𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

You are now back to the bedroom, while you were cleaning her face. She was in her own head space, quietly looking through the window.

You had asked her if she was okay and she just nods.
"Okay, done" You smiled, but she still didn't move.

"Are you sure you're fine?" You asked concerned.

"Can you leave. . . please" She wasn't asking, and even though you wanted to stay, she would only shout at you, so, you left.

You went downstairs and locked every door and every window, along with the curtains in each window.

You grab your phone and quickly informed to Dracula on what's been happening, but to your dumbness, you didn't told him about what happened tonight.

You ran your fingers in your hair, frantically pacing back and forth in the living room, without any intentions to sleep, afraid that if you do, someone will barge in and murder you painfully.

You put on something to watch to keep you awake, it was now around two in the morning, and about season two - episode five of
F. R. I. E. N. D. S

You already had about ten coffee's since last night and about twenty boxes of pizza's. Bamer stayed by your side, peacefully sleeping, and right about now, you wished you would just be a dog and let everything go.

You heard Natasha's whimper, making you ran up to her, in a heart beat.

"Nat?" You peeked through the door.

"I'm fine" She answered with her back on you.

Instead of walking away, you go in, and just stood there next to her bed. She must've noticed you, so she turned around to face you.

"Okay?" You asked softly, making her take a deep breath.

"Yes" She nodded a bit, as she crumpled on the bed, looking at you directly in the eye as if she wants you to hug her.

"Just say it." You added, along with a smirk. Natasha wouldn't admit it but she does want to.

"Do I have to?" She asked in a pleading way.

"Yup." You replied popping out the p.

"But it's embarrassing." Her voice was quiet, hiding her face on the pillow.

"Nat, it's just one word." You pushed her. You know she'll say it 'cause that's what she does when she got scared ever since you met her in Ohio. "C'mon, you know you want to." You teased her.

Natasha looks back at you, staring deeply in your eyes. "Stay?" Finally, the word had come out.

You smiled politely as you hop in her bed, under the covers of course. Soon later, she snuggled next to you, resting her head on your chest while her hands was wrapped around your waist.

"Now was that hard to say?" You questioned, mocking her and she only made an eye roll.

"It's embarrassing." She replied.

"But cute." You added, and she blush.

"Yeah." She whispered.

The night went off smoothly, and you smiled as you saw her in a deep slumber, her breathing was even and she was so peaceful, you slowly detached your self from her careful as to not wake her up.

"Good night, Blue." You whispered, before kissing the top of her head.

You closed the door behind you and made your way downstairs and as you reached the couch you sighed, but as soon as your skin made contact to it's soft fabrics, your body quickly collapsed, finally closing your eyes.