Facing The Past (True beauty...

By park_chris_rocky

Park min jae returns to her country to face up her problems. Having a troubled past, running away was her bes... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
CHP 1 - back to korea
CHP 2 - Saebom high
CHP 3 - Hospital
CHP 4 - Min hyuk
CHP 5 - Comeback of badboy
CHP 6 - badboy can be kind too
CHP 7 - Is it hard to face it?
CHP 8 - First day of work
CHP 9 - Fight at cafeteria
CHP 11- date arrangement
CHP 12 - unexpected events
CHP 13 - Jukyung's date
CHP 14 - study and karoke
CHP 15 - Druken hee kyung
CHP 16 - Seojun flirting with jukyung
CHP 17 - The festival
CHP 18 - Return of Lee Seo Jo
CHP 19 - Proposal
CHP 20 - Underwear
CHP 21 - Date
CHP 22 - Karaoke room
CHP - 23 The Past
CHP - 24 feelings

CHP 10 - Maths class

267 15 2
By park_chris_rocky

Min jae beamed with energy entering her school. A motorcycle came racing past her. Without realizing it min jae shouted, "yahhhh." Min jae clasped her mouth with hands-on realizing what she has done. Min jae bowed down and ran towards the motorcycle.

Min jae guessed the motorcycle was seojun and she was correct. She saw jukyung and seojun having some conversation. Then, seojun left.

Min jae fumed in anger and raced past jukyung to seojun. Min jae hit seojun's back head. "Don't you have sense? Speeding your bike like that."

Seojun cried, "yah." Seojun turned to min jae and held her hand. Min jae got her hand out of his grip.

"Don't you know you can't touch a girl without her permission?"

"Then, can a girl touch a boy without his permission?"

"Wrong things should be corrected early. " with that min jae went to the classroom.

Her class was so cheerful. She smiled and took her seat. Seojun beamed after her. He opened the door with force. All the students were startled and they took their seats. Seojun too got seated.

Min jae turned to him, "show your anger where you have to show."

Seojun scoffed and lied down. Min jae turned and laughed.

Maths period has started already. Min jae was working on her maths. Her teacher for explaining the sum.

"So who wants to try to solve the problems?" Teacher asked.

No one seemed interested. Min jae was in her world of solving problems.

"Okay. I'm a fool to ask. How about our soo soo couple to solve 1 and 2? Question 3 and 4 by our two new students, jukyung and min jae."

Min jae looked towards her teacher on mention of her name. Min jae stood up from her seat and went to solve. Min jae was already calculating the answer in her mind. She went and straight away wrote the answer.

Min jae kept her chalk down and left the board. All were amazed as well as confused.

"Min jae didn't you by heart the answer. We need steps too."

"Oh." With that min, jae wrote down the steps and left to her seat.

"I guess min jae worked with this sum already. I know that you have by heart the answer. With your record, you can't solve this sum with your brain." Min jae froze on her spot.

Min jae was just shocked by her teacher reply. She just stared at her teacher. "We can see in the next test, ma'am."

With that min jae came and sat in her place. Sujin and suho finished their sums and left to their place. Jukyung was still struggling with her sum.

Seojun laughed at her. 'Aish, this boy.' Min jae thought. The teacher called seojun to solve the sum instead of jukyung. Jukyung came happily to her seat whereas seo jun was frustrated and went to solve the problem.

Min jae watched seojun. He surely sucks at maths. He scribbled something on board. Lucky for him, the bell rang on time. So he got escaped.

Min jae plugged her earphones. She was enjoying the music and walking through the school garden. Someone came ah hit her shoulder. She turned around to shout.

"Ahh....ohh soah, jukyung, sujin....hello". Min jae spoke with a pause in between. "Yah, min jae. You said you gonna sleep and now you are here."

"I guess sleep didn't drink me up." Min jae shrugged.

"Anyway, do you wanna join our study group?" Sujin asked.

"I'm fine." Min jae made a peace sign.

"No, you are joining." Jukyung pestered.

All the girls started pestering her. So min jae was left with nothing to say except okay to their request.

The school was over. Now, min jae was lying on her bed. She was thinking about what she can have for her dinner. She was worn out after working in the cafeteria. So she had no mood to cook too.

She got a message tone. It was an unknown number.

Unknown: hi

Min jae: hi, who's this?

Unknown: how have you been?

Min jae: seo jo?

Unknown: I'm sorry. Please I miss your company.

With that min jae blocked that number. Min jae has already blocked several numbers of him. You might think that she can change her number. But she can't lose the only person who is very important to her. She just misses him. A tear rolled down her eyes.

Min jae wiped them off. She pulled a hoodie over her. She wore her hair in a bun. She wore her glass. She took some money and left for the departmental store.

The departmental store in her area was closed. So she went to her next neighbourhood. She took a cup ramen and milkshake.

Min jae started eating ramen. Someone took her ramen from her and started eating.

"HAN SEO JUN. What are you doing? It's mine." Min jae took back again after he took one scoop.

"Yeah yeah. It's yours but my stomach is grumbling."

Min jae took her card and gave him. "Buy it and 2 more ramen for me."

Seojun just raised an eyebrow.

"If you don't want, at least buy for me."

"Okay." Seojun went and brought what she ordered and for himself.

The two finished up their dinner. At last min jae brought an ice-cream and left the store.

"What are you doing here seojun?"

Seojun laughed, "I must ask that. This is my neighbourhood."

"Oh, I see."

"What are doing out in this form at late night?"

"I came out to eat ramen and my dressing is not that bad. It's not late night and just night."

"Dress warmly and cover fully." seojun said annoyed.

"Is it wrong to wear shorts outside?" Min jae questioned.

"Yes, it is. Where is your house? I will drop you."

"It's my wish on what I should wear. My house is in the next neighbourhood only."

"Oh. You are living nearby me. I will walk you. It's late at night."

"It's not that late and I can go by myself. Thank you for your company while eating." With that min jae ran to her house.

Seojun didn't follow up with her but stood there smiling at her. He was just amazed by the girl.

______________________________________

A/N

Hello everyone. I'm alive and I'm back.

Now onwards, I will try to update more often. Just wait for it.

Do you like how the story is going on?

Comment and vote on the chapter and support min jae.

Here I'm gonna introduce a web drama. It's my most awaited debut as an actor. This drama is an ongoing one. Support the web drama and give a like to them. It's gonna have 8 episodes and 6 are out. It's just 10 mins episodes. The main actor is the one who I was waiting for. He has nailed his debut as an actor. He is an amazing person. He is just funny as well as so handsome. The drama has a great plot. Go and watch it. If you guys don't, your are wasting time without seeing this amazing person.

If you guys, have time go and see the person who made me comment this much about him?

It's the teaser of the webdrama. Support it.

Don't forget to Support min jae.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.8K 99
[ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ] "love is a lie" "love is illusion." "i hate you..." WILL SEOKJIN BE ABLE TO HEAL AFTER BEING DESTROYED AND PLAYED? . . . *I'LL NOT TEL...
432K 14.2K 49
The story of a stubborn girl who was so desperately in love with her best friend, but has to watch him fall in love with someone else. A book of misu...
313K 8.7K 40
. 𔘓 𝅄ׄ ׂ ׅ ー ꒰ 🖇️ ꒱ ! ⤷ : 諸〃𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀 . 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 . 𝗰𝗼𝗺 📌 ៸៸ ... 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝖺...
286K 11.4K 43
𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 He's my best friend so I shouldn't feel this way about him. But I can't help it, I can't control my feelings... ...