The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

Von Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... Mehr

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 6: "The training"

2.6K 92 74
Von Demon243

Your POV

It was 5:30 AM and the whole class was awake, and standing outside with Aizawa-sensei standing in front of us. I heard Jiro yawn.

Aizawa: "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!" He said it to us, but I think I'm the only person that is fully awake right now. "Today, we will begin our training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face the hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully." He explained to us and then I remembered the USJ incident that Ochaco and Tsuyu told me about. "So Bakugo," He said it as pass him ball for throwing and Bakugo caught it. "try throwing that." He said it and Bakugo looked at the ball in confusion.

Bakugo: "This is from fitness test..." He said it under his breath, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Aizawa: "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved." He said it as Bakugo walked away, but not far away so we could see him.

Mina: "Oh, we're checking our progress?" She asked it with excitement.

Sero: "Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh?" He asked it with excitement too. "Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!" He said it with the same excitement.

Kirishima: "Do it, Bakugo!" I heard him yell and Bakugo bent his back forward.

Bakugo: "Then..." He said it probably with a smirk. "Here I go..." He said standing in a pose for a throw with one of his legs not touching the ground. "Go to hell!" He yelled it throwing a ball with the help of his quirk. He stood still.

Aizawa: "709.6 meters." He said it and everyone were shocked of that.

Sero: "Huh? It's less than I thought..." He said it a little bit shocked.

Aizawa: "It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina." He said it as walked up to stand right in front of Bakugo. "As you can see, your quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your quirks starting today." He said it as he creepily smiled. "It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying," He said it as he finger gun in the air. "but try not to actually die..." He said it with his usual smile.

Y/N: 'We're doomed.' It's the only thing that I could think of on that moment.

(Time skip. 30 minutes later.)

Kendo POV

Our whole class is now standing outside and Vlad King standing in front of us as he explained what are we gonna to do today. Kinoko already wanted to fell for a sleep, but I caught her by her arm.

Itsuka: "Develop our quirks?" I asked not really understanding what he meant by it.

Vlad King: "Class A is doing it already. Let's go, quickly." He said it as he started walking in the direction that was in front of us. We started walking right behind him. "Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so next semester, it'll be Class B's turn. Got it? It won't be Class A, it'll be us, Class B!" He said as he walked. I saw that Shihai, Tetsutetsu and Kojiro are crying a little.

Setsuna: "Even if you say that we're going to develop our quirks out if the blue, all twenty of us have different quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?" She asked Vlad King.

Hiryu: "Can you be more specific?" I heard him asking it agreeing with Setsuna.

Vlad King: "When muscle fibers are overused, they break and become stronger and thicker. Quirks are the same. If you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you don't, then they waste away." He explained as we were starting to see something in front of us, but the light didn't let us see it. "In other words, there's just one thing to do! Breakthrough your limits!" He said it as we walked out of the forest and we were all shocked at the sight of what Class 1-A are doing.

I saw Michael with Sato and Momo, but he was eating vegetables and fruits, while creating paper from his body. Then I tried to find (Y/N) and other girls too, we saw her not so far away from Sero she was holding something in both her hands and her body turned into wood then into steel and back too wood, she was doing this action over, and over again.

Hiryu: "What is with this hell?" He asked shocked at the sight, while I looked at the girls and saw a worry on their faces. I looked at the direction they were looking and then saw (Y/N).

Itsuka: 'Great, now I'm worried about her too. No, wait, Itsuka, you know she is strong and she can make it. Just believe in her.' I thought to myself.

Vlad King: "Those of you who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits. Heteromorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to their quirks. Normally, this would occur as your bodies grow..." He explained to us with crossed arms.

Aizawa: "... but we don't have that time." He said as he started walking up to us. "Class B, you guys hurry up, too." He said it still walking up to us. I was confused and looked at Reiko who looked back at me.

Itsuka: "But once we join, there will be forty two in all. Can just six people manage the quirks of that many people?" I asked and Reiko shrugged.

Aizawa: "That's why they're here." He said it as walked up and confusing me more.

Ragdoll: "That's right! The four of us are one!" She said it popping out of nowhere. Then the whole team of Wild, Wild Pussycats introduced themselves. (A/n: It's too cringy for me to write it.)

Ragdoll: "My quirk is Search! I know all the info about up to a hundred people by just looking at them! I can find their location and weakness, too!" She said it with the smile.

Pixie-Bob: "With my Earthflow, I can make the perfect places for each other person to train!" She continued.

Mandalay: "And with my Telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once." She explained her role in this.

Tiger: "And my job is assault through punching and kicking..." He finished this whole speech, by explaining his role in this training.

Hiryu: "There's a lot wrong with that..." He said it with unsure in his voice.

Tiger: "All you power-up types, come to me!" He said it as he waved his hand in motion to come with him. "Tiger's Bootcamp has already begun!" He said it as he walked off to Midoriya who is training his body. "Now, hit me with what you've got!" He said it to Midoriya.

Izuku: "Five percent Detroit Smash!" He yelled it as he punched, but missed, because Tiger dodged his punch and then punched him that he flew in the tree then fall to the ground.

Tiger: "You're still pretty lively! That means your muscle fibers haven't been apart yet!" He said a bit disappointed.

Izuku: "Yessir..." He said it tiredly and quietly from the pain.

Tiger: "I can't hear you!" He yelled.

Izuku: "Yessir!" He said still tiredly. By the look of Kaibara's face I could tell that he is scared and I don't blame him. Then aura around Tiger got darker.

Tiger: "It's 'Plus Ultra,' right? Then do it! Give me 'Ultra'!" He said it creepily and I saw faces of some of my classmates went pale, because of fear.

Izuku: "Yessir!" He mostly yelled scared.

Aizawa: "UA's busy, so it's hard to spare staff for just the first years of the hero course. Based on their track record and wide range of quirks, these 4 are the most logical choice to train your quirks in a short amount of time." He explained to us.

Vlad King: "Don't fall behind Class A! Let's go, Class B!" He said it to make us motivated, which worked.

Class B: "Yes, sir!" We all yelled in unison and begun our training.

(Time skip. Afternoon, outside of the camp.)

Your POV

We all were now standing in front of the camp, there were picnic tables and on some of the tables were a lot of vegetables, meat and dishes.

Pixie-Bob: "Now, remember what I said yesterday? 'Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you'!" She said it reminding us about it.

Ragdoll: "At least make your own food! Curry!" She yelled it to us making everyone, except me, go pale. I was now looking at all this with sparkles in my eyes and my tail started to wiggle.

Everyone (-(Y/N)): "Yessir..." They all said in unison. Ragdoll laughed.

Ragdoll: "You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!" She said laughing a little. Then I saw Iida got back to life and started to think out loud.

Iida: "It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those exhausted during a disaster. That's UA for you! No opportunity wasted!" He thought out loud and then turned to everyone. "Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!" He yelled it to us.

Everyone (-Iida and (Y/N)): "Okay..." They said it in unison. But I cracked my fingers.

Y/N: "With fucking pleasure." I said it with the smile and everyone looked at me with confusion, but Michael then face palmed himself.

Michael: "Of course... With all this study and training I forgot that you can and love cook." He said it to himself with the disappointed tone in his voice. We started cooking and actually the process was going good, actually everyone was surprised that me and Bakugo can cook. When we were done we all sat down and started eating. I was seating with girls and I mean ALL girls.

Mina: "I didn't know you can cook, (Y/N)-chan." She said it with the smile as she eat like she didn't in forever.

Y/N: "Mom taught me how to cook when I was 10 years old and it turns out into hobby, but dad won't let me cook." I said the last part a bit sad.

Jiro: "Why? We saw that you were full of energy for cook even after this training and you even helped us with some things, even Aizawa-sensei was impressed at the fact that you can cook." She said it and girls nodded in agreement.

Y/N: "Remember about my dad's religiousness?" I asked and my classmate girls nodded, while 1-B girls stunned by a question. "Well he is thinking that I'm too young to cook, one time he said one thing that made me mentally throw up actually!" I said it as me appetite was gone just remembering this.

Reiko: "What exactly did he said to you?" She asked shyly while eating.

Y/N: "'The woman should cook for herself or her man in the future!'." I said his words trying to mimic his voice and then stick out my tongue out in motion of disgust. Some of girls did too.

Toru: "Actually, does your family even know that you are (Your/Orientation)?" She asked and 1-B girls seemed to be shocked, but they hide it quickly and I found it normal, because I didn't tell them.

Y/N: "The whole family know this and they all support me, except my dad and his parents." I said it with the poker face.

Itsuka: "Let me guess. Religiousness?" She asked and I snapped my fingers then finger gun her telling her that she is right.

Kinoko: "I'm starting to think that all in your fathers family tree were religious." She said it blankly as we finished eating.

Y/N: "And your gonna be right." I said it with the same poker face.

Yui: "As expected." She said it as I stood up and started collecting dishes.

Ibara: "I guess that means we can't really have a good relationship with each other." She said it as I collected dishes and I were found dumbfounded at that words.

Y/N: "Huh? Why is that?" I asked in confusion.

Itsuka: "Well Ibara has a habit to use religious things in conversation and after you explained your situation with religion, well..." She explained it and I get the message.

Y/N: "Well, actually, I don't have problems with this if someone uses religion things in conversation, but it's still makes me uncomfortable." I said it and she light up a little, but she still looked saddened.

Ibara: "But making you uncomfortable it is a problem for me." She said it and my ears flattened, but then idea came up and my ears perked back up.

Y/N: "Well then, how about this? You can use religious things in conversation, but ONLY if I'm not around. Like when we are training or you hanging out with your other friends. How about that?" I asked her with the smile and she immediately light up and nodded. I nodded in response and walked to where the dishes are collecting.

(Time skip. Tomorrow.)

I was now training with my quirk and I must say that the process of me turning into material has sped up, I would even say that I can turn my whole body into material in 15 seconds, while my previous record was 30 seconds, and I don't feel hungry or tired, while yesterday after 1 hour of training I was already ready to fell unconscious and eat anything in my way. However, today Sato, Kaminari, Sero, Mina and Kirishima are less active today and Aizawa-sensei is very stern with them.

Aizawa: "Hey, extra lessons group, don't stop." He said it as he grabbed Kirishima's head with his scarf and force her to get up.

Kirishima: "Got it!" He said it tiredly and with pain.

Mina: "Sorry, I'm kind of sleepy..." She said trying to stay still.

Kaminari: "I didn't think yesterday's extra lessons... would go until 2 AM..." He said it with his sleepy voice.

Sato: "And we started at 7 AM..." He finished the sentence tiredly.

Aizawa: "I told you it'd be tough. You're not just trying to improve your quirks. Above all, you need to work on weaknesses that were exposed during the final exams!" He explained they're like woke up from death. "Think carefully about why you're more tired than your classmates before you move." He said it as he let Kirishima go and turned to Ochaco and Aoyama.

Mina, Sato. Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima: "Y-Yes, sir..." They stuttered it.

Aizawa: "Uraraka! Aoyama!" He called out to them. "You two should, too. You didn't fail, but you were close. If 30 points was passing, you were at about 35." He explained and they both tensed up as Ochaco turned to face him with the floating giant rock.

Ochaco: "Ah, we barely made it..." She said it with fear in her voice.

Aoyama: "How unexpected." He said it looking at the ground with disappointment.

Aizawa: "Don't lose focus. All of you, move faster!" He said it as he walked up to the edge of the hill. "No matter what you're doing, you should always be aware of where you came from. That's what it means to improve. Always keep in mind why you're sweating, and why you keep getting nagged." Ha said it trying to motivate us and it did work on the others. I saw Izuku walked up calling out for him and he jumped to him and he seems explained something to him. I got an idea and I got from my pouch two more materials balls and closed the pouch. I started changing now four materials know and concentrating on keep changing I didn't even notice that my transformation into material process has sped up. However, Aizawa-sensei noticed it and a smile crept up on his face. I heard Pixie-Bob's neko laugh.

Pixie-Bob: "More importantly, everyone, tonight..." She said it getting our attention, but I kept changing like some chameleon. "we'll have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other! After training hard, you can play hard! The carrot and the stick!" She said it excitedly.

Itsuka: "Oh, I forgot." She said as she sweat dropped a little.

Kyoka: "I hate scary things..." She said it already afraid.

Tokoyami: "Revelry in the dark..." I heard him saying it calmly.

Hiryu: "They're letting us do the typical training camp stuff, too, huh?" I heard him asking himself with the concern on which Monoma laughed nervously.

Monoma: "I like the part where we're 'pitted against each other'... Plus, I think their 1-A new girl will scare the shit out of everyone in 1-B." I heard him saying it nervously and I poker faced.

Pixie-Bob: "So, do your best right now!" She said it to us for motivation and that worked.

Everyone: "Yessir!" Everyone yelled and continued their training routine.

(Time skip. Night.)

Pixie-Bob: "Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes! Next..." She said it for us to continue.

Mina: "...It's time for the test of courage!" She yelled it excitedly and for god sake, can she be even more cuter than this?

Sato, Sero, Kaminari and Kirishima: "We're gonna test it!" They said it with the same excitement as Mina's.

Aizawa: "Before that, it pains me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having class with me now." He said it and their excitement disappeared.

Mina: "You've gotta be kidding me!" She screamed it in anger and shock.

Aizawa: "Sorry." He said with no sorry in the voice and caught them with his scarf. "Your training during the day wasn't good enough, so I have to use this time." He said it as he started walking to the camp while dragging them along.

Boys of the group: "Give me a break! Let us be tested!" The yelled and fill bad for them, especially for Mina, but then for a moment I felt that something bad is coming. I saw Michael tense up for a moment and I looked at him with worry.

Michael: "You felt that too, do you?" He asked and I nodded.

Pixie-Bob: "Okay, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you." She explained the rules of this test.

Tokoyami: "Revelry in the dark..." He said it calmly, again.

Pixie-Bob: "Those being the scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your quirks." She added.

Tiger: "The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creativity and imagination wins!" He said it making me uncomfortable.

Kyoka: "Stop it. That's filthy." She said it clearly uncomfortable of his words.

Iida: "I see! They're trying to make us refine our ideas by making us compete with each other, giving us more options for our quirks in the process! As expected of UA!" He said it and that made me feel a little dizzy and annoyed.

Pixie-Bob: "Now, you'll draw lots to determine your partners!" She said it holding out a paper pieces with numbers. We got in pairs and turns out I would go with... Michael. With poker faces we looked at each other. Then I saw Izuku go pale and saw that he got no pair.

Y/N: "Poor Izuku..." I said it feeling bad for him.

Michael: "Same..." He said it as we saw that some of the people wants to swap their partners.

Tokoyami: "Revelry in the dark..." He said it calmly... AGAIN!

(Time skip. 12 minutes later.)

I heard another scream from the forest.

Pixie-Bob: "Okay, the fifth team! Ribbit-kitty, Uraraka-kitty, go!" She said it as they went into that forest. 5 minutes later as they left, I smelled like something is...

Y/N: "...burning?" I said it as I saw black smoke rising up in the air. Then I saw purple smoke coming from the forest where the girls were. "Oh no..." I said as I got from my pocket my grandma's necklace that has fullerite in the shape of heart and took it on. Michael knowing why take on our grandma's necklace just patted my head, because if take on this necklace that means I'm in fucking panic right now. I saw that Pixie-Bob lighted up with the pink aura, flew into some direction and then got knocked out by the man with the chocolate hair and a... A FUCKING LIZARD?!

???: "Those pet cats are in the way." Said the man.

Mineta: "Wh-Why...? I thought they made doubly sure... Why are there villains here?!" He asked it, but no one had an answer for that.

Izuku: "Pixie-Bob!" He yelled as he started running at their direction, but was immediately stopped by Mandalay and Tiger. Something snapped in his mind and he looked at the direction of one of the high hills and then I understand of what he thought... Kota.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.2K 947 44
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...
125K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
709 33 15
Hello everyone!!! I'm Earlierqu and I'm here with a new account since my other phone was broken and so today I will be rewriting this story and make...
63.8K 1.1K 18
Jirou lost all of her feeling internally and externally at the age of 9, when her life got so hard to deal with that her body just didn't. She made i...