they didn't say it'd be perfe...

By Earthlings_

Sydney hill has a perfect life in Australia. That is until her mom is forcing her to move to London with her... More

chapter one: meeting Harry Styles
chapter two: two besties and a guy...
Chapter trhee: is this love?
Chapter four: confused emotions
Chapter five: a rough begining leads to a happy end...
Chapter six: A visit from 2 long lost strangers!
Chapter seven: Too many questions... Not so many answers!
Chapter eight: new friends, a party, and love
A little farewell to my little carrots! :(
The life we should all be living in... Paradise!
Who are your true friends?
Confessions and hurt feelings.
What a ***** life can be!
A leap of faith.
Australia, here I come!
Saying goodbye
What I'm leaving behind...
A normal, happy person!
Forgetting
Ignored effects
Secrets!!
Be strong El!
This isn't the last of me babe.
Two weeks!
Felicity.
Running
What's going on? (100 hundred fans special chapter!)
There is no us
Mental
confused...
always remember me.
Pride is all i need.
Where could you be, at the break of dawn?
Note!! IMPORTANT!
Losing
Lying because your afraid of the truth.
Oh, i'm just sydney hill.
A dream come true
Life flashing by like a slideshow.
grammy's
first impressions
from like siblings to like enemies...
is this suppose to be a nightmare or a dream?
anything can happen
breaking an entering
puzzle: almost complete
Home sweet home
pranks and impatiently waiting.
Goodbye London hello, the world!
You didn't even say goodbye
laughter is the best type of medicine

New

105 1 0
By Earthlings_

Harry's pov:

I walked out of London airport in a sad depressed mood. Where the hell could she be and why would she leave me? She can't take care for herself... And she's not even eighteen...you know there is a way that I can get her back because, no i can't she's signed with Emily's mom... Great i thought. I unlocked my phone and dialled in Louis number.

"Hey haza!" Louis exclaimed through the phone.

"Hi." I said not caring how my mood showed.

"What's wrong haza?" He asked concerned.

"Everything." I sigh.

"Ok where are you?" He asks slightly panicked.

"At London airport." I say in monotone.

"K, I'll be there as soon as I can!" He says then hangs up quickly.

45 minutes later...

"Tell what's wrong haza!" Louis sighs exasperated with me.

"Fine." I mumble. Silence follows.

"So..." Louis Louis says impatiently.

"I screwed up big time." I sighed running a hand through my curls.

"Can you please tell me how?" He asks more calmly.

"We'll Tyler has gone completely mental, they just have to keep him there, until he dies... And then I became friends with Emily. And of course sydney was devastated and-" I got cut off by Louis.

"Speaking of her wasn't she suppose to come back with you and start to live with us. Isn't that what you told us lads." Louis asks looking at me intently.

"Yeah....." I trail off.

"Harry, where is she?" He asks he voice is stern and hard as stone.

"Sheranaway." I said quickly, then burying my head in my hands. My breathing hitched and i started to sob.

"What!?" Louis screeched on the top of his lungs slamming the breaks. He looked over at me in disbelief.

"I woke up and she was gone. She just left to get away from me, because I was just her rebound that she realized she didn't need to stay around for anymore!" I wailed, tears streaming down my face.

"Harry stop making this all about you! God everything is always about you." He muttered disgusted.

"You, let her get away. And now do you even have a clue where she's gone!?" Louis yelling now, and started driving again.

"Louis please." I try to calm him down.

"No Harold! Don't Louis please me! Ok? She's freakin gone because of you!" He says still screaming.

"I know, I know it's all my fault!" I said wailing.

"She's not even eighteen! What do you have to say for yourself!? You've pulled an all time low." He said purely disgusted in me. But seriously what could I have done to fix this?

The rest of the car ride home was silent. Louis knuckles where white due to the fact that he clenching so hard onto the steering wheel. We pulled up into the driveway and Louis got out slamming his door, almost breaking it in the process. I just sat there watching him storm into the house.

What have I done?

Nola's pov:

"He did what!?" I asked in disbelief.

"No!!!!!!!!" I need sydney! El wails throwing herself on the floor.

"If you'll excuse me?" I ask a tear slipping down my cheek. No! She couldn't have left! She wouldn't do this to us. I couldn't make myself believe that. I went up to my room, locked the door and lay on my bed facing the ceiling.

"Sydney, how could you do this to me?" I ask, just hoping praying that I would get a response.

But I knew I would never get one.

Liam's pov:

I wish this never happened. Sydney ran away from us. I need to promise myself that this cannot keep happening. She just keeps on slipping out of our grasp! I can't take this anymore. I sit on the couch and put my head in my hands. I close my eyes and think about her. Sydney. She was a little sister to me. She can't leave me. I cannot let myself believe this is actually happening.

"God, how could you let her leave you like that!? Now we don't know where the heck she is!" Louis yelled at Harry from the kitchen.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." Zany said looking at me with a sad face. A tear slipped down his cheek, but he didn't bother to wipe it away. Zany never cries.

This is when I really realize it for the first time since I've heard the news.

Our little sydney is gone.

Zayn's pov:

I couldn't stand hearing Louis yell at Harry like that anymore. I walked out of the kitchen trying to process all of this information. I was never really close to sydney, but Libby was. The most important person in the world in my eyes was effected my this majorly. I walked up to our shared room. The bathroom door was looked.

"Libby." I called her name softly.

"Leave me alone!" She yelled through the door. Hr voice was Healy and I could hear her muffled sobs through the door.

"How could she do this to me? I was her best friend. I did everything for her. The least she could do for me is to come back!" She yelled with rage.

"I need you." I heard her cry. This was way too much for me, and then it hit me. It hit me so hard i actually stumbled back onto the bed, trying to process what Libby had just said and how I had changed my mood so fast. I realized that having such a close connection to Libby, who had such a special and emotional relationship with sydney....mad me feel just as sad as the rest of the lads. I ran a hand through my hair making it flat. This is certainly a first. I took a picture of my self and tweeted it. I put a little note beside it.

"Where ever you are, I hope that one day you will find it in you to forgive us and come back. We miss you so much...and look what your doing to me! Flat hair! This is a first, and it's for you."

Then I posted it and walked down stairs, not believing this. I saw Liam on the couch his head in his hands.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." I say to him, even though he does not look up. Then I glance into the kitchen once more to hear Louis raging at Harry. I can't take this. I walk out the door and head down the driveway.

I need to take a walk,

A very very long walk.

Louis pov:

I can't say anything. I am so disgusted in Harry. Words cannot describe it. All I'm doing is ragging at him in the kitchen and he's just taking it all in. Good because he is NEVER going to hear the end of it.

I just can't help but think, sydney is literally almost my little sister. I consider her one anyways...

And she somewhere in this big scary world all alone, and we don't know where the hell she is.

"Nice going Harold." I spat at him.

Sydney's pov:

"This is the life!" Derek sighed happily sinking into the comfy and VERY expensive bed in our hotel. We were staying at the four seasons for about a week. I know Nikon. Your thinking how the heck I can afford this, but with my job in Australia and opening my own makeup line that is actually making good progress in Australia gives you A LOT of moolah. And your thinking I'm crazy for not staying for my job. True, but I can do meetings over camera and all that jazz, and also I was thinking of opening a store here, because I had recently gotten tweets from the North America region saying they were begging me to open the first store in North America. And why not do it here?

"Hey, babe, you wanna go get something to eat?" Derek asks me. Over the course of the past few days I'm starting to get used to his little names for me.

"Nah, lets just order room service." I suggest.

"Ok, gives us time to talk Away from everybody else. I nodded in agreement. We ordered our food and then started talking more.

"Soooo, I guess I shall continue my story." He says.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I say.

"No, it's ok, you deserve to know." He serious serious. I nod.

"Ok, well, I decided to go to the funeral anyways. She was still special to me.. And I met one of her close child hood friends at that funeral. And we reminded each other of her, so we stuck together. But I started getting these weird feelings around him. And trust me, you don't know how freaked out I was by this. And then when I really thought that I had lost hope. I put two together. I realized that I was gay. And the guy that made me realize this was my best friend. I wanted to tell him so badly, but I knew it wouldn't end that well."

His expression suddenly turned hard, then he continued.

"Then one night it slipped out of my mouth. I will never forgive myself for that. I can almost reenact that night if he was here. It's so clear in my mind. Like it just happened two minutes ago. He was so freaked out; but he kissed me. It felt so right to finally experience it, but I knew he didn't enjoy it one bit. He said he would try for me. But nobody forces themselves to be attracted to the same sex. I doesn't work that way." He sighed.

"Anyways, I guess he didn't like me showing my feelings for him after that night....and we'll he got really mad at me. Ran stormed out of the apartment and I followed him in my car until I pulled up a club.I followed him into the club, and when I found him in the crowd he was making out with a girl that I would have also found attractive if I was still straight. But I just couldn't take it anymore. I knew at that moment on that he never really wanted me." His head was down and there were tears staining his shirt.

"What about your parents?" I asked him.

"They died in a car accident a year after I turned 18." He said, the tears now dropping faster.

"You don't-"

"No." He said, his voice shaky.

" he gave me crap the next day, and I sobbed all the rest of the day in my bedroom. I had had enough. I packed my stuff before I went to sleep, but then again decided to leave early in the morning so when he woke up he would see that I wasn't there, and he could forget all about me." The tears were now wetting my shirt, seeing that he was gripping me trying not to shake and control himself. He suddenly pulled away,

"But then I met you." He said smiling at me, looking into my eyes. Our eyes locked. I couldn't look away, it was like were doing a staring contest.

"Your turn?" He said gesturing me to continue. He still looked me in the eyes, cautiously, so that he knew when was the right time to ask, to guide me through my misery; like I had to him.

I let out a deep sigh. Here goes nothing I thought. Then everything came out.

I wasn't holding anything back, this was a friend that couldn't let slip out of my grasp.

Derek was special, and the only thing I had left.

~~~six days later~~~

"Hope you had a nice sty at the four seasons hotel and come again." The women smiled at us. We were just leaving. We had found an apartment in the city that we could both afford together.

"Here you are ma' lady" Derek said opening the car door open for me like a gentleman.

"Why thank you." I smiled up at him. The bellhop had just finished putting our bags into the cab and we were off.

"I'' so excited!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, no Harry styles or mean straight ex best friends stopping us now!" Derek cheered. After I had told Derek about Harry, he immediately hated him. I hadn't checked my twitter yet, I wasn't going that far yet. Didn't make any videos for my channel yet and I have been successfully ignoring the constant missed calls and texts i was getting from the lads.

The cab driver told us we had arrived and he helped us get our bags out of the trunk.

"Thank you." I said handing him the money.

"Your welcome, and have a nice day." He smiled at me.

"You too!" I called out as he rode away out of sight into the traffic filled streets.

" Lets go!" I said excitedly. We ran up to our apartment and when we got in we gasped. It was furnished. We hadn't been expecting this. There was a not on the granite cou tee, beside the stainless steal fridge.

" you guys deserved this and I persuaded the homeowner to let you keep the furniture. Oh and there's a surprise in the fridge for you two!

Have a nice day and enjoy the apartment.

Sandra xx"

Sandra helped us find a place to stay. She was really sweet and an excellent real estate agent.

"Oh mi gosh!!!!!" Derek squealed at the open fridge. What I say pushing him aside.

"Yummy!" I said rubbing my tummy. She had left us freshly baked cookies. Wow I liked this woman. I smiled.

"We need more nice people like Sandra." Derek declared.

"Yeah we do." I agreed.

"Hey let's unpack and then we'll go celebrate, my treat. But dress nice girly." Be winked at me before gathering his bags and suitcase and entering his room. I did the same and went into my room.

As soon as I finished unpacking i pulled out a blue lace dress with a studded Peter Pan collar. I slipped my dress on and applied be cream, eyeliner, blush and red lipstick. I put my hair up into a sock bun letting wisps of hair stick out on the sides. I put on a simple gold chain with the cross on it, and added a bunch of gold bangles to my wrist. I sprayed some of Taylor swifts wonder struck on my wrist and neck, then lastly slipped into my Michael kors black suede pumps.

"Somebody looks Gorgeous!" Derek whistled by my door. I blushed slightly.

"Now come on! I made reservations!" He says excitedly. We get out of our part,net and onto the sidewalk. There was no cab waiting there.

"We're walking?" I asked.

"Yup, it's not that far anyways." He told me. He put his arm in out, and I took it.

"This is new yours city after all hunny." He told.

"True,now lets go! I'm starved!" I say. He nodded with a smile on his face.

As we're walking we make small talk, but we mostly admire the tall buildings around us. Everything is new.

I grin. New. That is what I wanted.

And slowly everything is happening.

Authors note:

Wow! K. I really like writing this chapter! And although the begging is sad, the ending is happy. So I'm not leaving you in full depression mode until my next update. I really hope you liked this chapter, because I really enjoyed writing this. I find that writing is like my escape and I'm just so calm.

Now, what I'd like to know, what is your way to escape from life and just forget about everything? :)

COMMENT, FANN, VOTE AND SMILE!!!!!!!!

Talk later and know that you are beautiful no matter what size shape or personality you have. You are unique in your own way. :)

-Amanda xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 2K 32
Meet Rosy Velesco~ High school cheer leader, in the popular group, having the time of her life, but she's also friends with the school nerd. Meet Ha...
9.9K 341 32
Most would say life has always been easy for rich Irish teenager Lauren Daley, but she disagrees. Despite the fact her Mum and Dad are extremely famo...
993 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...
568 45 11
Harry Styles is visiting his grandparents in their home in Beverly Hills (courtesy of his grandmother's successful modeling career) and he's surprise...