EDITING My Sugar Momma {Lesbi...

بواسطة alyshards

Brielle's done with her boring life, so she's in search of a sugar daddy. With the incoming messages, one sta... المزيد

rewritting
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
characters
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
extra - first night back
forty
forty one
forty two
hiatus
forty three
update
forty four
extras and aus
extra - Brielle's cold
extra - Easter
au - servant x master
au - cottagecore
EDITING NOTICE
au - mafia princess

seventeen

13K 382 111
بواسطة alyshards

⚠️ we're continuing with the smut and spoiler/warning: mommy kink 

"Call me mommy." Layla requested with an unusually blank expression. 

What? 

I suppose I looked stunned because she began to loose that relaxed, lustful look. I didn't want her to feel self conscious for the request, not to mention that I was kind of turned on by it. Seeing that Layla was a bit kinky was a bit of a relief since it further proved that she was an open minded and accepting person. 

"Okay." I answered softly. 

Layla seemed to relax and smiled a bit. "Are you sure? You looked surprised."

I nodded. "I was just a bit caught off guard but it's the same as someone calling their boyfriend daddy."

Her lips closed the distance to mine though it was a sweet, romantic kiss not the heated one I had expected. "Thank you, princess."

I smirked up at her. "You're welcome, mommy."

My grip on the back of her shirt grew tighter as she suddenly thrusted a couple fingers into me. I moaned out in surprise but was cut off when she kissed me, immediately including her tongue. My moans continued to flow from me as her fingers worked in me while she kissed me so passionately. 

She pulled back as she pulled her fingers out of me. As our eyes were locked and I was whining from the loss of her touch, she brought her fingers up to lick them off. I was frozen as I watched her seductively lick her fingers that were dripping because of me. Watching her and seeing her lidded eyes watching me so erotically was only making me more horny. 

"Mommy... please." I begged as my hips lifted in search for some kind of relief. 

Layla finished cleaning her fingers before she smirked at me. "Good girl. By the way, you taste amazing."

Lost in the haze, I grabbed her face to kiss her. I could only faintly taste myself but it was more to further turn Layla on. I wanted to pull her deeper into this haze of lust with me. We already were going with a mommy kink, what else would be revealed? 

"Touch me more... please, mommy." My begging seemed to work this time as she quickly pulled my sweatpants off along with my panties. I moaned as she spread my thighs apart and began to settle between them. Being self conscious -- not to mention sober -- I tried to squeeze my thighs closed. 

"Princess." She looked up at me with those dominant eyes. "Be a good girl."

Being praised by her was still a weakness of mine but it wasn't that I was trying to be disobedient. But with Layla being her smart and observant self, she quickly noticed why. 

"Brielle." She bent down to give me a soft kiss on the nose. "Is this okay?"

I nodded. "Just nervous..."

Layla brushed some hair from my face with a tender expression. "I'll take good care of you. And you don't need to be nervous, sweet girl. I am already in love with all of you."

"What?" My voice was soft as I looked up at her in disbelief. 

She looked a bit confused for a moment then laughed awkwardly, realizing what she said. "Oh. Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I'm not expecting a confession back so please take your time before saying it." She paused with a soft smile. "I am willing to wait until you feel the same."

I wasn't sure of what to say but it didn't matter since she pressed her lips to mine again. There was something different about kissing her now. I knew I was falling deeper for Layla every time I saw her but to already have a confession from her felt strange but really reassuring. 

"Now let me taste you again." Her voice was low and I was once again being pulled in by the lust. 

My thighs spread apart for her but she took her time getting there. She lifted my hoodie off of me and tossed it aside. She looked down at my body with an appreciative moan. Then she was placing sweet kisses down the front of my neck before getting to my breast. She cupped one in her hand while her mouth went to the other. 

A pleased gasp left me as she placed kisses on my breast before it was just her tongue. It felt incredible as she swirled it around my nipple but I began to lose it when she lightly nipped it with her teeth. 

"Ah, mommy!" Moaning out her preferred title was further turning me on and Layla seemed to be enjoying it as well. 

"Shit." Hearing her curse was always shocking. I looked down to see her eyeing me. "Sorry, princess. Mommy's done waiting."

I cried out from surprise when she suddenly moved back and hooked my legs over her shoulders to bury her head between my thighs. She didn't tease or go slow. Her tongue was devouring me without mercy.

The next cry from my was from pleasure, my arm coming over my mouth to help shut me up. I moaned into my bare arm, hearing the lewd sounds of her giving me pleasure with her mouth. Each lick or suck she did drove me further into the lustful haze. I called her mommy over and over through my moans to which Layla's actions became forceful and even more of that pleasurable build to stack up. 

Her hands gripped my waist as if she was keeping me in place. There was more to the pleasure than just her mouth on me since the confession was still slightly present in my mind. But the pleasure she was giving me was nothing like I experienced. Her tongue pleased me in ways I didn't know was possible and each thing she didn't seemed calculated but purely fuelled by her want to make me feel good. That in itself was almost enough to make me orgasm. 

When I managed to look down through watery eyes, I was met with her looking up at me already. Her eyelids were lazy with lust as she looked up at me. With that look I cried out again, this time my back arching up as I felt the build suddenly break down blissfully. 

"Mommy!" My orgasm was intense but I was pleased that Layla allowed me to ride out as she slowly lapped at me with her tongue. But soon I was too sensitive for her continued feast. "Layla! Ah! It's too much!" I tried to push her head away but I was slightly shaking from the orgasm. 

When she finally stopped she wiped her lips with her thumb. "Suck it." I took her hand in both of mine, guiding there thumb to my mouth. 

I was still feeling the effects of the lust as I sucked on her thumb before licking up and down the sides with my tongue. I kept my eyes locked with hers and I enjoyed the view of Layla being so turned on. Her eyes half lidded and her lips slightly parted. The view in itself urged me to continue teasing her thumb with my tongue. 

Ding!

"We will be arriving in Paris in fifteen minutes."

The voice was obviously Carlos and I blushed at the fact that he probably heard us. I covered my face with my hands as the humiliation sunk in.

Layla chuckled before gently taking my wrists to pull them from my face. "I doubt he heard with that loud and bulky headset on. Don't worry, princess." She gave me a reassuring kiss which I appreciated. 

"Fifteen minutes?" I thought out loud with a displeased expression.

"What is it, my love?" She asked before slowly placing a kiss on each of my knuckles. 

I blushed and turned away. The feeling of her lips doing something so sweet after such incredible oral made my head light. "I... well, you didn't get to... you know..."

Layla chuckled as she placed the last few kisses on my hands. "I am alright. I've told you before that I prefer to give you pleasure. Besides, you did such a good job, princess. I wasn't able to praise you since my mouth was occupied but I am so proud of you, my love."

I smiled brightly, pleased to be praised. "Thank you, mommy." 

Layla hummed before sitting up cross legged. She patted the open space between her legs. "Dress then come sit, princess."

I quickly put my clothes back on before I sat in the open spot of her lap. She wrapped a blanket around me before her arms also wrapped around me. I sighed happily, this was the perfect aftercare. 

"Feeling good, princess?" She spoke into my hair as I nodded, feeling pampered by the treatment. "Good."

Soon we landed and we left the private jet only to be met with a black Bentley Bentayga waiting for us. Carlos held the rear door open for us before I snuggled up to Layla as our bags were transferred to the trunk. 

Layla kissed my head and held me close to her. It was nice that the car didn't have an armrest so we could cuddle a bit. As we entered Paris, I was gawking at the view out Layla's window. The French architecture was so romantic while flowers decorated the window boxes and outside of buildings. Cobblestone streets added to the scenery as the people hurried along the sidewalks. 

We simply drove around, Layla having Carlos stop a couple times to get out and look at things like the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, the Eiffel Tower and a few cute bakeries and cafés to try a sweet treat. It was during the trips to get a treat that I found out that Layla wasn't a fan of sweet things.

After the last café, she pulled me to her for a kiss just after I had a delicious tart. I was surprised when she deepened the kiss with her tongue as it swirled around mine continuously until she was satisfied. 

"Mmm. Very sweet." She smirked then took my hand to lead us back to the car. 

"But I thought you don't like sweet things?" I asked as we walked. 

She turned to me with a smile. "You're an exception."

After entering the car with a blush, I was snuggled back up to Layla as she advised to Carlos that she wanted to go to the hotel. The hotel we pulled up in front of was the only and only Ritz Paris. Tall rectangular windows with iron railings reflected the bright afternoon sun as I gawked at the simple but clean French beauty that was the hotel. 

The lobby though was incredibly decorated. On the white polished stone floor was a long royal blue runner rugs that were patterned with pale gold. Royal blue curtains and chairs accented the hallway. through one of the curtains was a dark wood lounge with red velvet chairs. 

I clinged to Layla as she held me close to her. We waited in the lounge as Carlos checked us in. Carlos gave us Layla the key card before we continued to our room. Carlos opened the door and brought our bags in for us before dismissing himself to his own room. 

I was speechless entering the room. The room was what I expected from a French hotel. The Versailles style walls with pale gold paint accents on the designs and floral print accents. The furniture was that Victorian style since it was elegant but also kind of extra. Regardless it was all beautiful. 

I walked through the living space without saying a word before entering the bedroom. The theme had stayed the same only instead of floral accents, it was a lovely light blue colour. I went to the large window to look out at the plaza before us with the green pole-statue in the middle of the cobblestone.

Layla's arms wrapped around me from behind. "That's the Colonne Vendôme."

"It's pretty." I smiled before turning to her, still taken away by the room. "This place is incredible, Layla. Thank you."

Layla smiled and kissed me for a few moments. "It's all for you, Brielle."

I hummed. "You're speech has gotten lazy."

"It tends to when I get comfortable with someone." She informed as she held me. "We have a reservation for dinner. Is two hours enough time?"

A mischievous smile came to my lips. "Two hours is too much time."

Layla seemed to catch onto what I was saying. "Oh? And what do you intend to do in the meantime, princess?"

My arms wrapped around her neck as I lightly brushed my nose against hers. "There's a lot that I could do. Maybe I'll take a bubble bath." I pulled away and began to walk away with a proud smile for teasing Layla. "What will you do?"

I shrieked and laughed in surprise when she wrapped her arm around me and pulled my back to her chest. Her breath huffed lightly against my ear. "I will be joining you if you still intend on going into the bath."

I shook my head. "No... I was just going to, uh..."

"You're not very good at lying, princess." Her tone was low and taunting, the two things for turning me on again. 

I hummed as I gripped her shirt. My lips connected just under her jaw on her neck. "I'm not? I thought I was a good girl." I pressed another kiss just below her lips. "Am I a good girl... mommy?" I was playing with fire and I damn well knew it. 

Layla let out a heavy breath and I got the feeling that I was in trouble. "Hmm, I don't think I can praise you when you're being so naughty, princess."

My lips brushed against hers. "You still haven't been satisfied from earlier."

Her hand came to caress my face. I noticed the shift from being in her dominant mode to her soft and caring girlfriend one. "I will be soon enough. Don't worry about me, sweet girl."

I pouted a bit but nodded and began to walk towards my suitcase. "Fine. I'll go get ready."

"You're not going to try to tease me anymore?" I looked back to Layla who was smirking at me.

"Try?" I repeated with a bit of disbelief. "I think I was pretty successful with my efforts... mommy." 

Layla smirked and put her hand up to her mouth. "You're quite the vixen, Brielle."

I practically skipped out of the room. "Hehe, I know~"

I was going to continue this chapter with the actual trip but I gave up bc I've been writing almost all day lol so a bit more spice for you pervs in this chapter and some actual France in the next lol 

ILYSM!!! 🥺❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.8K 86 12
Julia, a typical girl, performs on the violin at a jazz club. All was going well until one fateful night when the notorious Mafia leader decided to...
54.4K 2.2K 40
Layla was an ordinary woman, she was the daughter of a rich man and she had a good life, but there was always something that bothered her. the dream...
396K 11.5K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...
The Crave بواسطة deanna1533

الخيال (فانتازيا)

8.7K 108 22
Ella, a girl from Minnesota moving down to Miami looking to seek a job she discovers an interesting taste in her boss's Life by discovering into the...