Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€
81πŸ₯€
82πŸ₯€

41🌷

4.9K 380 64
By chandusweety4

Oh my god!!

You people have accomplished the target just in a day.

Woah...I'm so thankful to you all for increasing the number of reads and votes..

Hope you people will continue in supporting me..

As promised, I have unlocked the next chapter..

Enjoyyy...

             ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

Shutting my eyes tightly, tears flowed from my eyes like a waterfall and uttered those bitter words out of my mouth.

"I-I got m-married" I blurted out loudly.

As soon as I utter those distasteful words from my mouth, I didn't hear any gasp's or yell or a slight noise.

Silence..

It's complete silence..

Only the sound I can hear is my sobs..

I got petrified, when I haven't heard anything from them.

Ayyo kaduvale...What if my Periappa got a heart attack same like on that day when Nisha Akka eloped.

I quickly opened my eyes in fear only to see periappa in emotionless state. He didn't move neither blink his eyes.

With a frightening feeling, I turned towards my Appa and Anna with full of tears in my eyes.

They both are too staring at me without any emotions in them.

May be they got aghasted when they heard the acrid words from my mouth.

Ayyo kaduvale..

"Per-iap-pa, s-speak so-me-thing" I sobbed while shaking his arm.

"A-ppa" I croaked out looking at my father.

"I d-idn't do it inte-ntion-ally" I choked.

"A-Anna, I-I got m-married to him just to save him from that cruel villagers" I cried while looking at my Anna hoping, at least he would understand me.

But, Anna didn't budge. He just stared at me blankly.

"P-Peri-A-Appa p-please speak up something" I wept by looking at my lap.

"I'm f-feeling s-so scared, A-Appa" I bawled.

I am feeling difficulty in breathing due to immense cries.

"P-Punish me b-but don't s-stay calm like that" I cried out

"Per-iam-ma"

"A-m-ma"

I called them while wailing by looking at Amma and Periamma. They both are looking at me appalled.

"Pe-periam-ma I-I.."

I was saying, but stopped in the middle when I heard periappa's rough voice.

"We know it"

They know?

But, how?

I got baffled and looked at him with tears..

"Is the person you got married too is your Idol?" Periappa asked me by furrowing his eyebrows.

I nodded my head looking at him in confusion.

"You know it before!!!" Periamma exclaimed.

Periappa raised his hand up indicating her to stop. Periamma didn't speak further.

"Let me speak to her" Periappa said in rigid tone.

"Tell me what actually happened to you in the tour" Periappa asked me in a stern tone.

I nodded my head and said..

"Periappa, Daksh sir is my super senior. You people already know that, How our Hod had selected us to go for the industrial tour. While we were in the bus, Nina & I ate so much of junk food and drank plenty of water which made our bladder filled. We both were in so much urgency to pee that too, it's late night."

I took a breath and continued while playing with my fingers..

"The driver had stopped the bus at a bus station. As soon as he did, we both ran out of the bus in urgency by forgetting to take our belongings along with us. That is the biggest mistake I have ever done in my life, Periappa" I coughed and looked at my Periappa. He was still looking at me emotionless.

By looking at my Periappa, I understand one thing that, After knowing the truth, periappa and mine bonding will not be the same as before.

I sniffled while wiping my tears with the back of my palm I resumed..

"I never thought, that a simple mistake can change my life" I cried.

"It's ok, Then what happened, choco"

I heard a soft voice of my Amma and felt a hand caressing my hair and I know she is my mom.

I twisted my neck towards her. My mom had tears in her eyes while a sad smile adorned on her lips.

"After using washroom, when I came out I didn't saw Nina there. I got scared and enquired the ladies who were present there. They said that she left. I quickly ran to the bus, but to my dismay the bus left, I felt like crying And look around only to get caught by some perverted guys looking at me creepily. In fear, I tried to ran but before I did, Daksh sir came there and saved me from them."I sniffled.

" But soon, some villagers appeared out of nowhere and thought that, we are lovers and tried to shoot us with their guns, but Daksh sir punched them yet suddenly one goon came from behind and hit Daksh sir on his head which made him unconscious. Then, they took both of us to their village. In the mean time, I drifted to sleep due to exhaustion of crying. When I woke up, I saw that the villagers were whipping him with whipping ropes. I asked them to stop beating him, but they said that, they will only stop when he will agree to marry me. Daksh sir, even asked them to not to whip me and took all the whippings of mine too Appa." I uttered while weeping.

"I don't know why at first he denied to marry me. Maybe I look ugly to him, but leaving everything aside, I asked him to marry me because of two reasons." I stopped and glanced at all my family.

They have an angry look on their faces. I quickly looked away not able to see anger towards me in their eyes.

How can I able to bear anger in their eyes when all this while, I used to saw the adoration for me. I sadly smiled with tears and continued..

"One, I don't want to see him killed by them"

" Two, other than to marry him there was no other option left for us."

"After a lot of persuading Daksh sir agreed to marry me and then we got married me." I completed while crying by taking out the Thali from my top and showed them.

"I know I did wrong, but I don't have any other option with me rather than to marry him"

"But periappa, Daksh sir is very sweet that he took the snake bite instead the snake has to bite me when he was saving me from the snake"

"What snake bite?" Ria Anni queried me.

I explained her what happened after the marriage.

"Omo, Are you fine now." Amma asked me in concern.

"I am fine mom" I sobbed.

"Choco" Appa called me.

"Appa, please Appa, don't kick me out of the house like Nisha Akka" I blabbered in fear.

"What I said was true. I didn't eloped with him or anything that sort had happened" I was ranting continuously, but stopped when Periappa yelled at me.

"Choco"

"Choco, look at me" Periappa yelled by shaking me making me tremble at his voice.

Periappa wiped my tears and said...

"We are not angry at you nor will be and why would we kick you out of the house when you didn't do any mistake" Periappa said while wiping my tears.

Are they really not angry at me for getting married?

I looked at him in puzzled...

"yes, princess we are not angry at you" Appa said while moving towards me.

"We all know you very well, that you don't hurt us intentionally or unintentionally. And my princess never ever destroys my fame or my family like my own daughter did" Periappa kissed my forehead dotingly while side hugging me.

My dad too caressed my hair affectionately while saying..

"Kanna, we are so proud of our upbringing. You know why?" Appa asked me while I broke the hug and shook my head as no while sniffling by looking at my Appa.

"Because, like every child you didn't hide it from us. Even though you are so scared of us assuming that we might be angry at you then also you didn't stop from saying the truth. Many children make mistakes and will hide it from their parents. Later it will become a big problem which made our parents to bend their head in shame. But you didn't do like all instead you choose a right decision" Appa smiled while I hugged him.

Now, my heart is at ease...

"We are so happy that you born in our home or else we would have missed a beautiful daughter like you" periappa said making me smile widely at him with a tear stained face.

"Really, you people are not angry at me" I asked them again, not believing my own ears.

"No choco, I don't know about others, but your Periappa is not at all angry at you" Periappa said smiling at me.

For the first time Periappa smiled since I came back from tour.

I quickly hugged my periappy grinning widely at him whereas Appa chuckled at us.

"But, we are angry"

Anna, Ria Anni, Amma & periamma said at a time together.

I broke the hug and looked at them in fear..

Just now, I was feeling revealed, but again I came to the frightening feeling..

I gulped while looking at them nervously..My Anna was glaring at me.

Why my Anna is behaving like my wolfy?

Or I'm the one who is assuming my wolfy in him?

Huff..

"Anna..I-I"

I was saying, but cut off with a loud shrill of my Anna..

"Why the hell you are thinking that you are ugly"

Where did it come from?

"Why are saying that you look ugly, choco" Periamma glared.

When did I said?

Ahh..oh..my...I blurted out in sadness.

I should control my tongue from now or else I don't know what I will blurt out.

"No Anna, I said like that be-because at that time I look so ugly due to desheveled state of mine" I covered it smartly.

"If that's the truth then fine but choco, you are more beautiful than anyone. You are a unique, gorgeous girl. May be at that time, at starting Daksh denied to marry you due to some reasons which he can't explain to you at starting but later he agreed. So, what I wanted to say is, whatever the situation is, don't ever think about you as ugly. You don't know, there is a person who is wanting you so badly" my Anna said softly.

Anna, I only look beautiful to you, our family & my friends. Except you people, I'm ugly to the outer world.

Shrugging those thoughts, I wonder who is that person who want's me that badly.

Uff...I nodded my head, smiling at him.

"So, choco how he is like in character" Ria Anni smirked at me whereas I blushed at her.

"Daksh sir is sweet and a gentleman, but a little bit cold towards strangers yet lovable to loved one's and gets angry quickly"

"And has a kind nature"

"And..."

"ok...ok..stop it, I think you might write a book on him" Ria Anni teased me making me go red.

I felt so revealed...I felt like a heavy burden lifted off from my heart. My heart is feeling so light.

"Choco"

"Hmm"

"Do you love him?" Periammi asked me.

I didn't excep this was coming..

"N-No" I stuttered.

As soon as Ria Anni heard my answer she smirked at me suspiciously. I looked away from her.

"Ok choco, Go, go and have a nice sleep, you will feel better" Appa said while looking adoringly at me.

I nodded my head and was going towards the door but abruptly stopped when I heard periappa's voice...

"Choco"

"Ha periappa"

"Will you divorce that guy if we ask you to do" periappa asked me which made my heart beat stopped.

My heart beat sped like a race and gulped recollecting the words which my wolfy said on that day...

Do you think you have a chance to divorce me. No and never. The moment I tied that thali(mangalsutur) around your neck at that moment you became mine. You are bound to me Mrs Hasna Daksh Elli sharma. Not for today or tomorrow, but life long even though if you like it or not. Keep that in your thick brain.

"Yes periappa"

"You people are more important to me more than anyone in my life. May be I like him but if my family doesn't accept him as their son-in-law then I will divorce him. He came in the middle of my life, but you people are there in my life from my birth. I don't know anything about him yet I know you all and love you all. I know you people will choose what is good for me and I respect your decision whatever you people take for me. So, I will do what you people say whatever it might be because I know you people always wish good for me"

I said genuinely while hiding the love for my wolfy in my heart. I will do anything for my family because they already got back stabbed by my sister.

Due to her, my family suffered a lot and I don't want to hurt my family. So, I will divorce him if my family asks me to do it but I don't think he will sign it.

I came out of my trance and glanced at Periappa. He smiled at me proudly and gestured me to go.

"No, periappa, you all didn't have your dinner. Please have your dinner and sleep. You people, shouldn't sleep with am empty stomach. It's not good for your health" I said in concern.

" Now, my princess is happy. So, we will have our food"

Periappa, Appa and Akshith Anna said  in union making me giggle at them.

"Okay, Shall I serve you all" I asked them grinning widely.

"No need choco, go and take a rest. You are looking so tired. Your Ria Anni will do it" Appa replied.

I nodded my head and stepped out of the room, as soon as I did..

"How did you know about all this  before"

I heard periamma questioning periappa..

"Daksh Elli sharma"

"He is the person to whom our princess got married" Periappa spoke making me shock.

How did Periappa know about my wolfy's full name, when I didn't say his full name to them?

"He himself came to us and told the truth before our princess revealed to us" My Appa said making me flabbergasted.

My wolfy met my periappa & Appa?

But, When?

Why?

And the most important thing is, Why did he tell the truth about our marriage to my parents?

                       ***💞***

Hey lovelies..

Finally, I think so many people are revealed after reading the update..

How is the update?

Hope you people enjoyed the update..

Target 180+😜 to unlock the next chapter

Please do vote my dear readers...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 30.1K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
401K 16.1K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
7.1K 348 33
Siddharth Oberoi: " no one can touch her without her permission, not even me. And if you do, I will bury you 6 feet deep in the ground". A breathtak...
1.2M 39.9K 57
Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his parents and respects them so much. But h...