Omni-X

By Yachi2005

Ben finally beats Vilgax, but with a huge cost. All of the people Ben loves is dead, Gwen, Kevin, Julie, his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Ship
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Memes
Ships Adventures(short side story)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Memes + A/N
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 38

1.6K 53 4
By Yachi2005

(A/N: I kinda forgot some of the plot of my story so sorry about that, I tried my best and some of the characters personalities might be wrong, again sorry about that. I haven't seen the show in such a long time, also it's kinda rushed so sorry if it sounds confusing and doesn't make sense)

Outside of the simulation

"What's taking Manhunter so long. He should've already had them woken up." Batman complained.

"This wouldn't have happened, if you would've just sent me in." Ben whispered to himself.

"Ben..." Batman growled.

Ben put up his hands in a fake karate form, as if someone was going to attack him.

Superman appeared on the screen, calling out Ben's hero name. "Omni-X two mysterious zombie like creatures have attacked the prison, and rescuing Morningstar, Reiny, and The Knights." He informed.

Superman's video went to a smaller form, showing a video from a news station.

A girl with long ginger hair, with a white shirt and a blue vest on top, along with a grey pencils skirt was flying in the air. Her face looked as if it was a dried raisin. There was little life in her. She was floating in the air, with her eyes a hot pink color and a hot pink aura around her.

Next to her was a tall man, wearing a off beige long sleeved shirt with a black t-shirt over it. He wore blue jeans that were slightly big on him. His face was just as dried as the girl's.

"Do you have any information on the two of them?" Superman asked.

Ben could tell exactly who the two of them but was too upset to speak. Anger filled his mind and body. He know understand why Michal kept asking him about Gwen.

This was his plan, all along.

Ben quickly transformed into JetRay, flying off with no word to either hero.

Batman turned to Superman who looked slightly worried and confused.

"You stay with the side-I mean kids, I'll go after Ben." Superman said.

Batman just nodded his head in understanding. Turning his attention back to Manhunter and the young hero's.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Days before Michal and the others turned themselves in:

Laying on a table were the dead bodies of Gwen and Kevin.

"Explain your plan to us. We're supposed to be equal partners not just some lackey." Chadwick complained.

"Alright. Alright. I figured since I can take people's life force away, why not give them just enough to where there alive but also still dead." Michal Morningstar explained.

"Your turning them into zombies?" Chadwick summed it up.

"In a way. But because Ben was so close to the two of them, he wouldn't be able to fight them or kill them. With them under my control, not only will Gwen be mine but Ben will surrender to me!" Michal finished explaining.

Michal grabbed the two of their wrists into his hands. Releasing some of his life force, he channeled it into their bodies. Michal screamed in pain, as he lost some of his life force.

Michal fell to his knees, hitting the cold hard ground. Looking up he could see the aliens almost finishing up the portal to other worlds.

He laughed, just the thought of Ben begging on his feet not to hurt his dear friends make him happy.

"Now we just need to turn ourselves in." Michal said, lifting himself up.

"You want us to do what?" Reiny questioned.

"We need to get Ben's attention and get the people to turn on him. What better way is to turn ourselves in, then break out with the help of his friends. When the people see that Ben is letting the villains beat him, they'll turn on him and make him the bad you." Michal explained to the group.

"Now why should we follow you and your plan?" Reiny asks.

"The disgusting alien is right, who put you in charge. If anyone should be in charge, it should be me!" Chadwick volunteers himself.

Chadwick made his way to Michal attempting to attack him. Michal grabbed his wrist and begins to feed on his life-force.

"St-stop it!" Chadwick gasped.

Michal listened and let of of his wrist. He looked over at Michal to see if he had any complaints.

Reiny stepped back and shook his head in fear.

"Good." Michal said. He handed Reiny a piece of paper. "Give this note to Ben."

Reiny took the note from Michal's hand and nodded his head.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The zombie version of Gwen and Kevin, knock open the building, closest to where Michal Morningstar was held.

Kevin turned his body into silver and pulled apart the bars where Chadwick and Reiny was. While Gwen pushed back the bars with her forces.

Michal smiled and put his fingers on Gwen's chin. He went in for a kiss, but was quickly interrupted.

"Get the hell away from her Michal!" Ben growled.

"Ben, you got here quicker then I thought!" He exclaimed. "Kevin. Gwen. Get him."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Helen Wheels, Manny Armstrong, and Rook were all sitting around with anxiousness and sadness in the air.

In another room Professor Paradox, Azmuth and Cooper were coming up with a plan and formula to figure out where Michal, Chadwick, and Reiny had disappeared too.

Helen had caught them jumping into a portal and quickly informed the others.

They couldn't just let them cause havoc somewhere else. They were the only people who could stop them.

When they tried to figure out the location, the portal opened up by itself. Professor Parodox had already left into a different time period since he couldn't stay in one place.

Cooper screamed to get the others attention. The three aliens rushed into the room just as the Dnaliens were coming out of the portal.

Tackling them down, they took this opportunity to go through the portal, hoping to find the three villains.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Batman and Manhunter had already gone off, once the kids woke up from the simulation, heading to the prison where Ben was fighting against the two zombies.

Unbeknownst to everyone the young justice team, was watching the fight, hiding behind a large enough rock.

'Who is Omni fighting against?' Megan asked through the mind link.

Robin was on his pad, hacking through the leagues information on the bad guys.

'I'm not coming up with anything.' He informed them.

'Could it be someone we haven't met yet?' Artemis asks.

Wally looks over to Robin, to see if they should tell the team.

'What do you two know?' Kaulder asks, seeing how the two boys were acting.

'You guys can't tell anyone else. Not everyone knows.' Robin warned them.

'But Omni isn't from this world. He's from another universe.' Wally spoke.

The four other team members looked at them speechless.

'Your saying this is someone from his world?' Connor questions.

'It might be.' Robin assumed.

Wally took a good look at the two zombies that Ben was fighting.

'Hey, they kids look like Connor and Megan, just older and the girl's really hot.' Wally said.

Art is hit Wally on the head.

'Ow!'

'Dude. That might be his cousin.' Robin said.

1142 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 13 9
It's been a year since the Death of Jane Greyson-Wayne, AKA Blue J. Dick has been missing his sister, but has moved on. He knows that she would want...
31.9K 513 23
Ben 10 What if Ben, after finding the Omnitrix was taken and raised by Vilgax to be his most powerful world conquering warrior. In this world Ben par...
3.6K 96 8
It has been five years since Ben 10 put off his omnitrix and stop his hero work in America. Everything was normal until one day when his grandfather...
63.8K 1.4K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...