I only love you

By wannasuckmydick

Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again" More

Main charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

15

911 59 117
By wannasuckmydick

Anastasia pov:

I felt wet hands on my face waking me up out my sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked over to see blue smiling at me.

I smiled back then scrunched my face feeling a pain in my stomach. "Wake up !" I heard mommy's voice then she burst in the room.

"Get up, go clean the restroom" she said pointing to the door.

"But mommy my-"I don't wanna hear it. Get up and clean up, now !" She yelled then walked away.

I sighed scrunching my face as I got out the bed. I seen xion sitting up rubbing his eyes with a pout.

"Go back to sleep poppa" I said and he looked over at me.

"I want my mommy" he whimpered with his eyes watering. "Mommy's in there xion" I said pointing to the door.

"I don't recognize her" he mumbled. "Just go sit with her and mommy bey and maybe you will" I said.

"But-"ANASTASIA !" I heard mommy yell making me unintentionally whimper.

I hate when she calls me that because it means she's mad at me.

"just go back to sleep xion" I mumbled looking away from him.

I sighed walking out room and bumped into mommy bey. "I'm sorry mommy, I'm about to go clean it right now" I said scared.

her straight face turned into a smile "Goodmorning fatmama" she said hugging me.

"Goodmorning" I said in relief hugging her back.

"You don't have to clean the bathroom baby it's already clean, you can go back to sleep" she said pulling back.

"I don't feel good mommy" I said reaching for her and she picked me up like I wanted.

"What's wrong ?" She asked while I laid my head on her shoulder. "my stomach hurts" I mumbled.

"Have you tried to use the toilet ?" She asked me walking out and I shook my head.

She walked me into the restroom and put me down. "Try to boo boo and if it still hurts come get me" she said before walking out.

Beyonce pov:

"Onika you need to stop yelling at her" chanel said mugging her.

"Shut up chanel she's my child" nika said not looking up from her phone. "She made a mistak-"I don't care" nika cut her off.

I knew a argument was coming so I just walked out and went to go check on anastasia.

I went to the bathroom door and knocked on it gently "somebody's in here" I heard her small voice say and a sniff followed.

"It's mommy fatmama, can I come in ?" I said then heard a small 'yes'.

I opened the door and walked in to see anastasia sitting on the toilet hugging her stomach with tears in her eyes.

"It's not working" she said looking up at me. "Nothing's coming ?" I asked and she shook her head.

I sighed looking around "Ok.. go lay down in TT room and i'm gonna bring you something that will help you feel better"

She nodded getting up and fixing herself then walked out. I followed behind her going to the kitchen.

When I entered chanel and nika was arguing like I expected them to be.

"Shut the fuck up chanel damn ! How you gone tell me how to raise my fucking kids ?!" nika said with her face turning red from anger.

"Obviously you need somenody to tell yo ass how to do it !" chanel yelled back.

I snuck past the argument and started to make something nika makes a lot to help anastasia feel better then snuck back out.

Onika pov:

"Oh and I guess you know how to be a parent ?" I said raising eyebrow.

"I'm not saying I know how to be a parent but I did take care of you and ming AND xion and anastasia for several years" she said and I scoffed.

"Yea you took care of the kids and ming but you ain't do shit for me" I spat.

"I didn't do shit for you ?!" she raised her voice "No !" I yelled back.

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT FOR YOU ONIKA ?!!" she yelled "NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T !"

"I'VE RISKED MY LIFE FOR YOU ! I'VE PAID THUSANDS ON HOSPITAL BILLS, WHEN YOU WAS LOCKED UP I DROVE FOR HOURS TO BRING YO FUCKING KIDS TO SEE YOU !" she scremed with her face turning red.

"YOU NEVER EVEN SAID THANK YOU ! ALL THE TIMES I GOT YOU OUT OF TROUBLE YOU NEVER EVEN MUMBLED A THANK YOU ONIKA ! ARE YOU FORGETTING I WAS FUCKIN KIDNAPPED BECAUSE OF YOU ?!! I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES FROM THAT"

I felt my eyes watering and I quickly wiped them away. "Chanel don't act like them few things wash over how you treat me" I said with a clenced jaw.

"Do you remember my birthday a few years ago ?? When I didn't get not even a fucking text from you or ming telling me happy birthday" I said with tears falling down my face watching hers drop.

"Cookie-"NO SHUT UP" I cut her off.

"I was b-roken chanel ! I was hurting so bad and you didn't even answer the phone for me. you didn't even answer the door, you and ming just left me alone" I said feeling my chest get heavy.

She opened her mouth like she was about to say something then closed it back.

I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. "I'm just gonna go" I said starting to walking away.

"Cookie no this was a stupid argument" I heard her say but I just ignored her going to the back.

I walked in my old room to see beyonce holding anastasia in her lap while xion played with blue.

"Get y'all stuff, we're about to go" I said making everybody look over at me "Where are we going ?" xion asked.

"To the other house, get your stuff and come on" I said before walking out.

I ran into ming and she looked at me sadly "cookie we're sorry for how we did you. we was really stupid for that and i know it hurt you but please don't cut us off again" she said lowly

I sighed heavily "I'm not, I just need some space" I said before walking past her.

I went outside and got in the car starting to think.

This a fucked up life.

-------- ------

The next day

"Mommy" Anastasia said walking into the kitchen.

"Go in the room Anastasia" I said not looking over at her.

"But mo-"Now" I cut her off. I heard her sigh then her footsteps followed.

"Baby I think you're being too hard on her" Beyonce said while I was cooking making me roll my eyes.

"She ran out to a car the other night. I should be whooping her ass again" I said waving her off.

"Bubba-"I don't wanna hear it beyonce" I said dismissing the conversation.

"She is still your child onika. You can't just ignore her because you're mad" she said.

"I can and I will just like I'm about to ignore you" I said and looked over giving her a fake smile.

She rolled her eyes walking out and I just shrugged.

Tina pov:

"Soo what are we gonna do ? Because the girl didn't make it to the car and she knows how both of us look" Bianca said.

"I already got that took care of" I waved her off.

"Took care of how ?" She asked tilting her head.

"You remember we took her for ice cream ? I made her a special order" I said with a smirk coming on my face.

"What do you mean ?" She asked looking at me confused and I huffed.

"You got a lot to learn about me" I said shaking my head and walking away.

"I thought we was trying to get your daughter" she said following me.

"My daughter is also your sister" I said and she scoffed.

"Matthew wasn't her daddy" she said and I quickly turned around slapping her.

"yes he was" I gritted.

"And it's a shame how he died, which is why we're getting the little girl for revenge" I said while she looked at me with a shocked face holding her cheek.

"Relax hunny, a little slap never hurt nobody" I with a small smile then walked away.

Xion pov:

I was sitting on the bed petting the dog when the door opened causing me to look over.

I seen the girl they said is my sister and she had tears in her eyes.

"Wion" she whimpered walking over and my eyes widened.

Flashback:

The game ended and I walked over to where mommy and everybody was with a frown.

As soon as I got over there Anastasia pulled me into a hug "it's ok wion, you still pway good"

"But we lost" I pouted taking off my helmet. "You can't win every game baby" mommy said kissing my head.

"I wose too" sissy said giving me a small smile but I didn't return it.

"You got the next one poppa, how about we go get you something to eat" mommy bey said.

"ok" I mumbled lowly.

We started walking away and sissy looked back at me before walking up to me.

She took off my shoulder pads then kissed my cheek "You wanna piggy back wide wion ?" She asked.

"Yes !" I nodded smiling, I love getting picked up.

She turned around and I jumped on her back. "You fat poppa" she said making me smack my lips.

"No I'm not"

End of flashback

"I remember you !" I gasped smiling but it went away when I seen the pained expression on her face.

"What's wrong ?" I asked hugging her.

"My belly huwts" she whimpered rubbing it. "Did you tell mommy ?" I asked.

"She's mad at me" she said then whined. "It hurts bad ?" I asked.

"Yess" she said stuffing her face in my neck and I felt her tears.

"I'm gonna go tell mommy ok" I said rubbing her back. She nodded moving back and cuddling into blue while I got up.

I walked to the kitchen where mommy was cooking breakfast and she glanced over at me.

"Yes xion ?" She said looking back at the food.

"Fatmama don't feel good mommy, she said her stomach hurts" I said.

"Is she faking it or is it serious ?" She asked still not looking over at me.

"She crying" I said and she sighed turning off the stove.

"Tell your mommy to make you a plate" she said then kissed my head before walking out the kitchen.

Onika pov:

I walked in the room to see Anastasia crying while blue looked at her confused.

"What's  wrong Anastasia ?" I asked walking up to the bed.

"My tummy hurts mommy" she whimpered looking over at me with teary eyes.

I sighed reaching my arms out to her. She instantly sat up and reached back so I picked her up.

"I'm gonna give you some medicine ok" I said walking her to beyonce room and going to the restroom.

I sat her on the counter and was hit with a memory from when I first got out of jail.

Flashback:

"Tell mommy what hurts" I said sitting Anastasia on the counter. She pointed to her head then her neck.

"Does it hurt when you eat ?" I asked her. She nodded making me sigh "Ok mama, say ahh" I said pulling out my phone turning on the flash.

"Wide baby like this" I said opening my mouth real wide then she copied. "Good job baby" I said then tilted her head back some flashing the light in her mouth.

I was trying to see if her throat was swollen. I looked closely then sighed seeing her throat was definitely swollen.

"Ok baby you can close it" I said grabbing some cold and flu medicine. "Mommy's gonna take you to the hospital ok" I said screwing the top off the medicine.

"No no mommy" she said shaking her head. "Yes baby they're gonna help you" I said pouring some of the medicine into the small cup.

"Am I supposed to fill this up ?" I asked dagga with a raised eyebrow. "me no know" she said lowly shrugging.

"Oh yea... you only three" I mumbled. "Imma just go half way" I said starting back to pour it.

"Ok baby open up" I said and she shook her head. "Pleasee dagga" I begged pouting.

She opened her mouth causing me to smile "Thank you mama" I said then poured the medicine in her mouth.

"Swallow it boo" I said. She swallowed the medicine wincing then she started crying. "Awww come here mommy baby" I cooed taking her into my arms.

"It hurt ?" I asked her then seen her nod. "I'm sorry mama" I said rubbing her back rocking her until she calmed down.

End of flashback

A tiny smile came on my face while I gave her the medicine.

When I was done I sighed "why did you do that mama ?" I asked lowly.

She sniffed looking down "I wanted a fwiend" she said quietly.

"Baby" I sighed "You don't understand, I could've lost you. You could've died"

"she was nice to me mommy, and she said she knew mommy bey. She even showed me a picture she had with her so I thought it was ok" she said.

I sighed again and just hugged her "she's not a good person baby, she did a lot of bad things to us"

"i'm sorry, i didn't know" she said and I pulled back. "I know fatmama" I said kissing her cheek.

I picked her up off the counter and took her to her room putting her in the bed. I tucked her under the cover the kissed her head before walking out.

I heard knocking at the door so I went downstairs to see doggy sitting at the door. "Move dog" I said mugging him.

I opened he door to be met with cole "Wassup" I said dapping him up.

"What's good" he said then started looking around "Damn i'm hurt" he said suddenly making me look at him confused.

"Why ?" I asked "Usually my daughter would've ran down and jumped on me" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Boy that is not your daughter" I said and he waved me off.

"I told you man I had a dream and a big ass light told me that's my daughter" he said. "Plus she calls me dad, father, daddy, all the above" he said making me stiff a laugh.

No she don't.

"You know she even asked me to be her dad" he said with a smile. "She asked you that when she was five and ever since you swear you her dad"

"Yea man you know I love kids, and I been knowing fatmama since you got her" "Yea yea" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"She upstairs, she's sick" I said waving him off and he nodding before walking away.

I walked in the living room and sat down next to bey and blue who was giggling to eachother. "What y'all laughing at ?" I asked sitting down.

"It's a inside joke" beyonce said giving me a playful stank face and blue copied.

"Well let me in on it" I smiled scooting closer to her. "Uhhh, no" beyonce said scooting away from me and I frowned.

"Why not ?" I asked getting closer to them. "Cause it's mommy and blue only" she said scooting away from me again.

"How about it be mommy, momma, and blue" I said scooting over.

"No" she said plainly scooting over more and I huffed.

Xion came in and I smiled "Come here boy" I said making him look over at me.

He smiled too coming over and got in my lap "How you know I want you in my lap ?" I said scrunching my face.

"Bec-"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!" A loud scream cut him off making me jump off.

"MOMMMYYYY !" I heard anastasia yell making me and bey both take off towards the stairs.

We raced up them nearly falling and when we got to the hallway we was met with cole running with anastasia in his hands.

"What's wrong ?!" I asked "We need to go to the hospital" he said while dagga thrashed around in his arms.

"It hurtsss !! AHHHH" she screamed. We all ran down the stairs going to the door.

"Xion get your sister and lets go, now !!" I said running past him.

We went outside to the car and cole handed me dagga then got in the drivers seat.

I looked down at anastasia and she was gripping my shirt while tears rushed out of her eyes "mommy please help me" she whimpered.

"I will baby"

Hello

Merry Christmas bitches 🎁

How y'all day going ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.6K 34
Beynika
1.2K 55 13
Obsessed sequel!πŸ’‹
43.4K 2.8K 21
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘’, π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ž π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑏, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ...
21.8K 1.1K 10
The Continuation Of Teacher Love Affair: Sequel