..but I still want you // OT7...

By alloflovethatmadeit

Everyone needs someone to love.. ..someone to care for.. ..and someone to care for them.. ..but what if they... More

..but I still want you
..the beginning..
01 || I F@#$ing Hate You
02 || Hard Times
03 || Hearing vs Listening
04 || Making The Best Fit
05 || Migraines
06 || Rolling The Stone
07 || The Purest Relationship
08 || Connecting Again For The First Time
09 || Fatherly Pride
10 || Finding Comfort
11 || Honesty
12 || Wishing Upon A Star
13 || Dibs
14 || Chance Encounters
15 || Difficulties
16 || Just Tell The Truth
17 || How It's Supposed To Work
18 || Premature Revelation
** Tethered Cheat Sheet **
19 || Conference Table Confessions
20 || Priorities
21 || Here With You
22 || Making Logic
23 || One Request
24 || I Am Yours
25 || Only For You
26 || One Thing At A Time
27 || Sweet Honeybee
28 || Don't Force It
30 || In The Palm Of His Hand
31 || Uh-Oh
32 || Benefits
33 || Lovesick
34 || Trust & Understanding
35 || Ice Cream, Kookie?
36 || The Best Of Me
37 || Bending The Truth
38 || Best Intentions
39 || Pushing Boundaries
40 || The Struggle To Speak
41 || Staying More Than A Night
42 || Private Relations
43 || Ping Pong
44 || Fated - Part One
45 || Unrecognizable
46 || Breaking the Rules
47 || Building Trust
48 || Is It Pity?
49 || Seven Inches of Separation
50 || Change Of Heart
51 || Impulse
52 || Rewired
53 || Feeling Needed
54 || Keeping Secrets
55 || Changes
56 || Happy, But Jealous
57 || Giving In Isn't Giving Up
58 || The Best Policy
59 || Congratulations
60 || Well, It Took You Long Enough
61 || Fated
62 || Super-Mega-Ultra
63 || I Just Don't Know
64 || Pinky Promises
65 || What's For Lunch?
66 || Well, That Is A Plot Twist For Ya!
67 || Beautiful
68 || A Sucker For A Pretty Face
69 || Assumptions
70 || From Ear To Ear
71 || Braving The Weather
72 || Clean Slate
73 || Perfect vs Real
74 || Words Unspoken
75 || A Beginning's End
76 || Nobody's Business
77 || Hope

29 || Damn It, Hoseok!

275 26 35
By alloflovethatmadeit

HOSEOK & JOVA

Hoseok POV

"I don't appreciate liars darkening my doorstep. State your business and go."

I twist my mouth nervously at Jova's greeting. She stands in her apartment doorway with one hand on her hip and the other holding the doorknob itching to slam the divider in my face.

I deserve it.

"I wanted to apologize for-"

"No!" Jova points one shaky finger at me. "No, you didn't come here to apologize, Hoseok, so don't fucking say you did!"

"But, Jo, I never-"

"You never what? Lied?" Her volume increases to the point it triggers a neighbor's dog to bark.

Sighing heavily, my shoulders slump. "This is a personal matter and your neighbors don't need to really know everything. Can I please come in and talk to you about this? Will you let me do that?"

"I am positive they have heard our carnal sessions on more than one occassion. If it's all the same to you, I'd rather not have you inside of my apartment again, Mr. Jung. Our business is complete."

"Do you really think that what happened between us was just business? After nine years of sharing each other so intimately, it was only 'business'? Because that hurts."

"Don't guilt trip me." Jova growls.

"Please, Jova. Let me explain."

She glares at me so angrily that the pain in her eyes is nearly hidden. "You take two steps into my apartment and then no further. No taking off your coat because your bullshit story won't take long."

I nod and step cautiously over the threshold keeping my eyes on the woman who not long ago welcomed me happily into her bed. I knew she was angry, of course she should be, but I didn't think I would feel as much hate from her as I do.

"You have two minutes." Jova crosses her arms under her breasts. "Speak."

"First of all, thank you for allowing me to come in. Your neighbors-"

"Moving on, Hoseok."

It takes a few tries to swallow the knot in my throat. "I am truly sorry for what happened, Jova. I never intended to connect with her. It just happened."

She waits for me to continue but I don't. In all honesty, I should have probably planned my apology better with more detail to my statements, but it's too late to go back now.

If I ask for a do-over, I am positive Jova won't let me into her apartment again.

"That's it?" She frowns.

"I.. yes?"

"I was holding a toddler when you broke our connection."

"Why were you holding a toddler?"

"I applied for a job at a daycare. I was at the interview and they wanted to see how I would react to the children there."

I observe her as she exhales and her bottom lip quivers. Jova looks away into the living room blinking a few times without a word.

"Did you get the job?"

Her eyes cut back to me, moist with unshed tears. "I held that child and we bonded so quickly and I thought 'wow, this is amazing'. Then the child's father came to pick him up and the love and care in this man's face when he finally saw his child again after his day of working was heart wrenching."

I smile gently.. at my shoes.

"I decided then to give you a child, Hoseok."

My wide shocked eyes dart up to meet Jova's.

"I knew the way that man looked at his child would be the same way you would look at ours. I knew that you would stop at nothing to make sure the child felt every ounce of love you had to give."

My voice cracks as I reply. "Jova, I-"

"You have no idea the pain that comes along with a tether break."

I don't speak. I hang my head in shame.

"The child ran back to me for a final hug before leaving and then I felt it. At first I thought it was just new emotions for this new tiny friend I'd made but it began to hurt. The painful twist in my gut nearly made me vomit."

Jova's tears slowly make their way down her cheeks. "I couldn't breathe and it felt like my ovaries were ripping themselves to shreds, but I held it together long enough to hug this tiny being and watch him leave with his father. Then I excused myself to the restroom and I promptly fell apart on the floor."

I feel like shit. Staring at my partn- ex-partner as she tries to hold in her hurt and anger makes me feel like shit even more, so I do the only thing I can think of.

I take a step in Jova's direction.

"Don't you fucking come near me!" She growls, holding out a hand to stop me.

I've always been stubborn, so I take another step closing the gap between the two of us and encasing Jova in my arms.

"Let me the fuck go!" She screams, hitting my sides and back with all of the energy she has.

I hold her tighter.

"I fucking hate you, Hoseok Jung! Get off of me!"

Her slaps and punches are still strong and after hitting me in the same spot multiple times, it does begin to hurt but I don't stop holding her. I bury my face in the crook of her neck and allow her to continue.

Her tense stance softens and her angry yells morph into deep sobs as her attacks slow to a stop. She fists my shirt at my sides crying her pain onto my shoulder.

"I knew I would never be enough for you and that you would leave me one day."

"I never planned to leave you, Jova. Never in a million years did I ever plan to feel the way that I do for her, and whether you believe me or not, breaking our tether hurt me too."

She sniffs and with a weakened voice states "There's no way you felt what I did when you were connecting with her."

"I felt the first few moments of your pain before you gradually faded away and I felt.."

I pause not wanting to finish my sentence.

"You started to feel her instead. That's what you were going to say isn't it?"

Lacing my fingers into her purple hair, I can only quietly reply "Yes."

Jova places her forehead against my shoulder. "Is it your wife?"

Another quiet "Yes."

"Did she drop her partner too?"

"She did."

"And your succours?"

My heart clenches and my stomach knots itself. Why can't I imagine my life without Dykema in it, yet breaking my connection with Jova was so easily done?

"Hobi? What about your succours?"

"I.." My arms loosen around Jova. I don't know what to say to make this not sound bad.

"I take it your silence means it was just me, then."

I fold my lips into my mouth and rub my forehead easing the migraine that I know is on its way.

Jova takes a step back, forcefully wiping her eyes and opening the door. "Your time is up. Good day, Mr. Jung."

This couldn't have gone any worse. Even though the sexual part of our connection isn't there any longer, I still want to keep Jova as my close friend. After everything is said and done, she does mean a lot to me..

.. but my Dykema..

"I would like for us to still be friends Jova. I hope one day in your own time you can forgive me and you will reach out to talk. I won't bother you, but do not believe that you are far from my mind."

I lean to her and she turns her head with a scoff. A gentle lingering kiss to her temple and I step over the threshold for what as of right this minute is the last time.

I give Jova one final look which is the grandest of mistakes. She holds her quivering bottom lip in her teeth biting back the tears she will shed once I am no longer present.

"She's great. You're going to love my Jova!" A man chipperly explains as he appears in the landing below Jova's apartment door.

The thin, blonde man is followed by a plump woman similar in height with a nose ring. Her hair reminds me of my Dykema which makes my heart do a little flutter and a smile tug at the corners of my lips.

Our gazes meet and she smiles kindly. The man notices this and his happy-go-lucky demeanor drastically changes immediately giving me a 'go-fuck-yourself' expression.

Stuffing my hands into my coat pockets, I divert my gaze to my shoes as I pass them.

Once I am on the lower landing and the couple have made it to Jova's door, the man begins to introduce the women to each other. He stops mid-word upon seeing Jova's watery red eyes.

"Do you want me to go whoop his ass? Because I will! What gives him the right to upset you?!"

I stop and wait, my eyes resting on Jova's flushed face. Her anger once again surfaces as she says "Don't worry about him, Yoongi. He means nothing to me."

--

a/n: Hobiiii! Get ur shite together man!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 228 14
β˜€οΈŽοΈŽA compilation of short stories about seven lovely people.☁︎︎ This book will consist of- -some original plotlines -some widely loved fanfic tropes ...
869K 24.7K 99
[English is not my first language, sorry for any grammatical error.] It all starts from a simple dare. Chaerin likes to play with them. Taehyung, Ji...
18.1K 712 20
[DISCONTINUED] "I can share my stuffies." β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ BTS, the most popular boy band in the...
190K 7.4K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...