๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ...

omfg_af tarafฤฑndan

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) ๐ˆ๐ฏ๐ฒ, A n... Daha Fazla

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 40~ Listen up
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 57~ He loves me

167K 5.5K 9.1K
omfg_af tarafฤฑndan

Not edited- heyyyyyy please please comment and vote!

LIKE REALLY FILL THIS UP W COMMENTS, IF THIS CHAP GETS 1K COMMENTS AND 683 VOTES I'LL TRY POSTING AGAIN. 1K COMMENTS IN THE CHAPTER NOT ONLY HERE OR IN THE A/N

It's new years tonight!

A few days ago, when we last knocked up Molly and Ares practically dragged me to the room so he could cuddle the shit out of me. But that was days ago, and we've been cuddling together ever since.

He's really trying to get me to forgive him fully, kinda funny he doesn't know I have but am only doing all this to annoy him.

I can't believe you guys still haven't fucked

CONSY

WHAT? IT'S AMAZING HOW HIS HEAD WAS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND YOU GUYS IGNORED IT FOR DAYS. IT'S ASTRONOMICAL.

I hate you-no I don't

"Abby I can barely stand in these" I whine and she mocks me under her breath as she finishes up her eyeliner. Who even wears 5 inch heels?

"Ivy, babe. Beauty means your feet will die, but as long as you look hot..." she trails off standing straight "...It's all fine"

I sigh with a shrug as I fix my feet in her heels again, she gave me a pair of her heels cause apparently I wasn't allowed to show up in flats or something to this stupid party thingy.

We're going to some Mafia new years party in 30 minutes, something all the mafia's do every year like their yearly mafia ball where all of them agree to keep peace for the night and 'celebrate' a new year which is actually pretty dumb if ya don't ask me.

Ares of course asked me to be his date, I said yes.

Then Seb asked Abby, but before she could answer he grabbed her arm and dragged her away and they had some talk that made Abby say yes to being his date.

Nico is going as a single pringle and so is D, Mason choose to stay here and watch movies all night cause he didn't feel great and wanted a good night's sleep to make him feel better.

"At least we both look like hotties" I mutter looking at us through the mirror and she smirks with a nod, She's wearing this beautiful black glittery dress with a slit down her right leg and some black heels with red bottoms. I'm wearing this amazing dull pink dress with flowers spreading across my torso and a small off the shoulder made out of those flowers along with some nude heels with red bottoms. Abby loves red bottoms...

Before I could talk again my phone rings and Abby starts cleaning her make up and mine in our make up bags as I quickly pick it up smiling at the contact 'My olly'.

"Hey cutie" I grin picking it up and Abby scoffs as I walk out of her room and towards mine, "I miss you" he grumbles through the line and the laugh that escapes my mouth makes him groan.

"You saw me 4 hours ago"

"You know how slowly those 4 hours passed by?" he asks in a serious tone and I roll my eyes as my heels click while I walk through the halls towards the room where grumpy is waiting for me.

"are you done getting ready?" he asks unpatiently

I bite my lip to hold my laughter, "can you take a break from getting ready?" he asks and I fake sigh "we'll be late"

"Screw that. I think we should stay here and cudd-" he stops talking when I grab the handle of the door and twist it open seeing him laying on the bed, faced down and his legs hang off the bed as he looks at me and grins lazily.

"Hey beauti-woah" he cuts himself off when he lets his eyes travel down my body, I chuckle when he lets his mouth open and he props up his elbows resting his chin in his hands as he looks at me in awe.

He slowly gets off the bed and I smile as he makes his way towards me, stepping in and closing the door before he stops in front of me. "You look gorgeous, baby" he breaths out still looking at my dress.

I feel my cheeks heat up and I curse the ability he has to make me blush before going up just a bit and kissing him, the heels give me a bit of a height advantage...

But I'm like super tall, his 6'3 ass can't even get close to me. Like bro all 5'4 of me is taller then him.

"You look really nice too" I whisper against his lips and he smiles wrapping his arms around me before leaning down a bit deepening the kiss. Well there goes my banana bread lip balm

And I did mean it, the black blazer and matching black slacks make him look amazing as the white shirt under makes his biceps look amazing, he looks amazing.

I smile against his lips before wrapping my arms around his neck and melting into his soft touch, the butterflies flying around in my stomach only fly more when his hand comes up and wraps around my neck tilting my jaw up a bit deepening the kiss more.

His tongue grazes my bottom lip before he sucks on my lip a bit before pulling away breathless.

But before any of us even had the chance to speak there's a loud knock on the door, "I knocked, so hah. But let's go love birds we're getting late" I hear Seb and I plan his death in my mind but then cancel those plans seeing he's one of my besties for life.

I sigh before leaning up and pecking Ares's lips and interlocking our fingers as he glares at the door, "If he does it one more time, I'm killing him"

"You can't" I state and he groans before I open the door and I walk out dragging the man child behind me. "What's up love birds" Seb smiles when we walk out and we both glare at him.

cockblocker cock sucker asshole who Abby rejects like three times a day.

I-Violation

"We can still cancel" Ares whispers as all four of us walk to the door, Athena chose not to go. "Hush, the faster we get there the faster we can cuddle" I say and he sighs pulling me closer

Okay, I want to go home and get in a really oversized shirt and some fuzzy socks and drink hot chocolate

And I also want to use Seb's sledge hammer to beat that brunette who won't stop eyeing Ares up and down, I'm more jelly then jello right now.

"Stop glaring" Nico chuckles as he turns around and points for a refill, I roll my eyes. Me and Nico are standing against the bar cause Seb and Ares ditched us. Ares talking to the leader of some mafia which I forgot and Seb and Abby dancing. Did I mention that the brunette was the wife of the dude Ares is talking to?

I wanna dance too

"I'm not glaring, you're glaring if anything" I also turn around and point for a refill. The bartender fills up Nico's whiskey and my OJ.

"Are you single?" I ask Nico

He raises an eyebrow as he sips on the whiskey, "no" he answers with a look and I mock that look, "Then where is your girlfriend?"

"I was joking, I am single. No guy or girl wants to date me" his words make my eyebrows fly up as I sip my juice.

He shrugs, "Guys are hot, girls are sexy" well, I mean that does work

He drowns his drink and puts his hand out, I smile before meeting his blue eyes "Only once, you speak about it ever again I'll dye your hair red" he grits and I grin grabbing onto his hand leaving my glass on the counter as we walk towards the dance floor.

"Are you sure people don't wanna date you? Or is it you don't wanna date them" I ask as I place one hand on his shoulder and he keeps his hands on my waist as our other hands interlink. I look over his shoulder to see Ares glaring daggers at his back.

Nico looks over at me with a smirk and I roll my eyes, man whore.

"How angry does Ares look, from a scale of 1 to 10" He asks and I shrug before looking behind him slightly as he twirls me around and I see Ares glaring and planing Nico's murder in his head.

"2, not that mad" I wave him off, he hums. "you look nice today" I grin looking at his navy blue suit with a white dress shirt under. Not all black clothes.

He scowls behind me, "Abby chose my clothes, you two are like annoying sisters" he grumbles and I look over my shoulder to see Abby dancing with Seb but what makes me smile is when they both smile at one and other.

"You love us"

"No I don't"

"You have to"

"fuck you"

"I have a boyfriend"

His eyes snap to me and I smirk as he rolls his eyes twirling me again, but this time he let's go and I feel someone else's hands wrap around my waist as I gasp when he talks against me cheek. "Dancing without me, sweetheart?"

My lips tilt up into a small smile as I wrap my arms around his neck, moving back a bit to meet his black eyes. "hey darling" I whisper pecking his lips as our bodies press together.

"I don't want the new year to start like this" he mumbles against my lips and my heart drops, what?

"Follow me" he grabs my hand lightly and pulls me out of here but not before I catch a glimpse of the clock, 11:57.

"Ares, where are we going?"

He walks faster after looking at the watch on his wrist and I struggle a bit to keep up with him, we step outside and the cool air of an Italy night in winter hits me as I move closer to him trying to stay warm.

He stops suddenly and looks around, my eyes widen a bit and my lips form into a grin when I see a small portable ice cream cart on the side. "hurry" he mutters and we walk faster towards the cart.

My feet hurt

"Smarties ice cream" he says to the man and is handed a cone as I grin at him when he turns to me, "hold this" he mutters and the panic look in his eyes makes me chuckle as I grab the cone and we speed walk further away from the ball.

We make it into the forest that was beside the venue and I gasp when I see a beautiful river with a bridge, fairy lights hanging from tree to tree, I step onto the bridge looking around the beyond gorgeous place.

Holy duck fucks

"I-I need to ask you something" I hear his voice from behind me and I turn to see him right behind me, I hum still shocked from the amazing place we're standing in right now. I feel like a princess.

"I-We-" he takes a deep breath, "Can you close your eyes, please?" he asks and I smile before closing them and I hear him take another deep breath.

"I need you to know that when I saw you the first time I thought you were the most annoying girl in the worl-not the point. But ever since you cuddled me on that couch a month ago, I've felt comfortable with you, love it when you hold me, how you talk, how you play with my hair and everything. And-And I want to know if you'll be my girlfriend"

He talks again before I could even speak, "You don't even have to answer now, please just think about it and-" I open my eyes to see the panic in his eyes and face clear as he looks to the floor while blurting "-please just consider it because I really really love you and I don't think I could live without you. And I-I think- or I hope that you'll say yes because if no-" i cut his words off by grabbing his face and smashing his lips on mine. In the background I hear the bell of the clock saying it's hit 12:00

He loves me

Holy shit

Fuck the ducks, we're at fuck hippos right now

"Shit, I-I didn't mean to say that" he pulls away and I look at him with shock. His eyes widen, "No, I do love you-I love you so much but I don't know if you do and if you don't it could make you feel obligated to say it back and i'm sorry I shouldn't have said-" I cut his nervous rant off with another passionate kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you"

A/N
Word count: 2623

Broooooooo, I just did thattttttt.

BUT CLIFFY MUAHAHAHHAHAHA HAVE FUN LOSER

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

93K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
4.9K 118 16
ะฏ ั…ะท ั‡ั‚ะพ ะฝะฐะฟะธัะฐั‚ัŒ ะฝะพ ะฒะพั‚ ัะบะฐะถัƒ ะพะดะฝะพ ั ัƒะถะต ะทะฐะฑั‹ะปะฐ ... ะšั€ั‡ ะผะธั€ ะดะตะปะธั‚ัั ะฝะฐ 2 ั‚ะธะฟะฐ ะปัŽะดะตะน ะพะผะตะณะธ ๐Ÿค”ะธ ะฐะปัŒั„ั‹. ะ ะบัั‚ะฐั‚ะธ 18+ ะฑัƒะดัƒั‚ ะทะดะตััŒ ะฝะต ะพะดะธะฝ ั€ะฐะท ๐Ÿคญ
25.7K 759 24
Alvara Parker is a cop, committed to saving lives and arresting criminals. She thinks that the division between 'good' and 'evil' is very clear - but...
556K 21.7K 60
Sam (G!p) x Mon Because of that one night stand, Mon and Sam's life changed 360 degrees. Please do not copy my work.