six || txt (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's mid... More

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* her
.ยท:ยท.โœง about
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* relationships
.ยท:ยท.โœง within txt
.ยท:ยท.โœง outside txt
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* social media
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* chapters
โ—ใƒป๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* epilogue

โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—

1.7K 75 28
By yoongismalva

.·:·. gut .·:·.

Ara smiled widely at the small interaction between Beomgyu and Insu.

They were entering the entertainment building and Xylon was leaving, and as they passed ny each other, their hands touched and it lingered a bit longer than a normal touch.

"See you around, Insu!", Ara waved her goodbye and the girl smiled widely.

"Yeah! We still have that girls day we were talking about", the girl smiled and Ara nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah sure! Text me when you're available", she waved goodbye and walked with Beomgyu towards the building's security control. "If you don't make her your girlfriend I will", she slapped Beomgyu's arm softly.

"Ouch? What was that for!", he scratched his neck and Ara rolled her eyes.

"You're taking too long to ask her out and I am literally getting old while waiting".

"Why should I hurry up anything because you want me to?", he showed his ID and Ara did the same, and then they opened their bags.

"Because!", she scrunched her nose and he shook his head. "C'mon it's so obvious she likes you back", Ara whined while following him through the corridors.

"Do you really think so?"

"She wants to give you mouth to mouth without saving your life", she nodded and Beomgyu groaned while pinching his nose.

"I can't with you", he opened the door to their 01' studio and let her in first. "You give me migraine, I swear to god".

"At least your head works for that", she countered and Beomgyu pushed her lightly.

"I will cut your hair while you sleep", he narrowed his eyes and she burst out laughing.

"You wouldn't stay up just to do that to me", she shrugged.

"Whatever. I hate you", he mumbled.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever you say", she rolled her eyes. "Oh! Taehyun texted".

"You wouldn't dare", he deadpanned while they took the elevator.

"Don't tempt me, then", she pressed the button to Bang Sihyuk's office floor.

*      *      *
Their jaws were almost touching the floor as they finished listening to what the manager had just said.

"You mean... our own Run BTS?", Soobin asked and the man nodded.

"But we're not that entertaining, though", Ara thought out loud.

"You are, believe me", the man smiled and then introduced all of the members of the staff that would be in charge of their variety show.

"You?", was all Beomgyu could say when he saw Insu at the meeting.

"I thought you left?"

"I was called back", she smiled and bowed, following the stated treatment idols should receive from members of the staff. "I will be in charge of some things behind the scenes dealing with sound, but I will be present at all times in the recording of the show".

"Well, you already know Xylon", the man nodded and proceeded to present all the staff members and their duty in the team one by one.

"Ah, and there's a trainee who wanted to try out the recording parts, and came to me when she heard about the new variety show", Sora, the woman in charge of the whole show stated.

"That's good", Sihyuk smiled. "Then we can give her a chance to try and see if she likes it", he smiled. "Let's introduce the trainee on recording day, which is two days from now. That's all, I hope everything goes well; and remember that you owe it all to your fans".

The six members bowed and followed Yeonjun out of the meeting room. Ara had a bad feeling about it, but she didn't say a thing.

They guys looked all super excited about the variety show, and she didn't want to make them feel like it was not a good thing. Even when her gut told her something wasn't quite alright.

So she followed along. Through the whole day, she just nodded and tried to make it look like everything was okay. She had played Sims with Beomgyu and recorded it for their youtube channel, and she had hit the gym with Taehyun too after.

Then, she cooked dinner with Soobin –they re heated some pizza leftovers– and then she cuddled Yeonjun on her bed while Kai laid next to her, on the other side.

The maknae often times wanted to hang out with Ara and Yeonjun, so he would crash their dates. At first, it was weird and awkward, but eventually she and her boyfriend came to terms with it and Ara even held Kai's hand before he fell asleep watching the movie.

"What's bothering you?", Yeonjun kissed her cheek and then looked her intently.

"I'm just tired. It's been such a long day", she mumbled softly and then cuddled closer to him, making sure not to wake Kai up.

"Do you want me to move him out and let you rest?"

"Can you hold me all night?", she asked with her cheeks heating up.

"I wish I could hold you forever", he kissed her lips and then woke Kai up. "Time to go to bed, you big baby".

"Can you take me noona?", he asked half asleep.

"It's Yeonjun, Huening Kai", the older said with a small smile.

"I know", Kai replied with his eyes half closed and a smile parting his lips.

"You're so annoying".

And so Yeonjun took Kai to his bed and climbed into bed with Ara. They nuzzled each other and fell asleep holding the other and with their hearts warm.

And then, the first day of their variety show recording came.

Ara had been feeling anxious, her instincts very acute and her feelings on her sleeve. She had never felt like this, like something bad would happen.

"Hello, hello", she bowed towards all the staff and they were taken to have their makeup done and then to have the mics tested.

"Ara smells like poop", Yeonjun tried on his mic.

"And Yeonjun is a grandpa", she replied.

After the testings were okay, they were called in to have the latest member of the crew introduced to them.

"... And she was really excited to be here, so please receive her warmly. Go Heerin, please come say hi".

And Ara's gut was right. Something was completely wrong.

Incorrect quotes

Tehyun: put down the gun, Ara

Ara: your outfit is so dull, it needs more pizzaz

Taehyun: I don't care, just hand over the glitter gun

•••

Ara: you look nice, I want to kiss you

Yeonjun: what? did you say something

Ara: I said if you died, I wouldn't miss you

•••

Kai: what happened to your nose?

Beomgyu: I used it to break some guy's fist

•••

Yeonjun : vodka for me, and a juicebox for him

Kai: Hyung, I'm seventeen

Kai: I can buy my own juicebox

•••

Soobin: going to Plan B?

Yeonjun: technically, that would be Plan G

Taehyun: how many plans do we have? Is there like, a Plan M?

Yeonjun: yes, but Beomgyu dies in Plan M

Ara: I like Plan M

•••

Ara to Beomgyu : I despise you

Beomgyu: it's okay if you don't like me, not everyone has great taste

•••

Taehyun: just tell her, "you're beautiful"

Kai : ok, thanks

Kai to Ara: I'm beautiful

Spoiler alert:

There's a love triangle coming . Be prepared .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 841 29
โ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š... ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š...โž a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
19.8K 451 25
txt x itzy school/idol life au this is purely for fun and i do not ship them irl. yeonjun+yeji lia+soobin ryujin+beomgyu chaeryeong+taehyun yuna+huen...
3.9K 173 49
THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have a mother!" ยปยป---->โ™ก<----ยซยซ โ€ขA story of f...
77 18 7
"Don't leave, please." "I'll come back. Will you wait for me?" "I will, for as long as it takes." . . A TXT 6th member fanfiction. In an industry wh...