Quiet, Darling

By stylesbaexxx

Harry Styles was a new student. He wore pink skirts and crop tops, and you can't forget the laced panties und... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 22

5K 162 118
By stylesbaexxx

A/N: Hey guys!! Happy late Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates! This isn't my favorite chapter at all, but I hope you enjoy!!! remember that I had to change Harry's age to 18 to fit the timeline as well as Louis! so the ages mentioned in this chapter are their current she's. 17 and 35. Sorry for the confusion guys!!

Louis and Harry let go of the tight hug they were in the moment Louis' mother said that. Harry jumped away from Louis, his eyes twice their size.

"Louis, why don't you ever tell me these things," Louis was silent for a second.

"Mother! You're early!" Louis' eyes were wide. "W-We aren't dating-" The woman, Louis' mother, rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, I caught you in the act. Now, Louis, can you please introduce us?" Louis nodded.

"Mum, this is Harry. Harry this is my mother, sister Lottie, Daisy, Phoebe, and the babies are Doris and Ernest," Harry shyly waved.

"Hello," His cheeks were pink from the blush that appeared.

"It's very nice to meet you, Harry," she smiled. "Will you be joining us in our birthday and Christmas celebration?"

"Unfortunately no, I have to head home to my family. I just wanted to see Louis since I wouldn't be able to later," he paused. "I was just on my way out, actually," The woman smiled and stepped away from the doorway so he could get past her.

"It was very nice meeting you Harry. Merry Christmas, sweetie," Harry smiled a real smile. He felt absolutely no judgement about his age coming from the woman, but he knew that if that were his own mother, the reaction would not be the same.

"Give me a hug," Louis said, pulling Harry in a tight hug. "I'll call you tonight, yeah?" Harry nodded. "Merry Christmas, darling, love you," he said softly.

"Love you," He responded and then quickly left the house to go home to his mother.

Louis' mother's cheery smile vanished the moment the door shut behind her.

"Kids, go find something to do. I need to speak to your big brother," the 34 year old man feared for his life. As soon as his siblings were out of hearing range, his mother let it out. "How old is that boy, Louis!" Louis was too scared to respond. "Louis," She warned.

"He's 17," The older woman gasped.

"Louis! You are twice his age! He's not one of your students, is he?" He remained silent, that silence answering that question itself. That earned another gasp. "are you trying to get fired! What that hell are you thinking!"

"Mother! Please!"

"Louis, this is wrong! How did this even happen?" She was furious but also scared for her son. What if someone finds out? He's a 34 year old man who teaches at a high school. There's no way in hell that anyone's going to be okay with whatever this was.

Louis gently took his mother's hand and brought her to the couch to sit.

"Let me just explain to you. There is no way in hell that I would purposely fall for one of my teenage students, but with him, it just kinda happened," Louis shrugged. "He was a new student, so I offered him lessons after school so he could be all caught up with everyone else. Then it was the bullying. He was getting bullied for the way he dresses and being gay, and for some reason, he trusted me, and I let him stay in my classroom as often as possible, since I couldn't stand to see him so upset. He was just so sad, mum, and i swear it started out being nothing more than a teacher/student thing," Louis shrugged. "I never meant for this to happen, but he was just so sad, and I was the only person he could talk to. It wasn't difficult to fall for him," His mother rested her face in her hands, unsure of what  to say.

"Does his mother know? Does anyone else know?" Louis shook his head.

"No, no one knows... He'll be eighteen in February, and then he graduates in June,"

"I don't know how I feel about this, Louis. You're the adult here, you're supposed to be the one to keep your feelings under control,"

"I know," He sighed.

"Do you love him?" She looked at her son.

"You have no idea, Mum,"

"I won't tell anyone," Tears sprung to Louis' eyes. "I love you Louis, and as much as I don't understand, I want you to be happy. Bring him over again one day so I can actually meet him. Maybe if I get to know him and then the two of you together, it'll be easier for me to accept," Louis wiped one of his tears away.

"Thank you, Mum," She hugged her son.

Harry arrived home, thankfully the lights were all still off. He snuck into the house and up to bed without his mum finding him. His thoughts were running wild. Louis' mother knows. What a disaster! Harry was just about ready to cry, thinking that it was all over.

He pulled out his phone, his thumb hovering over the 'call' button on Louis' contact. But he couldn't call him. He just had to wait for the bad news, and it was killing him.

He shut his eyes and allowed himself to sleep for a couple more hours.

When he woke up again, it was to the smell of bacon. He could hear the grease popping on the stove, and there was a warm aroma of cinnamon buns in the air as well. His mother did this every year, and every year, Harry loved it. But this time, he couldn't even fake a smile. He had to force it though once he was in his mother's presence.

He got up and brushed his teeth before going into the kitchen where the comforting smell came from. He noticed his sister at the counter, preparing a fruit salad. He looked at the clock, it reading 11:30.

"Gems!" He put on an actual smile before going to hug her. She grinned and hugged her little brother back.

"Hey Harry!"

"Morning, sweetheart," His mother chimed, her back still facing him.

"Good morning, Mama," He went over and stood beside her, stealing a piece of cooked bacon. "it's good, Mum,"

"Thanks, sweetie. Everything's almost done. Wanna get the tea set up?" Harry nodded and began on the tea.

His phone dinged in his pocket before he could get the kettle on.

"Is that Zayn?"

"Uh," Harry took his phone out, his heart fluttering at Louis' name.

"Yeah, he's asking about the Christmas present i got him," Harry lied.

From Louis 👅💦: Are you okay?

To Louis 👅💦: I'm okay, are you? Did she question my age? and who I am?

From Louis 👅💦: Can I call you?

Harry's heart sank. This couldn't be good.

"Mum, I'll be back," She just nodded, not thinking anything of it, before he went and stood on the backyard patio. He called Louis and pressed the phone to his ear, tears already stinging his eyes.

"Baby, are you crying?" Louis asked when he heard a sniffle. "Harry, why are you crying? what's wrong?"

"W-What's wrong? How else do you want me to r-react when you're calling to tell me we're breaking up?" Louis' small laugh made Harry pause with his crying.

"Baby, I'm not breaking up with you," The tears slowly stopped and he wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

"Wait really?" his voice cracked.

"No, Harry, I love you too much. I figured you were stressing out over the encounter we had this morning, so I needed to tell you that everything is okay,"

"Oh thank god. I love you," Louis smiled on the other end.

"I love you,"

After they hung up, Harry went inside and joined his mother and sister for breakfast, pretending nothing ever happened. Usually his mum knew him better than that, but she didn't seem phased.

That night, Harry laid in bed with music on in the background, and his phone to his ear.

"Louis?" he said softly.

"hm?"

"Did you have a good birthday?"

"I did, thank you. I'm really glad I got to see you, even if it wasn't for very long," Harry smiled to himself.

"Me too. I'm glad your mum isn't gonna get us in trouble. If only my mum was the same,"

"I want her to know as much as you do, darling," Harry sighed.

"I don't think her reaction would be the same as your mum's,"

"We'll, it's almost the new year. So graduation will be here before you know it. Then we can tell whoever the hell we want,"

"I can't wait to kiss you whenever and in front of whoever," Louis smiled.

"Me too, Harry. Me too. Let's get some sleep, yeah?"

"Alright, goodnight Mr. Tomlinson," Louis chuckled softly and rolled his eyes.

"Goodnight, Harry. Love you,"

"Love you," and with that, they hung up. Harry fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Christmas flew by. Harry was so happy to be with his mum and sister. Louis was happy to spend his Christmas with his mother and sisters as well. They both expressed over the phone how much they couldn't wait for Christmas next year, so they could be together without a worry in the world.

Harry snuck out of the house again that night once his mum and Gemma were asleep. He ran out to the car that awaited him, a dimpled smile on his face. He climbed into Louis' car and immediately leaned over to kiss his lips.

"I feel like a teenager," Louis giggled. "Sneaking out to see my beautiful boyfriend," Harry kissed him again before buckling up. They couldn't stand being away from each other all day, and Harry convinced Louis to come get him. And it was Christmas, Louis couldn't just deny Harry's Christmas wish. So they were now just driving through the country wide, enjoying each other's company.

Louis suddenly spotted a public park, and he couldn't help but pull into the parking lot. Harry smiled.

"C'mon, I want to kiss you up there," Louis told him and pointed to the top of a hill. Harry blushed and got out of the car. Louis got out and took Harry's hand, the two walking up to the hill. Their eyes filled with amazement as he watched looked up at the star-littered sky. The freezing weather somehow made it more beautiful. When Louis turned his face to look at Harry, he couldn't believe just how beautiful he was. Harry was so absorbed in the stars, that he didn't even realize Louis was staring at him, admiring him.

Louis put his arm around the boy, pulling Harry out of his trance. Harry nuzzled his head on Louis' arm, enjoying the warmth.

"It's not so cold when you hold me like this," Harry mumbled, his eyes closing to take in the moment. Louis wrapped
him fully in a hug, just holding him there.

"This is even better," Louis said. Harry looked up at Louis' blue eyes.

"So, when am I getting that kiss?" Louis pulled away slight from the hug so he could properly look at Harry.

"Oh, I'm sorry," and then he gently pressed his lips to Harry's, his one hand coming up to cup his cheek. Harry smiled against his lips, causing Louis to smile too. Harry slowly wrapped his arms around Louis' neck in order to deepen the kiss. "You are so beautiful," Louis said softly as he rested his forehead against Harry's, pulling away so they could catch their breath. Harry blushed and smiled down at his feet. He stepped impossibly closer to Louis, nuzzling his cheek on his chest, his arms wrapped around his waist.

When the cold got too cold, the two walked back to the car.

"So," Harry started as they sat in the front seats. "How does it feel to be 35? Before you know it, you'll be 40," He began to giggle when Louis glared at him.

"Oh please, I have five years. It's not that close,"

"We'll, you're half way there. Seems pretty close to me. I'm not even 20 yet, and you're about to be 40,"

"It's not my fault you're into older men," That made the smaller boy blush. Louis smiled softly at the boy before leaning over to kiss his pink cheek. Harry smiled shyly at the love of his life. "Shall I drive you home?" Harry sighed.

"A few more minutes?" Louis just nodded and turned the radio on at a soft volume. Harry took it upon himself to climb over the console. Louis didn't even question his actions as all he did was straddle his lap and hug him, his head on his shoulder. Louis moved the seat back so they had more room. Louis just held him there.

Louis took his one hand and moved it under Harry's chin, gently tilting it up, so he could kiss his lips once more. He licked Harry's mouth to get him to open, and when he did, Louis took no time in exploring the boy's mouth. Harry let out the quietest moan when he felt Louis suck gently on his tongue. He ended the kiss in order to leave a kiss to his chin, then under his chin, a trail leading to his throat.

"Are you able to wear a turtle neck the next couple of days?" Harry was in too much bliss to comprehend what he said and just nodded. Louis sucked gently on his neck, nibbling the spot. Harry's whimpering encouraged him to apply more pressure. He licked over the newly formed bruise.

Louis quickly discarded Harry's top, and then his own. Harry dove right back into the kiss, his arms wrapped around Louis' neck. His fingers tugged lightly at his hair.

"Take your pants off," Louis said against his lips. Harry didn't struggle whatsoever to remove them, tossing them in the passenger seat. He was left in just his navy blue panties. Louis slid his hand down Harry's panties, taking his length in his hand, jerking it slightly. Harry whimpered and leaned forward, his head on Louis' shoulder, squeezing his eyes shut.

His eyes shot open at the loss of Louis' hand. He gasped when Louis opened the door.

"L-Louis-" Harry whimpered at the cold.

"Sh," was all Louis said as he carried the boy out of the car and opened up the trunk. He laid Harry down before climbing on top of him. The door was still open, and it was still freezing, and all Harry wanted was for Louis to keep him warm.

Harry didn't have to say anything before Louis kissed him again. He slowly undid the zipper of his own pants, his lips still not leaving Harry's. His bulge rubbed harshly against Harry's, which was driving him crazy. He needed Louis inside of him. Louis moved his lips down to his neck and then his chest, leaving bruises each time he lifted his lips.

"Want me to fuck you, baby?" Harry moaned.

"P-Please," Louis smirked and quickly discarded Harrys panties. He moved down to Harry's hole, lifting Harry's legs over his shoulders so he had better access. He brought his mouth to the pink hole, pressing his tongue inside. Harry squirmed and gripped Louis' hair, all sorts of noises leaving his lips. "L-Louis, fuck," Louis slid a finger in alongside his tongue. "I-I need you, please," He gasped when another finger was added. Louis curled his two fingers and fucked the boy with his tongue. Harry couldn't help himself, it just felt so good. He came all over his own chest. Louis smirked against Harry's hole, getting one last taste before removing both his fingers and tongue. He ran his tongue along the younger boy's chest to clean him up. He got on top of him and removed his cock from his pants, all of his clothes remaining. He kissed Harry, and at the same time, shoved his length inside of him.

The breathy moan leaving Harry's lips allowed Louis' tongue to swiftly move inside his mouth. Harry could taste himself.

Louis moved at a rhythmic pace. It was slow, but he was thrusting his hips quite harshly. He hit Harry's prostrate each time, and he was going to cum again at any minute. Louis was just so good at making him feel good. He never wanted this to end, so he did his best to hold it. He wanted to reach his orgasm with Louis.

"L-Louis," Harry wrapped his legs around Louis' back to make him go deeper. Louis rested his forehead against Harry and just focused on making his baby feel good.

"You're so beautiful," He said softly. Harry just whimpered in response. "You're so beautiful, and you're all mine," Harry couldn't bring himself to respond verbally, but Louis knew. He didn't have to reassure him that Harry loved him. This moment here proved it enough.

"I'm close, darling," Louis told him. "Cum with me," And then they both came, Harry a moaning mess. Louis grunted as the last bit of his cum filled Harry. He thrusted lazily a few more times before just laying on top of Harry, his cock still inside of the boy. Harry hugged Louis, not wanting either one of them to move. "Merry Christmas, Harry," Harry smiled and let out a soft laugh.

"Merry Christmas, Lou,"

When Louis dropped Harry off, Harry quietly went back into his room and lied down in bed, the biggest smile on his face.  It was the best Christmas he's ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95K 4K 26
"I'm stupid, Mr. Styles. Just admit it." "You aren't stupid, sweetheart. You're just something special." -Student!Louis- -Teacher!Harry-
235K 10.5K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
294K 7.5K 17
A gay nerd and a no lifer. Yeah, that's me. Teacher call me perfect, bullies call me Gay Lord, and I call myself a mess. A fucked up mess. I never wa...
467K 17.4K 26
"Okay, are we done here?" Louis says as almost a whisper, avoiding eye contact with Harry. "Depends." Harry answers. "On what?" Harry steps even cl...