.: why me.. :. Cat boy Au

By Nova_3213

(He a hybrid of cat and human.. Idfk) George has always kept a secret from the entire world.. that he's a cat... More

.:1:.
.:2:.
.:3:.
.:4:.
.:5:.
.:6:.
.:8:.
.:9:.
.:10:.
.:11:.
.:12:.
.:13:.
.:14:.
.:15:.
.:16:.
.:17:.
.:18:.
.:19:.
.:20:.
.:21:.
.:22:.
.:23:.
.:24:.
.:25:.
.:26:.

.:7:.

7.8K 262 209
By Nova_3213

George laid peacefully on the couch as Dream and Sapnap continued talking too one another...

He's starting to enjoy it here... it's some what- peaceful.

"Georgeee-" Dream leaned against the couch, poking George's back everyone so often.

"What.." George whined as his tail swayed back and forth.. he was tired and wanted to sleep,

"Can I cuddle with you~" Dream tried grasping George, but all George responded with is whipping his tail in Dreams face.
"Dam- okay then." He frowned.

George just hummed a response before tucking his tail under his blanket.

"Then I'll just bring you down with a little bit of force." Dream grasped George's waist and pulled him down on his chest, hugging him.

George chirped faintly before landing on Dreams chest..
"Oww.. why is your chest so hard." He grumbled.

"Because~ I love you so much." Dream kissed George's cheek, hugging him tightly.
"Your my little cat boy." He nuzzled him faintly,

"I will punch you in the fucking nose." George hissed, baring his small fangs.
"I will hurt you, don't test me."

"But your so cute! Just Look at your little fangs!" Dream looked at George in awe as he adjusted him on his chest, sliding his finger under George's small fangs.
"Its cute." He held his small maw open.

George growled before lightly biting down on dreams finger.

"OW-" Dream pulled his finger out of George's mouth, shaking his hand.
"That hurt!" He frowned.

"I told you I'd hurt you." George grumbled before turning himself onto his side, looking over at the tv.

Dream grumbled before kissing George's shoulder.
"Your lucky I love you."

"I'm right fucking here you know." Sapnap mumbled, crossing his arms.
"Ihate this." He frowned..third wheeling.

The three continued watching there movie- until Sapnap passed out midway's throughout the movie.

.; movie ended/ Dream & George POV :.

"Georgeeeee." Dream whined, trying to get George's attention- he was also fast asleep on his chest.. great.

"Mmm.. what..." George yawned, laying on Dreams chest... rubbing his eyes softly.
"I was comfy.." he frowned, wanting to sleep some more.

"You wanna sleep in my bed while I set up the cat couch thingy?." Dream carefully pet the top of George's head, curling his fingers around a few strands, being mindful of his ears.

"I don't wanna get up..." George grumbled tucking his head into the blanket..
"Lazy.."

"I'll carry you." Dream slowly sat up, adjusting George in his arms.
"Cmon."

"Noooo..."George whined as Dream picked him up, holding him in a bridal style way.
"I was comfy."

"Oh well." Dream hummed, walking over towards the stairs.
"You will be more comfy in my bed."

"Fine."

George just whined when he flopped on the bed, groaning a bit.
"That hurt.." he glanced over at Dream.

"Yes yes, I'm sorry Cat boy." Dream pat George on the bed, walking over to the big box.
"I didn't mean to drop you."

"Fuck you." George grumbled, rubbing his eyes, looking over at the blonde with an annoyed look.

"If you insist~" Dream glanced over his shoulder, smirking over to George.

George's face burned red before turning away from Dream.
"Yeah- no." He muttered, tucking his face into the bed.
"Your sleeping on the couch."

"Bruh- this is my house.." Dream looked at George unimpressed.. his smirk fading.

"Yeah.. and this is my bed now." George tucked his tail between his legs, hugging his tail while curling into a ball.
"You said I could sleep in your room.. you basically gave me permission to steal your room." He fluffed his tail a bit, glancing over at Dream.
"Which means my bed."

"Fair enough.." Dream sighed turning over to the big box.
"Time to work on this.. thing."he kicked the box.

Dream spent a solid 2 hours just trying to figure out how to put this thing together.. the things he does for George... he is determined to finish it.

"Ow! Fuck!" Dream hit his finger with a small hammer.
"Fuck- that hurt." He whispered to himself, grasping his thumb.

George's ears perked up as he heard Dream cuss and a little thud.
"Dream...?" He mumbled, turning around to face Dream.

Dream was too focus building to even hear George say his name.

George carefully slid his tail around dreams neck, rubbing the tip of his tail on his cheek, getting his attention.

Dream glanced back at the smaller on the bed.
"Yes..? I'm sorry I haven't completed it yet." He awkwardly laughed before looking back at the half built couch.

"It's fine.. just finish it tomorrow." George yawned, rubbing his cheek.
"Just come and cuddle." He mumbled, rubbing his tail on dreams cheek.

"I can't, I need to finish this." Dream moved George's tail away, focusing on the couch.

George pinned his ears down, looking at Dream with a soft gaze.
"Please?" He tucked himself into the couch, looking over at Dream.

Dream just continued building, trying to get it done as fast as he could.

George just pawed dreams backs, making a purr noise trying to get his attention...
"I want attention.."

Dream just focused on working, trying to block out George's neediness.

"Dream.." George frowned, still trying to get hit attention.
"Why are you ignoring me.." he tilted his head to the side, his tail drooping down.

"I wanna get this build done." Dream felt determined too finish this couch- cause he will probably forget about it the next day- and he doesn't want to leave it half built.

George's ears pinned down as he removed his hands, frowning even more... he just wanted dreams attention..

He sighed before sitting up on the bed- he should probably let Dream do his thing.

"I'll go wait in my room while you finish." George mumbled before carefully crawling off the bed, landing on his toe beans.
"I'll let you work in piece without me annoying you."

"Mk." Dream was too focus reading the Manual to realize what George fully said.
"There's sushi in the fridge if your hungry.." He muffled, holding a screw in his mouth.

George's frown grew as his tail drooped to the floor.
"Okay.." he made his way too the door.. I guess Dream did want me to go..

.: George POV :.

George sadly walked out of dreams room, closing the door behind him, his tail tucked behind his legs.

"Was I annoying him?" George looked down at his nail like claws.. was kneading his back the problem? Does he not like my claws..?

I did ruin his chair though.. so probably.

George frowned again before looking up and seeing the bathroom down the hall.

Maybe I can trim my nails-? I can be less annoying then!

George walked into the bathroom and scavenged for a pair of nail clippers, pulling them out of one of the drawers near the sink.

He clipped each of his nails to the point they were dull... he didn't want to scratch or to annoy anyone.. especially Dream.

George's ears pinned down when he saw his nails... he regretted doing it but he needed too.. he was going to miss kneading things.

George sighed when he was about to clip his last nail- but as he was about to, he clipped the tip of his finger and his nail along with it.
"Ow!" He dropped the nail clippers in the sink, a few drops of blood dripping into the sink.

He winced a bit before grasping his finger.

"Ow.." George looked at his finger, seeing the tip of it cut.
"My finger..." his ears pinned down, making him whimper ever so slightly.

Why must all bad things happened to me... just why?? Why me?

I just want to be happy..

.: Dream POV :. An hour later.

"And... Done!" Dream gasped, finally finishing the scratching coach.
"George! I did-... it..?" He turned around and saw George was gone.

"Georgie..?" Dream looked around the room- it was basically untouched... where did he go?

Dream stood up, rubbing the back of his head- he didn't know where George went.. it made him confused.

"He must have gone to the bathroom or something." Dream shrugged before walking out of the bedroom in look for the brunette.

He glanced around the hallway before looking over at the bathroom... the door was half open... is someone in there.

"Georgie..?" Dream walked over too the bathroom- carefully sliding the bathroom door , his attention soon turning too the sink.

He noticed a pair of nail clippers and a few drops of blood..

"What the fuck...?." Dream looked at the nail clippings near the sink.
"Fucking Sapnap." He thought Sapnap clipped his nails again in the sink... he fucking does this every week.

He rolled his eyes before making his way towards George's room.. he must be hiding out in his room again, weirdo.

"Oh Georgie~ where are.... You..?" Dream cut himself off when he heard faint whimpering..

Was that George..?

"George..?" He carefully opened the door, peaking his head inside.

George was trying to knead the blanket- but it seemed like he couldn't..?

Dream furrowed his brows.. why was George so upset..
"George..? Are you okay-" his attention turned to George's hands..

He had a small cut on his index finger.. and his nails were dull..

It finally clicked in dreams head..

George was the one that clipped his nails- he clipped his nails?? But why??

.: George & Dream POV :.

George frowned, trying to knead the blanket... but he couldn't... it made him feel upset.. kneading things was a way for him to cope..

"My claws.." george whimpered, not being able to grasp the blanket.

"What did you do...?" Dream walked up to george, cupping the smallers hands... speaking in a soft gentle tone.
"Why.." he looked at his dull cut nails.

George jumped as he turned his attention up, seeing Dream there, giving him a worrisome look.

"Why..." Dream repeated, shaking George's hands, trying to get George to answer him.
"Why did you get rid of your claws." He furrowed his brows, having a serious look.

George was silent for a few moments, looking down at his dull claws.
"I didn't like them.." he muttered, lying to the blonde.. he didn't want him to feel bad.

Dream furrowed his brows- he can tell when George is lying due to his facial expression.

"That's a lie, why did you clip your nails." Dream rubbed George's hands softly.
"And speak honestly or I'll keep asking."

"I don't know- I just thought.. they were annoying.." George frowned, pulling his hands away from dreams.
"And that they were annoying you.."

"Why would they annoy me???" Dream sat down next to george, patting the top of George's head, soon petting him.

"I don't know.." George's ears pinned down, slouching down onto the bed.

"Well it doesn't-" Dream soon wrapped his arms around George, pulling him down on the bed, spooning him,
"Nothing you do annoys me.. it's physically impossible for you to annoy me." He kissed George's cheek.

George had a small smile creep up his face.
"Sure..." he nuzzled into dreams chest.

"Don't do that again." Dream frowned, hugging George.
"I don't want you clipping your nails.." he rested his head between George's ears.
"Got it?"

George had a small nod.
"I just wanna sleep for a bit." He mumbled quietly, turning himself over.

Dream just looked at George in awe, why was he so upset... his nails will grow back in like a week.
"How about tomorrow we go to the mall..? Hmm? By you some clothes..?"

"I'm okay, You can go with Sapnap though, I'll stay home." George yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly.
"I don't want to go outside."

"Okay... then- we can eat sushi and binge shows all night!" Dream chuckled, fluffing his hair.

"Maybe.. for now I just want to cuddle." George yawned, relaxing into the bed.

Dream frowned and nodded.
"Goodnight Georgie.." he placed a faint kiss on George's forehead.

"Goodnight.."

Total word count: 2000

Im not very proud of this chapter- I didn't know what to write, but I have an idea of the next

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 126K 62
George doesn't have feelings for Dream. They're literally just friends... right? Warning: Includes... ahem, smut. P.S. This is meant to be a book for...
81.7K 3.3K 49
!!This story with contain mouth play and vore! If it makes you uncomfortable do not read this story! Or if you don't like vore! Dont read it either...
17.5K 403 34
Trigger Warnings || Smoking, Homophobia, Alcohol, Smut, Cutting mention || George attends a new high school because his parents say its more 'better'...
486K 16.5K 62
Karl is finding it more and more difficult to hide his feelings for his best friend, Sapnap. He's willing to risk it all for his chance at love, but...