Summoning the Five Power Defe...

De jikdot

The Nations of the Five Power Defence Arrangements; the United Kingdom, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore and Ne... Mais

Prolouge: First Contact
Chapter 1: Conference Talk and The Outcomes
Chapter 2: Invasion of Qua-Toyne and The Fall of Gim
Chapter 4: Against the Eastern Conquest Navy
Chapter 5: FPDA's mobilization
Chapter 6: Saving the elven refugees
Chapter 7: Louria Is Under Attacked by Swordfishes
Chapter 8: Qua-Toyne's Emergency Meeting
Chapter 9: Gim's Recapture and Adem's demise
Chapter 10: Situation in Gim
Chapter 11: Bows and Arrows against bolts of Lightning
Chapter 12: No Fate
Chapter 13: Final Assault (Part 1)
*Hiatus Announcement*
Chapter 14: Final Assault (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Corollary
Chapter 16: Refurbishment of the Forgotten Weapons
Chapter 17: The Lions against The Lucifers (Part 1)
Chapter 18: The Lions against The Lucifers (Part 2)
Chapter 19: Fenn Kingdom's Open Sea Battle
Chapter 20: Assault on Altaras
Chapter 21: The Great Eastern Conference and The Federation of Mu
Chapter 22: The Imperial Conference of the Parpaldia Empire
Chapter 23: Diplomacy

Chapter 3: Lending a hand

1.2K 37 16
De jikdot

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Perdana Putra, Federal Territory of Putrajaya, Malaysia

"Mr Prime Minister. We got this report 6 hours ago from Adham, our ambassador to Qua-Toyne Principality," said an office man as he handed the report papers to the 96-year-old Malaysian Prime Minister; Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad. 

He read the reports while drinking a cup of coffee. After glancing through the few pieces of paper, he placed the information on the table, with confusion and shock on his face. 

"A massacre? In the Qua-Toyne Principality?" asked Tun Mahathir. 

"Yes, Mr Prime Minister. This incident happened two days ago. According to what was stated by Qua-Toyne Principality's ambassador to FPDA, Mr Yagou, the mastermind behind this cruel event was the 34th King Hark Louria, the leader of Louria Kingdom," 

"Louria Kingdom? Qua-Toyne Principality's neighbouring kingdom?" asked Tun M. 

"Indeed. Plus, Mr. Yagou also stated that he is a tyrant who always hungers to expand his kingdom across Rodenius through conquest. A racist and xenophobe by nature, he seeks to decimate and commit genocide on all demi-human in Rodenius and build a human supremacist continent," explained the office man. 

There was an instant silence between the two before Tun M muttered, 

"He's like Adolph Hitler..." 

"This King Hark Louria not just brought his soldier to war, but also his people. I believe that he will bring his nation to ruin if he decides to continue his expansion. His act must be stopped at once," said Tun M.  

"I agree, Mr. Prime Minister," said the office man. 

"Also, do our media know about this? Our alliance?" asked Tun M. 

"For now, not yet," 

"Then, they will know,"

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Prime Minister's residence, 10 Downing Street, United Kingdom

"Are you sure Harry that there was a slaughter in Gim?" asked Prime Minister Boris Johnson.

"Yes, Mr Prime Minister. According to Qua-Toyne Principality's ambassador to FPDA, Mr. Yagou, the strength of the Louria Kingdom army that invaded Gim was 40,000 in total. Excluding 150 dragons," said Harry, United Kingdom's ambassador to Qua-Toyne Principality. 

"That doesn't just sound like slaughter, but an invasion!" exclaimed Boris. 

"Has the Queen informed about this situation?" asked Boris. 

"Yes, Mr. Prime Minister, and she's heartbroken about it," answered Harry. 

"Oh, dear... We better ask the media to air this situation so that no one is silent and does not take action on their evil deeds!" said Boris. 

"Shall we inform the rest of our alliance?" asked Harry. 

"Yes, we should. I bet Tun Mahathir will hold a quick conference to discuss this situation," said Boris.

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Parliament House, Canberra, Australia

"I can't believe this," said Prime Minister Scott Morrison before he placed the report papers about the situation that happened in Gim on the desk. 

"They said that there's a massacre that took place in the town of Gim and only 100 were spared alive!?" he cried outrageously. 

"It's true Prime Minister," said the office woman. 

"According to our ambassador to Qua-Toyne Principality, George, he stated that there was a battle that took place between the army of Qua-Toyne and the Louria Kingdom Eastern Subjugation Army before the massacre occurred," said her. 

"Who's the perpetrator behind these killings?" asked Morrison. 

"Based on the data acquired from Qua-Toyne's ambassador, Mr Yagou, the one responsible behind this unforgivable incident was the 34th King Hark Louria, the leader of Louria Kingdom. According to him, King Hark Louria seeks to decimate and commit genocide on all demi-human in Rodenius and build a human supremacist continent," told her. 

When he heard about it, Morisson later remembered the Cape Grim massacre that occurred during the 'Black War'. 

"Seems like this 34th King Hark Louria had not just sparked a war between the Principality, but also between the countries of FPDA as well," said him.

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, New Zealand

"This is a very raw event for New Zealand and even more so for the spared 100 citizens of Gim that survived and experienced it," said Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern in a live speech aired in the afternoon by the local TV news. 

"My dear Kiwi friends, our ambassador to Qua-Toyne Principality, Ms Ella Anahata, informed us that an invasion and massacre took place 2 days ago in Gim, Qua-Toyne Principality. As stated by her, the one responsible for this attack was a racist and xenophobe leader, 34th King Hark Louria of the Louria Kingdom. He wished to decimate and commit genocide on all demi-humans in Rodenius and build a human supremacist continent, and this is very unacceptable," said her more. 

"Let us together remember, Racism does exist, but it is not welcome here. An assault on the freedom of any one of us including them is not welcome here. Violence, and extremism in all its forms, is not welcome here, in New Zealand, in Qua-Toyne Principality, and also in the New World," 

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 19. Prime Minister's Office, Singapore

"I strongly condemn the 34th King Hark Louria's act to build a human supremacist continent. There can be no justification for such attacks against civilians in Gim. We extend our deepest condolences to the victims and bereaved families and wish them a speedy recovery," said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in his speech following the onslaught that happened in Gim.

"His decision can be considered as an act of terrorism and inhumane at the same time," added him. 

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 20. Royal Malaysian Air Force (RMAF) Butterworth Station, Penang, Malaysia

The incident that occurred in Qua-Toyne Principality became a sensation for the next four days. The mass media and the front pages of newspapers did not stop reporting the situation at Gim which was a topic of conversation for many. 

Plus, during these four days, too, Louria Kingdom decided to halt its army's advance as their Generals were called back to discuss a plan to invade the countries of the Five Power Defence Arrangements (FPDA). 

While it's clear that the FPDA was formed to protect Malaysia and Singapore from being attacked by an armed threat, they still, need to help the Qua-Toyne Principality to vanquish the danger possessed by the Louria Kingdom to protect their economic trade with the Principality. And so, a conference was called between the five nations to discuss what measures should be taken jointly or separately in response.

By noon, one after another, four VIP transport aircraft descended towards the airstrip of the Malaysian Air Force's base. Near the airport, the 96-year-old Malaysian Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad celebrated the arrival of the Prime Ministers of the United Kingdom, Singapore, New Zealand, and Australia. 

The conference began shortly afterwards for more than 2 hours, and a solid solution was found; Declaring War in support of Qua-Toyne. 

.

.

.

Central Calendar Year 1639, Month 3, Day 22. Maihark, Qua-Toyne Principality.

It was a beautiful morning in Maihark and the Malaysian Ambassador to Qua-Toyne, Adham, was running through the streets of the city to the location of the Government Building in Maihark. While he ran as fast as he could, Adham held documents containing the FPDA's solution to the conflict which had been approved and translated into Qua-Toyne's alphabets. 

Luckily, on his way, he met Yagou, who was out to have breakfast. 

"Mr Adham Abdullah!" Yagou called out. 

"Mr Yagou!" said Adham before he stopped and took some breath. 

"Why are you in a hurry this morning, mate?" asked Yagou. 

"It's approved," said Adham, causing Yagou to feel curious.

"What has been approved?" asked Yagou before Adham gave him the documents. 

After finishing reading it, Yagou's eyebrows lifted in shock.

"Is this for real?" asked Yagou for confirmation. 

"Yes, it is. Yagou. The FPDA had declared war on the Louria Kingdom in support of the Principality," said Adham. 

Yagou was shocked and overjoyed by the news that he even decided to cancel his breakfast. He thanked Adham before he rushed to the government's meeting that was currently being held.

.

.

Government Council Hall, Lotus Garden

Prime Minister Kanata was holding a meeting with his Ministers, discussing the recent developments of the war. It was unbelievable. Everyone had their breaths taken away as they repeated that information in their heads. 

The figure of 500,000 men was ten times the total military force that Qua-Toyne had, even after throwing in the reserve troops. Moreover, the 500 dragons and the sea force of over 4,000 ships. The Louria Kingdom was seriously attempting to seize this country, and Qua-Toyne had no power at all to defend against them. The meeting room was tucked into silence at that great despair.

"Military Minister, I hope you have a plan to solve this problem as soon as possible," said Kanata with a sad voice. 

Just before the military minister could speak a word, Yagou interrupted the meeting while running toward them and shouted, "It's here! It's here!", which caught the attention of the men. 

"What has arrived?" asked Kanata. 

"It's here, Mr. Prime Minister. The FPDA's response to Louria Kingdom's invasion!" cried Yagou. 

The atmosphere of the meeting had brightened as the mood of the ministers lit up. 

"Read it! Yagou! What do they say?" asked Kanata. 

Yagou then took out the 2-pages document and read it out loud. 

"We, the country of the Five Power Defence Arrangements (FPDA); the United Kingdom, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and Australia, cannot overlook the inhuman acts caused by the armed insurgents of the Louria Kingdom that occurred in Gim, a city of Qua-Toyne. Therefore, with the permission granted by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri'ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah, we officially declare war on the Louria Kingdom to protect the safety of Qua-Toynians and our economic trade with the Principality,"

After Yagou finished reading, the ministers were left baffled. 

"Did the FPDAs mean that they will send reinforcements for us?" asked Kanata. 

"Indeed, Mr Prime Minister! I can't wait to see the FPDA's Iron Dragons teach those invaders some lessons!" exclaimed Yagou. 

"In conclusion, the means and methods for these reinforcements are already realized. Immediately send a request to the FPDA for reinforcements to eliminate the armed insurgents! Please convey that we will also prepare the food for their soldiers. Furthermore, until the elimination of the armed insurgents, we will grant freedom of movement in our land, air and water territories. Then, the Military Minister! Please inform the entire Knight Order and the Wyvern Squadrons to fully cooperate with them!" said Kanata. 

"Yes, Mr. Prime Minister!" said the Military Minister. 

Their meeting continued for a couple of hours, while the Five Power Defence Arrangements began training and mobilizing its military and prepared to fight the Louria Kingdom.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

623 41 4
In South East Asia, there is a nation called the Directorium Republic of Indonesia. Being the regional power of the its region, the nation encompasse...
5.1K 301 24
USEAN... A prosperous union of different Southeast Asian nations created through trade, war, religious strife and differences in both language and cu...
5.2K 154 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...
15.8K 389 12
In 2023, an ordinary day on earth. Suddenly, the light covering the planet has opened a new era for the people of the globe, it seems that they will...