..but I still want you // OT7...

By alloflovethatmadeit

Everyone needs someone to love.. ..someone to care for.. ..and someone to care for them.. ..but what if they... More

..but I still want you
..the beginning..
01 || I F@#$ing Hate You
02 || Hard Times
03 || Hearing vs Listening
04 || Making The Best Fit
05 || Migraines
06 || Rolling The Stone
07 || The Purest Relationship
08 || Connecting Again For The First Time
09 || Fatherly Pride
10 || Finding Comfort
11 || Honesty
12 || Wishing Upon A Star
13 || Dibs
14 || Chance Encounters
15 || Difficulties
16 || Just Tell The Truth
17 || How It's Supposed To Work
18 || Premature Revelation
** Tethered Cheat Sheet **
19 || Conference Table Confessions
20 || Priorities
21 || Here With You
22 || Making Logic
23 || One Request
24 || I Am Yours
25 || Only For You
26 || One Thing At A Time
27 || Sweet Honeybee
28 || Don't Force It
29 || Damn It, Hoseok!
30 || In The Palm Of His Hand
31 || Uh-Oh
32 || Benefits
34 || Trust & Understanding
35 || Ice Cream, Kookie?
36 || The Best Of Me
37 || Bending The Truth
38 || Best Intentions
39 || Pushing Boundaries
40 || The Struggle To Speak
41 || Staying More Than A Night
42 || Private Relations
43 || Ping Pong
44 || Fated - Part One
45 || Unrecognizable
46 || Breaking the Rules
47 || Building Trust
48 || Is It Pity?
49 || Seven Inches of Separation
50 || Change Of Heart
51 || Impulse
52 || Rewired
53 || Feeling Needed
54 || Keeping Secrets
55 || Changes
56 || Happy, But Jealous
57 || Giving In Isn't Giving Up
58 || The Best Policy
59 || Congratulations
60 || Well, It Took You Long Enough
61 || Fated
62 || Super-Mega-Ultra
63 || I Just Don't Know
64 || Pinky Promises
65 || What's For Lunch?
66 || Well, That Is A Plot Twist For Ya!
67 || Beautiful
68 || A Sucker For A Pretty Face
69 || Assumptions
70 || From Ear To Ear
71 || Braving The Weather
72 || Clean Slate
73 || Perfect vs Real
74 || Words Unspoken
75 || A Beginning's End
76 || Nobody's Business
77 || Hope

33 || Lovesick

273 26 29
By alloflovethatmadeit

HOSEOK & ASTRA (a.k.a. JETTA)

Hoseok POV

It's too fucking quiet. Astra and I only speak while we're in the office when absolutely necessary and at home we pass each other in silence.

She steals glances in my direction when she thinks I'm not looking and I know this because I do the same with her catching her once just as she diverted her gaze. We are still having a difficult time coming to grips with the reality of our current situation, and talking this through like the adults that we are is apparently preposterous.

I can hear Astra call for me no matter how much she pretends like she isn't. Her call is melodic and full of desire just as I have always imagined her to sound, but this doesn't feel like I'd always hoped it would.

She has yet to speak on her feelings for me since we decided to be exclusive while having sex on our conference room table. I can tell the lack of sex is starting to get to her as she's become forgetful of the tiniest things due to the throbbing between her thighs increasing at every turn.

The ride home this evening is no different than any of the previous. She sits on her side of the car, her legs crossed away from me as she fiddles with her cellphone and I remain on my side pretending to read through emails on my work phone.

I peep at my wife from the corner of my eye and notice her head has turned a bit towards me. When I full on look at Astra, she clears her throat and shifts uncomfortably, but she continues to scroll on her phone. She has rested her elbow on the door and laid her head on top of her hand which made it appear she was looking my way.

I drop my sight back to my phone.

"You have a business dinner on Thursday." My words are solemnly spoken as I read the email further.

"Don't you mean 'we' have a business dinner?"

"No. They have only requested your presence."

Astra scoffs dropping her phone onto her lap. "Tell them to fuck off. That is not a business dinner. It is a date and it is disrespectful to ask out a woman that you are well aware is happily married."

I fight the urge to take her right here and now. "Do you mean that?"

"Don't be ridiculous, Hoseok! Whoever it is had the balls and the audacity to send an email to our joint fucking account to ask only me out to a 'business dinner'."

Locking my phone, I roll it over on its screen in my fingers then to its back a few times. My heart speeds up at the words Astra chose to not speak on.

"I meant the 'happily married' part."

She tenses and I only know this because the car drives over a few uneven spots in the road that cause her entire body to stiffly sway. Either she didn't realize she said it or she wasn't expecting me to call her on saying it.

When I look at Astra, she stares at her fingers picking at some fuzz on the thigh of her gray slacks. Her lips wiggle as she chews the inside of her cheek while considering her response.

"Yes."

"Why don't you talk to me then?"

"Communication is a two way street. You haven't talked to me either."

She's got me there. "You're right and I'm sorry."

"What are we doing, Hobi?"

"To be perfectly honest, I don't have a fucking clue."

Astra rolls her eyes returning her stare to the phone in her lap. "Fucking brilliant."

We finish our ride home in total silence. I wish I'd said something other than what I did, but I don't know what else I could have said. At least it was the truth.

The first thing Astra does when she enters the house is kick off her heels beside of the front door with an elated sigh before walking further into the living room. I follow directly behind her observing her breathtaking features with wide eyes like a lovesick puppy.

Stopping a few feet behind her, I keep studying her movements fighting with my body to move me closer. Astra's back is to me and I can tell she's unbuckling the belt of her short suit jacket.

I gulp when she removes it to toss it over the back of the sofa in front of her.

Red lace is all I see.

Fuck she always looks so damn good in red!

Her call increases for me. Her voice becomes more pained and needy for the act I would love to do right this minute, but there's just one problem.

I take slow deliberate steps up to Astra removing my jacket as I do. When I am close enough to touch her, I toss my jacket over the back of the sofa where she can see it.

She tenses, but her calls don't stop. They are whining my name pitifully dripping with so much desire I am left with no choice but to answer.

My lips gently graze Astra's neck and shoulder while I remove her bra. "Your call is so beautiful, sweetheart."

Breathily, she replies "I didn't think you were hearing it yet."

I move my hands to her hips, but am allowed to go no further until Astra approves. The fates won't permit me to push her into anything she honestly isn't totally sure of and as proof they send a forceful buzzing through my brain to make me stop.

"I have been hearing you loud and clear since we connected and I have wanted you so bad since then."

I rest my forehead on her shoulder pinching my eyes shut. "Please say that you want me to satisfy you."

"And then what happens to us afterwards? Do we go back to not speaking again?"

"We do need to talk about how to maneuver our way through the situation we have made, but right at this moment your call is all I have enough blood in my brain to think about."

The once present dull ache jarring my head subsides. My eyes shoot open at its exit hopeful for the words I need to hear to fall from Astra's rouge lips.

"I need you to satisfy me. Have me, Hobi."

Two hours later and we are working on our third joint orgasm. We are missionary this go around deciding to try something a tad more intimate.

Every stroke into Astra pulls another sultry moan from her throat so I dig in deeper, lifting her chin with my palm and sucking on the soft skin of her neck. She clenches around my length and wails louder.

Her mental calls echo her audible ones creating a seductive chorus of titillating desire I am ecstatic to hear speak my name. Her nails claw down my back I'm sure leaving marks of passion as they travel lower to my hips. She slips them over my ass and squeezes every thrust.

"I am so in love with you, Astra. Please tell me you can feel my emotions right now."

Astra gasps then releases another lustful moan. "I feel you, Hobi. Fuck, I feel you all though me and it is more amazing than I could have ever believed."

Rolling my hips between her thighs, I slow my speed to make sure she can feel every single inch that rubs against her walls. She wraps her legs around my waist, placing one hand on my shoulder and the other on the side of my face guiding me to her lips.

"This feels so right, my love. Feeling you emotionally and physically at the same time feels so very, very right."

Whimpering, Astra pulls me closer. "It feels so right for me too. Everything about us being together feels like it was always supposed to be this way."

My eyes roll into the back of my head and I bury my face into her silken locks. "Holy shit! You're going to cum again and I can feel it building!"

"Go faster, baby. I love feeling you when you cum."

Even though I sped up before Astra spoke the words, I go even faster to nudge her over the edge. The feeling of her orgasm mixed with mine is euphoric and soul shattering and we both shudder from aftershocks.

The entirety of my body falls limp. My heart pounds against my chest from the workout, but in a way it feels like it is reaching through my ribcage to meet my wife's own thunderous pounding heart.

"You feel that too, don't you Hobi?" Astra's voice is soft and nervous.

I lift my head to gaze into her twinkling blue eyes. "Our hearts are reaching for each other."

With a sharp inhale, Astra grabs my shoulders blinking back the tears that rapidly build in the corners of her eyes. "I.. I can't.. it's.. oh shit.. it's too much.."

Tears fall from my own eyes as I break into a happy crying laugh. "That is how much I have loved you since the first day we met."

--

a/n: every time partners connect, their bond strengthens.. imagine strengthening the partner bond you have tried to deny AND your significant other bond at the same time.. 🤯🤯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 3.9K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
7.1K 123 20
Just a few BTS x Reader one shotsπŸ’œ Mostly fluff😊 and angstπŸ˜– All stories are original please dont copy 🀧 P.S. I don't do smuts😢 I update whenever...
867K 24.7K 99
[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaerin likes to play with them. Taehyung, Ji...
4.4K 168 25
TW!! R@pE π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš—πšœπš’πšπš’ π™»πšŽπšŸπšŽπš•πšœ Β· ) ᡐᡉʰʰʰ β€’ ) ΙͺɴᴛᴇʀᴍᴇᴅΙͺᴀᴛᴇ π’ŠΉοΈŽοΈŽ) α’ͺOTՏ βŸπ‘Ίπ’Žπ’–π’• β˜žοΈŽοΈŽοΈŽπ’ŠΉοΈŽοΈŽοΈŽ βŸπ‘¨π’π’ˆπ’”π’• ☞︎︎︎ Β· βŸπ‘­π’π’–π’‡π’‡β˜žοΈŽοΈŽοΈŽ β€’ ⬆️𝓙𝓾𝓷�...