He's a player (Niall Horan AU)

By micks_bitch

Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wa... More

Introduction to: He's A Player (Niall Horan AU)
-1-
-2-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
TEASER FOR CHAP. 10 haha
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-

-3-

183 4 0
By micks_bitch

Olivia Green

I actually could not believe myself..

What was I thinking?

Me? Going to a party??

WEARING THIS??

God, What's happening..

I walked out and got in my car. The top was up so I didn't mess up my hair with the wind..

I drove slowly to the party. I was nervous. So fucking nervous.

When I got there, I saw probably 50 cars on the street, parked in lines on the curb. I parked aswell then started to walk up the sidewalk until I reached the front lawn.

I continued to the front door and just opened it. As soon as I did, I regretted it. 

I walk further into the party, shoulders shoving against mine, people grinding and dancing around me, then I feel someone take my hand and pull me through the crowd. I am beyond terrified now.. but we stop moving and I see Harry's beautiful green eyes. 

"Haz!" I throw my arms around him and he laughs a little as he hugs me back. "You okay, love?" "Yeah.. A lot better now.." I pull away and give him a small smile, then he looks me up and down and says "Wow.. I never.. You look.." and an Irish voice behind me finishes his sentence..

"Absolutely stunning"

I turn and see Niall. I think I gasped. Like, actually, audibly gasped.

"Hey, Good looking.. Glad you came" He grabs my hips, hugging me, and he kisses my temple before pulling back a little. I give Harry a look that literally screams HELP but he just grins and says "Off to find my Lou-Bear" and he saunters away. Damn him!

I look back at Niall and find him literally unable to take his eyes off of me.

"Niall. I want a drink." He nods and holds out his hand, offering it to me. I stare at it for a second then give in, gently placing my hand in his..

He leads me to the kitchen and I literally see a bartender. They have the money to hire  a bartender for a party!?!? 

"Hey, what can I get you two?" I think for a second then order four shots of vodka. Niall turns to me and confusingly asks "Straight?!" I laughed and sarcastically said "No, Gay" which had us both laughing loudly. When we calm down, we realize that our shots were waiting on us. I pick mine up and hold it over towards Niall. He picks his up and touches it to mine. We down them at once and I shut my eyes tight. When I open them again, I see Niall taking deep breaths. I laugh and ask "Burns, don't it?" He nods then reaches for his second. I grab mine aswell then he says "To us, right?" I stare at him for a second and ask "Us?" and he nodded then clinked his glass against mine and downed it. Without a second thought, I drank mine as well..

Two hours later, I was completely sober. The two shots wore off quickly but I was okay with that.. I didn't wanna be so drunk that I undress or sleep with someone and not remember it. Niall is sober aswell.. and we haven't left each other's sides since I got here.. We've hung out with the other boys, and a few new that I'd never met, but we were still never without each other.. Until Tyler came up to me. It was obvious he was drunk.

"Heyy you threw me out!" I furrow my eyebrows and say "Tyler, I don't want sex." He rolls his eyes and leans towards me. I can't move because I'm leaning on the wall. "Can I at least kiss you, sweat-pea? Please, baby, let me kiss those sweet lips.." I push him backwards and say "Don't call me 'baby' again, Asshole" then I turn and see Niall rushing over. He only was 5 feet away but I was almost made out with by a drunk asshole. 

"What happened? I seen you shove him.. did he try something?!" "He just wanted to kiss. I pushed him" but then Tyler's arm slings around my shoulders and he says "Oh, Mr. Horan! You've met my lady friend" and he winks. I move his arm from my shoulders and groan "Go away, I don't know you!" but he leans over and kisses my cheek. And Niall shoves him backwards and growls "You better just get the fuck out of this house and keep your god damn hands off of my girl"

When Tyler left, I was still a bit in shock..

But not because of what Tyler did..

But because of what Niall said.

'Keep your god damn hands off of my girl'

Niall suddenly turns to me and presses his lips to my cheek where Tyler's were just a few seconds ago. He pulls away but plants two more kisses on my jaw line. They're soft and sweet but also lingering. He pulls completely away and stares into my eyes. I smile a little and mumble "Thank you, Horan" and he says "Anytime, Baby"

Something in me told me to tell him not to call me that..

But some part of me also fluttered as if there were butterflies filling my stomach.

What's happening?

At the end of the night, I didn't wanna go home.. I honestly just wanted to sleep on the couch or something because, even though I was sober, I didn't feel like driving. 

I tug on Niall's arm and he asks "Yes, babe?" I smile a little and I mumble "I.. I don't.. Uhm, really wanna.. go.." and he just says "Okay. C'mon, then" He takes my hand and starts leading me somewhere.. We get up some stairs then, at the fourth door on the right, he unlocks the bedroom door and lets me in. I guess he keeps it locked so no one comes in during parties. I sit on the edge of his bed and take off my heels. He watches me for a second then he grabs a couple things from hi stop drawer. "here, wear these to sleep in.." I look up and see him placing a pair of boxers and a tank top on the bed next to me. I take them and stand up. "Uhm.. Could you help me unzip my top?" He nods, smiling a little, and I turn with my back to him. He scoops up all my hair then moves it to my shoulder. I shiver slightly at the way his fingertips brush across my skin..

I hear the zipper slowly moving and I feel air reaching the middle of my back that is now exposed from the zipper being undone.. "Okay.. there ya go, Olivia" I glance back at Niall and see him staring down my open back. "Could you.. like, close your eyes?"

His grin grows wider and I see him shut his eyes tightly so I know he's not peaking. I drop the top and quickly throw on the tank top. I mean, I have a bra on but still, I don't want him to see. I then drop my bottoms, leaving myself in underwear and his shirt, then I bend down to pick up the boxers since I dropped them. As I'm picking them up,  I feel Niall's hand squeeze my butt. I jump back, squeaking a little, then I point at him and say "I said eye's closed!" he laughs and says "I'm sorry.. Okay, okay, my eyes are closed again" I roll my eyes and slide his boxers on over my lace underwear. "Don't touch my butt again, Niall Horan. That's twice now. And that's two times too many" I hear him chuckle then I'm grabbed by the hips and spun around so I'm facing him. He smiles down at me and he suddenly whispers "You look good in my clothes, Baby.."

I smile a little and look down. His fingers tip my chin up, making me look back up at him, and he says "Never, ever be embarassed of yourself. Your body is beautiful" 

"How would you even know that? You've only seen my butt and legs.. and stomach in this outfit tonight"

He smiles and leans forwards even more, now having his lips brushing against my ear, and he whispers "Oh, love.. I never actually closed my eyes.."

I wake up and find myself curled up in someone else's pillows, blankets, and clothes. 

To be specific, Niall's clothes and blankets and pillows. In Niall's room.

I see Niall asleep on the love seat/little couch thing across the room. I remember how we argued last night about who got the bed.. and eventually, I gave up and did what he said which was to take his bed. I climb out of his bed and go over to crouch in front of his sleeping body on the couch. I run my hand through his hair and he lightly moans to the touch. "Niall.. I'm gonna go make coffee.. I'll bring you a cup" He nods slowly and I ruffle his hair before leaving his room. When I get down the stairs, I'm surprised that the house is not absolutely destroyed after the party.. there's a lot of cups everywhere but nothing is broke or stolen. 

I walk into the kitchen and start their expensive coffee pot.

Jesus, who's got the money for all this?!

I make two cups of coffee but decide to make one for the other three boys aswell. When I have five cups of coffee on a literally tray thing I found under a cabinet, I head back upstairs carefully..

Louis' room is first. I knock. I get a tired groan in response. I open the door and find Harry and Louis both. I set down two coffees on the nightstand by the bed and ignore the face that Harry just pulled a blanket over himself to cover his naked body.. and I chose to ignore the three tore open condom packages on the nightstand by the coffees. 

Three damn times?! Louis or Harry is gonna have a hard time walking today. Maybe both? Who knows? Whatever, I don't wanna think about that anymore..

I go to the next room. I knock. No repsonse. Maybe this is Harry's?

I go to the next.. I knock. "Yeah?" Liam. Perfect. I open the door and go in. I see a girl putting on her heels while sitting on the foot of the bed. This must be his girlfriend.

"Hey, Sorry to bother, Liam I made all the boys a coffee." He takes one and I look at the girl. "Hi, sorry, I didn't know you were here or I would've made you one too" she doesn't respond, just leaves. 

I look back at Liam and raise my eyebrows. 

The look on his face says it all...

That was not his girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 22
(WARNING VERY CARROTY) (I wrote this when I was like 13 so just be careful yikes) Emma Kate Learson is your average 16 year old geek. She goes on Lo...
30.8K 1.2K 38
BOOK 2 in The Love Series After a break up you would never want to see that person again, especially if that person only dated you to win a bet. Unfo...
127K 2.5K 24
*bear with my shitty photoshopping in the cover* Melissa (who absolutely hates being called Melissa, so better known as Lissa) isn’t boring but she...
8.1K 384 41
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ 4 best friends, living in one flat. What's the worst that could happen? ~•~•~•~•~ Niall wakes up with an alarming dream...