The Lost Princess (Season Two)

By RoseyJanuary

New Friends, New Pets, New Relationship. Terra starts to find out more about the past but what happens when t... More

Updated Terra info.
The Start
Angry
Angry Part Two.
Please read
(Late) Valentine's day. On plot (Kinda)
The Rescue Pt: 1
The Rescue Pt: 2
Sorry.
The kidnapping of the Princess pt: 1
The Kidnapping of the Princess pt: 2
The Misterious Stone
"Love" is in the Air.
"Love" Is in the Air Pt.2

The mysterious Stone Pt.2

124 4 0
By RoseyJanuary

It's a long one y'all !

Terra decided to sit down at the living room while the girls played around. She was still unsure about how she got her ice powers. Something wasn't right and she felt it.

"There are days when everything seems to go your way. This wasn't one of them" Said the blonde pixie.

It was raining hard and thundering as well. Terra didn't mind it, she loved the rain but everyone not so much.

"I don't know. It doesn't add up"

"Hmm, you're right Tecna. This sandwich cost more than a full facial and a makeup session" Stella chewed out. "I think Faragonda is keeping some kind of secret from us" Tecna added. "Oh my"

Although Terra knew the secret but she couldn't really tell them. Bloom knew to but she didn't know she knew. "Bloom, You don't know anything by chance do you?" Flora asked. "No I-I wasn't expecting any of this" She put her hands up. Tecna then turned to Musa with a stern face "you know what? Faragonda didn't tell us what Lord Darkar wanted from the pixies but I bet you she's got all the data"

Saying that Musa later then turned to Aisha "Aisha, what about you? What do you know about it?"

"Nothing, honest" she said sweetly.

"I don't get it. Why would Faragonda hide something from us" Flora asked with a pained face. Terra sighed and looked down at her new watch, which Oliver had bought her and sent from his planet. "It's as if she doesn't trust us anymore" Musa added along. " just think about what happened to the pixies and Terra, they both got kidnapped then somehow their set free"

Terra narrowed her eyes down at the floor. Tecna was right. All of sudden they were let go from Darkar. Something wasn't right. "And don't forget the Trix. How did they manage to escape from that light rock place" Stella added with crossed her arms. Terra sighed "girls I have to go. I have another testing to do"

"She's been off since we got back. One of us should keep an eye out for her"

-
"I don't know Ollie" Terra sighed as she speed her way to Red fountain. Terra knew that the girls were gonna go to a " mysterious stone" which she was told that she was going to do later.

"Your stressed my Princess. Take a deep breath and think"

"Ok. I'll speak to you later"

Terra couldn't think. She had no time to think. Her schedule was all over the place. Terra simply had to do a paper test and later see Codatorta so he can teacher her to use a couple of weapons. What she really wanted to do is really know what her ring can do.

Currently Terra sighed in front of Saladin. He used his cane to get up and grab a book. "I know this seems like a lot. But your parents are looking out for you" Saladin smiled. Terra nodded.

"Your mother created this school" he said as he gave her a book. Terra's eyes went wide. A wide grin on her face.

"I remember the day she announced Red Fountain. Your mother was nothing but confident. She felt as though soldiers weren't trained properly so she challenged a group of a hundred top soldiers. She only took five minutes to win later announcing she created a school to help those actually become soldiers"

Terra chuckled sightly and leaned back on her chair. Saladin handed her a mini crystal ball. "If you ever need courage. I suggest whispering "wish" into the ball" he winked. Terra nodded as Saladin held his hand out suggesting that she now leave.

It was late at night and Faragonda was ready for her to go to the stone.

She walked in the rain. Holding her cloak tightly. "This is the reason I needed you. Nobody else was able to take care of it. This strange boulder appeared mysteriously just tonight" she went from pointing at it to looking back at Terra. "And judging by the events of late I find it's presence rather disturbing"

Terra narrowed her eyes at the stone and moved her hand to cover her eyes from the rain. "It doesn't look like regular stone or metal!" Terra shouted over the loud crashes of the lake and the lighting.

"Terra use all of your power. You must destroy it at all cost" Faragonda said with an angry face.

"Some say it doesn't rain it pours and whatever we do is wrong I'm sure you know what I mean but what's important is not to give up hope" said the blonde pixie. "At long last hurricane nimbus took a break and Terra well she got cracking"

Terra, Bloom, Tecna, Musa, Stella, and Aisha tried to crack it in the morning.

Terra stared at the stone. "Here we are, is everybody ready?" Bloom asked with a hint of anger.

"You bet!" Stella said confidently.

"Let's show this thing what a Winx can do" Bloom huffed out.

"Alright" Stella smiled.

"Magic Winx!" Stella, Flora and Musa said in unison.

Terra had a bad feeling. It wasn't about the stone. It was something else. Something in her.

Stella held up her staff with confidence simply stating "by the way you all transformed for nothing because the sun and I will blast it to smithereens"

Stella flew up swiftly close to the stone and spun her staff around "Take that!" She shouted as a a beam hit the stone creating smoke. Stella cheered in victory but later flew down in realization

"I can't believe this, not even a scratch" she pouted with her hands and knees on the ground.

"Flora let's go" Musa commended as she flew up with Flora to the grayish large stone.

"Strike, water lily whirlpool" a green energy ball hit the stone and Musa commended that everyone stand back as she threw a purple energy ball into the water. Soon after the water surround the stone and Musa flew to the ground with her knee on the ground and Flora slowing down to the ground.

"Stupid piece of junk, what's it made of" Musa said angrily to the stone.

"Our turn" Bloom said.

"Winx!" Bloom, Tecna, and Aisha shouted together. Both Aisha and Tecna attacked the stone first although still nothing. Bloom gritted her teeth with pure anger. "That's it!" She shouted throwing two fire balls at it cause the blast to send her fleeing to the ground.

"Terra magic Winx!"

Terra soon caught Bloom and let her down slowly. Terra later flew up the stone and sighed. "Let's do this" she nodded.

Terra used everything she had. Every element she had. Expect her ice abilities.

"Oh great it's raining again that's the last thing we need." Bloom groaned and Terra panted as she watched the blueish smoke surrounded the stone.

"Are we gonna go back inside or are we just gonna sit here in the rain staring at that dumb rock" Stella angrily said.

"Hurricane nimbus had turned day into night but it's bolts of lighting could turn night into day"

Both Terra and Bloom decided to go up against the Stone while the other girls took showers in there room.

"Their still not back yet?" Flora asked as she turned the shower on.

"Nah she's a stubborn as a jammed pc" Tecna said nonchalantly. "I'm sure she's fine Flora" Stella yawned. "I don't know it's getting kind of late"

-
They both were desperately calling at there girls. Sky trying Blooms cell and Oliver at Terra's, of course they both were at the stone and couldn't answer.

"Why doesn't she pick up the phone I mean I've been trying to reach her all day" Sky pouted angrily. "Same here" Oliver sighed.

"What's wrong, think the girls are having fun without you?" Brandon asked mockingly. Sky only groaned out while Oliver threw a pillow at Brandon while he was fixing his hair. "Wouldn't she have told me if she was going somewhere. I'm just worried something's happened to her that's all" Sky sighed.

"At least your able to talk to her. We barely talk for a minute and she has no time for me" Oliver sighed as he gave Lola a carrot. Oliver wasn't going to admit it in front of them but he missed her. He missed her so much it hurt. But if he told her he wanted to spend at least a day he would feel like he was being selfish and he didn't want to do that to her.

Terra threw another part of the ground at the stone. At this point she created cradles in the ground. Bloom threw nothing but straight fire balls at the stone while Terra even use her fire to. Both Terra and Bloom coughed and fell down right next to each other. Both de-transformed as the rain hit there skin.

Flora walked to the window and sighed. "I say we all go look for Terra and Bloom"

"They'll come back when there tired of getting rained on, besides Bloom was acting like she didn't want us hanging around anyway" Stella said picking at her nails.

"That stone, I wonder where it came from. How did it materialize just like that?" Tecna asked. "And why here at Alfea, there's gotta be a reason" Musa added as lighting strikes and the lights went out.

"Oh no a blackout" Stella said. "Impossible Alfea's lights are powered by magic" Tecna said as she moved to the window. " I wonder if the lighting has something to do with it" as Tecna finished that sentence a gust of window through the window open. Making a mess of the room, leaves thrown in as both Flora and Tecna went to close the window while panting.

Tecna turned to a panting Flora "that was weird"

A loud knock rang throughout the dorm. "What's that?" Asked Musa as the other gulped.

"Aisha is that you?" Musta asked as she reached for the door handle. Musa stepped back as a tall man in a cloak walk in with Bloom and moved to the left and behind him a taller man walked in with Terra wearing the same thing.

"Bloom, Terra" the girls gasped.

-

"After the clouds had dispersed everything went back to normal. More or less" the pixie narrated.

"All right, not that you've successfully completed your introductory classes it's time to begin your intermediate level subjects" Faragonda said as she held her own hand in front of her face.

"Boring, I'd rather watch a screensaver than listen to the head mistress" Digit said rather rudely.

"That's when the identity of the two mysterious men was finally revealed" the blonde pixie said.

Both men took there cloaks off to revel some good looking men. The one that held Bloom had dark long hair with purple/brown eyes while the one that held Terra looked like him but simply younger with dark green eyes.

"It's the paladin who rescued us from the trix" the girls gasped.

-
"Let me introduce you two leading experts from the famous malachoi academy. They'll be joining our faculty at my special request. Professor Avalon and Professor Adain"

Both men bowed at the end of the speech as the girls in class whispered.

"They make me feel a teeny bit nervous" Flora said sheepishly. "Is Avalon hot or what? I can't keep my eyes off him" Stella whispered to Tecna. "We'll I for one wonder what Adain specialty is. He seems about our age"

"How about Professor Avalon demonstrate how to destroy that stone"

The girls gasped as he said some words Terra couldn't understand. A simple light came from his hands and hit the top of the stone. It simply made some cracks and Adain jumped up with similar light at his leg and kicked the stone. Later using the rebel to change his trajectory and turn back to land in front of Avalon. He gave a bow with a smirk.

"How did he do that?" Bloom asked has her eyes fidgeted between Avalon and the stone in the water.

"Oh gosh, I need to learn that" Terra gasped as she looked at Adain who gave her a wide eye stare.

"He had to admit. She was quite beautiful. Not quite. She was gorgeous, the way her light pink hair flew in the wind. He had his eyes set on her" the pixie narrated.

"What you've just witnessed from Avalon was a technical incarnation until now you've been casting spells spontaneously falling your instincts, those are the skills you perfected last year, this is a whole new level of difficulty"

"What about Adain? What was that he did?"

"Don't worry about Professor Adain. He's going to be privately teaching Terra with the same technique but simply harder given her current school stats. I've introduced him because I didn't want you girls to be worried about a man following your class mate" Faragonda chuckled.

Adain simply walked over and she held out her hand. He reminded Terra of a cat. A black cat with black slicked back hair were only a small piece popped out. The way he walked was laid back and nonchalantly. "It's always good to met such a lovely woman" he smiled slightly.

"They always get the good guys" a girl whispered loudly.

Terra noticed his accent. An amazing accent she had to admit. He softly grabbed her hand and flipped it to her a small kiss. She tilted her head with a shock gasp.

Flora sensing her awkwardness, spoke "technical magic? What is different about it ?"

"These spells require cognitive analysis and accurate pronunciation, that's the subject of Professor Avalon's class" Faragonda answered.

"I'll tell you the non boring answer" Adain chuckled. Terra nodded with a slight smile.

"Uh a question please headmistress" Tecna said with a raised hand. "How did you determine which technical spell would effectively destroy the unidentified stone?"

"Easy" Faragonda said with a bit of a smirk. " I created the stone" everyone gasped with wide eyes.

"I wanted to make absolutely sure that you would not underestimate the importance of your new classes" Faragonda's eyes drifted to Terra "or a new guide"

"That does it!" Chatta shouted "first they obsess about a stupid stone now it's the new Professors? I can't believe our fairies have already forgotten about us!" Chatta angrily shouted. "What do you say we ask them to come flying with us over the lake" the other pixies cheered as Carmel crossed her arm. "I for one will be baking with Terra if she ever gets time off"

"Everybody class dismissed, but if you have questions I'm sure Professor Avalon or Adain will be happy to answer them"

"I have a office if you want to ask any questions" Adain said as he handed her a paper to the location of his office which she assumed was right next to Avalons office.

"I have one professor!" Bloom said as the rest of the girls followed along.

"Ask whatever you wish I'm here for you" Avalon said with his hands up.

Adain was a lady's man. He would've been upset the girls were paying attention to his older brother but he didn't seem to care because he thought the only pretty girl was right next to him instead of over with the rest. But when Tecna was going to ask a question she went next to Bloom.

"Professor may I ask a technical question?" Tecna asked.

"go ahead"

"What would be the ratio of randomization versus technicalities-"

As a girl arrived late luckette fell to the ground "I'm so sad Bloom won't notice me" she cried. Keko hopped closer to her and gave her a smug look before blowing a raspberry and hopping away which only made luckette cry even more.

As more and more questions flood in, ending with Professor Avalon telling Bloom he'll be in his office later Adain threw his arm over his brothers shoulder. "Alright lady's. As much as my dear older brother love to answer the rest of your questions we should started settling in our rooms" he chuckled. All the girls awed at the brothers and one girl raised a hand.

"If Adain is our age does that mean we can date him?"

Faragonda only chuckled to that question. "Yes I suppose so. As long as he's not effecting your academic status I don't see why not" she shrugged. "The truth is only Avalon was picked by me. Avalon told me about his brother and I happily let him come long" she smiled.

"The following evening there was a party to welcome Professor Avalon but not everyone was in a party mode"

As the four sped of in there bikes they spoke, rather angrily. "Sky, Oliver there just some Professors " Brandon said. "Yeah what are you worried about?" Riven smugly asked. "Terra never not calls back!" Oliver shouted speeding up along with Riven. "And Bloom hasn't returned any of my calls, I just wanna see what she's up to" Sky said.

"We weren't invited, your not gonna crash the party are you?" Brandon asked as they caught up with Riven and Oliver.

"Nah we'll just watch from a tree" Oliver laughed as they turned the corner into Alfea. "Guys look, beavers" Brandon laughed as the light shined on them. The green beaver threw its arms up angrily causing Riven to laugh. "Looks like they have more of a love life then you" Riven laughed as he smacked Oliver's chest.

Both guys jumped up on the tree. Sky was on the left breach while Oliver was on the right. Riven got behind Oliver and Brandon got behind Sky.

"Hey Sky look, the party already started" Oliver pointed.

"We're so happy your gonna be our Professor and so we wanted to let you know that we're all eager to study and ready to learn" Flora waved.

"And it's a party for Adain to! I'm so glad you'll be about to guide me through my studies" Terra smiled. Adain did a once over her outfit. She had a short white pencil skirt and a black off the shoulder short cropped top.

"Ah. Well I'm glad I'll see your beautiful face all day long"

"So is my boyfriend" Terra smiled. Adain only smirked, he opened his mouth to speak but his older brother cut him off. "Ah I thought you'd be impatient, and so I brought with me the complete analysis of your efforts against the stone" he smiled as he held out papers.

"You we're watching us?" Tecna and Aisha asked.

"I wanna see it! I wanna see it!" Bloom and Terra giggled as they rushed over. Stella held out her hands in between the two. "Woah! Stop right there! Not another word you two!" She held her pointer finger up. "Last time I checked this was a party! Not a classroom"

All the girls burst out laughing as Adain whispered "Avalon is required to give me all your analysis and scores. So I think I'll be seeing you a lot more then that boyfriend of yours"

-

As Sky and Oliver adjusted there gear to look into the party the beavers were still below. "Oh no who is that Bloom talking to?" Sky asked as he put his hand on the branch but ended up knocking it down and hitting the pink beaver.

"And who is that guy whispering in my  girls ear!" Oliver shouted. Riven and Brandon looked down at the beaver. "Oh no, I think you hit one of the beavers" Brandon informed Sky. Riven just laughed and pointed which made the beavers angrier.

"Come on please Adain show me!" Terra pouted.

"You worked every hard. Harder then anyone over seen actually. It was close between you and Bloom" He chuckled.

"Come on Adain show me please" she giggled as she fidgeted with the paper. "Wait cutie let me explain before you get it!" He laughed has he back away.

"Sky you see the professor yet?" Riven asked as he was leaning back on the tree trunk.

"Sky i don't see the beaver anymore" Brandon said.

"I'm not sure it's him"

"What is she doing chasing him around!" Oliver shouted.

"Come on! How many hits was I from blowing it up!" Terra asked as she lunged from the paper. "No, No cutie. That's not how it works!" He laughed as he grabbed the hand she was reaching out with.

The tree shock as the boys watched and soon it fell "Aw man I was just about to see something" Sky sighed.

"Terra has some explaining to do" Oliver huffed angrily.

"Come on Oliver. It's Terra, she's the most loyalist person I've ever met. Your just gonna put stress on your if you ask, it's just going to end up badly for the two of you" Riven said.

"And so, all's well that ends well. And the two beaver lived happily ever after"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 149 24
Emily Springs finally got over her PTSD and is living happily with her parents and friends so what happens when an old enemy of her mother's shows up...
107K 4K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...
35.1K 503 19
Flora leaves the Winx. None of the Winx could find her, they eventually continue their lives. Almost seven years later, the Winx find Flora again. S...
1.5K 78 10
In which Lyra finally learns the truth behind the importance of her powers, while befriending a group of girls with whom she would spend countless ad...