Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N

42🌷

5.6K 423 39
By chandusweety4

Sorry guys for making you all wait til now..

Just half an hour back I opened wattpad because I was stuck with somework...

Anyway...

Enjoy the update...

              ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

The most important thing is, Why did he tell the truth about our marriage to my parents?

If my parents know about it before then why didn't they question me?

Why didn't they say anything to me?

Appa & Periappa said that someone had filled their stomach with their bitter words.

Is that someone is my Wolfy?

If it is yes, then because of me they came back home with a serious and sad look on their faces after knowing the truth about my marriage from Daksh sir.

That means it's not because of Nisha Akka they left the dinner in the middle but due to me.

Have I been the reason behind their empty stomach?

I brushed away my tears which were escaping from the eyes, but soon my lips curved into a soft smile by hearing my Periappa next words.

"We will tell you all evey thing later, but as of now we have to fill our stomach's or else our princess will think that we are angry at her which we are not and will become sad for nothing"

I'm not sure whether I was the reason behind leaving their food in the middle of dinner, but I'm happy that my family trusted and understand me very well.

I'm so lucky that I got a beautiful family.

Smiling, I turned around only to see my egghead glaring at me.

What is he doing here?

Has he heard everything?

I came out of my thoughts when I felt my lil brother started dragging me from the study room to where I don't know, only god knows.

"Anuj, leave my hand" I said annoyingly.

He left my hand, when we came far from the study room.

"So, You got married?" My lil brother asked me by raising his eyebrows at me funnily.

Oh! So, my lil brother heard every thing, but where has his cold shoulder attitude gone? I giggled inwardly at his way of interrogation.

"Yes" I replied, rolling my eyes at his style of questioning me.

" Do you even consider me as your brother" Egghead commented sarcastically in a dramatic way.

"What do you mean" I queried him in confusion.

"You didn't even care to tell your lil brother that you got married " He taunted while moving his hands funnily.

"Anuj" I said smiling at him softly.

"No, don't think that I will fall into your trap when you use that soft tone with me...I'm hurt. When, I asked you yesterday, you didn't tell me. Now I can see that you didn't even consider me as your brother" He said while placing his hand on his heart  dramatically by showing me that he is hurt while pouting at me cutely.

I laughed out loudly, looking at my lil brother's dramatic side..

"Laugh, laugh as much as you want like a mad girl" my lil brother chip

"Anuj baby, I'm sorry. " I mumbled looking at him adoration.

May be he is narcissistic, but I am so blessed to have him as my lil brother.

"Tell me, Is he nice to you. " he queried me further.

"Hmm...yeah, he is good" I replied while blushing thinking about my wolfy.

"Okay, Introduce him to me as quickly as possible , I have to examine him" My lil brother said making me giggle.

"He is not a thing to examine, Anuj" I chuckled at him.

"Whatever, you shouldn't meet him till we all give a certificate to him that he is good. Mainly me, I have to test him whether he is good enough for you or not" He declared like a judge in the court.

"Aww Anuj baby you have grown up" I said while ruffling his hair adoringly.

"Don't touch my hair, Akka" He yelled in annoyance whereas I chuckled at him by looking at his irritating face.

"So," I said

"So, what! Go and sleep. You need a nice sleep or else you will look like a ghost" My egghead said playfully.

"You" I said, glaring at him and was about to hit him on the arm, but he started running.

"You...egghead!! Stop right there" I shouted while running behind him.

He ran his room and locked the door not before sticking out his tongue at me indicating that he won.

"Idiot" I muttered under my breath and left for my room.

I lay on my comfy bed and glanced at my mobile. I didn't even check my mobile from last five days.

I unlocked my mobile and saw so many messages and missed calls from my friends and a few unknown numbers.

It's already late night, they all might be sleeping. It's better I would call them in the morning. So, I placed back the mobile on the night stand and
drifted into sleep with the thoughts of him running in my brain.

Why did my Wolfy told about our marriage to my parents?

Pari pov:

As soon as, I saw Daksh Anna & Hasna, Cabir Anna & Nina looking safe and fine, a sense of relief washed over from my heart.

But, when Aashi Akka,l accused Nina & Hasna. I really felt anger towards her. I know she cares for Daksh Anna & Cabir Anna same like me, but she shouldn't have accused them without knowing the complete truth.

I mean, How can someone accuse the other person without knowing the whole truth.

I was about to give her an answer, but before I did she left.

Nina & I consoled smiley, but she was crying like anything.

After a few minutes, Smiley stopped crying, but soon her eyes welled up in tears again when she saw Aashi Akka pecking Daksh Anna's cheek while caressing his hair in concern. There is nothing in wrong in that because She did it as they both share a sibiling's love. No, Not just the two of them, but four of them.

Aashi Akka, grown up with the three (Rishi, Daksh & Cabir) of them. As she is the only child of her family, she never knows what's sibling's love till she met my brothers and fiance. After she met my Rishi and my two  brothers. She got to know what siblings love is, from them through different mothers.

May be they four didn't born from one womb, but they share a pure siblings love. There is nothing fake in that, like me Aashi Akka too tie Rakhi to Daksh Anna & Cabir Anna and to my Rishi  every year.

They four are sibling's cum bestfriends, but Cabir Anna & Daksh Anna are closer than those.

Everyone in the business world knows about them, that's how much they three are protective about their sister Aashi except in college. I don't know why that Bhoomi was spreading false rumours like that and people were believing it without knowing the actual truth.

You people may ask me, then why doesn't she call them as Anna. I too got the same doubt like you all and even asked her. You people know what she replied..

"Pari, just by adding Anna beside their name or by calling them as Anna or not calling him as Anna doesn't prove or symbloize we have a sibling love in between us. In so many houses, siblings grew up together with love, few siblings grew up with hatred towards the one another, but to the outside they fake it, and call eachother like Anna, Thangai(little sister) and all but where is the sibilings love between them.

"It's nothing like that. It doesn't matter what we call, It's in our way of thinking. We know what we are. I don't care what people think about us. But, we four are siblings from different mothers. "

But I heard her calling them as Anna at sometimes whenever they are ill or whenever she is in anger.

Aashi akka didn't alone peck Daksh Anna cheek yet she also pecked cabir anna cheek too, a second before, but it was unnoticed by Hasna. There is nothing wrong in just a peck because we too often peck our siblings cheek or friend's cheeks when we are in immense happiness or in sadness or when we are greeting each other.

I wanted to explain to smiley that it's not what it looks like. But I couldn't, because if I did then they will know about me and treat me differently. I don't want that to happen.

I know, one day the truth will be unfolded. But I didn't lie to them, I just hid it and I am sure Hasna will understand me, but I don't think that good witch cum Nina will understand me.

Anyway, when did Nina understand me. She is always busy in my Cabir Anna's dreams or else she will be busy in thinking, that how to shoo away Urvi, Deepa and me from Hasna like we are some harmful persons. I chuckled, recalling Nina antic's.

When the flight landed in Chennai, I informed Nina to wait at the entrance so that we could collect our luggages.

Rishi and I collected Hasna & Nina's where as bodyguards collected our's.

After collecting their suitcases, we went towards the entrance.

As soon as we reached...

"Listen, my driver will take you both to a hotel. I had already booked the room for you both. Get fresh up there and have your lunch then go to your home." Rish said in ordering tone.

After hearing Rish ordering voice. I got stunned. He never orders people's expect his employes. Why did he even say in that tone because as much as I know, Rish adores both of them, mainly their Close up.

I think some ghost has possessed him or else he won't speak in that tone to them.

I will teach him a lesson after they both will go back to their home by hitting him with a stick  then he will learn his lesson.

But, now I wanted to stay with my friends. I missed them so much.

"Rish..I mean Rishi sir, I will also go with them" I blurted out hesitantly.

"No need, you have to take care of someone. Did you forget" my stupid Rish denied due to my arrogant brothers.

His words made my blood boil with anger. I just wanted to kill him.

He is a dirty pig!!! I wanted to smack his head with a dustpan.

I know, I have to take care of my arrogant brothers, but he shouldn't have to say it in front of them.

Even though I don't go there also, it's fine because Aashi Akka is there with both of them. So, she will take care of them, but my friends don't have anyone right now. So, I have to take care of them till they reach home safely.

I was about to scold him in fury, but the next words came from Nina and Hasna made me dumbstruck.

Oh my gosh!! They know that I'm the girlfriend of Rishi.

But, How did they know?

And by hearing their words, I also got  to know that they got hurt by Rish words or Rish tone I don't know, but I'm sure that they are so hurt by my Rishi. I'm burning in anger because of my idiot.

We both stood there speechless whereas they both left with a gloomy face's.

As soon as they left, I turned towards my stupid pig in rage..

"Why did you speak to them in an ordering tone?" I yelled at him seething in anger.

Rishi pov:

I'm so relieved that they four are fine. I just hope that snake cured by that uncle or else I don't know what we will do.

When we are in flight..

"Rishi, it's your responsibility to drop Close up and My cat at their home" Cabir while hissing as moved his legs.

Poor Cabir, I bet his wild cat had made him worn out from looking at his state.

"No need of that I will drop them at their home by myself" Daksh said blankly.

From the moment I met him, I am observing he didn't speak a word with us except for a his needs.

"No Daksh, first You have to consult a doctor" Cabir replied.

"No, it's not needed I will go" Daksh said in a stern tone.

I know he is so worried about his baby, but he is not in a state to drop them, yet he is so stubborn to agree with us.

"Daksh, you don't need to worry about them. I promise you that, I will send both of them safely to their home" I assured them.

"Arey, They are not kids, they can take care of themselves. Rishi is telling you na, he will send them safely to their home. Then, why are behaving so stubborn" Aashi scolded him like a mother.

I chuckled at her, As soon as I said that they are missing Aashi got scared and cried. Why not she, when she is our little sister. She helped me in finding them by being strong.

"Okay" Finally he agreed.

" Remember Rishi, that giggling cat and wild cat of mine are so stubborn that they might deny if you say that you will drop them. Use your brain to make them agree and send them home safely or else you know what Daksh will do. I don't think you want to see his anger" Cabir said, smiling evilly at me before they are leaving after the flight landed in Chennai.

I scowled at him in annoyance. That idiot, I gritted my teeth in anger at him.

Huff..

My baby and I went to collect their luggages.  After collecting their suitcases we walked to the entrance where they both are standing.

Cabir words were swirling in my mind. I don't know that they both are stubborn.

Rishi think of an idea to make them agree in single time or else Daksh won't leave me alive.

Yeah..I got it...I will just keep a serious face and will speak to them in an ordering tone, then they will definitely agree in an instant.

I mentally appreciated at my idea..

As soon as I reached there, I did  the same as I thought, but the plan got backfired.

They both left making me speechless by giving an awestruct reply to me and left.

They both might be cursing me in their hearts..

Its all because of that dumb Cabir I have to become bad infront of them.

I mentally cursed him, I mean I never used that tone on anyone except for my employees.

I was gobsmacked by their reply. I don't know what to say further, but I came out of my thoughts when I  heard my baby yell at me for ordering them..

I told her the truth about why I did like that..

"You shouldn't have done like that" my Pari scowled at me.

"You could have spoken to them in your usual way" my baby chided me.

"It's okay, I will ask my bodyguards to follow them. Whereas we will go back to your brothers" I said feeling guilty.

"I think I should apologize to both of them" I mumbled, feeling sad while remembering the hurt look they both gave me.

Pari pov:

"I think I should apologize to both of them" Rish said gloomily.

After hearing everything, I'm glad that he decide to say sorry to them. I know instead of them if they are someone else then he never ever decides to apologize.

"I am happy that you decided to apologize to them. I wish, like you Aashi too realised her mistake" I said with a frown.

"What mistake?" Rish asked me in confusion.

And I told him how Aashi lashed out at them.

"How can she accuse them like that when it's not their mistake. " He fumed in anger.

Arghh..

"If Daksh will get to know about it then I don't know what he will do with her. Sister or not, he won't leave her alive if anyone says something to his baby" Rishi mumbled.

"Leave it Rish, I think you should order your body guards to follow them" I said.

"Yeah, I forget. I will call them" Rish replied.

My Rish called the bodyguards and order them to keep an eye on my friends for their safety till they reach home and we went back to my arrogant brothers.

Daksh pov:

As soon As I saw Rishi approaching us with police officers towards us with concern. I remembered that I didn't pull up her zip.

I quickly yanked her into me, in a fraction of a second I pulled up the zip and released her from my arms.

I wanted to keep her in my arms  lifelong but I can't do it now. I really felt so happy when I heard her cute little confession in the middle of night, but she was thinking about me wrong.

She is assuming that I hate her, but  she doesn't know how much I love her.

"What happened to you"

I heard sunshine concerned voice. Before I could even twist my neck towards her that stupid sister from another mother had pulled me into a hug by pushing my gigglemug aside making my blood boil with anger.

"Are you fine, Anna" She whispered inaudibly.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I murmured by controlling my anger.

Unlike pari..our baby sister, sunshine ran to us in concern but I'm glad that pari didn't ran to us instead she ran to my gigglemug in worry.

I so wanted to scold Aashi for pushing my gigglemug aside, but I didn't because I know she didn't do it intentionally, yet I couldn't control my rage towards her and broke the hug by jerking away from her with fisted hands.

"I'm alright" I muttered gritting my teeth in return, she nodded.

"Sunshine" I heard Cabir voice.

Actually, I'm not the only one who call her sunshine. Every one call her with that name as it's her nickname in the business world.

"You idiot, why didn't you take me along with you to search for them" Aashi yelled at him while crying by moving towards him and engulfed him in a bear hug.

Not wanting to stay there anymore, I left from their blazing in anger with the help of Rishi.

Soon Cabir too joined us and we three left from there.

"Daksh, Does our close up is alright?" Rishi asked me in concern.

"Hmm, she is fine" I replied masking my anger.

"Thankgod, at least one of you are fine" Rishi murmured.

Soon, we reached the vehicle and I settled on the jeep.

"Where is sunshine?" Rishi queried.

I shrugged and busy in looking at the same path which we used to reach here for my gigglemug.

"Daksh, don't worry, she will come. By the way along with her Pari, Nina, Aashi is also there na and added to that police force also there with them" cabir whispered.

I didn't say anything and settled in the jeep but my eyes are looking for her.

"What's taking her that long to reach here" I hissed in anger.

"Cabir!! Daksh!! Are you both alright? Do you both need anything?" Aashi asked us in caring tone.

I ignored her and busy in looking for my gigglemug.

As I was busy in looking for my gigglemug, Aashi came and sat beside me.

"Anna, are you really fine. You have so many wounds on you" Aashi said looking at me agonisingly.

I nodded my head not wanting to speak with anyone.

"Cabir Anna, you tell me. You are looking like you would pass out anything" Aashi said while Cabir  chuckled at her.

"Oh! finally, I was waiting to hear that Anna word from you since longer" Cabir replied ironically.

"Shut up!! You both made me so worry when I got to know that you both are missing " Aashi shouted at him.

"We know that, I even heard that you are the one who traced our locations with diffucult" Cabir said while side hugging her where as she pecked his cheek in sadness and did the same to me while caressing my hair in worry.

Whenever we were in danger or ill or she was in happiness. She does it. Silly sister.

Actually, we four share a siblings bonding. Though Aashi is not born to my mom but I got a little sister from another mother.

She pecks our cheek whenever we were in worry or in sadness. It's just a simple warm gesture indicating us or telling us that everything will be alright. It's similar to the peck which you people give to your friends when you greet them or when you people console them..

Huff..

I came out of thoughts when I heard sniffling...

I slightly twisted my neck and saw her. As soon as I did, My heart throbbed with pain when I saw her tear stained face.

Just few minutes ago, she was blushing but who made her cry like that?

May be she was crying because of her parents.

I turned away and looked at in front of the road.

The whole ride I can feel her gaze on me, I so wanted to turn around and look back her but my idiot friends are talking about business. So, I have to listen to that stuff.

When we landed at the airport, I turned around to speak with her, but  Aashi and cabir didn't give me a chance to speak to her as they are so much in a hurry to take me to the doctor. But, before leaving I told Rishi to drop them safely at home as they didn't allow me to do it.

After getting treated by the doctor..

Aashi, cabir and I left to my penthouse.

It's a place where, I will get some peace of mind.

As soon as we reached my penthouse, without waiting for anyone, i left for my room.

I got fresh up and settled in a coach. All the while my thoughts are wandering around her.

As I was thinking about my gigglemug...

"You both came back that early"

I heard cabir voice and came out of my thoughts.

I saw Rishi looking at me anxiously and where as pari came towards me..

" Anna, are you fine. What did the doctor say to you" pari asked me.

Ignoring her question, I asked her..

"Did you both dropped them at their home"

"No Anna, Hasna & Nina were hurt due to Rishi and Aashi Akka " Pari said while glaring at both of them making me confuse.

"What has Aashi did?

"Aashi Akka accused smiley assuming that due to her, you are in pain "

"what!!" I got up in fury while swirling in rage by glaring at Aashi.

                     ***💞****

How is the update?

Hope you people enjoyed it...

Target 250+

Please do vote my dear readers..

Bye..bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 39
How about you get the chance to live with your crush? fascinating! isn't? specially when it's so handsome like a Greek god and every girl is swoonin...
29.7K 1.6K 35
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other. οΏΌ FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
55K 3.9K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
14.3K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...