six || txt (COMPLETED)

Od yoongismalva

the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's mid... Vรญce

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* her
.ยท:ยท.โœง about
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* relationships
.ยท:ยท.โœง within txt
.ยท:ยท.โœง outside txt
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* social media
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* chapters
โ—ใƒป๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* epilogue

โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—

1.9K 72 8
Od yoongismalva

.·:·. it will .·:·.

"You sure it won't hurt as much?", Ara's eyes darted towards her partner in crime and he shrugged.

"Don't be a baby", Beomgyu half smiled, daring her with his chocolate eyes to go in and don't step back. "You've literally got your mom to sign this from another city so don't tell me now you are backing out", his brows furrowed and she groaned.

"But I'm a chicken", she pouted.

"Okay, little duckling, let's go", he took her hand in his, not daring to look at her because he knew he'd become scared too, and then they entered the shop.

It smelled like clean. But it sounded like pain. The buzzing of the machines against skin and the art hanging on the walls gave away instantly what the place was about. Still, Beomgyu's comforting hold on her hand was just the reassurance she needed.

"You sure?"

"They're tiny, and the hyungs already have it", Beomgyu's determination couldn't be stopped by anything at this point.

"They do?", her voice was laced with shock.

"Yeah. They got it earlier today. Tae and Kai will have to be older to get it, though. But they will", he assured her again.

"Okay", she was uncertain. It would definitely hurt, and she wasn't very fond of needles.

"Okay!", Beomgyu beamed and he walked up to the counter, where a good looking guy, with his skin covered in art and dribbles, was waiting for Ara to make up her mind.

"Everything's been arranged already", the guy informed them as they walked down the hallway to the place of their doom. "Your designs have been selected, and the tattoos have been paid for. So who will go next?", he started getting everything ready to mark their skins permanently.

"She will", Beomgyu shoved her lightly towards the seat, her eyes growing in size as she realized that she was actually getting a tattoo.

The boy left the room to go wait outside, and Ara shifted nervously on her heels. The guy turned around with a soft smile, and she thought he probably was enjoying her suffering. Maybe even Beomgyu was enjoying her suffering, too.

"Okay, this is your design", the guy showed her the little drawing and she smiled and nodded. It was perfect. "Where do you want it?"

She knew it couldn't be placed anywhere that would be exposed to the media. Tattoos and idols weren't a good combination on the public's eyes, so she had to choose wisely.

She unbuttoned her shirt, signaling a place right below her bra on the left side of her chest.

The guy smiled and nodded, placing the design on her skin with which he'd guide his strokes, and then turned the machine on.

"It's going to hurt, I'm not gonna lie here", he mumbled.

"Just get it done with", the comment made the tattoo artist giggle and she frowned, waiting for the moment her skin would permanently become an art canvas.

The tattoo was done so smoothly and fast paced, that it didn't seem like forever. It did hurt, but it didn't hurt as much as Ara had thought. She actually wanted to laugh at herself because of how much she thought she'd suffer, and actually she didn't suffer that much.

"Thank you, it looks beautiful", she said after buttoning up her shirt and the guy beamed.

"I'm glad you like it", he bowed his head a little in a small humble movement, and she nodded with a wide smile. "Tell your friend I am ready for him".

She went out an patted Beomgyu's head. He was sitting on a couch, head hung low as he scrolled down his Instagram feed.

"He's waiting for you".

"You didn't scream", he knitted his eyebrows and she raised them.

"I am no baby", she shrugged and he burst out laughing.

"But you are a chicken".

"Chickens can be tough", Ara's comment made Beomgyu giggle again and he entered the place where he'd get his first tattoo.

After a while of waiting, the tattoo artist came over with Beomgyu and instructed them on their tattoo care. They had to follow it thoroughly so the tattoos could be healed perfectly.

"Thank you", Ara smiled as she was dragged away from the shop by her friend.

Of course, they had debuted and already had their schedule packed. Her fellow 01 liner was a little cranky too, given he hadn't had any time off to spend with Xylon.

"We'll have practice in like fifteen minutes. I have to go pee, see you later, aligator!", Beomgyu strolled rapidly through the hallways and disappeared as soon as she blinked.

Pursing her lips, she placed her hands on her hips and huffed with a small smile. He definitely was going to say hello to Xylon.

Suddenly, she was tugged to a changing room and pressed against the closed door.

"What the fu–!"

"Shh!", Yeonjun giggled, placing his hand on top of her opened mouth.

"I was about to kick you to Mars, you idiot!", she slapped his chest while he smiled.

"I just missed you", his eyes twinkled and all of her anger left her body.

"Then show me".

"I'll show you", he then pressed his lips on her, softly devouring her mouth and literally smiling into the kiss.

She smiled too, her hands roaming through his chest with such lingering touches it made Yeonjun leave a content sigh.

"Not too eager, tiger", she winked when they parted, their lips swollen red and smiles as big as the sun.

"Baby, I won't pressure you to do it in a changing room", he giggled. "You deserve a magical time when it happens".

"If it happens", she smiled.

"Oh, I'm irresistible, love", he pecked her forehead. "It will happen".

Soobin. The calm. Placement: ankle.

Yeonjun. The energy. Placement: lower back, in the right side.

Taehyun. The balance. Placement: inner left thigh.

Beomgyu. The tenderness. Placement: right ribcage.

Kai. The creativity. Placement: left shoulder blade.

Ara. The soul. Placement: left ribcage, under below the bra.

I FINALLY UPDATED UGH

merry Christmas to the ones who celebrate it. I have been busy and tomorrow will go rafting so I'm excitedddd

also, the tattoos and the descriptions may or may not be connected to another fanfic im working on!

-baobab.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

15.1K 610 31
"choi beomgyu give me my cat back!" โœฎ โžœ social media / twitter au โžœ beomgyu & taehyun | txt โžœ secondary couple - yeonbin โžœ written on 22 march 2023 ...
8.7K 470 20
FALLEN ANGEL ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ› in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
1K 178 41
"...I'll see you at the end of our dream..." "Please... be our star forever..." When five boys met their star. The Star that have changed their life...
65.5K 869 14
I dont know what I'm doing, but here we go. !!PLEASE READ LAST PART!!