Four Dates and Tons of Insecu...

By Writer_Bhavana

"Stop being strong-headed maybe you will stop seeing me as an enemy"-Adithi "Stop being annoying, cause that'... More

Author's Note
!Aesthetics!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Important Notice!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The Hangout!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Notice!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Recap!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Something no one reads, But should!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A Tribute
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
!THE END!
Took me long enough!

Chapter 41

49 8 11
By Writer_Bhavana

Chapter 41

🌷Rahul POV

As beautiful as I remember- the first thought that I got when I saw her by the door. I know for sure Karthik and Adithi have planned this. But Karthik comes to me and tells me sorry it was an accident as if I believe it.

My heart is beating very fast as I stand behind her. Her hair grew longer from the last time I saw her. She is wearing a black dress, the dress she wears when she wants to feel at comfort and heck yeah the same strawberries shampoo I always smell.

She is sure affected just like me. I just want to hug her so tight. But she is not my girlfriend anymore, yet she feels like mine. Yet my heart is still with her.

The day goes by with me playing with Chikkoo and the mighty cockroach encounter.

I go towards her to thank her only to end up in this uncompromisable position. Her eyes lost the warmth they used to have, but the love she shows in her eyes is still the same. My hands' grip tightens on her waist. We both are not ready to let go.

We both are thinking the same thing our hearts are yearning for each other and we together- doesn't seem wrong. Meera and I both lean in for a kiss. Our lips don't touch yet, we are still a bit hesitant. As we were about to go in our lips a few seconds apart we hear a loud crash.

That was enough to pull us apart. We turn around only to find Chikkoo with a bunch of flowers in her hand and a fallen vase. I was angry at that baby I missed an opportunity that might never happen again. I should have been faster!

Meera panics at that just like a mother. She gestures to Chikkoo to not move from her place. Meera carefully brings her out from the mess.

From the first time I saw her, she is good in fact very good with children. She befriended Anu and Sara so fast. It took me a while. When we were together as well I always knew she would be the best mother for our children. I really wanted our children. I really want her.

Meera takes her time to double-check Chikkoo's legs, hands, and face.

"Let's eat."She says turning towards me. I missed her food. The food as always was so good. I had my food while Meera was feeding Chikkoo who is taking more than a while to eat. I finish my food faster and offer to feed Chikkoo while Meera eats. I clearly suspect she hasn't eaten from the morning.

She gives me a smile gesturing me to take the spoon from her and she starts eating. I fed Chikkoo and it sure was a mess.

We fed her and Meera took her to the room to make her sleep.

I ended up on the couch watching TV. But all my thoughts were as you guessed filled with her, should I go check on her?

🌷Adithi POV

We came back home pretty late, the interview didn't take a lot of time, I was accepted right away and we partially know the reason why. I and Karthik had the time of our life- we went out on a date to a drive-in movie and let's just say did a lot of things from eating to walking.

As I enter the front room I see no one sitting, slowly I make my way to the guest room only to find Meera and Rahul cuddled up with Chikkoo sleeping sound.

"They still love each other," Karthik mutters in my ear and I nod, and also end up taking their pictures.

Karthik slowly wakes up Rahul to see his reaction, "Let me sleep Baby!" he says the same line he used to tell whenever Meera tried to wake him up.

"Your baby is still sleeping, Rahul," I whisper in his ear trying hard not to laugh. That was enough to wake him up in a second!

I and Karthik started laughing which woke up Meera too.

"What happened?" Meera asks rubbing her eyes to feel awake.

She turns around to find Rahul in 'the same bed'  as her's, her expression was sure worthwhile, eyes as big as saucers and the jaw surely hit the floor. They both looked at themselves for a bit, Rahul was embarrassed and Meera was shocked.

That's when Chikkoo decided to wake up. She crawled on the bed and placed herself on Meera's lap, she was more than happy to have her on her lap.

"I will get going," Rahul said and started running off in a hurry.

"Won't you say your baby, bye?" Karthik shouts from the room teasing his best friend but he is long gone. I and Karthik share a laugh at that, while Meera looked at us totally confused.

Slowly time came for Meera and Chikkoo both left and here we were back in our room.

"Today I had fun," I say to Karthik, I was feeling awkward talking about our date. We still behave like we recently started dating, but every time I talk to him I can't help but feel the same butterflies.

"Me too, I hope you enjoyed the movie." He answers me back keeping all his attention on me. I love this about him a lot whenever I try to talk about something, He gives me his undivided attention.

"Sure did!" I say excited thinking about our little date. But suddenly the air around us turns serious.

"I always wanted to ask- How much love did you have- to bear all the antics I did?" he asks me to answer a question I never knew the answer for, maybe this is meant to be? Can I call it destiny? But Why do I really love him so much for no reason?

He will always be my everything, I am sure of it. But why?

"I seriously don't know Karthik, but I really love you so much." I saying sighing a bit at my vague answer. He looks at me his eyes filled with love, the look I always longed to see and the words I always longed to hear finally came out.

"I love you Adithi. I love everything about you. Sorry for everything I did to you." Damn, he ended this moment again with a sorry! I am done with these. I move forward and close his mouth with my hand.

"You have said that so many times, stop it now," I say tearing a bit, feeling bad he is still guilty over it. He slowly moves my hand away from his mouth, but still has a tight grip on my hand.

" I love you." He repeats it again and pulls me towards himself

" I love you too," I tell him with all my heart. I really love him.

His hand slowly grabs my face and he rests his forehead on mine. I started tearing the emotions am feeling now is too overwhelming, yet this moment is sketching itself into my heart.

"What did I do to deserve you?" he asks his voice a bit hoarse.

" I don't have an answer to that too," I tell my voice evident that am crying.

"Will you be my forever Adithi?" he asks me another question, the only question I surely know an answer to, an answer I can give confidently.

" I will. I will." I say, my tears aren't stopping, I don't want them to stop. I want to cherish this moment forever.

Now we both are crying for sure. Karthik wipes my tears and looks straight into my eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks for my consent. Am more than happy to answer that.

"Sure," I murmur looking into his eyes.

We slowly attach our lips, our first kiss- It's beautiful, prettier than I imagined. The sparks running through my body just prove, how much he means to me. I love you Karthik and I will love you forever. The kiss is slow as if we are trying to feel each other's emotions, each other's love. It's emotional, beautiful, and ours. We slowly part our lips to catch our breaths.

" Now what am I to you?" it was my time to ask a question.

" You're my everything," Karthik tells me holding my face tight in his grip, his voice sincere and full of love.

"You're my everything too," I answer him with the same sincerity.

They hug each other tightly. Where will our relationship take us? I have no idea, but one thing is for sure I have found the person I will be spending my forever with.

This is it, there will be no problems from now on. There is only happiness down the road.

It is the happy ending, our happy ending. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hello Peeps!

Am trying to post frequently, and it will surely come to an end soon. But I don't want it to!!!!

What is in store for Karthik and Adithi?

Will Meera and Rahul end up together?

You will get all your answers soon. I really will try to finish this book by 15th-16th.

Thank you for all the love you shower on my book!

Love you guys so much!

~Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.5K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
760K 22.9K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
37.2K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
1.3M 51.1K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...