𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Flying? Oh how you hate that thing, it's like you're selling your body organs to someone, ew, but yes, fear of flying, one of your weaknesses, and no one knows it. . .yet.

You sat next to the redhead who was sitting on your left while on your right was the window. Didn't I just said that you have fear of flying? Then why the hell would you choose to seat next to a freaking window.

The redhead noticed that you were uncomfortable but she ignored it and goes back from reading her book. You plug in your earphones, trying to distract yourself.

It's not even moving. Y/N, pull yourself together. You thought to yourself, you ordered a water and quickly chunk it down, but then again no one noticed.

After a few more minutes the plane was starting to take off, so, the next thing you did, was to lay your head back and grab on to something.

Don't pee your pants. Your inner self was like guiding you on a quest which makes it harder to concentrate. You layed your headback, as you felt your heart kick in. Damn it, here it comes.

Time flies so fast, 'cause the next thing that you knew was you woke up to an empty space next to you, the plane was still flying of course but evryone was asleep, except the crew.

You groaned as you lazily stood up. Why do people need to pee?. You questioned as you pushe open the door of the restroom.

You turn around and you saw someone you didn't expect to see. You widened your eyes, but quickly rubbed them, to check if you were seeing things right or you just needed a new pair of eye balls.

Stay seated every body, things are gonna be a bit wild.

You splashed your face some cold water,  constantly slapping your cheeks, but still you were seeing it right, and god knows how it ended up like that.

She then smirked as she bite her lower lips. Woman.
"Hi stranger"

She then approched you, slowly. Now, my question, how can two people fit inside a restroom of a fucking airplane?

She guides you with her hand as she placed them on her naked body, roaming it uo and down on her waist.
She smahed her lips on yours, and you lift her up effortlessly, placing her on top of the sink.

Her hands where pulling you by your hair as yours lingered on her thigh, slowly moving up to her dripping entrance, you started rubbing her peanut, as she let's out soft moans that satisfied you.

"Faster" she begs, but instead of going faster, you made it even more slower, which triggered her to beg even more, desperate for a pleasure that she has been waiting for so long.

One.

Two.

Three.

Fingers in and out of her at the speed of a shooting star, her moans was as loud as they could get, probably waking some of the passengers.

She started rocking her hips same to your movements, and she was panting so hard, to the point where she was sweating as if it was ninety degrees summer, but it's actually the opposite.

"I'm gonna cum" she breathed out, her husky voice didn't go unnoticed.

"Yes baby" you help her out, as she cumms in your mouth, you swallowed it, wanting for more, but before you could do anything else.

Natasha then cupped your face and again your lips was connected to hers.

The redhead felt a weight on her shoulders, she looked to her side and she saw you chanting out her name while you were asleep.