Enough for You | YuChae

Door TwicepinkitzIzone

Am I enough for you? Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 ✨Special Chapter✨
New Book! - Make it Real

50

1K 59 36
Door TwicepinkitzIzone

Yuna led Chaeryeong to her room and showed her around.

"Okay, here's a towel for you, don't worry that's new and then... um you can use the bathtub if you want" Yuna said and Chaeryeong just nodded

"I'll go downstairs now, just call me if you need anything, okay unnie?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong nodded

Yuna left the room and then Chaeryeong got some clothes from her bag that was on the floor just beside the small couch that Yuna had in her room.

(What Yuna's room looks like but let's say it has a shelf at the other side)

Chaeryeong took a quick bath first then changing into her more comfortable clothes which were some oversized tee and shorts. She then looked at the mirror as she put some of her perfume and then brushed her hair. 

She went out of the bathroom and looked around Yuna's room. She saw the cast that Yuna had when she was hospitalized, it was left by one space on the shelf. Chaeryeong chuckled. She also noticed that Yuna had a walk-in closer just like hers.

After looking around, she went out of Yuna's room and then went downstairs to meet up with the others

"Hey Ryeong- oh wow" Lia said and chuckled

"Why?" Chaeryeong asked

"Never knew you would wear shorts at someone else's house" Yeji said

"But we're just at Aunt Jeong's and Aunt Nayeon's mansion.... should I change?" Chaeryeong asked worriedly

"I mean, if you want to..." Ryujin said but then Yuna showed up.

"Come on, let's eat now" Yuna said, inviting the older

"Umm... I'll go change first" Chaeryeong said shyly

"Why? you don't have to change unnie. Its just us here tho" Yuna said but Chaeryeong was quite unsure

"You unnies are really mean" Yuna said and pouted as she looked at the other older girls

"Let's go unnie, let's eat lunch" Yuna said as she held Chaeryeong's hand and led her to the kitchen.

"Its your fault" Lia said and nudges Yeji

"Why?! it was true tho, I would never wear shorts in someone else's place" Yeji said

"Yeah but its Chaeryeong, if she does that, it means she's comfortable here" Lia said

"Well sorry" Yeji said

"Well, at least we know that Yuna knows how what to do in situations like this" Ryujin said and looked at the two

"So, where's Yujin?" Lia asked

"Went out with Minju again, I'll also be leaving in a while since Miyun wanted me over. I already told mom and eomma tho. How about you unnies?" Ryujin asked

"I need to go home actually, I'll bring Lia tho" Yeji said and Lia nodded

"Oh, so it will just be Yuna and Chaeryeong here" Yeji said

"Its okay, the maids will stay here anyways, we can't leave Yuna alone here at the house" Ryujin said and the two older ones nodded.

"I'm the only one who didn't ate yet?" Chaeryeong asked and pouted

"Mhm, unnies had somewhere to go, I'll accompany you though. Which means no sleepover with the other unnies" Yuna said as she rested her chin on her palm.

Chaeryeong started eating, she wasn't really that noisy type of eater unlike Ryujin if Yuna must say. Chaeryeong was eating quite slowly and quietly. It made Yuna watch her, she was watching the older eat peacefully as if they were the only ones there.

"Is there something wrong?" Chaeryeong asked since she noticed that Yuna was watching her as she ate

"Nothing, you look peaceful while eating.... you also look pretty" Yuna said which made Chaeryeong blush. Yuna was confident... way too confident. She thought that Yuna would be timid but she guessed it was herself who was timid.

"T-Thanks" Chaeryeong said and continued to eat, Yuna just chuckled at the older's action.

"Yuna, I'm going off now, don't stay up too late" Ryujin said

"I won't, stay safe unnie" Yuna said and Ryujin nodded

"We'll get going as well, bye Yuna, Chaeryeong. And you Chaery, just call us if something comes up mhm?" Lia said and Chaeryeong nodded

Lia gave the two younger ones a kiss on the head. Chaeryeong was used to it already but Yuna wasn't so she looked at Lia weirdly which caused Chaeryeong to giggle.

"See you on Monday you two" Yeji said and waved goodbye at the two girls as they left the mansion.

After Chaeryeong ate, she washed the dishes and Yuna helped her in cleaning up the table.

"So... what to do now?" Chaeryeong asked

"Its still quite early, want to play video games?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong nodded with a smile.

The two went to the gaming room that the Yoo's had. Chaeryeong looked around and there were Lego displays.

"Those look nice" Chaeryeong said

"Oh, that's eomma's. She told us not to touch them" Yuna said

"Same, mom has one room full of her lego things" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

The two started playing some games, the maid will check on them from time to time and ask if they wanted some snacks.

After a while, Chaeryeong got bored so Yuna decided to bring Chaeryeong to her room to watch some movies.

Sarangiee was probably playing around outside at the backyard. Yuna didn't need to worry that much since she knows that Sarangiee will just come back inside the house right after.

They already chose a movie and Chaeryeong was watching it intently. Yuna on the other hand, she was adoring the older's features. She just can't believe that the little girl she used to play with before grew up to be absolutely gorgeous. She was staring at Chaeryeong for like the whole movie. She did had something on her mind.

Although it was just their third day of dating, she wanted to make Chaeryeong hers already. It wouldn't be a problem right? They knew each other for around 4 months already, ever since Yuna transferred to the school.

Why would she need to wait and take days to date Chaeryeong anyways? She already knew things about Chaeryeong. The older was good in dancing, loves to read, loves to try new foods, going to the park or just walking somewhere nearby. She also knows that Chaeryeong loves strawberries and she means that Chaeryeong loves those strawberries a lot. Something about Chaeryeong just makes Yuna feel happy. She also realized that she wasn't that cold towards her schoolmates anymore, she was listening to the teachers during classes, being one of the smart ones in class.
Maybe Chaeryeong really has a big effect on her.

Yuna wouldn't want to take any longer, she wanted Chaeryeong. She wanted Chaeryeong to be her girlfriend and to be her first.

"Yuna"

"Hey Yuna"

"Earth to Yuna"

Chaeryeong called the younger for three times already because Yuna was staring at her. The movie was already done three minutes ago.

"S-sorry" Yuna stuttered and then faced the tv. She was so focused on the older just a while ago.

"Is there something wrong?" Chaeryeong asked

"No..." Yuna said

"Come on Yuna, you can tell me anything hmm?" Chaeryeong said as she held the younger's hand.

"You'll be weirded out if I did tell you" Yuna said and bitterly chuckled

"I won't, I promise. Now look at me and tell me what's wrong?" Chaeryeong asked. Yuna tried to avoid it but she can't. She looked at the older and gosh...

Chaeryeong looked ethereal...

Her face says it all. Her beautiful nose, her cute squishy cheeks that Yuna would love to pinch everyday. Those eyes that can tell everything is fine, those cute ears that goes red when she's embarrassed or shy. And finally those pink plump lips that would touch Yuna's cheek everytime.

Yuna was staring at Chaeryeong's lips and Chaeryeong noticed it. Her heart was pounding, not really sure what the younger would do next. She didn't move, she felt Yuna's other hand going up to her face and cupping her cheek.

Once again, Chaeryeong's heart was beating quickly, as if she was being chased by something but she knew this was better. She then looked at the younger, Yuna had her eyes closed as she inched closer to her, her breathing hitched but soon got cut off when she felt a pair of lips on hers. Her eyes widened but she also closed them at the feeling of safety

She felt butterflies in her stomach as Yuna continued to caress her cheek. Their lips didn't moved, but it stayed put together as if it was destined.

As soon as Yuna pulled away, Yuna had a small smile on her face while Chaeryeong was blushing as she looked at Yuna.

"I-"

"I want you to be my girlfriend unnie" Yuna said suddenly

Chaeryeong then blushed even more, she shouldn't have asked Yuna what was wrong but nonetheless she thought that it was worth it.

"So?" Yuna asked, waiting for Chaeryeong's answer

"What was it again?" Chaeryeong asked, she wanted to hear it again from the younger.

"I want you to be my girlfriend, Chaeryeong unnie. I don't want to wait anymore longer" Yuna said as she looked at Chaeryeong's eyes.

Chaeryeong had a soft smile formed on her lips and her eyes were sparkling.

"I would love to" Chaeryeong said and giggled but she pulled Yuna closer to her and closed the gap between them once again. Just sharing a sweet kiss. As they parted, they looked at each other once again.

"I love you unnie"

"I love you too my baby"

They both giggled right after. They cuddled in the bed as they watched another movie and to be honest, Chaeryeong couldn't be more happy than this.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

29.1K 1.4K 30
An idol in desperate need of love falls for a beautiful fan. Started: January 22nd 2022 Finished: May 10th 2022
123K 5.8K 65
[COMPLETED] "Why do you even care for me?" she asked "Its because I love you and thats the way I can show why" the other girl answered
81.9K 3.6K 43
"She's a player, don't get fooled." Started: 11.10.2021 Ended: 08.11.2021 ❗A book with matured contents.
MOM Door d.

Fanfictie

52.3K 2.5K 30
"𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝖾." 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽: 𝟢𝟣/𝟥𝟣/𝟤𝟤 𝖤�...