Mha Phantom Troupe Deku

بواسطة krlAlter

Izuku Yagi born in the world with once a loving family until the age of four everyone he knew abandoned him... المزيد

Beginnings
Realizations
Meetings
Training
League of Villains
Truths
Eri
Not A chapter
Discoveries
Payback
Shiki
Unexpected
Reunion
Phantom Troupe Deku- Scarlet Eyes
Newcomer
Update
Separate Ways
update

.

1.9K 46 12
بواسطة krlAlter

Both Izuku and Shiki are now away from the shopping district far from Izumi. Izuku released his aura unknowingly while still thinking about his unexpected meeting with his "Sister". As Izuku didn't know what to think in his head shiki noticed his aura swift change.

Shiki:(thoughts) He's able to use aura? So wait does that mean....

Izuku calms down turning off his aura and noticed Shiki staring at him. Izuku with his usual persona even if he killed he still has concern for certain people unless you're the enemy.

Izuku:(concern) Is there something wrong Shiki?

Shiki: You wouldn't happen to be quirkless are you?

Izuku was surprised until he realized his aura was active when he's in deep thought. Izuku then looks at her eyes seeing something he couldn't tell.

Shiki: You can also use aura too huh?

Izuku:What do you know about aura?

Izuku was on guard until Shiki looked down slowly using her nen aura with a beautiful white. Izuku can sense she's no threat when she looked at him in the eyes that were beautiful purple.

Shiki: I'm also quirkless like you I can use nen...

Izuku was amazed seeing her aura like that unlike the rest of the phantom troupe her's is more different.

Izuku:Your also quirkless too?

Shiki nods to him while he was captive with her stunning aura.
He shook his head to get out of the clouds.

Izuku:(amazed) Wow I never would've known.

Shiki: It's kinda rare to see another quirkless person these days it's hard to believe that they're 20% left.

Izuku:(sadly) Yeah... But I'm glad I got to meet you see that were not the last one's around.

Shiki somewhat smile a bit before turning red slightly upon seeing his face.

Shiki: So anyway it's getting late I think you might want to go home or something like that...

For some reason izuku didn't want her to leave but understand he needed to get back to the hideout.

Izuku: Yeah...  Hey shiki how about we meet up at the cafe that just open up in town tomorrow or something?

Shiki:(red) ummm sure I guess I don't have anything planned yet. I suppose we can meet up tomorrow.

Izuku: That's great then I see you tomorrow Shiki!!

Izuku smile sincerely at her before waving goodbye with the bag of groceries in his hand leaving each others company.

Shiki/Izuku:(thoughts) Tomorrow....

-----

Nobunaga was taking his time in the cafe enjoying  his drink taking every moment. While enjoying his drink a waitress girl with auburn hair walked up to him.

Mimi: How's the drink Sir?

Nobunaga: It's delicious thanks kid.

Nobunaga usually goes to this cafe since it open liking the taste of coffee in the afternoon seeing the day slowly coming to an end. Mimi was his usual waitress that always serves him when he enters time to time.

Mimi: Oh you do want a refill?

Nobunaga: Yes please.

Ever since nobunaga came to this establishment this girl would always greet him with a kind smile.

Mimi: Would there be anything else Sir?

Nobunaga: No thanks. Here's your tip kid have a good day.

Mimi:(bows) You too Please come again.

Nobunaga walks away from the café before it closes for today leaving Mimi. After work was done her smile Disappears from her face still no word on Izuku she tried for these past weeks but couldn't find anything.

Mimi:(sighs) Still nothing....

She arrives to her home entering to she her mother and father sitting on the couch.

Masaru: Mimi how's work?

Mimi: It's been busy nothing more really. So have they found anything on Izuku?

Mitsuki shook her head with sadness expressing on her face.

Mimi: I see... I gonna go to bed I still have work tomorrow so.

Masaru:(smile) We understand sweetie get some rest ok?

Mimi: ok dad. Night mom.

Mitsuki:(smile) Night sweetie.

Mimi left for her room to see her brother.

Mimi:(Hostile) What do you want Katsuki?

Bakugo: I just wanted to talk to you sis.

Mimi glares at him with angry look in her eyes she hadn't forgiven him for the things he has done. She walked past him to her room.

Mimi: There's nothing to talk about just stay the hell away from me and I'm not your sister.

She closed the door on his face leaving bakugo with his thoughts.

Bakugo:(thoughts) I screwed up.
----

Eri was carried looking around the hideout with her honorary aunt and uncle seeing the rest of the Phantom Troupe. She notices how different there are how resilient and calm.

Phinks: It's seems that little princess is awake now.

Franklin: She still recovering but we wanted her to meet you all so she can be comfortable with everyone here.

Shizuku: But do you think it'd wise for her to leave her bed?

Pakunoda: She'll be fine I know she's stronger than she looks.

Chrollo was in the back silent reading his book seeing pakunoda carrying the child in her arms he's aware of the girl but didn't say anything.

Machi: How are you feeling kid?

Eri:(hesitant) ummm...

Machi: it's fine you don't have to say anything. We're all glad your more better now okay there's no need to be afraid.

Eri: Okay...

Uvogin:(Laughing loudly) You guys are getting soft.

Eri got scared when he laughed so loud making her hold on to pakunoda shaking making Uvogin stop his Laughing seeing he scared her.

Pakunoda and Franklin gave him a death glare as Uvo realize his mistake.

Uvogin:(softly) Oh um sorry kid I didn't mean to scare you like that. Sorry.

Eri stop shaking and look at him seeing his face full of gentleness and guilt.

Phinks: Damn she must been through hell.

Shizuku: poor thing.

Pakunoda: Uvogin please tried not to be so loud when she's around.

Uvogin: Again sorry.

Eri: U-u-vo?

Uvogin:(smile) Yeah kid my name's Uvogin but you can called me Uvo little squirt.

Eri: Okay uncle Uvo.

This made Uvo heart squeeze making his face looked like that Izuku would have naturally done.

Phinks: hahahahaha your face!!

Machi watched as she gave a very small smile.

Feitan: Normally I wouldn't care about certain things I admit that's was funny as hell.

Eri was slowly getting use to the phantom troupe feeling peaceful with these people. As Uvogin face was still the same as nobunaga enters.

Nobunaga: I'm back. I- pfffttt hahahahah!!!

Nobunaga sees Uvogin's face making him fall laughing. Uvogin snaps out of it before smile sheepishly. Izuku walks in with the bags from his trip seeing nobunaga on the floor Laughing and seeing Uvogin made him chuckles.

Eri spots izuku as he walked in she smiles very brightly.

Eri:(smile) Papa!!!

Izuku eyes widen as everyone turn to see Izuku with bags of groceries. Everyone looked surprised as well seeing Eri smile so bright.

Feitan: Damn it I'm blind again.

Note: I officially don't have chapter name for this one but I hope you enjoy this.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

57.3K 792 19
After being diagnosed as Quirkless, Izuku had been neglected by his mother & 'father' & bullied by his 'sister ' along with the Bakugo Twins. Until o...
260K 3.7K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
50.9K 621 20
A young boy names izuku yagi lived horrible life for 4 years, when he was diagnosed quirkless and without an aura he was treated horribly by his fami...
472K 8.9K 64
Izuku Jackson formerly known as Izuku Yagi was a happy child until to the age of 4 were every child develops a quirk but not him he was diagnosed qui...