Bates Motel: My Experience

DelenaKlaroline tarafından

Ginny heads to White Pine Bay to stay with her cousin Emma for a while. She gets to meet the sexy motel owner... Daha Fazla

Intro
Arrival
Blue Eyed Beauty
Holy Crap, He's A Hottie
My Darling, I Want You So
Dinner with the Bates'
But first...let me take a selfie.
Norman, dear, you're weird
A Voice So Soothing To My Ears
Date Night
That's Amore
*Note To My Readers*
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
Picnic!
**Note #2!**
Awkward feelings, creepy people
Watch your mouth, Norman
Caleb
The Things He Did
What A Marvelous Idea
Underneath the Stars, Underneath You
Nick Ford
I Don't Feel Fine
Carry Me Down
Pictures Are Worth...
When it rains, it pours.
Scared For You
The Morning After
Off My Chest
Disappointment
Leave You Behind
Fear
The Box
World In Flames
Threaten
A Miracle To My Ears
Savior
Family, Shower, Food. In that order.
**Sidenote**
Don't Leave Me
Home Sweet Home
Help!
What an un-nice surprise
Word Vomit
We're Dead
SorryNotSorry
Vices
No Way Out
Meanwhile at the Bates'
Holy Moly Are My Eyes Deceiving?
Decisions, Decisions
You Are The Only Exception
Playing Catch Up
White Pine Bay
Caught in the Middle
Annika Johnson
Norman, You Player
Dylan's POV
Wake Up Call
Lunch
Denny's!
Neverending
Pro/Con
a changed mind

buZZZ

1.6K 37 0
DelenaKlaroline tarafından

It was definitely hard to get to sleep that night with all the thoughts swarming around in my brain. I finally did though. A good, deep sleep. I was dreaming and in my dream I kept hearing this constant buzz. I thought it would go away but it kept on buzzing. It was annoying me. I felt myself drifting away...

Then I woke up. What the? My phone was buzzing. Someone was calling me. I picked it up and with blurry, squinting eyes, I looked and recieved a jolt of shock seeing Dylan and I's selfie appearing on the screen. Dylan was calling me! I think I was even shocked to see that the time was freaking 7:30 in the morning! What in the!

I heard Emma stir and whisper "Who's calling you?" she mumbled through a raspy morning voice.

I was slightly more awake, but still half-asleep. "Dylan," I say to her. I swiped and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I asked. My voice was also raspy from the morning.

"Good morning! Are you asleep?"

"I was," I replied, thinking about how cute he sounds. "What do you want?" Whoops. That's what happens when people call in the early morning or late night. I get straight to the point with a bit of rudeness.

"Honestly, I was just calling because I can't quit thinking of you."

"Really?" I ask with a grin. "Me too," I agreed while stretching.

"Plus I told you I'd call," he chuckled. I said a "Yeah..."

"Well I wondered what you were doing today and if I could see you."

"Are you off?"

"Well I can be if you don't have plans."

I put my free hand up to the screen and whispered to Emma. "Do you work today?"

She slowly nodded her head while sleepily grumbling "hang out with him."

"Ok, I can hang out with you. Later," I add, not wanting to get up quite yet.

"Great. I can pick you up. We can have a picnic or something."

That sounds adorable, I thought. "Ok."

"Awesome. I will see you later this afternoon. Just call me when you want me to come get you."

"Ok," I answered with a yawn.

"See you later."

"Bye," I said and hung up. I rolled over to face Emma and quietly told her he wanted to have a picnic with me.

"That's so special," she said with as much enthusiasm as a sleepy teenager could manage.

We both went back to sleep for a couple more hours.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.4K 136 29
Alternative ending to tv show bates motel. Norma woke up in the hospital, finding out that Norman tried to kill her. Norma is left speechless with s...
174 10 7
"No matter what happens, remember that im always with you, okay?" ____________________________________ Elizabeth {Ellie} bates was the sunshine that...
64.5K 4.9K 45
Book 1 | Completed | When 17-year-old Elliot Watts arrived at the biggest music festival in New Orleans, he didn't expect to meet the snarky Stella A...
612 44 9
Emma doesn't care for making friends or 'making memories' anymore since she's moved away from her hometown when she graduated high school. She just c...