He's a player (Niall Horan AU)

By micks_bitch

Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wa... More

Introduction to: He's A Player (Niall Horan AU)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
TEASER FOR CHAP. 10 haha
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-

-14-

111 3 1
By micks_bitch

Olivia Green

1 Year Later

I walk into the pub and smile.. 

I missed England so much.. It's so nice to be back..

I sit at the bar, ordering myself a beer, then as I sip it I hear an announcer say that a singer is gonna come up and play a couple of his own songs. I don't really pay any attention as I have a conversation with the bartender.. then I hear that voice..

The voice I haven't heard in a year..

Niall Horan.

"'Ello.. Uh, The first song I'm gonna be singing is one of my originals, it's called Still.. and it's about someone I'll never be able to forget.. even though it's been so long since I've seen her"

He clears his throat, backing away from the mic a little bit, then he strums the guitar and starts to sing.. 

"My mind is complicated..
Find it hard to rearrange it..
But I'll have to find a way somehow..
Overreacting lately. Find it hard to say I'm sorry..
But I'll make it up to you somehow.

And I just don't know why.. The stars won't shine tonight..

Tell me you want it.
A thousand miles away from the day that we started..
But I'm standing here with you, just tryna be honest."

--As he continued, I got off the bar stool and walked towards the stage. There was a small crowd around it, all swaying to the beautiful song, and I somehow managed to excuse my way to the front.. I could hear him so much better.. His voice was so different from the last time I heard it. He looks so different aswell.. No longer with dyed blonde hair, but it's now his natural brown. He's got a bit of stubble on his cheeks, and he's obviously taller with broader shoulders.. His eyes are shut at the moment.. Do I even want him to see me? --

"If honesty means telling you the truth..
Well, I'm still in love with you

Did I miscalculate this?
Let's just go back to the basics.
Forget about what's come and gone.
'Cause I hate to see us like this..
Breaking up on nights just like this.
We should be shooting from the stars of gold

So tell me you want it..
A thousand miles away from the day that we started
But I'm standing here with you just trying to be honest!
If honesty.. means telling you the truth..

Well, I'm still in love with you"

--His eyes open and he looks across the crowd. I feel tears in my eyes but I don't let them fall.. Suddenly he looks at me and he stops playing the guitar and stops singing completely. His eyes are wide and his mouth is left open. I motion for him to keep going, to keep singing, and he suddenly realizes he stops and clears his throat then picks up where he left off, but he never takes his eyes off of me..--

"Oh, We'll be alright.
Oh, it'll be alright.
Oh, We'll be alright
Oh, it'll be alright

So tell me you want it..
A thousand miles away from the day that we started
But I'm standing here with you just trying to be honest!
If honesty mean telling you the truth

I guess we lost our focus.

And it's killing me that we could go to war like this.
But I'm standing here, with you, just tryna be honest.
If honesty means telling you the truth.."

-He stops singing, but instead says the last part--

"Olivia, I'm still in love with you"

Everyone claps and cheers for him.. He just stares at me.
He suddenly grabs the mic and he says "Gonna break before I sing again.. Be back on in 30. Thanks everyone" then he sets his guitar down and walks off the stage. I follow, pushing my way past everyone until I reach the side of the stage where he's standing, waiting.

"Olivia.."

"You sounded amazing, Niall.."

He ignored what I said and whispered "Are you really here?" and I just nod and hold in all my tears, not daring to let even a single one fall. He shakes his head and mumbles "I cannot believe this.. Y-You're back.. In England.. here.. It's been so long" He reaches out, taking my hand from by my side, and I hold tightly to his palm. He stares at our hands then he whispers "I missed you"

And the next thing I knew, I had stepped forwards and pressed my lips to his..

His arms immediately were around my lower back and mine were around his shoulders. Our lips moved slowly and I suddenly heard gasps and some say "I cannot believe it's her"..

We pulled away and turned to our right.. where I saw Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, And Sophia Woods all staring at us.

I removed my self from Niall and whispered "Hello everyone.."

Immediately, I found myself pulled into a hug by Liam. I hugged him back and giggled against his shoulder. He released me and Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. He's gotten pretty tall.. I hold him tight then I pull away. Sophia is the next to hug me, and I feel a couple tears on my shoulder. I pat her back gently and pull away but not completely. I reach up and wipe the girls tears away. "Don't mess up your make up with pointless tears.." She nods and sniffles. The first thing I do then is take her left hand.. And sure enough, I see the ring Liam showed me so long ago.. "Liam, You did it!" He nods and says "I promised you I would"

Then I turn and see Harry.. 

Tears shimmer in his eyes and he just stares at me. I walk forward and take his hand in mine. He shuddered, almost as if he just noticed this was real because I was touching him, and I whispered "I'm here, Haz" and he suddenly hugged me like the others..

They all looked quite different, honestly.. 

Harry had long hair now.. It was curly and most was pushed to one side. It looked good on him though. His smile was still the same. So was most of his face. He still had smile lines that went from his nose to below his mouth that made his dimples pop even more.. He was tall and skinny as always but he did look like he'd been working out just a little.

Louis didn't have a fringe anymore but his hair was longer and darker brown. His cheeks and chin showed a bit of a beard and his cheek bones were less prominent. His eyes were still the same crisp blue that I always admired..

Then Liam and Sophia. Standing next to each other now looked like such a fitting couple. Liam was wearing a hat but his hair was obviously long on top, short on the sides. His face was more toned and his shoulders looked muscular. Sophia looked amazing as always with her light brown hair but she was definitely looking more grown up, even with her beautiful makeup on (that she literally doesn't need because she's gorgeous with out it)

And Niall.. Oh my god, Niall. His brown hair was done up nicely, his shoulders were broad and he wasn't the little stick figure I used to know. He was muscular and toned. His chest was a bit exposed. His face was growing a bit of a stubble and his eyes were still sharp and stunning. He was just as good looking as ever and I could feel every emotion rushing back to me when I looked at him.. 

That kiss we just shared.. Oh my god, I missed his lips so much.. I haven't had a boyfriend since him.. (even though we were never official) and I haven't done anything with anyone since England because even though we weren't together and hadn't talked, I felt like it was wrong to even look at anyone else in the way I looked at Niall..

Because I never stopped loving him

And then there's me..

My hair was still as red as ever, but I'd grown a bit taller and I think my face is shaped a bit better.. 

We all decided to sit down at a table and order a round of beers.. First it was silent, then Liam said "How was America?" I clear my throat and say "Uh, well.. It was boring as shit, to be honest" and that got us all laughing a little and I was glad I had lightened the mood. I was sitting between Liam and Niall while Sophia was on the other side of Liam and Harry and Louis were on the other side of Niall. They were holding hands on top of the table.. I smiled widely and motioned to them. "What'd I miss here?" Louis smiled and blushed, then moved their hands below the table so we couldn't see, but he said "We're together.. like official boyfriends.. have been for, what, 10 months?" and Harry nodded before saying "Gonna be 11 months next Friday" I congratulate them, so does Liam and Niall and Sophia, then Sophia turns to me and asks "How long are you in England?" 

"Uh.. Well.. I'm moving here. I just, I like it much more than I like America and my mom got a husband that's really helping out a lot so I'm not needed down there.." then Niall said "What about Zach?" He remembers my little brother.. and his name. 

"It was hard, telling him, but I'll fly back to visit whenever I can. Maybe I'll even bring him up here sometime." everyone nods. We all sip our beer then I ask Niall "When did you start the singing career?" "Uh, about a month after.." he paused then finished with "A moth after you moved home." I nodded then I said "You're really good.. your songs are good too." He smiled a little and said a quick "Thanks, Olivia" then a guy came over and said "Ay, Mate, you're back on in 5. Crowds excited!" Niall nods then he says "I should get ready.." 

He downs about half of his beer then gives us all a cheeky smile before moving from the table and walking to the stage.

Now everyone is looking at me. They all scoot around the booth, getting closer to me, and that's when the real conversations start.. 

"What'd you think of that song?" Liam asks

"well.. it broke my heart, actually.. I guess when I left I thought he'd move on, which hurt a lot but I knew it would be better, but now, after a year, he said he'd never forget me and that song.. He said he still loves me.." I answer as best I can, even though all my emotions are kinda fucked up right now.. 

Then Harry says "But you kissed him.. so.. do you feel the same?" 

"The entire year in America, I didn't even think of any guy I saw in any way other that just another guy.. It's like, I couldn't see myself with anyone else.. I couldn't see someone and think 'wow, I'd like to date them'. I just saw Niall.. and I felt like it would be so wrong if I was even interested in someone else. I only ever wanted him.."

"So do you.. do you love him?" Louis asked cautiously..

I didn't even hesitate.. "Yeah, I do"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 366 31
A difficult year leads Ella to make some choices in life she wouldnt usually make. She accepts a job she wouldnt never have thought about that leads...
532 35 12
Supposed bad boy Harry Styles is keen set on getting with Niall's girlfriends roommate after being pushed into showing up at their house party. Kenda...
26.5K 666 35
High school isn't always that easy there's always something that can get in your way, well that's exactly what happened to Niall Horan, he got bullie...
10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...