Why did it have to be you? (C...

Galing kay MyFanaticHeart101

Camila had the perfect life.She had the money, the friends, the family. But what happens when her parents dec... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Quick Question
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Part 1
Question!
Help!!
Chapter 50- Part 2
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sequel is up

Chapter 42

14.8K 390 269
Galing kay MyFanaticHeart101

Laurens POV

"LAUREN! LAUREN, OPEN THE DOOR ALREADY!" I heard Dinah's voice coming from down stairs.

"Babe, please untie me first." Camila begged me for the 100th time this morning.

"Why should I? I should let Dinah come up here and kick your ass." I crossed my arms.

"Because i'm your girlfriend and I love you." She pleaded. "Besides my arms are cramping and I have to pee really badly."

"LAUREN, HURRY UP! I KNOW AMY AND CAMILA ARE UP THERE!" Dinah continued to shout. Camila gave me pleading eyes and I sighed before walking over to the nightstand and retrieving the keys before I freed her.

"If I were you I would run and lock myself in the bathroom until Dinah leaves." I raised a brow at my girlfriend as she made her way towards me. She wrapped her arms around me and placed her lips on mine.

"But why? You already tortured me enough yesterday." Camila mumbled to me as she pulled away.

"That was my punishment for you, Dinah's is different." I responded. She nodded her head and ran to the bathroom. I dashed down the stairs and opened the front door to be met with a furious Dinah.

"Where are those little bitches?" She mumbled as she walked in and checked every room she passed by.

"Well, hello to you to DJ. Oh, my morning was wonderful thank you for asking." I said sarcastically as I followed behind her.

"I'm not in the mood Jauregui. I'm out for blood today." Dinah narrowed her eyes at something behind me.

"Hi best friend." I turned around to see Camila standing behind me with an uncertain smile.

"There's one. Where's the other?" Dinah said as she stepped closer to me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Where's Amy? She wasn't at her house and I know Camila and her went out yesterday. Since Camila is here that means she's also here." Dinah placed her hands on her hips and raised a brow at us.

"Amy isn't here." I stated.

"Yeah. She only dropped me off. I don't know where she went after that." Camila said behind me.

"Well, Niall says that she hasn't been answering his calls and he hasn't heard from her since she left yesterday."

"Maybe her phone died." Camila suggested.

"Even if her phone died she should be at her house." I stated as I started to get worried for the idiot that I call my best friend.

"Do you think she stayed with Becky? Because all the other girls said that they haven't heard from her." Dinah asked as her face revealed how she was starting to worry.

"No. There's no way that she is with Becky right now. They're kind of mad at each other right now." I stated.

"Okay. Where the fuck is she at then? I'm actually worried right now." Dinah said as she took a few steps back.

"I don't know. Let me try calling her. For now, call everyone and tell them to come over ASAP." I said as fear started to run through my body. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my phone from the nightstand.

"Do you think she's okay?" I turned around and saw Camila holding her phone in her hands while giving me a worried expression.

"I know she's okay because that little bitch is a fighter but I just hope that she's safe." I replied. She nodded her head and left the room. I immediately dialed her number. It went straight to voicemail. I tried about ten more times but only recieved the same outcome. I let out a shaky breath as I brought my hands down to my sides.

  Where the fuck is she? Why isn't she answering her phone? Is she really okay? Why didn't that dumb bitch just get beat up by Dinah instead of running off?

"Laur, everyone's on their way here." I saw Dinah standing at the doorway. "Are you okay?" I quickly shook my head no before I ran past her. I ran to my dad's office and quickly started to go through his emergency booklet. I found Amy's parents number and quickly dialed them. I know that something isn't right because even if Amy's phone was dead she would still show up at one of our doorsteps.

"Hello?" They answered.

"Hi. It's me Lauren."

"Oh, hello Lauren. I don't mean to sound rude but why are you calling?" Her mother replied.

"I-i umm I wanted to know if by any chance, you know where Amy is." I said with a shaky breath. I know that there is no chance that she would be with them since they are currently in New York but perhaps she told then where she was or something.

"No. She should be at our house." I could hear her voice getting concerned. "Lauren, what's wrong?"

"She hasn't turned up since last night and she hasn't contacted any of us so we thought that you might know something."

"Oh my God." She breathed out. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I've tried calling her multiple times but she doesn't answer. We figured that maybe her phone died but even you know that she would have turned up by now."

"Okay. If she doesn't turn up in a few hours I want you to call the police and to call me right away."

"Will do. Goodbye." I hung up the phone and felt a few tears run down my cheeks. I know something is wrong. I can just feel it.

  I exited my dad's office and made my way to the living room. My parents aren't home and they said they would be back by next week so I didn't have to worry about them. I looked at my hands as I tried to calm myself down.

"The last person we need to call is Becky." Camila said with a soft voice.  I nodded my head and pulled out my phone again. "I'm going to cook food for the other's when they get here." I didn't reply. Instead I stood up and kissed her cheek before walking out of my house. I began to pace on my lawn as I waited for Becky to answer.

"What's up Laur?" Becky answered with a cheerful voice.

"Bext-ter." I sobbed out. I quickly brought my free hand up to cover my mouth and stop myself from crying.

"What's wrong?"

"It's Amy. W-we don't know where she is."

"What do you mean you don't know where she's at?" I could hear her sudden voice change.

"She left with Camila yesterday to the mall and after she dropped Camila off we haven't heard from her."

"If this is one of those stupid jokes you girls are trying to pull on me you should stop because i'm not going to run over there. Amy is old enough to take care of herself so she doesn't need me there anymore. Besides she has her boyfriend for that." Becky said. Before I could reply I felt someone snatch my phone out of my hand.

"Listen Becky. Amy is fucking missing at the moment and we aren't fucking around so you better get your ass over here right now before I drag you over here by your hair got it?" Dinah growled into the phone before hanging up. I raised a brow at her and took back my phone.

"I think she's going to come." I said as a small smile formed on my lips.

"Oh. I know thag bitch is coming. Now come on. Camila said that we need to buy some food because there isn't enough for everyone." I nodded my head and we headed to Dinah's car.

"What happened to your car?" I asked as I saw a big checkmark on the drivers side.

"Some punk ass motherfucker keyed it at Amy's party. Apparently they were keying everyone's car because the girls all have the same mark." Dinah shrugged.

"Mine doesn't have that." I stated as I got into the car.

"Well, then you're one lucky bitch." Dinah said causing me to chuckle. I know that she is trying to lighten up the mood. As we made our way to the grocery store I couldn't help but notice the black car that appeared to be following us. It was strange but I didn't question it since I figured that they must be going in the same direction as us.

  We got to the store and quickly grabbed the necessary items that Camila had told Dinah to get. As we exited I noticed the same black car stopped behind Dinah's car. I narrowed my eyes and tried to see who the driver was but I couldn't see anything since the windows were tinted.

"That guy totally just took a picture of you." I heard Dinah say from beside me. I followed her gaze and saw a man hurry into a black van before driving off. I turned my attention back to Dinah's car, only to see that the mysterious car had left.

"That's weird." I mumbled.

"Yeah. Maybe he was just taking a picture of the store or something else."

  I quickly shook it off since my mind was more worried for my idiot of a friend who was currently missing. Dinah drove back to the house and as I entered I saw a very worried Niall sitting on my couch while a few tears ran down his cheeks.

"Have you heard anything?" He asked as he stood up and followed me into the kitchen. Zendaya, Olivia, Ally, and Normani were all standing around while Alyssa was helping Camila cook.

"No. I haven't. I called her parents but they don't know anything either." I answered as I placed the grocery bags on the counter. I looked over to see more tears run down Niall's cheeks. He quickly ran a hand over his face and tried to wipe away the tears but failed miserably as more continued to fall.

"Don't worry. You know how Amy is. I'm sure she is fine wherever she is." I tried to comfort him even though I felt like crying myself. He nodded his head and slid down the wall and hid his face in his hands while trying to control his breathing.

"Come on Mani. Let's pray for her." I heard Ally say. I gave her the 'are you serious' look but quickly shook my head as I heard the doorbell ring repeatedly. I quickly made my way over to see Becky and Austin.

"Where the fuck is she?" Becky said as she entered my house.

"We don't know."

"How do you not know where she is if you were with her yesterday." She started to raise her voice.

"Becky, you should calm down a bit." Austin said while placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down? One of my best fucking friends is missing! How can I calm down!?" She snapped at him.

"I-i'm sorry. I'll be in the kitchen." Austin said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek and started to walk away.

"Austin." I called out to him. He turned around and waited for me to continue. "Try and comfort Niall with the bromance that you two have. He's really upset." He nodded his head and left our sight.

"Blondy is here?" Becky said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah. He was the first one to arrive when he found out that she went missing."

"Ugh. Have you tried calling her already?"

"Yes. Multiple times. She hasn't answered once. There isn't much we can do but wait." I said as I stared down at the floor.

"Are you fucking serious!?! Ugh! I swear when I see her i'm going to fucking smack the shit out of her." She mumbled as she paced back and forth.

"Come on. Let's just eat some breakfast while we wait for anything." I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the kitchen. We all sat at my table and ate in silence. It was obvious that we were all worried and lost in our own minds. When we finished eating we sat in the living room and waited.

  Niall had not stopped crying as the hours passed. Dinah and the others tried to comfort him even though they were trying to cover up their own tears. Austin was just staring at the tv screen but would glance at Becky every now and then.

"That's it. I can't fucking take this shit anymore." Becky stopped pacing and turned to us. "I'm going to go and look for her."

"How are you going to look for her when we have no idea where she could be?" Normani asked as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

"With my fucking eyes." Becky turned to Austin. "Give me the keys." He quickly stood up.

"Babe, i'm going with you." He answered.

"Be reasonable. You don't even know where to start looking." Ally said as she stood up.

"I don't care. I just can't sit here and do nothing while she's been missing for more than 21 hours!" Becky exclaimed as she began to pace.

"I've tried calling the cops already but they said that she has to be missing for 24 hours before they can do anything." Niall said as he wiped away his tears.

"This is fucking ridiculous! I would expect you to be the most worried since you are her boyfriend but it seems that i'm more worried than you are!" Becky snapped at Niall.

"Don't you dare say that. I am worried. I am worried that the girl I love is hurting somewhere and that I am not there to comfort her. I am fucking terrified right now." Niall said before he started to cry once again. Suddenly the doorbell rung. We all snapped our heads towards the living room entrance as Camila walked to answer the door.

"The pizza is here." Camila mumbled as she joined us again. We all looked down in disappointment. She placed the boxes on the coffee table and we all grabbed a slice. It was clear that we were all waiting for the final 3 hours to pass by before we could contact the police.

  We all sat down and stared at the screen as time passed by slowly. No one was really paying attention. Camila was cuddled into my side and nervously playing with my fingers. Alyssa was crying with Niall until Liam came and rushed over to her. Louis tried to lighten everyone's spirit a bit but stopped when Niall snapped at him. Even Harry and Zayn showed up during the final hour. Of course they didn't say anything.

  We all just sat around and cried silent tears and waited until the hour hit ten, determining that Amy had been missing for 24 hours.

"Call the cops." I told Niall who was crying hysterically now. It was obvious that he wasn't in the best state to call so I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone. Everyone was staring at me as I held the phone against my ear.

"Hello, I would like to report a missing person."

*:) Please don't hate me but tears are to come soon. And this is so late but I just found out that I could post pictures for each chapter -.-....... anyways, what do you think? I want to know what you think should happen in future chapters. I will gladly take your ideas into consideration. :)*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

139K 2.9K 16
Lauren wasn't good enough for camila in highschool. Or that's what Lauren believed. Now 6 years later will camila be able to get back what she lost. ...
480K 14.2K 38
Sequel to Bad News. What happens to Camila and Lauren and their relationship when Camila's past haunts her once again? What if this time, she can't d...
720K 12.7K 32
Camila and Lauren are just 2 girls in highschool. But when they are paired up for a project they will be forced to get to know each other. They turne...