He's a player (Niall Horan AU)

By micks_bitch

Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wa... More

Introduction to: He's A Player (Niall Horan AU)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
TEASER FOR CHAP. 10 haha
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-

-16-

122 4 0
By micks_bitch

Olivia Green

I woke up the next morning to his beautiful voice.. He was singing.. but it was a song I hadn't heard before..

I look up and see him sitting in the window, feet up, and already dressed. He's got a cup of coffee in his hands and his guitar is next to him.. He went and got it from his car at some time this morning..

He doesn't know I'm awake yet.. 
He reaches over and takes his guitar then starts playing it quietly and singing to himself..

"When you feel your love's been taken

When you know there's something missing
In the dark, we're barely hanging on
Then you rest your head upon my chest
And you feel like there ain't nothing left
I'm afraid that what we had is gone

Then I think of the start
And it echoes a spark
And I remember the magic electricity
Then I look in my heart
There's a light in the dark
Still a flicker of hope that you first gave to me
That I wanna keep
Please don't leave
Please don't leave"

I get up when I notice there's tears in his eyes.. I know I'm not wearing anything, but I don't care right now. I walk right up to him and he seems shocked that now I'm awake. I grab his cheeks and kiss him. He holds my bare hips and kisses me right back.. When we pull away, I immediately tell him I love him. He grins up at me and I see the tears in his eyes fade away. "I love you too, Livia"

I get dressed into a nice white shirt, leather black pants, and black boots. I do my hair and it's a bit curly today.. 

I feel Niall's arms wrap around me and he leans against my back. His hands rest just on my stomach but his scent fills the area around me. He kisses the back on my head and I smile. "You alright, love?" his slow voice asks in my ear. "Yeah.. just thinking about everything.." He nods then starts to let go of me but I place my hands on top of his and lean back against his chest. "I love you, Niall" "I love you too" I nod and trace my fingers over his knuckles. I take a breath then turn in his arms. I smile up at him and he bites his bottom lip, trying to stop himself from smiling as he looks at me. I reach up and drag my fingers across his jaw line, feeling the pokey stubble on his face. I giggle and his eyes sparkle at me. "Wanna go for lunch or something, Livia?" "No.. I've gotta unpack.. and you have gotta help"

He rolls his eyes playfully then picks me up. I laugh as I let out a surprised scream. I hook my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck as he holds onto my butt and carries me through the house.. We reach the living room and he sets me down on my feet. "Which box first, Liv-y?"

After almost three hours of unpacking and moving stuff around, the living room and kitchen was done.. Oh, and the people with the fridge showed up and moved it in so now I've gotta shop to supply my fridge, which is what we're doing now..

We're walking through this nice little shop that's like a Walmart or something, just a regular grocery store, when I hear someone gasp and say "Are you Niall Horan?" I look back and see a girl has tugged Niall's arm to get his attention. He scratches the back of his neck and says "uh- yeah, why?" She jumps up and down and says "I heard you singing in a club.. like.. three weeks ago? You're really good! Have you got anymore gigs?? I'd like to attend another"

Aww she's a fan!!!

"Uhm, I have an upcoming gig in a bar called Mario's.. It's on the 21rst." He's so awkward!!! "You'll definitely see me there!" then she walks off. I raise my eyebrows and grin at him. "You could become famous, ya know.. Just gotta get a song out there. Like out there! Like on the radio" He rolls his eyes and opens a little fridge door and throws packet of lunch meat into the cart I'm pushing. ~~We continue shopping and pay then we take all the bags and load them into his car.. When we get back to the apartment, we take all the bags to the elevator then load up the fridge.. 

Finally, we sit down on the couch.. my head in his lap and him looking down at me while playing with my hair. "Today was exciting." I say sarcastically since we literally just went shopping and unpacked.. He laughs and nods then I ask "Hey, where are you living now?" "I got a studio like 20 minutes from here.." "Can I see it?" He nods and we get up. He takes my hand as we exit my apartment.. We get in his car and he turns on the radio. The announcer says "Anyone with a small song or trying to catch gigs should come in and we could play your music on the radio. We're looking for small time performers- I repeat, We're looking for some new music, some small performers who are looking to get big! Come down to 'Station Net Radio House' on Sunday morning and take your chance.."

I look at Niall with wide eyes and he immediately says "No, no way. My songs aren't good enough for that." I frown and say "You're kidding me! A girl just ran up in a damn grocery mart and wants to see you perform again!" "She was like.. 17 or something!" "So!? She loved your music and is going to pay to go to that bar and see you!! And probably bring friends who want to see you aswell!!"

He sighs and says "Fine, Oliva.. I'll go to the radio place." I scream and reach over, crashing my lips onto his. He laughs and kisses me back.  I pull away and say "Thank you.. I know you won't regret it!"

Just as we pull up to his apartment, a car pulls in right behind us.. and I recognize it as Liam and Sophia's car from the night at the bar. Niall and I both get out of his car just as the power couple gets out of theirs and they smile at us. Liam says "We were just coming to see you, Niall. You haven't answered either of our texts, we were getting worried.." then Sophia says "But now we see you were a bit busy.." and she motions to me. I feel my cheeks get hot and I just hide myself in Niall's side because his arm is already around my waist.

We all go inside and I wonder around Niall's studio, admiring it all.

We all sit around and Niall passes us a bottle of beer. We all crack it open and sit from them between conversations or when we're not the one talking.. The conversation moved from music, to movies, to food, to somehow where we are now: Penguins.

"They're literally not as cute as everyone makes them out to be" Liam says. 

Sophia and I both gasp and she shouts "You're kidding me! And to think, I am engaged to you!" We all burst out laughing but Niall seems seriously offended. "Liam Payne.. You did not seriously just say that about those adorable creatures, did you?!" Liam sits up straight and says "I stand by my words. Penguins are not as cute as everyone makes them seem" 

Niall jumps up, laughing, and he tackles Liam. The boys laugh loudly and wrestle on the floor while Sophia and I laugh and just watch. She takes a picture and I see her send it to someone on her phone then text them.. She then holds her phone up, showing me that she sent it to Harry and she wrote 'COME TO NIALL'S APARTMENT! HELP' With a couple laughing emojis..

The boys stopped fighting and Harry had texted that him and Louis were on the way, also using laughing emojis.

About 10 minutes later, the boys show up.. 

Liam is standing, leaning against the wall while Niall is now sitting in the recliner..

But Harry tackled Liam to the floor... and Louis jumped on Niall, pinning him to the chair.

Sophia and I could not breathe, we were laughing so damn hard.

Suddenly, the recliner tipped backwards and fell over with Louis and Niall in it.. they, and the chair, fell to the floor and Liam ran over to help but found that both boys were laughing their asses off and not hurt at all.

I really missed this..

We all hung out until dinner time after that.. And Harry ended up cooking for us event though we were still at Niall's place.. It was actually really fucking good food. He made tacos and enchiladas and I swear they were probably the best thing I've ever eaten!! 

After we all finished, I got up and took everyone's plates and put them in the sink. I started to run the water so I could clean them but Niall's arms wrapped around me and pulled me a bit away from the sink. "What're you doing, Live?" "Uhm.. the dishes?" He grins and I feel my lower back press against the counter. "And.. why?" I furrow my eyebrows and say "Because I know you won't do them" He bites his bottom lip as his smile widens and his hands tighten on my hips. I run my hands up his chest torso.. but suddenly Louis clears his throat and Niall and I separate immediately. 

We felt like we were in our own little world... until we realized that everyone was still sitting at the table maybe 5 feet from us.. 

"Oops.." Niall says as he walks over to the sink and starts washing the dishes.. My face is beat red so I just excuse myself and head to the bathroom..

I didn't really need to go, I just washed my hands and made sure my mascara didn't make me look like a raccoon. When I walked out, I found Sophia waiting for me in the hall. 

"What's going on between you two? You were together when we showed up and have been inseparable since.. And then the kitchen incident.."

"Well.. Uh.. we, uh, did it last night for the first time.."

She gasps and covers her mouth with her hand. "I don't mean my first, I mean, Niall and I's first.. Like we'd never.. with each other.. but last night.. yeah" 

"Oh my god! What was it like? Not to be weird, but like, ya know" I nodded, completely understanding we're girls and we're obviously gonna gossip about this, so I start rambling..

"Well, it was slow and he was careful and.. Oh my god he's big" We both burst into giggles then I continue. "He uh, left hickeys on my chest and shoulder.." I pull down the collar of my shirt a little and her eyes go wide and we laugh. "And then it didn't hurt anymore and it was like so awesome" we burst into laughter again then we see Liam walking towards us. We calm down and he says "Excuse me ladies, just need to use the bathroom.." He walked around us but he added "Also, you should be more quiet.. even if 'it was so awesome'." He quotes what I just said and goes into the bathroom. OH MY GOD HE COULD HEAR US

MEANING SO COULD THE OTHERS!!

AHhHhh

My face is bright red and Sophia is trying not to laugh as we go up the hall and into the living room. Harry is sitting quite awkwardly and avoiding eye contact. Louis is trying not to laugh. And Niall looks so fucking proud.

 Before I can even say anything, Louis bursts out laughing and Sophia joins him. I cover my face with my hands and avoid looking at anyone. I feel an arm around me and quickly recognize it as Niall. He leans down to my ear and says "It was awesome huh?" and everyone laughs louder. I start laughing aswell but I give him a glare. 

When every one calmed down and left me alone about that we all just watched movies until it was dark. Harry had curled up in Louis' lap and fallen asleep while Liam's head dropped on Sophia's shoulder, signifying he was asleep aswell. I look up at Niall and seen his eyes dropping. "Baby. Don't fall asleep" I whisper. He nods but his eyes close. I reach up and kiss him, he kisses me back and mumbles "m'not asleep, I swear" I sit back down and his eyes start to close again.

"Niall. Don't fall asleep." he just nods again and his eyes shut fully. I groan and reach out, poking him in the stomach, but he doesn't wake up. I see his eyes flutter and I realize he's faking!! I reach out and run my hand over the crotch of his jeans and he immediately opens his eyes and I start giggling. His eyes change from light blue to an intense navy color and I feel his hand running up my thigh. I stop laughing and try to act normal.. The room is dark, plus I have a blanket covering my lap, but I know Louis and Sophia are still awake..

His fingers rub me through my pants and I shudder. I guess I gasped and something because Louis nudged me and said "You alright?" I nodded and said "I just yawn-hiccupped, it was weird.. Sorry" he nods and faces the tv. I glare at Niall but his fingers once again push against my center. I quickly grab his arm with a tight grip, trying to stop him, and he chuckles and stops, but leaves his hand resting on the inside of my thigh.

Sophia was the next to fall asleep, with her head resting on Liam's, then Louis fell asleep all cuddled up to Harry who was in his lap. Niall and I got up from the couch and got blankets for all of them. I laid the blanket over Harry and Louis while Niall took care of the other two.. We shut the tv off but kept the kitchen light on then we walked down the hallway to his bedroom..

It was small but nice and the entire room smelled just like Niall.. I could stay in this room forever just because of the scent.. wow..

I took my top off and started digging through his dresser until I found a tank top that I recognized from so long ago..

I held it up and he looked at it, a small smile spreading over his lips just like mine.. "I remember that.. you looked so good in it.. I bet you still do."

A memory flashed through my head of the last time I saw Niall I this tank top.. 

I remember his blonde hair, cheeky grin, and the way he looked at me that night... We shared the bed that night. And in the morning when he crawled on top of me, the boys all ran in and it was super awkward..

We kissed that day.

--

I slide the tank top on and take off my bra afterwards. Then I crawl into the bed, only wearing the white top and my underwear. He takes off his shirt and jeans and gets in next to me. I immediately crawl on top of him and start placing soft kisses on his jaw. He tips his head back, exposing his neck to me, and I start making my way down to his exposed collar bone..

As I'm kissing him, I didn't even realize I was grinding on him until he grabbed my hips and stopped me. "Babe.. If you keep doing that, I'm gonna have to fuck you.. and you will not be able to be quiet.. and everyone's here." I sit up and stop kissing him. His hands still hold my hips and my hands are on his chest.

"I love you, Niall"

"I love you too, Livia... now lets go to sleep, okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 366 31
A difficult year leads Ella to make some choices in life she wouldnt usually make. She accepts a job she wouldnt never have thought about that leads...
26.5K 666 35
High school isn't always that easy there's always something that can get in your way, well that's exactly what happened to Niall Horan, he got bullie...
371K 7.8K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...
206K 6.2K 77
You know all the fanfics where Niall is a punk bad boy with a troubled past? He meets a sweet innocent girl who is new to town and falls in love. Aft...