six || txt (COMPLETED)

By yoongismalva

the complete opposite, like complementary colors. i want to paint this world between us. in which hybe's mid... More

โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* her
.ยท:ยท.โœง about
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* relationships
.ยท:ยท.โœง within txt
.ยท:ยท.โœง outside txt
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* social media
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* chapters
โ—ใƒป๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐š’๐šกใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—ใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽใƒปโ—
โ—ใƒป๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šขใƒปโ—
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* epilogue

โ—ใƒป ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ใƒปโ—

2.6K 94 87
By yoongismalva

.·:·. date .·:·.

To say Ara was nervous would be an understatement. She was dying. Yeonjun had only said they'd be going out on a date, but he didn't say where. And he had Huening Kai bring her clothes so she could change into them before their first date.

Wow, first date. It sounded so good, and she loved the way her heart would melt at the mere thought of it.

Still, she was a nerve wreck. She had brushed her teeth three times now, and she was sure she and mint were one. She'd put on the ripped jeans and crop top with a translucid blouse on top, and her comfort socks. 

Ara made sure to put on deodorant, she didn't want her nerves ending up in them smelling like rotten onion because she had forgotten about self cleanliness because of her feelings playing her.

She still was looking forward to it, though. She wanted to hold hands and to walk around with him, to kiss him (if he wanted her to), and to hug him tight. There was nothing more Ara loved than hugging her members. And to think that now she was about to go on a date with one of them only made it ten times more special.

Of course, she had done her hair a thousand times already and had a breakdown, so now she was sitting on the floor, Taehyun sitting on the toilet and brushing her hair before getting to work on braiding it.

"I'm nervous, Tae", she mumbled, nibbling on her lip.

"I can tell", he smacked her hand and she looked up at him with a puzzled expression. "Don't bite your lips, they will dry and he won't want to kiss you"

"You think so?", her eyes were now round with wonder. Taehyun sighed.

"Just don't do it anymore", he then placed her head so he could start working on her braids. "I'm pretty sure he'd kiss you even if you had sandpaper instead of lips".

"That wouldn't be nice".

"That's how much he likes you", he countered and then they both fell silent. Taehyun working on the perfect braid, and Ara over thinking about, well, everything.

She liked to think it was a talent of hers. Overthink. She would sometimes come up with so many scenarios in her head, she was sure she could write a ten-volume saga of books and still have ideas pending.

"Okay, you're ready", he sounded so proud of himself. Ara got up from the floor, patting her bum because she'd been on it way too long, and when she looked at herself, she was mesmerized.

"I'm gonna have you style my hair from now on", she turned around and hugged Taehyun.

"Don't count on it", he giggled and she rolled her eyes with a small smile. "Now go and steal that heart", he patted her bum and she giggled, taking her small purse and walking out of the changing room.

And there he was: Yeonjun. In all his beauty, waiting for her. It almost felt like a movie, a slow-motion scene in which the male lead turns his head to look at the female lead, the music low in the background, but a melody that would be stuck to the viewer's mind nonetheless.

He would become breathless, looking at the female lead walking shyly towards him with a small smile on her face and little doe eyes, waiting for his approval. Her heart would be thumping loudly, so loud indeed the music would be now replaced with thumping sounds in the background.

But none of that happened.

She tripped. Of course she would trip because she hadn't tied her laces. Don't blame her, she was super excited because of her incoming date.

And no, it wasn't Yeonjun who caught her, she literally fell on top of Taehyun, who wasn't paying attention either, and they both ended up on the floor. The oldest had wide eyes and was biting his lip with a smile tugging on them, his brows furrowed. Ara was no different, her cheeks a deep hue of pink, and a small, shy smile creeping on her face.

"I didn't think I would have you falling for me this easy", Yeonjun helped her up and she hid her face on his chest, the boy giggling and hugging her softly. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah", was the only thing she could say.

So Yeonjun smiled widely, intertwined their fingers, and walked her towards the bus station. She pursed her lips at the evening breeze, Yeonjun picking up on her scrunched up nose, and he took a sweater of his from his backpack, handing it to her.

"I don't–"

"You will need it", he mumbled. She then nodded and put it on, Yeonjun's chest puffing out at the mere idea of having her stealing his hoodies from now on.

They hopped on the bus, Ara asking incessantly about their destination, but he would not give any details off.

Then, they had arrived and Ara's brow was shot up. She had a strange look in her eyes, because this was not what she had expected.

"Huh, you sure we're in the right place?", she looked towards him and by the look in his eyes and the little smile playing on his lips, she realized that they were definitely right.

"C'mon", he took her hand and started walking. The place was deserted, completely empty. She realized she had ben biting her lip and then tried to relax.

It's not that she didn't trust him, but why were there here? Walking in an empty street and turning on a corner.

They arrived.

"You didn't!", she gasped and Yeonjun just intertwined their fingers again and led her inside the bookstore.

"Most of them are used, but they are completely purchasable. So I decided to bring you here and then drink some coffee on the café that's on the second floor", he scratched his neck.

"This is perfect", she mumbled and pecked his cheek softly. "Thank you", she smiled. He did too, and they spent some time chatting and looking for books they could buy.

Yeonjun picked some, a poetry one and a fantasy one. Ara picked a thriller, another poetry one and a romance one.

After they purchased them, they sat at the balcony of the second floor café, and sipped on their coffees.

"This was the best date ever", she smiled and let him hold her closer.

"Are you saying so because it was, or because you don't want to hurt my feelings? If you didn't like it I can totally take it. I–"

She took his cheeks on her hands, the coffee aroma dancing in between them, and she placed a small peck on his lips. But just as she was about to separate their faces, Yeonjun snaked his hands around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest and deepening the kiss.

Ara's heart was thumping loudly and it skipped a beat when Yeonjun smiled into the kiss. He pecked her lips a little after their lips parted, and he smiled.

"What?", she asked after a while of him looking at her with a knowing look.

"You're definitely whipped for me", he giggled and she smacked his chest lightly.

But she didn't deny it, because it was true. She was completely whipped.

Incorrect quotes.

Beomgyu: I never got along this well with anybody, you moron!

Ara: That goes double for me, stupid!

•••

Soobin : In your opinion, what's the height of stupidity?

Ara: *turning to Kai* How tall are you?

•••

Taehyun: Somebody care to explain why we have 6 dogs in our apartment?

Kai: They're golden retrievers, Tae. They retrieve gold. I did this for us.

•••

Yeonjun: So, uh... I heard you like bad boys.

Ara: Not really.

Yeonjun: Oh, thank god.

•••

Soobin: put on a coat, it's cold outside

Beomgyu: coats are an illusion and so is death

•••

Taehyun: A fistfight can be romantic.

•••

Ara: What are you? Five??

Soobin: Yeah five feet taller than you.

Ara:

Soobin:

Ara:

Soobin: Please don't kill me.

•••

Beomgyu: We don't download films illegally because we're honest and hardworking people.

Ara: Yeah!

Ara: And also we don't know how.

•••

Yeonjun: Baby, I have a joke for you

Ara [groaning]: Fine I am listening

Yeonjun: What do you call a cow playing guitar?

Ara: I don't know

Yeonjun: A moo-sician

Ara:

Ara: You're lucky that we're dating.

•••

Kai: If the opposite of "pro" is "con"

Ara: And the opposite of progress is congress

Kai: Then the opposite of constitution-

Soobin: Let me stop you right there.

I've been missing this fanfic so here you got a longer chapter :)

Pls comment and vote, it makes me want to write more!

Love u all <3

-baobab.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77 18 7
"Don't leave, please." "I'll come back. Will you wait for me?" "I will, for as long as it takes." . . A TXT 6th member fanfiction. In an industry wh...
15.1K 618 31
"choi beomgyu give me my cat back!" โœฎ โžœ social media / twitter au โžœ beomgyu & taehyun | txt โžœ secondary couple - yeonbin โžœ written on 22 march 2023 ...
18.1K 297 26
Hello! This is a Tomorrow x Together Littlespace book! I've seen a lack of these types of stories on here, so I feel that I shall write one myself!
3.9K 174 49
THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have a mother!" ยปยป---->โ™ก<----ยซยซ โ€ขA story of f...