Bad Intentions

By yobitxch_dreamy

An obsession can drive someone to do the unthinkable - yobitxch_dreamy More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48

Part 17

1.1K 49 9
By yobitxch_dreamy

Germani Da'lane Grace
"Gigi"

Indianapolis, Indiana
2020, July 30th

•••

"Gigi I'm not bout to ask ya ass again. Get down here." Killa yelled from downstairs.

We had just gotten back from the club and he was going to beat my ass.

I slowly headed towards the stairs going down there meeting Killa, who was at the bottom.

I was immediately met with blows going directly in my face.

My shit was leaking and all.

"Fuck you talking to another foe?" He asked kicking me making me fall.

I didn't answer. All I could do was cry. Take the worst punch you have ever gotten and multiple that by 100. This shit was aching.

"HUH." Killa screamed pulling his gun out his waist.

My eyes was watering due to the pain.

"Do it." I said

"What?" He asked

"Do it. I'll be put out of my misery." I said.

He just smiled evilly and put the gun back into his waist band.

"I can't do that. Cause once you gone I'll be in my misery." He said

He picked me up carrying me to the basement door.

"KEONTAE NOOO!" I screamed and kicked.

"Stop that shit." He said punching my lip making me whimper.

I then punched him in his face making him drop me.

I groaned and then hurried to the door. Trying to unlock it but failed when Killa knocked me head against the door.

"Fuck." I said

I picked up a glass bowl throwing it at his head making it shatter and he then fell. He was unconscious from what I seen.

I hurried and unlocked the door, running out to the gates and then putting the code in making them open.

I had never ran so fast in my entire life.

I had ran to the nearest gas station. To use a pay phone.

I had no money, only my dress, and that was it.

"FUCK." I yelled

I had saw a lady and ran to her.

"Ma'am could you give me at least five dollars." I said

"Oh my. I don't have none on me. I could give you a ride." She said looking at my body and face.

"Thank you so much." I said crying.

"Girl are you okay?" She asked

"No I'm not. I need to get away from here." I said

"Okay I got ya girl." She said as I followed her to her car.

I had saw the girl from the club that Killa had talked to in the front seat. She was probably the one that told him about Jaja.

"U-Um never mind." I said backing away from the car.

"You sure girl?" She asked looking at me weirdly.

"Yea I'm fine." I said as the girl in the front stared me down while taking to someone on the phone.

I hurried and ran.

Run
Run
Run
And run. That was all I could do.

My feet had started to hurt. I had finally started to get closer to my apartment. I had just needed to run in and get my money real quick. I knew he was either on his way here or had already been here. I just know he'll come here to look for me.

I ran up the stairs to my apartment door. Opening it I had saw my little drawer that I had some of my money in.

I ran over to it ram-aging through it to get my money.

I had saw my little pouch and grabbed my money. I then ran into my room to change my clothes. My feet were all cut.

I had slipped off my dress and put on some sweats and a sweatshirt. Thank god I still had some stuff over here. I then put on some sock wit some vans.

As I had put them on. I had saw that my bathroom light was on.

"Shit." I said running towards my door. I tried opening it but it was jammed as always.

"What ya doin lil mama?"His deep voice said from behind me. Making me instantly whimper and shiver.

"K-Keontae please don't hit me." I said turning around facing him.

"Shit I am." He said laughing.

I slid down my door silently crying, putting my head in my hands.

"Don't start that crying shit now Gigi. You wasn't crying when you decided to hit and throw shit at me." He said angrily walking over to me picking me up by my sweatshirt slamming me against the door.

My feet dangled below me.

"You going to the basement and that's final. Youn get no food neither." He said dropping me to the floor.

———————-
++++++++
2 hours later
++++++++

After me getting beaten for an hour, Killa had put me into the basement wit all these damn rats and spiders.

I was starting to see things in the shadows. I was fading in and out. My vision was weird and blurry.

I had just wanted my sister. She had always been there for me.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad for me to die. I know that I will never escape Killa. He is crazy.

I was starting to wonder. What have I done to deserve this. I was starting to wonder if GOD would help me through this or would he continue to let me suffer like he has been.

I slowly closed my eyes. Falling into a deep sleep, but I was also awake. It was weird. I guess I was just seeing old flashbacks in front of my face.

——-
Flashback
——-

Indianapolis, Indiana
2015, July 1st

•••

"Ahhh bitch. This shit hurt." Monse said as I ripped the wax off of her vagina.

"Girl hush. Your all done." I said

"You try doing this shit." She mugged me.

"No ma'am not for me." I said twisting my lips.

"That's what I thought." She said causing me to giggle.

"Chile anyways." I said walking back into the living her room plopping down on the bed.

"Unt unt. We gonna go to the skating rink tonight." Monse said coming over and pulling me up.

"But why." I whined

"Gigi don't start that whining shit." She said and I had glared at her.

——————
Flashback over—-
—————-

I laughed to myself. I had always been a whiney person.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening and someone walked in. It wasn't Killa but the girl from the club.

"Let's get you cleaned up." She said reaching her hand out to me. I hesitated before grabbing it as she pulled me up.

She had this kit full of medical stuff.

"Damn he got you good." She said as she turned on the light.

I didn't say nothing.

"Did you tell him that you had seen me?" I asked

"Yea I have to or I'll die." She stated wiping my face making a stinging sensation happen all over my face.

I nodded understanding. Killa is scary and I would do what he told me too.

"Sorry about telling on you at the club. You of all people should know how he is." She said dabbing a cotton ball into some type of liquid substance.

"Yea I get it. You just trying to stay alive." I said before she dabbed the cotton ball on my face.

"Does it hurt?" She asked

"A little." I said scrunching up my face.

"Your pretty. I see why he so crazy about you." She said smiling gently.

"Oh he's more than crazy." I said swinging my feet from the table that I was on.

"What's your name?" I asked

"I can't tell you." She said as she put some gel on a q-tip and dabbing it on my cuts.

"Oh okay." I said as she put a big bandage on my forehead.

"Well your done." She said gathering her stuff.

"Thanks." I said

"No problem." She said leaving out. She had left the light on, but I preferred it to be dark so I couldn't see the rodents.

I went over struggling to walk and turnt out the light.

I had then walked back into my spot getting back into the position I was in and falling asleep.

———————-
Vote and comment

How y'all feel about the girl from the club?

Who is yo favorite character?

Thanks for reading love ya❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 143 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
194K 701 24
its all in the title babes 😋
25.2K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!