π–π‘πšπ­ π–πž π‚π«πšπ―πžπ

By addicti0nsbl33d

One of his hands grips into my hair while the other one holds my face. "Behave." He says sternly before letti... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
πŽππ„
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π“π„π„π
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ πŽππ„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ πŽππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
Extra books!

π“π–πŽ

14.7K 246 55
By addicti0nsbl33d

Venice

When we reached Gracie's house I hugged her before she walked into her house, I gave the driver my address and he was now taking me home, the side was silent and it made me tired.

Luckily the water he gave me helped me sober up just a bit, finally, he pulled up to my house and I smiled and thanked him which he returned with a slight nod.

Sighing I grab my keys and unlock the door to my front door, praying that my mom was asleep so she wouldn't hear me sneaking in the middle of the night.

Please be asleep

When I walk inside I notice that she's passed out on the couch with a bottle in her hand, sighing I walk over to her and grab the blanket on the floor pulling it over her.

My mothers an alcoholic, she has been one ever since my dad left a few years back, apparently, he came into some money and didn't think we deserved a penny of it, so he split.

I slowly pry the bottle out of her hands and set it on the glass coffee table, when I look back at her I notice her eyes are open as she stares at me my heart begins beating quickly. "Venice?" She asks softly.

I don't speak I just stare at her, I was too scared to speak my mother is bipolar so I could never predict how she would react, it's different every day sometimes she's depressed, other days she's very energetic, others she's just plain out mean.

"Oh Venice, my sweet girl, I love you so much." She slurs before she's out again, taking a deep breath I wipe the tear that fell, I tuck her into the blanket and kiss her forehead.

I love you, Mom, even on the days that you hate me the most.

I get up on my feet and walk upstairs into my room, I stare at myself in the mirror, the red hair that I inherited from my father was all in my face.

My dress was a tight sliver dress with long sleeves that ended just above my knees, I took the dress off all of my scars were now visible, my arms were scarred up pretty bad, and my eyes water at the memory.

**
"But why?." 14-year-old me cries as my mother kneels in front of me, I sit against the wall-hugging my knees as I cry.

She has a wide smile on her face. "I'm sorry for hurting you baby," she grabs one of my arms. "Now tell me what I asked you to do."

"I don't want to mom, I'm fine here with you."

"You'd be better off without me honey, now please... do it for mommy, please?" She begs and I nod tears streaming down my face. "Tell Mommy what you need to do."

"When I go to school I ask to speak to my counselor," my voice shakes as she grabs my arm holding a blade against it. "I tell her that I hurt myself," I say.

"Good job baby, you'll be safe away from me for a while okay? It won't be long." She tells me as she pierces my skin with the blade and I cry out loud in pain.

"It hurts Mom." I cry as blood starts dripping, she doesn't reply she continues to cut through my screams with a smile on her face the whole time.

both of my arms were now bloody, my screams stopped a while ago when my head started to get dizzy, I think Mom cut too deep because the blood started to squirt out, that's all I remembered before all I saw was black.

When I woke up I was in a hospital, the bright lights blurred my vision and I looked down at my arms which were now wrapped, I tried to move but I was strapped down.

This wasn't the plan, please don't be mad Mom.

Soon a doctor comes in with a police officer, she tells me she's here to question me. "Who did this to you?" She asked my head was pounding.

"Tell her you to hurt yourself." My mother's voice echoes in my ear.

"I did it."

"Venice, why did you do this to yourself." She asks but I don't reply I just lay down, my head is pounding and my arms are sore, I want to go home.

Then I blacked out again.

When I woke up I was in a hospital still, but this one was slightly different there were children there, I was in new clothes now my socks were cool too, and the doctors here were nice.
**
My hands drag over the scars before I shake my head of my thoughts and head to my bathroom, I strip fully naked and get into the shower, scrub my body, and wash my hair and face.

When I'm finished I pull on some clean underwear and a long tee shirt before brushing my teeth and climbing into bed.

The weekend flew by pretty quickly, I was home all weekend cleaning up the house since Mom was gone, she always disappeared on the weekends and comes back Monday night, shitfaced and in a bad mood.

It was now Monday and I was back in school.

reaching into my locker I grabbed the math books that I needed for my first class, I shut my locker and turned around to a smirking Gracie. "Good morning Agatha." She smirked.

"Top of the morning Matilda." I laughed and walked with her since we had the first period together, walking into the class it was already filled with students, Gracie greeted the students she knew and I continued walking to the back and took a seat which Gracie followed.

"That was honestly the best birthday I've had yet." She smiled looking over at me. And I nod.

"Yup almost getting killed was the highlight of my night," I said jokingly while I opened my books and started taking notes.

"Yeah, but you gotta admit, you had fun." Although I couldn't remember much of the night due to my massive hangover, she was right, I did have a lot of fun.

"I did." I smile.

"And that guy you were dancing with, was hot." She says dramatically her eyes wide, and I turn to look at her laughing at her expression.

"Damn really? It is too bad I can't remember him." I shrug and continue writing down all my notes, and finally, stop when I'm finished and close the book.

"What do you mean you can't remember him? He was fucking hot like if I saw him as a background character in a movie flipping through a fucking book I'd remember him for the rest of my life." She rants.

"Well, now I'm jealous of Agatha." I stick out my bottom lip causing Gracie to laugh.

"You should be." She laughs.

The rest of the day goes by quickly and before I know it I'm sitting at home in my bed reading while I wait for my mother to return.

It takes hours for me to finally hear the front door open, but this time instead of yelling and anger I hear breathing and moaning.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

She brought a guy home, of course, this isn't the first time this happened, the first time it happened I was 12 a couple of months after my father left, I sat in my room and cried the whole night as I heard everything.

Rolling my eyes I pull on a hoodie and some sweatpants, I pull on some fuzzy boots and open my bedroom window, stepping onto the platform I shut the window and crawled to the ladder I keep near my window in case I have to sneak out.

I climb down the ladder and start walking down the street, I'm lost in my thoughts when my stomach interrupts it, I haven't eaten.

Sighing I continue walking down the street, I don't stop walking I just keep walking, I'm pretty far away from my house now.

I kick my feet as I walk when I'm interrupted by a loud voice startling me, I turn my head to the side noticing a man standing in a small alley.

"Find him, and kill him!" He shouts through the phone before hanging up and turning around his eyes locking with mines.

Uh oh, run!

And that's exactly what I do, I run, I don't know where exactly I am running, but I run. "Shit." I hear the man curse as he runs after me.

Oh god, I'm gonna die, aren't I?

I stop running when I realize all there is left in front of me is a huge forest, oh hell no, I'd rather he just kill me.

Suddenly I feel my arm being pulled roughly and I whip around my body slamming into his, I look up at the person who holds my life In his hands.

At least he's hot.

What?

His eyes glare at me, shit he's pissed, his hand squeezed mines a little tight causing me to whimper against him, his eyebrow raises and he loosens his grip on me.

"I swear I didn't hear or see anything, what was there to hear or see absolutely nothing, see? Please don't kill me." I blurt out.

After a while of his just blank staring at me, He sighs and rubs his forehead. "Why would I kill you." His head tilts as he raises his eyebrow.

Shit.

"Uh.. no reason?" That's what I settle for, oh god I'm gonna get myself killed.

His hand completely lets go of mine now and I stand up straight, his eyes scan over my body stopping at my fuzzy boots, and his lips crack into a tiny smirk at the sight of them. "Cute." He says.

I cross my arms over my chest. "They are very cute actually, and I don't appreciate your sarcasm," What is wrong with me he could quite literally kill me. "Sorry, please don't kill me."

He chuckles. "You should get home sweetheart, it isn't safe out here." He says.

Obviously.

His eyebrows furrowed and for a second I thought he could read minds but soon realized that it was because of my lack of response. "I'm fine out here," I say and begin walking back the way I came.

He follows after me. "Oh really?" He says walking next to me in his strides trying to keep up with my fast-paced walking.

"Yup," I said.

"And why's that?" He asks. And I halt and stare at him my arms wrapped around me to keep myself warm, my eyebrow raises at him.

"Don't you have someone to find and kill?" I ask.

"So you did hear me." He says he doesn't sound amused.

Shit.

Oh just Start digging my grave.

"Nope.. totally normal question... that I ask everyone," I say quickly and begin walking again he follows behind me but doesn't continue to speak.

I peek over from the corner of my eyes, his hands were dug into his pockets and his gaze was straight ahead. I sighed. "I'm not gonna tell anyone, really," I say.

"Oh, I know." He replies and my eyebrows crease.

"And how's that?" I ask.

"Because you're not stupid," He looked down at me causing my heart to race, and after a while, my stomach screamed at me again begging for food which was loud enough for him to hear. "You haven't eaten?" He asks and I simply shake my head continuing to walk confused as to why he's still following me.

He sighs. "Come on," He says as he crosses the street walking up to a black SUV I stand there frozen not sure if I should follow which he senses. "I'm not gonna kill you." He rolls his eyes.

Very convincing.

I nod and follow after him getting in the vehicle.

I just got into a car with a stranger.. what the fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 21.1K 59
He stops talking at the sight of me and looks me up and down, leaning against my door frame. "Damn ma you look sexy as hell." I look myself in the m...
57.1K 819 38
This is my first story sooo🀨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
1.3M 27.5K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
96K 1.7K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...