He's a player (Niall Horan AU)

By micks_bitch

Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wa... More

Introduction to: He's A Player (Niall Horan AU)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
TEASER FOR CHAP. 10 haha
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-

-10-

126 3 0
By micks_bitch

Olivia Green

Three nights ago, I went to my first date with Niall.

Now I'm in my dorm, getting dressed while on the phone with my best friend from home; Sam.

"How's my mom?" "She's good.. I seen her in the store a few days ago. She had Zach with her"

I smile, knowing they're doing alright..

"And Zach.. well.. he looks like he cut his own hair with dull scissors." We both laugh and I say "I bet my mom cut it for him.. she's horrible at doing hair." and Sam giggles and says "Yeah, remember 5th grade.." Memories of my hair cut in 5th year flash through my mind and I cringe. 

"God, I looked horrible."

I look at myself in the mirror then quickly add "But right now, I look hot as shit!" and Sam cries out, wanting me to send her a picture. I grab my phone from the bed and stay on call as I take a couple pictures and text them to her..

She screams through the call then says "Shiiit, Bestie! Niall's gonna get some tonight!!"

I laugh but yell "Ewwie! No way! I'm not ready for that! ..plus we're not even together!"

Someone knocks on the dorm door and I jump with excitement. "Sam, Harry's here! Wanna talk to him??" She says yes so I bring my phone with me to answer the door. I'm met with an incredibly good looking Hazza.. He's got black glasses on, his hair is done up, he's wearing black jeans, a white and black t, and his brown boots. 

He hugs me as he compliments me and I hold my phone up. "Sam. Say hello to my Harry" She giggles and says "Uhm, hello.. I'm Sam.." and he grins a little then says "'Ello, Sam.. I'm Harry" and we all laugh a bit then I clarify, "She's my best friend from America" and she yells "I'm your best friend period. Not just the American-one." I laugh and roll my eyes even though she can't see me then we say our goodbyes and hang up so I can go with Haz..

As we walk out to get in his black car, he says "You really do look amazing.." and I smile and say "Thanks, Harry! So do you.. I like your hair." We get in and he puts his glasses up on top of his head, slightly pushing his curls back, and I put my seatbelt on as I try not to admire him. 

HE'S JUST SO PRETTY!!! OKAY?!?!

We stop at a McDonalds on the way because we were both in the mood for a Frappe and we park and go in. The guy at the register says "You two look a bit over dressed for this place.. But you make a cute couple." and before I can respond, Harry just says "Thanks, mate. She's gorgeous, isn't she?" and the guys laughs and nods and asks what we'd like. Harry orders, and pays even though I argue, then we sit at a tall table with the big stools and wait for our order.. I didn't bother to ask why he didn't deny the whole couple thing but I just simply ignored it. We got our Frappes and went back out to the car. "Listen, If you spill any of that.. I swear.." I giggle and assure him that I won't then we head off to the house..

As soon as we get there, there is literally already probably 40 people there, meaning 40 cars on the street outside.. Jesus. It's not even dark outside yet!!

We go in and Harry takes my hand, leading me through everyone. I find Louis when Harry goes to the kitchen and hug him tight. 

"Wow, Olivia! You look incredible!" I smile and thank him then Harry comes over and hands me a shot of brown liquid. "What's it?" he grins and says "It's Jack Daniels." then he hands one to Lou and we all clink them together and down them.. Just as we finish, I hear that familiar Irish voice. "Drinking without me?! How could you guys?!" We all laugh and I notice the red solo cup in his hand already. he sips it then says "How about a dance, Beautiful?" and I nod. We go to the living room, aka the dance floor, and we start dancing and laughing.. After one song, Harry comes over and simple tells Niall "My turn" and Niall groans and walks off but he gives me a smile, indicating he's not actually mad. Harry and I dance for a bit then Louis comes over and I give him the curly haired boy so I can go find the Irish one..

I find him standing in the kitchen, talking to a boy with buzzed hair. I quietly get myself a drink since I didn't want to interrupt but Niall notices me and excuses himself from the conversation. His arms wrap around my waist and he leans against my back as I pour whiskey into a red solo cup. "How's the party so far, Live?" I mix Pepsi into the liquor then turn in his arms so I can face him. "It's great." he nods then leans in, kissing me. I pull away after a second and ask "You been drinking much?" and he shakes his head 'no'. "I've had a can of beer and maybe two shots worth of liquor in my red cup but that's all. I don't really wanna get drunk tonight. Just not in the mood, y'know" and I nod, completely understanding. We move from the kitchen and to the side of the living room. We're watching everyone dancing then I feel someone tug on my hand. I look over and see Tyler. "Oh.. Uh, hi" "hey, Olivia. I was just wondering if you wanted to dance? Not, like, sexually or whatever just as friends" He adds the last part when Niall steps closer. I glance at the blonde boy then I look at Tyler. "Don't get touchy. I'll dance with you. Just one song though" "Awesome, let's go" and I kiss Niall's cheek before stepping onto the edge of the 'dance floor' by Tyler. We spin and just kinda move near each other for a few minutes. The song changes and I sigh. "Well, thanks for dancing, Ty.. But Imma get back to.." I turn around to motion to Niall..

But I see him with his hands on a girls hips, her back to the wall, and his lips on hers.

Tyler immediately takes my hand and leads me away.. Next thing I know, we're standing next to Harry.. and Tyler is talking.. then Harry looks pissed.. then Harry's hand is in mine and I'm being lead somewhere by the curly boy..

I feel lightheaded.. and dizzy and tired and I feel tears leak down my cheeks. I finally am able to mumble "Harry" and we stop walking. I see his eyes then I feel his arms around me. I try and hide in his arms, against his chest... I just don't wanna be seen by anyone anymore.. I don't want anyone to know I'm crying. 

I just want to sleep.

"H-Harry.. Pl-please.. Don't let anyone s-see me.." I mumble in a broken voice.. Then I feel my feet raise off the floor and Harry's grip around me tightens as he carries me away..

The smell of vanilla and a soft smell of liquor starts to lull me to sleep, along with the quiet sound of Harry's heartbeat and breathing and the rhythm in his steps.. then my eyes shut completely and I dive into a comfortable but upset sleep..

When I wake up, I hear yelling.. Lots of yelling. I try to sit up but as soon as I do, the bedroom door flings open, hitting the wall hard, and the doorknob creates a hole.. I jump and almost scream. Harry is suddenly right in front of me. He was in the bed next to me, I guess, but he jumped over me to protect me.. I see Niall, looking pissed as shit, but Harry is between him and I. 

"Get. The Fuck. Out." Harry growls. 

Niall doesn't move, he just stares at Harry. And just when he's about to speak, I hear another yell from downstairs.. Suddenly Liam comes in and takes Niall to the ground. He hits him, making Niall groan. "That's for hitting Louis, you stupid prick!" and my heart breaks a little.
He hit Louis?!

"Get him the fuck out of here, Liam!" and Liam does exactly as Harry says, grabbing the blonde boy's arm and tugging him out of the room from the floor. The door slams shut and Harry turns around to me while running his hands through his hair. Tears slowly start to drip down my cheeks and he sits next to me. I immediately hug him and he pets my hair and whispers sweet things in my ear that make me feel so much better.. 

"Let me get you some of my clothes, Olly.. Then we'll go out someplace and get breakfast or lunch or fucking ice cream, Okay? My treat." I just nod and he slowly gets up, releasing me, and he opens his drawers and gets out a red flannel I've seen him wear before and a pair of black jeans, oh and a belt because his jeans would probably be a bit big on me. He hands them over and I take off my top. He immediately spins, turning away from me, and I realize I just took off my shirt in front of him, revealing my bra and upper body. "Shit, sorry.. I didn't even think about it.. You don't really have to turn around, I don't care, I'm comfortable.. I have under wear on" He just nods but stays turned away. I shrug it off and change into his clothes then slip my converses on. He turns around when I'm done and he grins widely. "You look amazing in my clothes." I laugh a little and look at the ground. He looks a bit surprised and he mumbles "I made you smile.." and I look back up. "What?" He walks forwards and hugs me. I giggle against his chest and hug him back. "I'm just glad I made you smile after everything that happened.."

When we go downstairs to leave, we see Liam and Louis sitting in the living room. I notice a bruise already forming on Lou's cheek and I run over to him. He opens his arms, hugging me, and I start apologizing.. "Why are you even saying sorry, love? You didn't do it." I sigh and nod slowly.. "But it's my fault." "How?" "He's pissed because of me" then Liam stands and says "No, he's pissed at himself for what he did and he's taking it out on everyone around him"

Liam and Louis come with me and Harry to a diner and it's honestly really nice, even though it's quite small. The service was fast and the food tasted great.. and when it came time to pay, Liam and Harry split the bill with much protest from Louis and I both..

I felt like Louis was a bit different today.. different towards me.. but I kinda just figured it was because Niall and everything.. 

Harry and I walk side by side, him keeping his arm around my shoulders, and Liam walks on the other side of me while Louis is on the side of Liam.

We end up leaving the car in the diner parking lot and we walk around for a bit. 

We go in a bunch of little shops and eventually we find a store that sells all sorts of jewelry.. I wanna go in really bad so the boys follow me in and I start looking at everything.. There are rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, anklets, other types of jewelry like nose piercings and eyebrow piercings and lip and tongue. They had literally everything!! I picked up a necklace that had a little paper airplane charm.. It was so simple but I felt like I needed it!!! I felt someone's arm go around my waist and I recognize that smell immediately. "hi, Harry" he chuckles and asks "How'd you know it was me?" "You smell lovely" he laughs now and says "You're odd, Olivia.. Anyways, what'd you find?" I hold up the necklace and he says "Oh, shit, no way!" I give him a confused look then he reaches into his shirt and pulls out a little necklace that was hiding behind the collar.. and it's got the exact same airplane charm as the one I'm holding. 

"You've got the same one?! I was just about to buy this one."

 "Well, buy it. Then we'll match"

So I take the necklace to the register and pay for it then I have Harry help me put it on. After he connects the chains, he says "There ya go, Olly." and I look down at the little charm resting on the chest of Harry's shirt I'm wearing.. I look at him, and the necklace around his neck, and I mumble "You know what they stand for?" and he raises his eyebrow, encouraging me to go on, then I say "I think.. they stand for: When I go back to America, we'll always have some form of connection.." then he says "and I think they also stand for: I'll fly to you whenever you need a hug.. or whenever I just miss you.."

Hanging out with harry has really been helping me today.. It's around 6 now and we're going back to the boys' house since I don't wanna go back to my dorm.. We all notice Niall's car in the driveway and I tense up a bit just knowing that he's gonna be here.. 

Liam takes my hand and says "I'll stay by your side." and I just nod.. Harry opens the front door then he laces his fingers with Lou's probably because he's being extra protective over his little Loueh since Niall literally hit him this morning.. and then I follow in behind Louis with Liam right behind me.. We get inside and we hear videogame sounds coming from the living room. We all slowly approach the room and memories from the party fill my head.

Niall kissing me in the kitchen.

Dancing.

Drinking a little..

Then him kissing her.. his hands on her hips. their lips moving quickly.. her hands on his shoulders.

Crying. Harry. Harry carrying me.. his scent..

I'm torn from my thoughts when Liam's grip tightens on my hand. I look up and see Harry right in Niall's face. 

"You're a piece of shit, Horan.. You know that?" and Niall says "As if you didn't want this to happen!" What's that mean?  "I never should've let you see her!" "You can't keep her from seeing me!" "SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" Then Niall screams back, saying "You just want her all to yourself!" and Louis suddenly says "What the hell is he talking about, Harry?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...
2.7K 79 15
Liam Payne is 17 years old and is a sophomore in high school. Niall Horan is 16 years old and also a sophomore in high school. Niall is pretty popula...
334 38 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...
127K 2.5K 24
*bear with my shitty photoshopping in the cover* Melissa (who absolutely hates being called Melissa, so better known as Lissa) isn’t boring but she...