I said stop overthinking // J...

由 Jazdef

Stuck between two men, Taeyi decides to take time away to make a decision that will be best for her heart and... 更多

Clouds
Wine
Cold
Teaching
Boundaries
Dilemma
My time
A dream *****
Again*****
Demonstration
Bubbles *****
Departure
Belonging
Exhausted
Delusion
Clarity
Award
Encounter
Nail biting
Trip
Coffee
Sneaking out
I'm crazy
Begging
So corny
Sacrifice
Hiding
Begging
Let's go - END

7th Heaven *****

71 5 4
由 Jazdef

"Before you start, do you mind if I get dressed?"

"Yes I do actually." I scoff but when I see his lustful stare as he steps forward, I think I understand the reason for his visit.

"Jungkook." I say stepping back giggling in embarrassment of what I am imagining. I mean he looks very attractive right now and I am weak.

"Yes." He answers seriously.

"What... what are you doing?" I ask, now stopped putting my hands forward.

He grabs my wrists and pulls me against his tight body, making my towel loosen.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispers, leaning to my ear. Oh god. I feel goosebumps travelling from my ear to my core and throb.

"I... I don't know."

"Stop overthinking. You want me. I can tell."

"I shouldn't. Last night, we shouldn't have..." He smiles as I am not denying that I want him.

"I said stop overthinking. You know I make you feel good, don't you? How did you feel last night? And if you say 'nice', I'll leave."

Do I want him to leave? I know I said we shouldn't but he's absolutely irresistible to me. And what if... no he's right I need to stop overthinking. He's not asking me to marry him. This is just a bit of fun.

"I felt... indecently amazing."

Satisfied by my answer, he makes a gap between us and my towel drops, leaving me completely naked, exposed, vulnerable. As if to even things out, he pulls his shirt over his head, letting me admire his amazing body, his sleeve and shoulder tattoo. Wow. His pecs are much bigger than I thought under his baggy clothes. He is ripped and my face must be a picture because he chuckles.

His soft hands slide along the skin of my back, down my waist, pulling me against him. Being skin to skin, feeling his warm body, I want more and my hands find his nape pulling him down to me.

His eyes are really intimidating but I want to be a match to him and I sustain his gaze. His lips ghost mine as if to tease me, and I feel his breath fanning my mouth. It's as if he was making sure I really wanted this. How could I resist?

Unable to hold it anymore, I pull him forcefully to kiss me hungrily.

As we kiss, grasping my ass, he pulls me against his crotch, making me feel his member hardening and I am reminded of its size in my hand last night. I am so hungry for it.

Everything is heating up now and the impatience of doing each other is obvious. Our tongues meet and my fingers twine with his locks, close to his scalp that I grab onto, breathing heavily, while stepping towards my bed.

His legs hit the edge and he sits down, me dropping on my knees automatically.

Shuffling his shorts off, I realise he's not wearing any underwear. This man's confidence!

My amusement is quickly interrupted by the sight in front of me and without thinking, like a hungry woman that I am, I take him in my hands, stroking him, making him feel good instantaneously, his soft moans blessing my ears.

He strokes my head and I take him in my mouth while staring at him, pouting my lips.

"Oh god! You're so sexy. Keep looking at me."

I do as I'm told, as I lick him and suck his crown, occasionally tasting his precum from sliding my tongue along his slit.

"Ugh... mmh... mmh..." He moans, his chin lifting up with his eyes closed.

He is so delicious, I know he's gonna take me to the seventh heaven with his gift. I throb at the thought of him pleasuring the life out of me and I take him deeper and deeper in my mouth at each thrust. I am so hungry for him that I take him so deep, I gag once I feel him at the back of my throat. He rubs my head and I look up, his dick still in my mouth.

The exuding lust in his eyes mixed with a hint of sensual weakness makes my core pulse and tells me it's my turn.

He grabs my upper arms, pulls me up and sits me on his lap. I can't help but continuing to stroke him as he pushes my breasts together and mouths both nipples sucking and nibbling them simultaneously, generating lewd moans. I can feel him harden again in my hands and am desperate for some friction.

I move higher on his thighs until my slippery folds meet his shaft and I grind on him, feeling his hardness against my sensitive bud. He feels so freaking good.

"Oh you're so ready for me aren't you?"

"I want you Jungkook. I want to feel you."

"Mmmhh... you're so smooth."

"I'm ready for you. Make me feel good. Please." I whine, seeing how eager he looks from his dark gaze.

Grabbing me by the waist, he flips me on my back in the middle of the bed and reaches for his shorts on the floor. After a second, he turns back to me, covered up and smirks at me, waiting for him needily.

Crawling over me like a panther, I get a shiver when I meet his intimidating eyes and get full view of his stunning physique. Am I really gonna have sex with him? How is it possible that I see so much desire in his eyes? I'm a normal girl, nothing special about me.

"You look so beautiful." My heart skips a beat at his words. Did he read my mind? "You know that right?" He says, now kissing my jaw line and nibbling on my earlobe igniting my ever growing desire for him, as I claw onto his neck.

I'll believe anything he says to me at this stage. No doubt in my mind. In his eyes, I'm beautiful.

His lips travelling my skin are a delight and, as he nestles between my legs, I feel his hardness sliding along my womanhood like a wave of pleasure. My body cannot wait any longer for him and I throb in anticipation until I feel him at my entrance pushing all the way in, in one go.

I don't have time to adjust to his thickness, making me whine in aching pleasure, while he devours my neck.

"Aaahhhh!" His thrusting accelerates quickly quickly as he takes me deeply. "Aaahhhh yes!!" He feels so good as he hits me.

"Is it... that good?" He asks, strained in the effort.

"Aaaaaahhh... yyesssss!!" I shout, holding onto his strong biceps.

What's going on with me? Why am I so loud? I'm never that loud! I just can't control myself. It's not like the position is particularly exotic, but he just does things to me, reaches where I don't think I've been reached before. Maybe it's everything else. His kisses, his touch, his gaze. I'm losing myself in this intoxicating pleasure and I let go.

He blesses me with his raw sexiness, his member hitting me over and over, making me feel so much bliss I feel overwhelmed in a tsunami of eroticism.

Leaning back up, he kneels and pulls my hips to his crotch, making me arch, continuing to thrust in me. His eyes tell me how sexy he thinks I am, while all I see is a god glistening with sweat and blessing me with a gift I didn't know I deserves. He's breathtaking in this light, a pure work of art. Seeing his hips undulating into me, his abs tightening at every thrust, throwing pleasure deep into my core, my body, my soul, I am in a state I've never been before. I want him to ruin me.

"Choke me." Did I just say that?

"What?" Maybe I shouldn't have. "I can if you're want me to." He says with a smirk. Oh my god I want him to.

He pulls me all the way against his chest before grabbing my ass and standing up. What... what is he doing? Mmhhh... Where are we going? How is he so strong? Mmhhh.... How is he still in me making me bounce on his cock?

"Mmhhh."

I am clawed onto his shoulders, still feeling him move in me deliciously as he walks, when I feel a hard surface on my ass. I am on the chest of drawers and he is facing me with this same dark expression on his face.

His hips move into me sensually now, his body rolls are soft, one of his hands pulling my hips against him, the other... the... other now on my throat, caressing me smoothly, yet teasing me. I swallow with difficulty, excitedly anticipating his hold and he then grasps me. He feels so strong.

When I feel him squeeze a little tighter, making my breathing a little difficult, I get an adrenaline rush running along my jawline, making me more aroused, while his trusting hits me deep and hard.

"Mmmhhh..."

"You like that?" He asks pleased.

"Yes... mmmhhhh... tighter."

I feel his fingers tightening a little more, just the right amount, just so that I can feel completely dominated and at his mercy. I feel a little high but so good.

I can tell this is exciting him too as he hits me harder and harder, grunting at every thrust and making the chest of drawers hit the wall every time. I can feel myself peaking thanks to my generous dominant and he sees it, releasing his hold on my throat but keeping the intensity of his thrusting.

"Mmmhhh! Yes... ohhh yes! Oh yes! OH YESSSS! MMMMMHHHHHHHHH!!" I climax as he now holds my hips with both hands, slamming into me. God he is so forceful, I'm not coming down.

"Ugh... ugh... ugh..."

"Mmmhhh... mmh..."

After blessing me for a while, he calms down the pace and grabs my nape, pulling me into a kiss. He's so voluptuous as he simultaneously reaches deeper and deeper, making me moan again and again in his mouth. I can tell he loves the sound of pleasuring me.

I feel like I'm gonna cum again soon and when his pace accelerates, his sexiness exudes from all his pores and I just lose it, grabbing his ass and desperately pulling him against me.

"Oh... mmmhhh... harder!" He hits me harder. "Mmhhh... faster!" He accelerates. God he feels so good.

Sweat dripping from his temples to his neck which I claw onto, twining my fingers around his nape, as he bounces me off his crotch, he blesses the both of us and our mutual pleasure resounds in the bedroom, with the sound of the furniture hitting the wall.

"Ugh... uggghhhh! Come on! Cum for me!! Be a good girl!" AHHH NOT THE PRAISE! I'm there!

"MMMHHH! MMHHH! YEAH! YESSS!! OHHHHH YYEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

"UGHHHH!! UGGGHHHHH!! MMMHHH!!" He bites his lips as I feel him twitch and release thrusting deeply a few times.

He pulls my head close to kiss him, as he continues to move in me slowly, still rubbing my sensitive bud, and I can't resist devouring his lips, thankful for such a gift, trying to catch my breath.

He eventually stops, breathing heavily and stares at me, pulling out.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

I smile thinking 'okay' is an understatement.

"I'm amazing."

"I know that!" He says implying something different to what I meant, making me chuckle. "But how do you feel?" I kiss him, brushing his hair away from his face with my fingers, staring in his eyes, then gliding my hand over his perfect chest.

"I feel very... very... satisfied." He tilts his head smiling.

"Can you stand?"

"I don't... I don't think so." I can't say that the chest of drawers was particularly comfortable and my back hurts a bit.

He picks me up like it's no big deal in his freaking strong arms. God, he's so sexy I can't believe I just had sex with such perfect specimen of a man.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

220K 8.8K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
50.4K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
151K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
617K 27.1K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...