Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note๐ŸŒท
1๐ŸŒท
2๐ŸŒท
3๐ŸŒท
4๐ŸŒท
5๐ŸŒท
6๐ŸŒท
7๐ŸŒท
8๐ŸŒท
9๐ŸŒท
10๐ŸŒท
11๐ŸŒท
12๐ŸŒท
13๐ŸŒท
14๐ŸŒท
15๐ŸŒท
16๐ŸŒท
17๐ŸŒท
18๐ŸŒท
19๐ŸŒท
20๐ŸŒท
21๐ŸŒท
22๐ŸŒท
23๐ŸŒท
24๐ŸŒท
25๐ŸŒท
26๐ŸŒท
27๐ŸŒท
28๐ŸŒท
29๐ŸŒท
30๐ŸŒท
31๐ŸŒท
32๐ŸŒท
33๐ŸŒท
34๐ŸŒท
35๐ŸŒท
36๐ŸŒท
37๐ŸŒท
38๐ŸŒท
39๐ŸŒท
41๐ŸŒท
42๐ŸŒท
A/N
43๐ŸŒท
44๐ŸŒท
A/n
A/N
45๐ŸŒท
46๐ŸŒท
47๐ŸŒท
48๐ŸŒท
49๐ŸŒท
50๐ŸŒท
51๐ŸŒท
52๐ŸŒท
53๐ŸŒท
54๐ŸŒท
55๐ŸŒท
56๐ŸŒท
57๐ŸŒท
58๐ŸŒท
59๐ŸŒท
60๐ŸŒท
61๐ŸŒท
62๐ŸŒท
63๐ŸŒท
64๐ŸŒท
65๐ŸŒท
66๐ŸŒท
A/N
67๐ŸŒท
68๐ŸŒท
69๐ŸŒท
70๐ŸŒท
71๐ŸŒท
72๐ŸŒท
Note
73๐ŸŒท
A/n
74๐ŸŒท
75๐ŸŒท
76๐ŸŒท
77๐ŸŒท
Author Note
78๐ŸŒท
79๐Ÿฅ€
A/N
80๐Ÿฅ€
81๐Ÿฅ€

40๐ŸŒท

5K 326 46
By chandusweety4

Please do vote on the previous chapter and this chapter too..

Both chapters Target 150+ to unlock the next chapter..

                  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hasna pov:

As soon as I settled in the cab. I let out my tears which were started to flow out from my eyes.

All my misery, started because of joining in that college. I could have listened to my parents and joined in Chennai, but no I have to become stubborn and now I have to land in the trouble of problems which I had never faced in my life.

I am not understanding anything right now.

Daksh sir said that they are like siblings then how can Ashi peck his cheek.

Heart: Then, what it called as when your two brothers peck your cheeks.

My foolish heart mocked at me...

I don't know what to think about them. May be it's just a sibling kiss.

I tried to console my poor heart but no my heart couldn't believing that they are like siblings.

I never thought, Aashi will accuse me like that and behave with me rude.

I don't know how he is now. Does my Elli even consult a doctor or not because though that old uncle cured the snake bite, but it's better to consult a doctor.

I wish I was beside him so that I can take care of him.

Gosh!!! I'm already missing him.

Huff..

"Mam, we have reached your destination" The driver said making me come out of my thoughts.

I came out of the cab, payed him the fair and the cab left.

I turn around, the security guard smiled at me while opening the gate and the other guard hand over me the keys by saying..

"Mam, keys. Everyone left to office." I gave a small fake smile and walked inside by taking the keys from him.

As soon as I reached my room. I threw myself on the bed.

My bed....My solace. Only my bed and pillow knows how much I cry inside the four walls of my room.

As soon I hit the bed, again tears brimming in my eyes while thinking about him.

First, He glares at me..

He yells at me...

He teases me..

He scolds me..

He helps me..

But in all this, my wolfy hates me to the core.

He loathes me for kissing him..

He hates me for marrying me...

Everything my handsome wolfy hates is me. My Elli doesn't like me. I was weeping nonstop.

Heart: If he hates you then why did he lift you in his arms when you were feeling scared.

Why did he take all the whipping's for you.

Why would he take the snake bite for you.

Why would he save you from the goon's not for once instead twice.

My heart mocked me, but he did due to humanity.

yeah..

Anuj (hasna's brother):

Finally I'm home..

Our security guard opened the gate for me. I walked in through the gates of our mansion like a king.

Yes, now I'm a small king of this mansion.

Haha...

After my crazy sister went to hostel my life is full of colors. Because now all were pampering me like I'm their sweet baby.

I wonder what my stupid sister was doing right now. May be laughing like a maniac in the middle of the tour. I laughed at my sister imagining her giggling infront of everyone for no reason.

"Anuj"

I stopped smiling and whirl around. I glanced at the security guard questioningly.

"Yes uncle"

"Your sister came back from the hostel"

"What!!"

"When!!"

"One hour ago" the security guard replied.

In a microsecond, I flew to my Akka's room.

Even though I fight with her, but I love my Akka. My crazy sis.

But, I ponder why did she came back, leaving the tour in the middle without informing us.

Something is fishy!

Now, all my family will pamper her as usal by pushing me aside. I pouted thinking about it while running towards her room.

As I reached there, my heart started beating violently in tension when I saw my Akka crying loudly by curling up into a ball on the bed. By looking at her wretched state my eyes teared up in tears.

My crazy sis..My Akka..What happened to my sweet sis.

Why she is wailing like that?

Does someone say anything to my innocent sis?

I quickly ran to her in worry...

"Akka"

She looked up at me with her teary eyes. My heart crumbled when I took a glimpse of her swollen face.

She lost so much weight, her eyes are decorated with dark circles. The smile which always adorns her face was now lost.

"An-uj b-aby"Akka said while getting up.

That's an rare endearment with which my Akka calls me lovingly.

I sat down on the bed beside her.

"why are you crying akka?" I asked her with blurry eyes.

"What happened to you?" I queried her further.

"Did anyone said anything to you" questioned her while gritting my teeth in anger.

If anyone did then I won't leave that jerk. I will kill that person who hurt my innocent sister.

Hasna pov:

As I was mourning....

"Akka!!"

I stilled on the bed hearing my lil brother voice.

I quickly got up while wiping my tears. I glanced at him through my eye lashes, His eyes are becoming blurry because of me.

It's not like we don't like eachother. It's just that we both don't show it out.

Our siblings love only visible at hard times remainig time we both prank, fight, bicker, tease, play what not. That's what we both are.We both have a unique bonding.

"Why are you crying akka?" my lil bro asked me with blurry eyes.

I should have closed my door as soon as I came in, but I forgot to do it.

What should I answer him?

"What happened to you?" my egghead again queried me while caressing my hair.

"Did anyone said anything to you" He further grilled me while gritting his  teeth in anger.

"N-No, I'm j-just miss-ing you all" I whispered.

"No, you won't cry for this small reason" my egghead shot back at me sadly.

I mentally cursed his intelligent brain.

Ayyo kaduvale!! Why don't he believe me blindly.

"Anuj, it's true" I replied.

"No, my sister is not that weak to cry just because she is homesick. Tell me the real reason Akka." my lil brother sneered at me.

"A-Anuj I-I'm telling truth only" I mumbled while looking else where not able to look into his eyes.

"I won't believe you Akka. No matter, what so ever my crazy sister is not a cry baby. She won't cry for a silly reason and by looking at your state, it's clear that something big had happened to you but I don't know what it is. I will find it out soon" He yelled at me where as I wept not knowing how to cool his anger.

My lil brother turned around to go but again he spin around and jeered at me.

"But one thing akka, I don't know who made you cry yet one day I will get to know the reason behind your tears at that moment I won't leave the person who made my sister cry like this. I swear I won't leave him Akka, I will strangle him to the death" My egghead grunted in fury and stormed out of my room angrily making me sob more.

Anuj, it's because of your sister someone had endured pain, but Anuj baby when you get to know the truth, then I'm sure you will accept him with open arms instead of strangling him to the death.

You will like him and respect him, the moment you will get to know the person to whom I got married.

I smiled sadly. May be we both bicker, but my lil brother loves me and protects me like I'm a small sister to him.

I wiped my tears. I should stop crying or else my family will suspect me.

But, I can't hide the truth from them longer. It's better I would tell them now or else it will become a big problem.

Kaduvale!! I don't know what store in my destiny. But I trust you, whatever happens in my life I will accept it with open arms, but please give me some courage to face the problems.

For now, I will just go with the flow and the rest I will leave it god.

Wiping my tears, I sauntered to washroom to take a shower. After that I dress up in my pyjamas which I particularly choose the top with collar one so that I can hide my Thali from my parents till I gather some courage to tell them or else if they suddenly see my Thali then they will definitely get a heart attack.

At night:

I was sitting on the couch nervously where as my egghead was giving me a cold shoulder. Akshith Anna & Ria Anni was looking at me suspiciously.

It's been One hour, all my family came back from their work. As soon as they saw me, they got surprised, but at the same time they bombarded me with numerous question, whereas my whole body started to shake in tension as soon as I saw them.

I am so scared that how will they take the information after knowing the truth of my life.

Will they kick me out of the house.. what if they did then where will I go.

"Choco"

I jerked out from my stupid thoughts..

"Hmm A-Appa" I stammered.

" Is everything alright in the tour" my Appa question me for the nth time.

"N-Y-Yess...Appa" I again stammered.

This is what happening from last one hour. My body was shivering when they are grilling me with their interrogation in return I was stammering while lying to them.

"Choco" my periamma called me to grill me more.

"Why are you all questioning her. She told you all na that she missed us. So, she came back. What's the big issue in this" My egghead came to my rescue.

I know he is angry at me. However he  saved me from further interrogation.

I'm so glad that he did or else I will pee in my pant's due to anxiety.

They all got stuned when they heard my lil brother shouting.

No one said anything..they all gave a slight smile except my Akshith Anna & periappa. They both looked at me dubiously where as I shifted my gaze from them nervously, not able to meet  their eyes.

I can't even look into their eyes straightly due to nervousness then how can I tell them the truth.

Two hours later..

We are having our dinner in silence which is unusual in our home.

I think it's the best time to tell them the truth as everyone are there. I gathered some courage and spoke.

"p-pe-ri-app-a" I stammered.

All raised their head from their plates and looked at me. I gulped while looking at them.

What if after hearing the truth they won't have their dinner and leave the dining area in anger.

"What, Princess"

"Huu..n-nothing" I mumbled and looked down at my plate not able bare everyone's suspicious eyes on me.

It's better I should tell them after dinner..

After we had our dinner...

Periappa & Appa were talking about something in hall.

I have to do it or else I will die in gulit.
I nervously, inched to them and heard..

"Nisha called me yesterday" Appa said.

"I don't want to hear about her" Periappa yelled in anger which made my decision change.

At this time, if I will utter those words then periappa will definitely kick me out of the house.

Huff..I quickly left to my room.

Ayyo kaduvale, please help me to tell them the truth.

After a lot of tossings, with so much difficulty I drifted to sleep.

At morning:

Luckily, everyone left before I woke up except Amma.

"choco"

"Ha Amma"

"Are you even eating? Look at yourself, you became so thin" Amma said while caressing my hair.

"Amma, I'm eating" I replied.

I think it's better to tell to Amma first..

"Amma"

"Ha choco, do you want another Idly"

"No amma"

"I-I w-want t-to t-tell you something"

"Ha tell me, I'm all ears" Amma chuckled.

I nervously tittered at her not knowing how to start and how would she react to it.

"Am-ma I-..."

I stopped in the middle not able to speak further.

"Choco I'm listening"

But, I am not able to utter those bitter words to you, Amma.

"N-No-nothing Amma" I whispered.

"Okay" Amma replied while looking at me suspiciously.

I couldn't bear that look of my Amma and left for my room.

Huff..

The rest of the day I tried to keep myself busy but couldn't as I'm feeling so scared about the aftermath after telling the truth.

Soon, it became night. Periappa, Appa and Akshith Anna were looking so serious like they wanted to kill someone. I think today also cancel. May be I will try tomorrow.

When we all having our dinner, All the while I saw Periappa & Appa were not having their food. They are just playing with it.

Not able to see them like that..

"Periappa! Appa! Why are you not having your food?" I asked them softly.

"Someone had filled my stomach with their words, princess. Can't able to digest it" Periappa replied.

"May be it will take some time to digest those bitter words in my stomach" Appa spoke while washing his hand in the plate and left.

Periappa too did the same and left to his room.

I recalled last night conversation of Appa & Periappa. They both might have an argument due to Nisha akka.
Now, I'm feeling more afraid.

No hasna, you are delaying it. You shouldn't do that. You have to inform to your parents. It's their right to know about what happened in your life.You didn't do any mistake right, then why are you scared Hasna.

I pep talk to myself and looked at Amma..

"Don't know what happened to three of them. They left the dinner in the middle" Amma murmured.

"Three..." I mumbled and glanced around.

That's when, I saw Akshith Anna seat was empty too.

I lost my appetite when I looked at three empty seats. Periamma & Amma too left in the middle and inched towards me.

"Choco and Anuj, have your food and sleep well" Periamma said while kissing my head, whereas Amma caressed Anuj head.

We nodded our heads and they left.

"I don't want to eat" Anuj said annoyingly and got up from chair, leaving me alone in the dining area.

It's the first time everyone left the food in the middle of dinner, this never happened before in our home.

What actually happened to them?

Is Nisha Akka done something again?

Ayyo kaduvale, what should I do now.

Shall I tell them now? Is it good timing to reveal the truth behind my arrival to home?

With those thoughts, I walked to Periappa room, but no one is there in the room.

Maybe they are in the study room. I ambled to the study room nervously.

I knocked on the door anxiously..

Akshith Anna opened the door, without saying anything he gave space to me to enter in..

As soon as I did, I saw Periappa & Appa were sitting on a couch thinking deeply where as Amma & Perammi were sitting on a chairs staring at me.

"Choco, Do you need anything" Ria Anni said while giving me a small smile.

I shook my head no..

"Then"

"I-I w-wanted to speak with you all" I uttered looking here and there while fidgeting with my fingers.

"What do you want to speak about?" my Anna asked me with a blank look just like my wolfy does.

"I-I b-ac-k ca-me ho-me..."I was stuttering while I'm speaking, but stopped as I couldn't speak further as a lump formed in my throat.

My lips were quivering with tension.I couldn't speak further as my heart was beating violently in edgy. I'm sweating badly where as my whole body was shaking in fear.

"Choco" Periappa called me.

I got scared when my periappa called my name. My mouth went dry, I licked my lips in nervousness.

"Come here, choco" Periappa said gently while patting the empty space beside me, indicating me to sit beside him.

I walked to him feeling edgy and anxiously sat beside him.

"Why are you so scared to speak with us, princess? If you want to tell us something you can tell us freely like you always does" Periappa said softly while caressing my hair adoringly.

"What is the thing that is making you so nervous, Choco?" Appa asked me gently.

" Choco, from yesterday we are seeing you like this. You wanted to tell us something, but you are not able to tell us? What is that my little girl? " Akshith anna said while coming towards me.

"Princess, I know something has happened to you on the tour. If not, then our princess never left that industrial tour and will come back to home. We all know, how much you like to learn new things and explore the new places. So tell us what happened to you there. Did anyone harass you there" Periamma said looking at me earnestly.

"N-No"

"Then, what happened choco. Tell us, we may solve your problem" Amma said affectionately.

By hearing all of their words, I couldn't control my cry and started sobbing..

" Choco...look at me" Periappa said while holding my face in his hands by wiping my tears.

"Choco,Whatever it is, tell me  princess. Don't hide it from us. Let, it out your pain. What ever might be it is, whether it is wrong or right. Tell us, You know how much we all love you and adore you right " Periappa said and kissed my forehead dotingly.

Hasna, be brave whatever it is you have to face it. You can't cheat them by hiding it from them. If not today but someday the truth will come out. Then how can I show my face to them So, whatever might happen after telling truth I will accept it. So, It may be today or never.

Shutting my eyes tightly, tears flowed from my eyes like a waterfall and uttered those bitter words out of my mouth.

"I-I got m-married" I blurted out loudly.

                      ***💞***

Finally, our Hasna informed her parents..

So, How is the update?

Hope you all enjoyed the update..

Please do vote and comment my dear readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 16.1K 73
It is a love at first sight story of a perfect businessman, who believes in perfection in his work. His world revolves around his family, friends and...
42.6K 2.1K 36
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other. ๏ฟผ FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
63.7K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
1M 91.1K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...