six || txt (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's mid... More

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* her
.ยท:ยท.โœง about
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* relationships
.ยท:ยท.โœง within txt
.ยท:ยท.โœง outside txt
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* social media
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* chapters
โ—ใƒป๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* epilogue

โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—

1.8K 75 15
By yoongismalva

.·:·. protect you .·:·.

"You're giving me a headache", Ara complained as she caressed soft circles on her cousin's back.

"You are a headache", Jimin replied, his nausea coming back and emptying his stomach on the toilet.

"Okay, then I'll go", she mumbled with a smile and Jimin took her wrist, whining while he sat next to the recently-flushed toilet.

"Don't leave me"

"You sound so heterosexual right now", she said and Jimin chuckled while holding onto his aching belly. "Like a really bad chick flick".

"Ew, who uses that term anymore", he teased and Ara rolled her eyes.

"Do you want to go back outside?"

Jimin and Jeongguk, the two lovers that had been placed in the dumb category by Ara, had had an eating contest. Jeongguk obviously won and the minute he took Jimin in his arms and spoon him around to celebrate, Jimin rushed towards the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm better now", when they opened the door, Namjoon was standing with his arms crossed and Jeongguk looked at his feet guiltily.

"How on earth–", the leader started but sighed, trying to suppress his fuming rage. "Why?", he sighed again.

"It sounded fun", the maknae was suddenly feeling confident again. "I bet you can't beat me!"

"Jeong Jeongguk!", Namjoon groaned while taking his member's shirt on his hand, preventing him from getting anywhere near the food again.

"You have to take some herbal tea", he pointed towards the maknae. "And you, medicine. And the party is over".

"Yah! But we're having fun!", Hoseok complained because the uno game had escalated and now they were going all the way with the draw two and draw four cards.

"For them", Namjoon then made sure the boyfriends were tucked in bed and Ara giggled. "They literally behave like kids".

"You behave like a parent", Jin giggled as he approached them all. "I ordered some cakes and I am making tea and coffee".

"You're the best mom ever!", drunk Yoongi hugged his only hyung, making the taller male full on show his charming smile.

"Am I now?", Jin started walking with Yoongi attached to his chest towards the living room, the taller male making sure Yoongi wouldn't trip and fall.

"You are", the blonde answered. "I wish my mom would love me half as you", he pouted.

"She does, sweet pie", Jin placed Yoongi on the sofa and then placed a blanket over him.

"I guess so...", the blonde was now looking at the uno game. "Hobi has a 'take four' card!", he pointed towards it, making the sunshine boy groan and hide his face in his free hand.

"Hyung!"

"I change the game!", Kai said loudly with that characteristic laugh that could literally be heard all around the dorm.

"Objection!", Hoseok sat on his knees, pointing at Yoongi.

The blonde's cheeks were flushed red, his eyes a little smaller and focused on anything rather than Hoseok, and a small smile tugged his lips upwards.

"He betrayed me!", Hoseok pouted.

"Go fish!", Taehyung flipped his cards all over the place and brought his boyfriend towards him. "There, there. Now you won't lose", he pecked Hoseok's forehead.

"Hi baby", Ara sat next to Yeonjun, who giggled at the scene unfolding in front of them. "Can I steal you for a second?"

"You can have me all for you, forever, baby", he smiled and got up with the helping hand of his girlfriend, intertwining their fingers and following her.

They reached the balcony and walked towards the edge. Ara looked out, the city alive at night. The Han river lighted up with lights that seemed fairy like, and cars passing by. And the stars embracing it all, as if they were vigilantes of the world, of every single thing happening below them.

"Are you okay?", Yeonjun asked, placing his hand softly on her shoulder. Ara sighed and turned to look at him, her eyes welled up with tears and her lower lip wobbly. "Hey, baby, what's wrong?", he let her inside his embrace.

"I don't know if I can do this", she cried onto his chest.

"What do you mean?"

"Life", she sighed and rested her forehead on his chest. "I guess... I feel... I don't know".

"Are you scared because of something? Because of someone?"

"I'm scared to not be enough. I can already know.. see that people are not happy with me around you guys. And..."

"And?"

"Heerin", she bit her lip. Yeonjun brushed her hair out of her face and pecked her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and then her lips.

"What about her?"

"What if everyone thinks the same as her? That I'm..."

"Baby", he held her close.

"She contacted me again", Ara traced invisible figures on Yeonjun's chest with her forefinger. "And it was not a pretty message"

"We need to change your number. To block her ID, and need to tell Bang PD-nim", he started.

"It's okay. It's not a big deal. There are worse things happening, like Jeongguk's sasaeng. Did you know that they sent him a pig heart in a box to his dorm?"

"I... Ara. Don't do this anymore to yourself", he cupped her cheek. "You are enough, your problems matter, okay?", he kissed both of her cheeks.

"I–"

"Look at me", Yeonjun whispered. "You mean the world to me, okay? Every single time I have you in my arms is a moment I will cherish for the rest of my life. Every kiss and touch is something that fuels my heart completely. Ara... you are so damn special and it hurts me that you haven't realized it yet. You are... my universe. And I love you".

"Oppa...", she was speechless.

His cheeks were tinted red and his eyes held a galaxy of stars and love. Her heart thumped against her chest at the mere thought of Yeonjun loving her. Loving her. She had never been loved, nor in love, and this was all new to her.

Did she love him? How could she tell, how could someone know they were in love?

"You don't have to say it back. You just have to know it, and know that I will do my best to protect you and to be there for you. No matter what, okay? Because I love you".

Incorrect Quotes.

Ara: there's nothing i dont like about you

Beomgyu: well there's nothing i like about you

•~•~•

Kai: What if one day I got hit by a truck?

Taehyun: I'd run over to help you and call an ambulance.

Soobin: I'd be the one driving the truck.

•~•~•

Ara: I spy with my little eye someone who needs to shut the fuck up.

Kai: Is it me?

Ara: It's always you.

•~•~•

Ara: is it okay if I swear?

Soobin: yes Ara, to be a part of us, you must learn how to do this

Ara: f

Soobin: yes, go on

Ara: I'm nervous

•~•~•

Yeonjun: what do you feel about kids

Ara: I mean they're ok? if I see one, I wouldn't throw a rock at it

Taehyun: why would you throw a rock at a child!?

Ara: I just said I wouldn't

•~•~•

Yeonjun: Wylan, I didn't raise you to embarrass me like that

Kai: you didn't raise me

Yeonjun: that's what I just said

•~•~•

Ara: I'm sorry for all the stuff I said

Beomgyu: and for punching me in the face?

Ara: no, you definitely deserved that

OKAY BESTIES IM BACK

did u miss me? Bc i missed you all

Anygays im less than a month away from leaving my country and traveling to south korea to finish my university major studies for 2 years

So if you wanna keep up with me, follow my new tiktok account(it has 0 videos as of now): chilechingu

That's it. See ya!

-baobab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 297 26
Hello! This is a Tomorrow x Together Littlespace book! I've seen a lack of these types of stories on here, so I feel that I shall write one myself!
77 18 7
"Don't leave, please." "I'll come back. Will you wait for me?" "I will, for as long as it takes." . . A TXT 6th member fanfiction. In an industry wh...
19.8K 451 25
txt x itzy school/idol life au this is purely for fun and i do not ship them irl. yeonjun+yeji lia+soobin ryujin+beomgyu chaeryeong+taehyun yuna+huen...
962 75 29
เซฎ๊’ฐหตโ€ข ๏ปŒ โ€ขหต๊’ฑแƒ In which, Ariana's mother marries a man and has to move to Korea. Moving to a new place means a lot of new things, new house, new surroun...