Heir To The Mafia (Milo's Nov...

By Lblackwell123

Book 3 of the Wolfe Series - you don't have to read the first book but it's highly encouraged to read the sec... More

Disclaimer
Characters
01. Isabelle
02. White Looks Good On You
04. Wrong Door
05. The Wedding
06. Do You Trust Me? 🔥
07. Wife 🔥
08. Don't Touch Me
09. Let Me Hold You 🔥
10. The Unexpected
11. The Funeral
12. No One Loves Me
13. Family
14. Pain
15. I Love You 🔥
16. New 🔥
17. Epilogue

03. Are You Prepared To Get Burned?

8.3K 338 248
By Lblackwell123

Isabelle

"Oh my goodness this is so exciting!" My mother exclaims as she ruffles through my closet to try to find something for me to wear tonight.

"More like frightening." I mumble under my breath but she must've heard me because she threw a hair brush at me.

"Stop being so difficult Isabelle. This is a good idea. You guys are to be married very soon and it's smart to start making appearances together. Milo is a very smart and charming man." My mother gushes at me with a bug smile on her face.

Barf.

I don't know what tonight will hold but what I know for sure is that Milo will not think twice to kill me in the alleyway if I mouth off.

Which I tend to do a lot.

I'm still very young. I don't want to get married right now. Especially to someone who doesn't and will never love me. That's not the life I want to live. But it's the life I was born into. And I can't change that no matter how bad I want to have a normal life.

I want to go to college, but my parents think that's preposterous saying how 'a woman in this life does not need an education. They just need to be married off to continue the bloodline.'

Yeah...my parents are assholes.

And it's sucks considering I'm their only child which means I'm their only top priority.

"I think this one is lovely." My mother says showing me a dark green gown with a slit on the right side. The tops of the dress dips down into a low V that will definitely show my cleavage. It is a very pretty dress I will not lie. I just don't want to fucking go out. Especially with Milo.

"It is." I say with a tight smile.

My mother then spends the next two hours getting me ready for this conference that I will be attending with Milo. I'm kind of shitting bricks here. I don't know what to expect. It's now 8:30pm and I'm fully dressed with my makeup and hair complete. There's a loud knock on the front door and my mother squeals clapping her hands.

"That must be him! Oh I'm so excited!"

That makes one of us.

She then runs out of my room and down stares to open the front door.

I hear muffled voices and I sigh looking at myself in the mirror. I do look good. Really good. My mother curled my hair and pinned some pieces up leaving the rest down. My makeup is natural with a slight smokey eye and nude lip. I turn to my bed to put on my black strapped heels.

Going back to my mirror to look at the finally completed look, I yelp and quickly turn around when I see Milo leaning against my door frame.

He's wearing an all black suit without the jacket and the first two buttons of his shirt is undone. His dark hair a slicked back and his beard is cleanly trimmed.

He looks terrible.

That's a lie he looks fucking irresistible.

"You clean up nice." I say with a fake smile before turning back around to face my mirror. I can see him still leaning against the door frame and I apply another coat of nude lipgloss.

He chuckles and starts walking up to me. "As do you, Isabelle."

The way he said my name caused me to slam my legs shut tightly. I hate the way he makes me feel. How just a simple word out of his mouth can make me weak. Make me submit to him.

"You said 9pm." I check my phone seeing that it's not 9pm yet. "Either you got her early on purpose or you're really shitty with time."

Milo stops right behind me and places his hands on my hips. I ignore the burning sensation that his hands bring to me. I continue on fixing small bits and pieces until I'm satisfied with my appearance.

"What do you think?" I smile and run my hands down my body. I don't know why I asked him, but a small part of me wants him to like what I'm wearing. To like how my body looks in this dress.

Male validation gets me hard what can I say?

Milo looks at me through the mirror before he oh so slowly starts bringing his hands up to the side of my breasts. My throat closes and my hands become clammy when I feel him take another step closer to me so that he is pressed against me. Milo then brings his hands back down to my hips and grips them tightly before pulling me flush against him.

I can feel all of him right now.

"I think I'm going to have to kill some people tonight for just staring at you." He whispers in my ear before leaving a kiss under my jaw.

Oh sweet baby Jesus.

"You're terrible." I breathe out before stepping to the side and then farther away from him.

"I am the devil, tesoro." He says with a smirk on his face. "Are you prepared to get burned?"

I'm already on fucking fire by just his intense stare.

I gulp and shake my head before starting to walk out of my room with Milo right behind me.

"Let's just get this over with." I say.

"Let's."

~~~

We enter the ballroom to see everyone wearing fancy ass clothes with champagne glasses in their hands. The whole open space is decorated with black and gold accents and the singer on stage is signing something in French.

Milo pulls me away when I stopped to gawk at everything. I couldn't help it, I've only ever been to the peace ball which was last year when I first met the devil himself.

"Try to keep up, yes?" Milo whispers in my ear and I look up at him with a nod. He looks at me for a few moments before he straightens out and starts pulling me away again.

We spend the next forty minutes talking to random that I have no idea who they are. Milo has not acknowledged me once since we've been here and I am bored out of my mind but there's no way that I'll let him know that. He might threaten to kill me or something. In plus my feet are killing me. I hate wearing heels. They're unnecessary and dangerous to the uncoordinated. Which was me.

"Champagne?" A waiter comes up to me with a smile. He looks to be my age or a few years older. I take the glass from his tray and give him a kind smile.

"Thank you." I take a sip of the sparkling drink and hum at it's deliciousness.

"Of course." The waiter says with a wink.

I feel an arm wrap around my waist and then I'm being pulled into someone's side.

"Go get me a scotch, boy." I hear the dark and rough voice of Milo behind me. The waiters eyes go wide and he quickly nods before scurrying off.

I feel hot breath at my ear and the hand on my waist tightens.

"Do I need to kill him for flirting with you, tesoro?"

My body stiffens and the glass in my hand shakes slightly.

"There is no need for that." I whisper. "He was just being friendly."

"Hm." He nods before taking the champagne out of my hand.

"Hey!"

"You are far too young to be drinking." He says point blank. I roll my eyes and turn to face him.

"You do realize that we're in Italy right? The legal age to drink here is eighteen so..." I snatch the glass right back and chug the entire thing down. I purposely moan and push the glass into his chest, forcing him to grab it. His brown eyes now darker than midnight and his chest and moving up and down in big huffs.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go dance. With or without you." I turn around and start walking towards everyone else who's dancing.

I feel a hand grab my elbow and pull my hand into a hard chest.

"The only person you will be dancing with is me and me only. Got it?" He spits out the last sentence like venom and the heat in my stomach intensifies.

"Got it." I breath out before grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the dancing crowd.

I place a hand on his shoulder while the other one is holding his hand. His other hand snacks around my waist and pulls me flush against him. Even with my five inch heels he's still a good six inches than me. Without heels I'm 5'4, so I'm going to assume he's 6'3 maybe even taller.

"Do you know how to dance Mr. Wolfe?" I question with my head tilted up to face him.

He looks down at me and with smirk on his face. "Are we not dancing now, Miss. Garcia?"

I roll my eyes and try to hold back my smile. "This is swaying. I mean do you know how to bust a move? You know, hip hop? Break dancing? The robot?" I laugh at the last one which causes a small sound to fall from his lips.

Was that a chuckle?

"I almost forgot just how young you are." He says looking around the area surrounding us.

"Well, just think of me as someone you keep around to keep you young." I smile up at him. "You know, because you're old and all."

I'm then spun around and brought back into his hard chest. My back pressed against him.

"I can assure you, tesoro." He leans down to whisper in my ear. His hands falling down to my hips and pulling my back against him. "I am not old and I will prove that to you on our wedding night."

Okay, now my entire body is like a fucking inferno.

*****
Writing Milo like this feels so illegal😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 66.2K 34
[18+] smut warning Isabella Suárez When her father passes A 21 year old mafia princess, still new to this lifestyle, is set to marry her worst enemy...
363K 6.7K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
606K 8.8K 23
[18+ WARNING] Agegap Smut included DESCRIPTION ----------------------------- Selena Rodriguez 18 year old teen, enjoying her dance life. Suddenly ev...
12.8M 339K 64
After losing her both parents Venessa Clay is left alone on her own. Despite her parents death Venessa learned to be happy and content with her norma...