Kacchan a day off~ *Warning s...

By Amanda_373123

Katsuki bangs Izuku on the bed after an early shift~๐Ÿ’“ BkDk pro heroes life with smut+fluff+drama+angst If y... More

Bakugou comes home with a lust~
Hitting on bed- Smut โš ๏ธ(1/2)
Mixed feelings~ โš ๏ธSmut! (2/2)
Who the fuck is she??
Take you for a joy ride~
โš ๏ธWanna ride on me~?โš ๏ธโœจ
Nighttime love!><
โš ๏ธU want a Blow Job-? โš ๏ธ
Deku is what-?โ˜ƒ๏ธ
A/N (Just asking Q about me)
โš ๏ธBAKUGOU DID WHAT? โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ป
Wait- Don't leave me...
The Beach! (1/3)
โš ๏ธThe Beach (2/3)โš ๏ธ๐Ÿฉธ*Not smut but blood-*
The Beach (3/3) Disaster
Farewell Toga
Just chilling reading my book again-
Season 2: โš ๏ธ"Bakugou's craving for s-"โš ๏ธ
Ch 18:"Kacchan Happy Birthday!(1/2)!"
โš ๏ธCh-19:"Unwrapping my gift~(2/2)โš ๏ธ"
Ch-20:"Deku got hit by a quirk(1/3)"
Ch-21: "Deku got hit by a quirk (2/3)
Special episode โœจ

The Chaos

1.9K 29 35
By Amanda_373123

Eh so TVT 😭2 people will die in this chapter and maybe another half in the next chapter. Yeah ;) I'm sorry guys. One of the Class 1 A will die so which include Bakugou and Deku 😭... BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL NOT END THIS AS MC OR MC LOVER DIE TVT. That will be too harsh lol. And I will try my best not to kill Todoroki on my way writing haha- For his fans reading this-

And before you jump right in! Most villains in my AU aren't arrested like in canon. And fights they had with Class 1 A in the past are also slightly different so hope you understand!^^

WARNING 

-SWEARING, UNCENSORED WORDS

-BLOOD, VIOLENCE, GORE AND KIDNAPPING

As the Pro Heroes and other bursts right in, they were met by the villains; Hina, Stain, Twice and Mr Compress and others. Dabi is still in the back room with Deku while Shiggy and AFO are nowhere to be found...Did they escape?

(OK SO AS I SAID IN EARLIER CHAPTERS. I AM VERY BAD AT DESCRIBING THE FIGHTS SCENES. PLS DON'T BLAME ME LOL. BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST!)

 The fight begins

Bakugou and Toga decide to take on Hina as they both know her better with the quirk. As the others also join in the fight, the villains got in-group like the format they were told. 

Todoroki also joins in later as a backup for them. Their plan was to capture her alive and to deal with the cases she had done years ago. But the plan changed after...

Bakugou POV:
"Just fucking give up. You have no chance to fight against us. Give me back my Deku".

Hina POV:
"Ara Ara~ Being Harsh here aren't we? Too bad! He already mines ~ "

Bakugou POV:
"Fucking bullshit. Deku wouldn't even like you in the first place. You just forced him from the start you bitch"

Hina POV:
"Hehe, we will see... Go, boys~"

Hina has Twice, Stain and Mr Compress to fight in the front line cus she's pretty useless in head-to-head combat. She decided to stay at the back waiting to sneak up behind and take control. 
(Sneaky little bitch huh? ;)

It was Bakugou vs Mr Compress
             Toga vs Twice
             Todoroki vs Stain 

Twice POV:
"Toga...why did you betray us?"

Toga POV:
"It was not my true attention to be a part of you guys. My goal was to take revenge on Hina... But I appreciate the time we had spent together here Twice, Thank you for being with me-" my voice cracked in the last sentence...

Toga drive forward with her knife but Twice dodged it in time. There were tears in both fighters. They didn't want to do this but they have no choice. 

It was a bit hard to deal with Stain but they have grown stronger. So does the other. 

(In my AU Stain only fought with Todoroki. That time he lost but he did some serious damage to Stain though. And he had the chance to escape from UA)

(And I upgraded Todoroki so he can now create weapons or shield with his ice/cold side. If you guys have watched Fairy Tail, yep just like Grey in there)

The battle was intense as there were past pro heroes and half of the class 1 A. Bakugou pretty much did much damage to Mr Compress and won the battle easily. Then he and Todoroki decide to team up and fight with Stain. 

As they were concentrating on the battle, Hina was in the back looking to sneak up. She found Todoroki has an open-up area while fighting, so she threw a knife in his direction where almost no one noticed it. 

Toga POV:
"HEY DODGED-" I said stopping the knife with mine and it dropped to the ground before it hit Todoroki.

Bakugou POV:
"Half and half that was close. Pay more attention." I turned to Toga and said "Todoroki and I will hold up Twice. You go deal with her...and don't you dare to lose at her"

Toga POV:
"Yes, I won't, brother... even if I die I will kill her this time for sure".

(Just wanna make things clear to you guys in case you guys are confused. So Toga needs blood to transform into that person and use their quirk if it's enough. Hina needs a piece of DNA from someone to have full control of their mind. Yes, also hallucination. Their quirk is a bit similar I guess)

Hina POV:
"Oh wanting to kill your bestie now~?"

Toga POV:
"Shut up. You were not the Hina I know from the past...I was the only one who taught you how to throw a knife Hina"

Hina POV:
"Well, thanks, I guess? Now let's see if you have improved ~"

The two enemies start attacking with their knives. That's just how they were when they first meet. Hina just needs a piece of DNA from Toga, a string of hair or just a single drop of blood or sweat is enough to activate her quirk. So Toga was being extremely careful about it while thriving her knives. They both know how to do with that but since Toga is better at it, Hina is also close to it but eventually lost. 

Toga POV:
"If you surrender, I will not cut off your head now," I said pointing at my knife near her neck which is bleeding.

Hina POV:
"he- In your dream-"

Toga POV:
"..." 

*BLEED*

Hina POV:
"W-wait YOU CAN"T KILL ME"

Toga POV:
"And why is that?"

Hina POV:
"Heh...KUROGIRI NOW!"

Toga POV:
"NO YOU-"

The portal appears and seems like she was kinda teleported to a further place where some of the class 1 A were fighting.

The girls' side had no idea that Hina was behind them...Then Uraraka was grabbed by her with her hands. There was blood sliding down Uraraka's hands and this was a perfect opportunity for her. Toga yelled to them but by that time they were too late.

Hina POV:
"AHAHAH DON'T COME CLOSER"

"Now be a good girl and kill yourself~"

Hina whispered into Uraraka's ear and by controlling her mind with the blood she got. It was too little but enough to make a command.

Toga POV:
"WA-WAIT YOU CAN'T URARAKA-"

Bakugou POV:
"FUCK GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF"

Mina POV:
"n-no please don't do it"

Everyone turned to see Uraraka holding the knife with her trembling hand pointing at her chest. It feel like the time had got slower as the others ran towards her. As the knife slowly sink into her skin, a small voice was heard.

"...T-Thank you guys for being with me-" from Uraraka.

Toga POV:
"...it can't be real-...s-she died-"

Tears were streaming down her cheek...Feeling sad, rage and Bloodthirst. Blood boiling in her vein...Trembling in anger. Without a second she breaks the glass to the ground which makes attention to her.

Toga POV:
"Hina you fuck yourself up with the wrong person..."

As she drank the blood stored in her bag, Hina turned to see it This one was surrounded by ice and was frozen. 

Hina POV:
"is t-that-"

Toga POV:
"Yeah...Your blood bag was gifted to me years ago for my thirst. Heh- I still kept that as I knew you would fucking do this"

The quirk was also activated on Toga. 

Toga POV:
"Bakugou this is our last time...Take Izuku... OUT NOW ALL OF YOU"

She yelled and charge towards Hina and pinned her down. Everyone didn't know what she's gonna do but...

Bakugou POV:
"DIDN'T YOU HEAR HER?? FUCKING OUT NOW! Todoroki comes with me to the back..."

Todoroki understood and they both went into the back to rescue Deku. Everyone was out of the building except Bakugou, Deku, Dabi, Hina and Toga.

Earlier with Deku 

I heard some noises from the front. Dabi then untied me from the rope. We were about to escape form the basement when I heard Kacchan calling my name.

"KACCHAN I'M HERE!"

Todoroki also was behind Kacchan and Dabi asked what's the situation. 

Bakugou POV:
"Deku you have to get out of here with Todoroki"

Deku POV:
"Huh? Wait what's happening? Why aren't you coming with us" I said as tears run down but I don't why. I have a bad feeling that Kacchan is gonna get hurt. 

Bakugou POV:
"Deku we have no time to explain...-Todoroki just gets him out of here, AS FAST AND FAR AS POSSIBLE. You Frankenstein too"

Todoroki nodded and carry Deku out of there. Deku was calling back for Bakugou but he didn't hear him.

"Wait this was not part of our plan- is it? What's Toga doing?"

"..."

"She's going to explode this place along with herself and Hina..."

...

words count: 1439
FUCK THAT IS SO FUCKING SAD TWT AHHHH WHY DID I WRITE THAT?? ;) 
WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE THE RESULT AS I HAVE TO GO NOW AND DO HOMEWORK IN 3 HOURS FOR TOMORROW'S CLASS. I WILL DIE IF I DON'T DO IT NOW THAT'S WHY.

SORRY GUYS! BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

AND I AM REALLY SORRY THAT I HAD TO KILL URARAKA IN HERE...

PLS DON'T BE MAD ! PLS READ TILL THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!.

This is around chapters 15- 16 so only around 4 chapters left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
106K 3.7K 36
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
146K 4.1K 58
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
828K 18.8K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.