a split second until I snap out of it and tell him to open it first. He obliges and looks inside.

"You didn't have to" he smiles, "and neither did you but here we are" I say as he gets from the bag a small box, his face instantly lights up the same way when he opened ladybugs gift.

"I know technically you don't get cold in the suit but It could come in handy in civilian form just make sure not to go near me or else you might-" he cuts the off my rambling with a smile and a small kiss on my temple.

I try to ignore the redness on my cheeks at the sudden feeling of deja vu, it's very particularly making me flushed.

"I love them, in fact iv always wanted something you made" he plays with the Pom Pom on top of the hat i made, special with some of the wool i made Adriens gift with.

"Open yours now" he smiles excited, i open the box to see non other than the most incredible colored fabric in the world.

"Oh my god" my eyes soften, the fabric I saw at the mall. The color I wanted to make my prom dress and just the right amount to make it.

He must've spent a dime on this, this makes me think again. Is chat noir rich?

I thought about what he said about the necklace when I told him it was too much. "Thank you chat noir" i kiss his cheek which to my surprise turns him red. I thought that was reserved for the other me.

"Well it's not really much, I mean not compared to your gift" he rubs the back of his neck. "I love it." I smile as I put it back in the box.

"So do you want to go on that stroll now?" He asks, i turn around, "oh yeah just one more thing" I ask him to wait as I head downstairs for hot cocoa. Cant have a night stroll without it of course.

"Topped with whipped cream too? You're an angle" he looks like a little kid being so excited about whipped cream on hot chocolate.

~~~

Adriens POV:

"okay but seriously, it can't be that bad" marinette chuckles as I tell her a story. "It was!!!" I whine, "I am never going near Chloe bourgeois house ever again!" I laugh.

"You're such a baby, she's not that bad, and don't worry she is attached and in an immense love with Adrien agreste" she giggles as I smile from the mention of my real name .

Thinking to myself yeah that totally helps when she says how in love with me Chloe is .

"What do you think about Adrien agreste?" I ask taking a sip of my hot chocolate. "Well he's a really great friend" she says almost warming my heart even more.

"He's reliable, honest, he's also good at too many things it's concerning yet impressive" she smiles, smiling while talking about me. I don't think my heart could pound harder.

I have no idea what I'd do without marinette to boost my ego without her knowing, maybe it's cruel but it's part of my fun.

"You like him?" I ask out of the blue smirking, i didn't intend to but we can see where this goes. She starts giggling and turning a bit red. I enjoy hearing her talk about me like this. Not very humbling but definitely needed.

"We're great f-friiends" she stammers, just like she used to in the old days, she definitely still stutters around me as Adrien but not like she did when we were 15 .

"Whatever you say" I look away while sipping my hot cocoa while she shoves my arm. "I could easily start hassling you about ladybug" she smirks. "How do you know?" I ask a little surprised.

"I- well it's very obvious you are incredibly in love with her" she nods, "is it? I thought I was being subtle" i say which makes her eyes widen and I see a sly smile escape her lips.

"So what do you think being subtle is?" She raises an eyebrow, okay maybe I haven't been the most subtle but I'm not letting her win. "Oh you know just calling her nicknames, giving her attention, reminding her i still care even if she rejects me" i smile.

I see her choke a little and get a small bit of whipped cream on the side of her mouth.

I turn her around to face me, "what?" She asks, i take my thumb and wipe off the small bit of cream. She watches my thumb as i do so and looks up at me.

"Oh- you had a little something" I chuckle. "You're so nice, maybe I should've told you how you have much more than a little something over your mouth a little ago" she hands me her phone camera.

I see a bunch of whipped cream around my mouth, i look at her dead eyed as she starts picking up her pase a little biting back a laugh.

"Oh you are so dead" i start running after her as she bursts out laughing.

"I'm sorry but it was too funny to just tell you right away!" She tries to stop laughing as I catch up to her and we make it closer to her house.

I chase her until I get her from behind as she tries to escape my grasp.

"I should've left what you had on your face!" I laugh angrily, "oh but you didn't, cause you're such a subtle gentlemen" She mocks, i stare as she starts laughing so I take a little whipped cream on my finger and put in on her nose.

"Hey!" She tries to get some on me but I dodge it. "Oh no we've arrived at your house, looks like i have to go and leave you like this" i fake frown and delightfully watch the look on her face.

She takes off the cream and licks it off her finger, "you're not getting away with this" she eyes me as we approach her door.

"We'll see about that princess, goodnight" I smirk and leave her rolling her eyes, "night chat noir" she walks inside as i start heading home.

This means war.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 17K 43
Moving to Paris from London was not what you wanted. Nevertheless, for the sake of your parents, you try very hard to adapt to your new setting; atte...
316K 9.2K 25
Adrien and Marinette became very close friends in middle school continued on into high school. Even though Marinette still has a crush on the kind an...
941 32 3
Adrien notices that Marinette has been on edge and exhausted lately. Knowing Marinette was scared of his civilian form, he decides to check in on her...
316K 8.7K 40
Adrien has a dream that links Marinette to Ladybug and he starts to realize, can she really be Ladybug?? Shenanigans ensue. (Began as a roleplay wit...