six || txt (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's mid... More

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* her
.ยท:ยท.โœง about
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* relationships
.ยท:ยท.โœง within txt
.ยท:ยท.โœง outside txt
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* social media
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* chapters
โ—ใƒป๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* epilogue

โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—

1.9K 75 26
By yoongismalva

.·:·. eunsae .·:·.

"Are you texting Xylon?", Ara batted her eyelashes trying to bother Beomgyu.

The tense air in the van was about to burst and bring the doom to the whole world, so Ara was trying to ease the ambiance.

"Nope. Eunsae", Beomgyu mumbled while typing. "Also, I'm trying to avoid getting in trouble tonight because everyone's acting weird".

"Who's Eunsae?", Ara raised an eyebrow.

"My sister".

"You have a sister and you hadn't told me?!"

"She's adopted", Beomgyu shrugged. Ara pursed her lips and let out a huff.

"Adopted siblings are still siblings. Did you not think it was important I knew?", she was too shocked to see the small smile playing on his lips.

"She's not my real sister", he shrugged.

"How can you say so?! Adopted siblings are still siblings!!!"

"She's not her sister", Yeonjun growled. He had seated himself in the front seat and was looking out the window. "So stop it now, not everyone is in the bubbly mood you're in".

The words stung like hell, and Beomgyu shot her a pitiful look, and then nudged her with his shoulder, trying to get her to smile.

Ara felt an incredibly big urge to cry, but she held them in. Between Yeonjun's broken tone, and her own guilt consuming her, Ara was sure her heart would break forever.

So she just sighed, looking out the window and waiting for her time to talk to Yeonjun. She knew the rest of the boys realized the tension was because of some sort of fight between her and him, and she also knew they wouldn't be intervening because they were respectful of their relationship.

If they still had one.

Upon arriving, Yeonjun just locked himself in the bedroom, the rest of the boys sitting in the sofas and going go the kitchen as to give them some privacy, and Kai handed Ara the key to the locked door.

"Just... make him feel okay again, alright noona?", Kai sighed.

"I'll try", she mumbled and walked towards the door, knocking on it a little.

"Go away", she heard Yeonjun's muffled voice and she felt her heart sink.

"Yeonjun", she tried reasoning.

"Can you just leave me?", his voice sounded so broken.

"I'm coming in".

"You're not".

"We need to talk!"

"You didn't want to talk earlier, so why would I listen to you now?!", he opened the door and his face was all that took for Ara's tears to roll down her face.

"I need you to listen", she then gathered all of her strength and pushed him back into the room, Yeonjun stumbling, and then entered, closing the door behind her.

"You made me believe you wanted me".

"I do, I really do", she whispered. Her back seemed to be glued to the door, her eyes glistening with tears.

Yeonjun was no different. His cheeks were flushed, his eyes filled with sadness and tears, and his lip wobbled sadly. His eyes darted away from her but all Ara wanted was for him to look her with that soft gaze he'd always looked at her.

"Yeonjun oppa", she murmured and walked towards him. He was sitting on the bed, his eyes closed.

So she crouched in front of him, taking his cheeks on her hands and wiping his tears away.

"Look at me, please", she said sadly. "I need you to understand".

"I think you made your point pretty clear".

"I was lying", she sighed. Closing her eyes tightly, she decided to tell him.

If he then didn't want to forgive her, then it was okay. But she needed him to know the truth.

"Jimin told me to".

"So you broke up with me because your cousin said so?"

"I'm not breaking up anything with anyone. That stupid contract is the worst thing that we could get ourselves into, baby", her hands were still holding his face. "I really like you, and I really want to be your girlfriend. But we don't have to sign that. It's signing our freedom away".

"Then, what?", he huffed. Obviously, he was still hurt. But can you blame him?

"We keep it low", she answered.

"You want us to date secretly? What about the boys?"

"They will have to know, so they can help us", she sighed. Her thumb caressed near his lower lip and he smiled.

"Park Ara", he called her name and her eyes met his.

"Hm?"

"I want you to kiss me", he commanded.

And just like he'd cast a spell on her, she cradled his lap and sealed her lips to his. Yeonjun's hands landed on her waist and he kissed her back with as much determination as her lips moved on his.

Her hands landed on Yeonjun's neck, twirling the hair on his lower head, and caressing his scalp. He sighed contently and when their lips disconnected, he rested his forehead on her shoulder, his arms coming around her in a tight hug.

"I really thought you were leaving me", he mumbled against her collarbone and then plastered small kisses in there.

"How could I?", she smiled while still caressing his scalp and with her other hand drawing circles on his back. "How could I when I like you too much?"

"Ara", he wined and hugged her tighter, making her giggle. "Say it again".

"I like you too much".

He smiled and pecked her lips softly once again and she just hugged him closer, their hearts coming to sync and her smile was enormous.

"Can you forgive me? It– it needed to look real. But I really didn't want to hurt you, and I am so, so sorry", she murmured with her eyes twinkling with tears.

He pursed his lips, and she was feeling too guilty for her own sake.

"I know you thought that was the right thing to do", he looked straight into her eyes. "But next time, you have to give me a heads up. This relationship will work only if we both are on board with it", she nodded, a few little tears still spilling and he kissed them away.

"Yeonjun oppa", she mumbled and he hummed. "I really like you, so much".

Incorrect quotes

Ara: I'm literally so mad at you right now. There's nothing you can say that'll make me forgive you.

Kai: I-

Ara: you're forgiven, I love you too

•••

Beomgyu: I turned out perfectly fine!

Taehyun : this morning you thought a ghost made your toast

Beomgyu: I DIDN'T PUT THE BREAD IN! YOU DIDN'T PUT THE BREAD IN!!!

•••

Ara: You're right.

Soobin: That's... That's an unusual phrase for you. Did you just learn it?

•••

Yeonjun: On a scale from 1 to 10 you're a 9 because I'm the 1 you need

Ara: I'm a ten

Yeonjun: No it's a pickup li-

Ara: *baring claws* I. Am. A. Ten.

•••

Taehyun: I've already sent good vibes your way... they're coming. There's nothing you can do to stop them.

Ara: This is the most threatening way I've ever been cheered up.

•••

Soobin: When I said "bring me back something from the beach", I meant like a seashell or something!!!

Ara and Kai, holding a struggling seagull: Well, you should have fucking said that!

•••

Kai: A friend of mine is going to have a baby can't wait to find out if I'm going to be an aunt or an uncle

•••

Ara: one year ago, I married my best friend

Soobin: Awww

Ara: Yeonjun is still angry about it, but Beomgyu and I were drunk and thought it would be funny

•••

Instructor: Welcome to salsa class! Who's ready to learn how to dance?

Ara and Beomgyu, hiding tortilla chips bag: There's been a misunderstanding

OKAY SO EUNSAE FINALLY APPEARED YAY

Also i love incorrect quotes

And jikook I just HAD TO

-baobab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 123 15
As you can see by the title this is discontinued, and I wrote barely anything soooo Soobin likes HueningKai. HueningKai likes Taehyun. Taehyun likes...
958 75 29
เซฎ๊’ฐหตโ€ข ๏ปŒ โ€ขหต๊’ฑแƒ In which, Ariana's mother marries a man and has to move to Korea. Moving to a new place means a lot of new things, new house, new surroun...
12.7K 837 29
โ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š... ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š...โž a boy whos full of problems and trust issues & a girl who just wants to hear 3 words - cbg x fem!oc ...
20.3K 572 50
Taegyu fanfiction, based on my imagination. ( just writing for fun, I love writing! Not expecting any readers but who reads this, I appreciate it! )