Just Another Love Story In Ar...

By Jasminewhiterose

Two people's lives are interconnected,some with painful memories and other with happy ones.will they find lov... More

Just Another Love Story
Part 1
Part-2
Part-3
Part 4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-35
looking for this Arshi story
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Announcement
Part-55
Last Part
Epilogue

Part-34

2.8K 174 10
By Jasminewhiterose

We don't know the importance of the people when they are with us.

For example in ASR's life aman plays a huge role, he is a manager, he is a unsaid bodyguard,he is the right hand man, he is a well wisher,he is the best friend,he is a adherent employee of AR and most importantly ASR'S romance disturber.

When Arnav and Khushi was this close towards their first kiss at the terrace,ASR got a call from Aman reminding a scheduled meeting with one of the sponsors.

Kushi straightened her posture and was looking at her hands till Arnav finishes his call

Arnav:
Kushi we have to resolve the family issues, then I have a confession to make.

Kushi:
I understand Arnav ji and I'll wait for you.

Office hours continued without any hindrance.

Shanthivan:

Manorama:
Hello hai bye bye, why are those people having the meeting in here sasuma.

Nani:
The past seems to be interconnected with us too Manorama that's why, and we can clear our doubts regarding Aravind Malik too.

Subhatra:
Your sasuma is correct, now go and look at the food arrangements.

Nani:
Do you think, what Rathna told us will come out in open today Sumi.
(With teary eyed)
Anjali, chote will be shattered by it.

Dadi:
Let's see.

Early evening all the mentioned people assembled at Shanthivan promptly,after a vague intro Harshad started.

Harshad Mehta:
Sumi amma,where have you been.where is Aravind now?
Is this the same Arnav and Anjali?

Adhvini:
Aunty ji Rathna bhabhi always spoke high of you.

Subhatra noted how Harshad avoided looking at Arnav and Adhvini was sweating even in this AC hall.

Subhatra:
Aravind Malik ran away leaving everything he ran away with someone.

Harshad:
No no amma Aravind loved Rathna bhabhi too much, you may have misunderstood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.4K 45
Love wins against all odds but when past comes in between your present and future what will you do? Will you let go of it and live your life or Bury...
15.5K 1.1K 11
When life long friends that has been there for each other through all the tragedies in there lives end up with the chance at happiness! But will it...
408 0 39
Childhood best friends, lovers at most, memories ripped from him. Will they find each other or will they live on without one another?
266K 12.9K 39
A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart.