Alone Together [N. Romanoff ×...

Door -nxtslady

Enemies to Lovers The one and only Natasha Romanoff is your ex-childhood best friend, with whom you had a pac... Meer

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

3.8K 156 37
Door -nxtslady

"Twenty-five days more to go" You groaned as you walk upstairs to the one and only bedroom of a two-storey-house. Not even a guest room?. You questioned in your thoughts, as you knock.

"Knock, knock" You made a cute little sound.

"Whose there?" Natasha asked, which made you smile.

"Pizza" You answered.

"Pizza who?" She asked back.

Wait is she playing along or what?
"Pizza Bean" You stood outside.

"Like Mr. Bean?" This time the door was being opened by the redhead who rolled its eyes when she saw you.
She looks at you up and down and scrunched her eye brows. "Where's the pizza?" She questioned.

"I don't have any" You shrugged.

"Whatever, just come in, and lock the door" She walks away and sat down by the window and got back to reading her book.

You shut the door behind you as you made your way in. You flop down on the bed, facing down. You checked your phone and it reads eight-twelve, it's to early to sleep.

You lazily stand up to find any signal around the room.
"What are you doing?" Natasha asked.

"Looking for a signal" You replied, a bit slowly.

You walked more closer to her, to the point where you sat next to her.
"There is it" You smiled, and started dialing a number.

After that you put your phone away, as you peeked to what she was reading.

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.

You smirked as she eyed you, curios about the face you were making. "What?" She asked.

"Dumbledore is gonna die" You answered.

"In this book?" She asked eyes going wide.

You shook your head. "No, and I'm not telling you when" You got up again and went over to her dresser, looking for something comfy to wear.

You stripped down your upper clothes and Natasha couldn't help but to stare at you. Her eyes then darted to the bruises that was on your lower back.

It's getting worse, your bruises was now purple — ish, and the pain is getting unbearable. Natasha then left the room without you noticing it, but the time you turn around to face her, she was already holding an ibuprofen and a glass of water.

She hands it to you without saying anything and even her face was emotionless, it's like she's covering her concern.

But either way, you still drank it.

You laid next to her, placing a pillow in between the both of you, so you wouldn't end up hugging each other.

"Face the other way" she demands, making you roll your eyes.

You faced the other way, with a huff, while Natasha faced her side.

Minutes in, and you're still awake. You decided to turn around to face her way, as her back on you. You hugged the pillow since you got used to doing so.

Why do you hate me so much. You thought while staring at her.

"Y/N, answer me" Fury demands as you sat quietly on a cold metal cell.

"I don't know" You answered. "I just pulled the trigger and that's it. I don't know why I did it"

"That's bullshit!" He hissed. "You can't just shot a guy without knowing why"

You glared at him. "Well, I don't. . . Even if you let that witch read my mind, you still can't get anything, 'cause in the first place, all I knew was I pulled the trigger and then there" You finished.

Natasha was now looking at you while you're in your own head space. She studied your face closely, and to her, your eyes was bit familiar. She never did stared at you like she is now. Right now, she could see every corner of your face, she could see a familiar face. How didn't she noticed this before.

She smiled.

But then, you blinked so, she closed her eyes, pretending to be aslesp.

You looked at her, a bit confused as to why she is now facing you, when minutes ago, she was facing the other way.

You shook your head, and quietly stood up, then leave her room.

The memory was bothering you that's why you needed to get some air, and even if it's been six years since that happened, it still feels like it just happened yesterday. Weird but you couldn't remember a part of it, something is missing.

And thinking back to what Fury said, he was right, you wouldn't kill anyone without a reason. So, Y/N, what was the reason?

Meanwhile in the bedroom where Natasha was turning back and forth, already annoyed by you that you couldn't even sleep.

She can't even stay put on a damn bed. She thought as she screamed on the pillow.

There was a noise coming from downstairs, making Natasha jump, as she swiftly grab the gun under her pillow.

She slowly made her way, one step after the other, toe by toe on the stairs, with both of her hand placed on the gun.

She breathes in and out, as she approach the kitchen only to see that it was just a squierrel, searching for food on the trash can. But how did it get there, unless the door was open.

"Y/N?" She called out for your name but she got nothing.

The back door was hanging open, as the cold wind make it's way in.

She have a bad feeling about it but she still made her way near the door, it all seems normal, maybe it was just nothing.

She stayed there for a while, looking outside if you were there or not. She made another eye roll, when she saw you sitting on top of the hill next to Bamer.

She turned around. . .

But this time she wasn't ready, this time she was caught off guard. I mean Black Widow? Caught off guard?. Well, yes. Only this time though.

"Hi" The anonymous person greeted as she smashed Natasha's head on the table, completely knocking her out.

In your side of view, you were at peace, as you watch the moon shines along with the stars.
"Why is it called stars?" You questioned, as it pops in your head.

You look to your side where Bamer was sitting but is was now empty.
"Bamer?" You called out. "Where are you buddy?"

You turn around and you freeze as you saw some stranger leaving the back door of the house. Your thoughts was now running wildly, as you swiftly ran back to the house.

You didn't bother to go in, as you followed the anonymous person, but then it quickly disappeared to thin air. You furrowed your eye brows as your ehes searched for the surroundings, and then.

"Natasha" You mumbled and ran back to the house.

You closed the door behind you, quietly, just incase anyone was still in there, you pick out a butcher knife from one of the cupbaords, as you kept your eyes sharp.

The house was dark since it was night time, and the lights was all off.

. . .

After searching for every room, you called out for her name, but she didn't respond.
"Natasha, this isn't funny" You clenched your jaw. "Where are you?" You were getting worried sick as you've been doing this for the past thirty minutes.

You heard something barking, and it was the dog. You looked for him, running down the stairs, and there he was, scratching the door of the basement.

"What is it?" You asked as he looks at the doorknob. You grab it and pushed it open, using your feet, just in case.

Your heart was pounding loud as a drum, as you breath in and out.

A minute later, you saw someone laying on the floor, and you recognized it to be the assassin. You rushed next to her, slowly turning her body to face you.

"You're okay. You're fine" You cooed as you pick her up.

『⧗』

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54.6K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...
8.9K 282 43
FIRST BOOK OF I DON'T KNOW. What happens when a kid gets kidnapped by Hydra? What happens when they experiment on them? This is the story of the Sh...
73.3K 2.8K 24
Another Love Story? AU? Kind of... Eleven years ago, Hydra created a genetically-modified embroyo, that you stole from them before it even became a b...
3.3M 86.8K 74
Few had known Natasha had a Sister. Just like her, she was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Unfortunately, Camille Romanoff has been deceased for the past f...