He's a player (Niall Horan AU)

Por micks_bitch

Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wa... Más

Introduction to: He's A Player (Niall Horan AU)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
TEASER FOR CHAP. 10 haha
-10-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-

-11-

118 3 0
Por micks_bitch

Olivia Green

"Yeah, uhm, what's he talking about, Haz?"

Niall stares at me for a second and he says "Harry likes you, Olive. He likes you and he's jealous"

"Th-that's not true!" 

"It is! He told me so, when he first bumped into you in the hallway!"

"Harry.. Is he lying?" Louis' voice was quiet and raspy.. He was obviously on the verge of crying.

"Yeah, of course he's lying! I love you, Loueh"

Harry's voice broke a little too.. I looked at Liam and he sighed.. He didn't say anything though.. Damn it, who do I believe?!

"Niall.. Why'd you kiss that girl?" My voice came out strong, which honestly surprised me...

He stared at me then he whispered "I-I don't know.. She came up to me while you were dancing.. and I just didn't think." 

My heart broke at his honestly.. Like, fucking shattered.

He just kissed her. Very much so willingly. Just because he didn't think about it.

He didn't think about me..

"Whatever..." my voice cracked and I took a deep breath before finishing with "Whatever was between us.. It's gone, Niall Horan. I should've known from the start that I'd just get hurt being with you.." 

Then I added "I should've listened to everyone around me and all the warnings."

and that just seemed to hurt him even more.. He stared at me, never breaking eye contact for maybe a minute then he whispered "I understand.. I'm sorry, Olivia" then he walked past all of his, his shoulder lightly brushing against mine as he went, and soon after wee heard the front door lightly shut then his car start and pull out of the drive way..

He's gone.

I looked around at everyone.. then I whispered "I'm gonna go home now" but Liam was quick to say that he was giving me a ride. Before either of us could get out the door, I hear Louis say "Be honest with me, please, Harry.." and I didn't get to hear what Harry said..

On the drive back to my house, Liam held my hand over the center console, lacing our fingers and gently moving his thumb across my knuckles to comfort me, not in a romantic way at all. 

"How's Sophia?" "She's great.. I'm still planning on asking her to marry me.. But right now she's with her parents, visiting them for the weekend" I nodded then I said "Sorry for causing so much trouble between all of you.."

And he said "Don't worry.. It'll all be back to normal soon.. and just so you know, We're not gonna stop hanging out with you or talking to you. We all love you very much, Olivia. You're part of our friend group now and that means you're family. Alright? You're stuck with us."

The next couple of days dragged on.. I went to classes but never actually left the college. I spoke to Liam a couple times but I hadn't heard from Harry our Louis in almost 5 days now..

I was worried.. 

Did Niall actually tell the truth about Harry liking me? Did Harry confess that to Louis? Are they separated now because of me? Does Louis hate me? Does Harry hate me?

Does Niall hate me?

I push that thought away like it was never even there and I lay down on my bed. I cuddle up to my pillow, wearing just my under clothes, a tank top, and booty shorts, and I listen to the music coming from my phone.. until the someone knocks on the door. 

I groan and just stay laying in my bed, not really in the mood to see or speak to anyone today..

But they knock again. And again. Then they shout.. and I recognize Tyler's voice.

I get up and go to the door, but only cracking it open so he could see my face and I could see his.. and I seen him holding a big box of chocolates, a couple drinks, and a box of pizza. I smiled a little and he said "I know you're a bit down about what happened.. so I brought dinner and desert.. and we could totally watch movies or something. Might make you feel better?"

Even after meeting him in such an awkward situation the first time, he's still so sweet to me.. so I let him in. He grins at my outfit then asks "Lazy day?" and I nod. 

After we've eaten and are just sitting and watching movies, I turn to him and say "Thanks, Ty.. Even after everything, ya know, the way we met, you're still such a great friend to me" he nods and reaches out, pushing some of my hair behind my ear, then he tells me "You didn't deserve what happened.. and you need someone to be here for you on days like these. So here I am. With pizza, snacks, and drinks and movies."

I reach out, hugging him, and he gives me a tight squeeze back before releasing me.. but then I realize how close our faces are and my heart stops beating..

I move forwards and push my lips onto his. He kisses back but gently moves me away from him after a couple seconds.. "Olivia.. I want to.. but.." "You're not taking advantage of me, or anything like that, Tyler. I want this. I need this, okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We both laid face up on my bed, panting and smiling like fools. I looked over and laughed a little. He laughed aswell then he reached down and pulled his boxers on. I grabbed a random shirt from my floor and threw it on then pulled my underwear up my legs. He turned to me and pulled me in to kiss him. After a few seconds, we pull leaned back and he said "That was your first time, right?" and I giggle as I nod.. "Olivia, you were amazing.." "So were you.. I mean, I've cum before on my own but never like that.." He kisses me again then starts kissing down my neck.. But someone bangs on my door. I groan and get out of the bed. I open the door, only a crack, and lean out so only my head is showing since I literally don't have pants on or a bra, and I see Harry.

Shit.

"H-Harry.. Uhm.. What're you doing here?" He smiles a little with a confused look in his eyes and he says "Can't I come see you?" 

"W-well.. yeah.. but I'm not dressed.. so could you wait-" Then Tyler yelled, asking "Who's at the door?" and I groaned and sighed. Harry raised his eyebrows before pushing the door completely open and letting himself in. I just followed him, knowing there was no way to stop him now.. 

When we got to my room, we seen Tyler pulling his jeans up but was still shirtless.. Not to mention the bed was a wreck, I was half-dressed, and the scent of my bedroom was now sweat and sex.. 

"Did you seriously fucking sleep with her?!" I grab his arm and say "Harry, chill out! I made the decision!" "No! He came up here, knowing you were upset, and he-" I scream now, cutting him off before he says that  .. "I made the decision, Harry! I can do that for myself!" 

Suddenly he looks me in the eyes and he growls "Last time you made the wrong decision! You chose Niall."

Then he stormed out of my dorm..

So he did like me? Fuck what is even going on anymore...

Tyler started to speak but I just whispered "Thanks for today..  but I kinda just wanna be alone now.." and he nodded, grabbed his shirt and shoes, then kissed the side of my head as he walked by and left the dorm aswell..

It's now been a week since I've spoke to anyone or even left my dorm. I kept my door locked at all times. I haven't gone to a single class. I haven't even looked at my phone.. But today I decided I actually needed to do something with myself so I got up and showered then brushed my teeth and hair and got dressed.

It is Friday. I have no classes. I have no plans..

So I decide just to walk around campus, maybe stop in the library or walk down to a diner or some stores...

I step out of the dorm and take a deep breath, preparing myself for the day, then I walk down the hall and out the big front doors.. I look around the campus lawn. There are people sitting on blankets as usual.. Some sit on the grass under trees, some in groups, some alone, most studying, reading, or talking.. I walk further until I see the library which is a separate building and I happy approach it.. But then I hear someone say my name from beside me. I look over and see Liam running over. "Hey, Li!" He grabs me and pulls me into a hug, literally picking me up and spinning with me. I laugh and hug him back then he sets me down and looks at me. "You look lovely, Girl! I haven't seen you around, where you been hiding?!" "Uhm, My dorm.." He nods, understanding, then he says "How have you been? How are you feeling?" "Uhm, good. Actually.. Really good. You?" "That's really good to hear.. and I've been good. I-uh-moved out of the house.." I stared in shock, completely taken back by this news.. "You what?" He nods and says "Sophia wanted to get a place together.. so we're renting this studio apartment, near that nice diner we went to before shopping a while ago" I nod. "That's great, Li. How's you two?" "Still going strong." 

"That's good.. Well, I was just heading to the library.. Probably just gonna sit in there for a while.. So I'll see you around then, Liam?" "Yeah, of course.. Enjoy the library, Nerd" he chuckled and so did I then we hugged one more time before I set off once more to the library...

When I reached the building, a girl with short hair held the door for me and I thanked her then made my way to the front desk. "Hey, I was wondering where the Stephan King books are located?" The woman gives me directions then I set off through the isles to find the author's section that I'm looking for.. and when I find it, I find the right book, then I go and have a seat at a table and start to read.. 

After probably an hour, I look up and take in the environment around me to rest my eyes from reading.. After a few seconds, my eyes land on a boy sitting just down from me at the same table...

Louis. 

He didn't even notice me.. I just looked down at my book again and continued to read, but now I stopped every few minutes and glanced up, checking to see if he had looked over at me or gotten up or changed positions in any way..

Then what really fuckin shocked me was when a girl walked over and tapped his shoulder. He looked up, smiled widely like he recognized her.. Then they kissed. On the lips. Louis.. kissing a girl?

This is a joke, right?

I stood immediately, put my book back in it's place, and ran out of the library..

I found Liam sitting with Sophia at a picnic table and I ran over to them. Sophia happily greeted me but the first thing I said was "Louis. Kissing a girl! Library!" and Liam and Sophia just sighed and motioned for me to sit in front of them...

~~~~~~

"So.. H-Harry liked me.. the whole time?" "Yeah.. but like I said, He was with Louis and he loved Louis.. He just also had feelings for you.." Liam summed up.

"And now Louis is with Eleanor?"

They both nodded.

"And.. You moved out to be with her but also because the fighting?" Liam nodded.

"And Harry.."

Then Sophia said "Moved out and lives in the dorms now"

So Liam and Niall live in the house.. Louis has got a girlfriend.. Harry's in the dorms.. Liam is living with his girlfriend...

And it's all my fault that they've grown apart..

"I've gotta fix this"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.2K 477 33
She's the kind of girl you see roaming through the halls quietly, full of anxiety, she worries about everything. She doesn't like to be alone, never...
11.2K 160 28
Niall Horan, Mr player, Mr big shot, the best parties, the best girls, the best in bed, Isabella George, quite, gawky, brunette, newly single and pai...
32.7K 366 31
A difficult year leads Ella to make some choices in life she wouldnt usually make. She accepts a job she wouldnt never have thought about that leads...
8.1K 384 41
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~ Niall wakes up with an alarming dream...