My Hero is My Husband

By DemonEscapingReality

~ One Punch Man x My Hero Academia ~ ~ Saitama x Fem Oc ~ Saitama, his wife Alexis, and his disciple Genos... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two / Epilogue
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Four

1.9K 92 0
By DemonEscapingReality

~ mistakes have been made ~

Third Person POV

Saitama stood distraught in his place. Midoriya came running behind, "Whoa. Wh-What happened?" He stuttered, though Saitama just stared off emotionlessly, "Where's Kota?"

"He's with Aizawa, I ran into him. Where-"

"She's not here. She's gone."

There was an eerily still silence. Midoriya stiffened at the familiar feeling Saitama had given out. Especially when it came to his wife. Out of concern for Saitama, he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"They we're after Bakugo and Alexis. You have to tell Aizawa. And fast."

Before Midoriya could express his shock, or ask how he got the information, Saitama had seemed to have vanished in a blink of an eye. All traces of him standing before Midoriya had disappeared along with him. He had thought that Saitama went looking for his wife, or whoever had taken her.

Either way, Midoriya knew he had to follow his instructions. Midoriya ran back to the camp grounds but he ran into Aizawa and Kota again on the way. He rambled on and on and left quickly after his Sensei gave an order himself.

He arrived on the camp grounds out of breath, but he saw a villain about hurt Mandalay. Midoriya used his quirk and kicked him away from her. He let Mandalay know that Kota was safe, then he explained what Aizawa needed Mandalay to do.

Mandalay used her Telepath quirk to tell everyone in Class A and Class B that EraserHead granted them permission to engage in combat with the villains. She informed the students who their targets were.

They were told that Bakugo was the target.. and that Alexis had been successfully captured. This shocked them all. They're thoughts soon went to her very over protective husband.. Saitama.

~ with Saitama ~

Saitama was currently stood on the tallest mountain peak, overlooking the forested area. He had no idea where to find Alexis, but someone did.

Someone knows where they took Alexis.

The poisonous gas Saitama had noticed earlier soon dissipated quite quickly. He knew that the students in Class B were to thank for that since they were granted permission to use their quirks during combat. That also means there are less villains in that direction.

'If they're after Bakugo. Then the villains in charge will be coming after him specifically.' He thought with a hand to his chin. Saitama looked at the camp grounds, the remedial class were still in the building. They were probably being held there for their safety.

That's gonna piss off Genos.

An abrupt and deep roar got Saitama out of his thoughts. Explosions in one direction and a second roar in the other.

'That's probably where they are.' He deducted with a snap of his fingers.

And in a blink of an eye, he was inside the forested area. He saw Tokoyami's Dark Shadow towering over the metal teethed villain in a blind rage.

"Ü ÐИ M̾A̺͆T͜͡T͜͡ΣR!! IƓИIҒICA̺͆И ฿ÜƓ!!!"

Dark Shadow's voice was deep and demonic, his presence overpowering the smaller villain. Dark Shadow crushed the villains' elongated teeth with another roar. Bakugo smiled sinisterly as he whispered, "Now, finish him." But before Dark Shadow could, Saitama made his presence known, "Wait." His voice caught the attention of all the students: Shogi, Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo, and Dark Shadow himself.

They looked at him with wide eyes, Dark Shadow immediately took a step back. Todoroki was stood by Bakugo as he stuttered slightly,"Mr-Mr. Saitama?"

Saitama walked over to Dark Shadow and looked up at him, meeting his eyes. "Put him down for a second, why don't you." It sounded like a friendly suggestion, but Dark Shadow's instincts told him to do as the caped baldy says. The students were shocked at the sudden behavior Dark Shadow exhibited. He no longer seemed to be in a blind rage, more like a nervous child when they would get into trouble with their parents.

The shadowed quirk of Tokoyami gently placed the metal teethed villain in front of Saitama. As he collapsed on his knees, the villain looked up at Saitama with instant recognition and dread, "Where's my wife?" He simply asked, though the villain suddenly grew confident. 'Maybe he isn't as strong as Dabi made him to be.'

"Dead. Or wishing she was, with all the things their planning on doing to her. She sure was a cute thing."

Just as he finished his sentence, the students immediately tensed at the lack of anger Saitama showed. Saitama kept his bored look and sighed. Without saying a word, Saitama dragged the villain by the collar of his shirt, pulling him deeper into the forest. Away from the minors. Away from witnesses.

After an unnaturally still silence, an instantaneous ear piercing scream of fear and pain was heard. The student's looked in that direction and saw Saitama walking back, the villain still being dragged behind him. Though the villain seemed unharmed physically, he looked lifeless, as if his spirit had left his body.

Saitama walked over to Dark Shadow, tossing the already disabled villain at his feet. He dusted his hands nonchalantly before looking up at Dark Shadow in the eye again, "Thanks." Dark Shadow began to cower slightly, his brain telling him to run far from the caped baldy.

With Saitama, the scary shadow bird seemed feeble compared to him.

Then Dark Shadow gave immediate control back to Tokoyami. The exhausted student panted tiresomely. The other students watching were stunned to say the least. Bakugo looked from the kneeling Tokoyami, to Saitama in confusion,"What just happened?" He asked with slight frustration. Midoriya stared with awe, "Dark Shadow must have been.. afraid? Of Mr. Saitama." He answered carefully, as if he was unsure of what way to exactly described what had just happened.

"Thank you, Mr. Saitama. You saved me." Tokoyami thanked with his head bowed. Saitama's look was unreadable but he then responded, "No idea what I did, but no problem Tokoyagi!" He said with a thumbs up. The students soon relaxed, releasing a held breath. Saitama seemed like his old self, which calmed the students who were absolutely sure Saitama would've gone murder-crazy with the disappearance of his wife.

"So, our mission is to get Bakugo back to safety by serving as his protectors." Tokoyami restated once Midoriya and Shogi caught him up. Though, Bakugo didn't seem to like where this was going.

Midoriya came up with a plan and the others gave their input while Bakugo stood dumbfounded beside a thinking Saitama.

"With Saitama here now, I doubt we'll have any real trouble." Shogi pointed out. Todoroki hummed in agreement, "Although we should only use him if the trouble gets really bad. We don't want to draw anymore attention than we already have." He added, earning a nod of approval from his classmates.

Though Saitama wasn't paying attention, actually he was no longer there. Causing the students to sweat-drop nervously with the hopes of a superior helping them soon vanishing.

The group of walked through the forest begrudgingly and tiredly. But they soon ran into a full sprint once they saw Ochaco a Tsu with some girl. As soon as they approached the two girls, the blonde villainess made her escape deeper into the forest.

While the students kept up with Ochaco and Tsu, it was later discovered that Bakugo was captured by a villain called Mr. Compress. He wore a mustard yellow overcoat and a black top hat, holding a cane as he leaned against a tree on top of a branch.

"I took the lad you're talking about with my magic." He bragged as he tossed a light green marble in his hand. "A talent like his would be squandered were he cast as a hero. We'll provide him with a grander stage where he can truly shine." He informed as he clutched the marble tightly with a proud tone.

Angering Midoriya, he demanded his return, but was only met with mockery from the villain.

Shogi took notice of Tokoyami being gone. Realizing that the villain took two of their strongest classmates without a sound, they needed to figure out what his quirk was.

The villain informed the others of his success of catching their second target, telling them to meet him at the retrieval point in the next five minutes.

~ somewhere in the fire-covered part of the forest ~

"Yo! Dabi! Did you hear that! Our boy Compress totally got the job done!" Twice said excitedly with his hands in the air before he suddenly straightened up, his voice more defined, "The man certainly took his time. I was starting to get bored."

Dabi groaned, "Don't be a pain. He did a good job. Now we just have to wait for everyone to regroup here."

"Oh? So this is where they're meeting." A foreign, yet familiar voice said abruptly, startling Twice. Dabi shook his head and chuckled disbelievingly, "Of course you found us." He looked over his shoulder and saw Saitama standing there with his arms crossed.

His expression was disinterested, but Dabi could see the anger seeping from him. And it scared him.

His cape flared, as he tilted his head back in a lazy motion, though his tone was dead serious,"I know where my wife is." Dabi was caught off guard, 'How?! We haven't even had her for more than thirty minutes and he already knows where she is?!'

Twice was beyond nervous as he watched the interaction, "Oh man! Dabi, is this the husband?!" Dabi sighed deeply, "Yeah. And he'll probably kill us if we don't take him to our primary target." He answered with annoyance. Twice looked Saitama up and down, "Hero's don't kill. That goes against everything they stand for... And he's a total dork!"

Dabi ignored Twice's antics, knowing to never underestimate someone who sets off his instincts.

He felt danger around the seemingly weak baldy, Dabi knew he had to play it smart. "Since you know where she is, why aren't you running to her rescue?" He asked with a smirk. Yet, Saitama's emotionless expression didn't waver, "Who ever said she needed rescuing in the first place?"

Dabi stayed silent as his eyes went wide. Saitama didn't say anything else as he walked past the two villains while whistling a small tune. Their eyes followed him. Then there was a sudden war cry and a brutish villain came charging out of the bushes, "Don't you worry Dabi! I'll get-" The villain couldn't finish his sentence because Saitama had brought up his elbow and jerked it into his direction harshly.

The villain seemed to have exploded on the inside form the impact. Dying instantly in a bright and fiery death. The two other villains winced and cover their eyes from the bright flames that had somehow emitted from Saitama's single attack.

He didn't say anything as he continued walking away. But after a certain distance, he yelled out, "I expect her back home before dinner." He ordered, "It's Udon Noodle Night." Though his voice was light and loud, it held a deep and serious tone, containing subtle venom in his tone.

As Saitama faded deeper into the forest, Twice sighed exasperatedly, "We have his wife?! Why the hell do we have his wife?! Is she so important that we gotta risk our lives for her?!" Dabi couldn't stop his hands from shaking. He hated how Saitama had that effect over him. "We have to speak with Shigaraki. God knows what that guy would do if Alexis isn't returned." He said, trying to pull himself together, though his voice was slightly shaky.

Twice clapped his hands, "Yeah! Then we'll be able to talk some sense into him. This guy is way out of our power level!" He said while moving his hands in an overdramatized way.

Dabi closed his eyes, 'I doubt he even tried with that small fry of a villain. If he were to seriously go against the entire villain league.. I don't think there would be a league left once he's finished.'

~ what had Alexis been up to? Let's find out.. ~

Alexis had just been enveloped by Kurogiri's quirk, teleported to the League of Villains, where she stood before Skigaraki and All For One himself. "Uh? Hello?" Her voice echoed in the big and acoustical room. Alexis' eyes scanned the foreign area around her in confusion.

"So glad we can finally talk one-on-one, Mrs. Alexis." All For One's tone of voice was deep and rough, but he seemed like he was trying to be friendly. "You know me, but I'm afraid I don't know you, sir." All For One chuckled heartily, "Yes, well being in from a different universe will cause you to be unaware of the villains in this world."

Her eyebrow was now raised in curiosity, other than that, she remained unfazed, "So you know where I'm from, that doesn't answer why I am here. You're target was Bakugo and I. Bakugo I understand; you want to convert him to become a villain based on his behavior and mannerism from the Sports Festival."

"He's young so I can see how you thought he could be convinced easier, but he's not stupid so I doubt that will work." All For One was amused by Alexis' confidence as she continued, "Although, I still fail to see how I fit into this. Why am I your primary target." She asked, though it sounded like a order to be answered.

Shigaraki clapped his hands and laughed once more, "You have fire, I'll give you that." He looked at All For One, who gave him a nod of approval. This signaled Shigaraki to walk over to Alexis. She stood her ground as Shigaraki came over and grabbed her wrist with his bare hand, then he held it for All For One to see. "This is what I was talking about." He said with a prideful smirk, confusing Alexis even further since nothing special happened in her eyes.

All For One hummed in thought, "I see. So you are immune to his quirk." That sentence made Alexis' eyes narrow as she tried to follow along. Shigaraki brought up a leaf from his pocket and placed it into his hand, showing his quirk in action. The leaf died instantly, turning a dark grey before falling apart. 

It soon clicked to Alexis. "So you want to weaponize my immunity." She stated, sure she was right. All For One smiled, his eyes narrowing psychotically, "You're smart to. Your husband is one lucky man."

Alexis quickly changed the subject, "So what now?"

Shigaraki smiled maniacally as he rubbed his hands together, "Now, we get to play doctor! And you'll be our patient!" Alexis furrowed her brows, "What makes you think I'll let you?" All For One snapped his fingers and Shigaraki laughed, "Oh how I hoped you would say that!" And in came Nomu after Nomu.

They started surrounding her as All For One spoke, "You may be strong. But you are not invincible."

He and Shigaraki started leaving the room, "Bring her to the laboratory once you disable her." He ordered the Nomu's, who seemed to have had a mental upgrade since the last time they fought.

Alexis sighed, "I guess it's time to get serious, though I preferred for this to be a civil negation."

All For One turned back to Alexis last minute, "Negotiation? What could you possibly have to offer?" He asked, genuinely curious as Alexis held her hands behind her back innocently.She tilted her head to the side, giving a closed eye smile sweetly,

"Your lives."

Those two words alone sent shivers down Shigaraki, but All For One considered it a bluff and scoffed as he walked out of the room with Shigaraki following.

~ tiny time skip ~

All For One had left to attend other matters, preparing for his inevitable showdown with All Might, leaving Shigaraki to handle Alexis sadly.

Shigaraki scratched his neck insistently as he paced around the base anxiously. "Where are they with my new lab rat?!" Toga, who left the battlefield early to refrain from dying, rolled her eyes, "Chill Shigi, they'll succeed. No human can survive an attack from thirty-something Nomu's. Hell, not even All Might himself." She assured, getting annoyed with his complaints.

*BOOM*

Their heads snapped in the direction of the loud booming noise. "That's not her.. right?" Toga asked, not helping the nerves Shigaraki already had before.

The two villains looked at one another before sprinting out the lab and into the room Alexis was being held with the giant army of Nomu's. They opened the door and was met with a horrific scene of dead Nomu's and a massive hole at the side of the building where other abandoned buildings were demolished as collateral.

And no Alexis anywhere in sight.

"No, no, no. No!!"

Alexis POV

I continued running out of that blood covered place. I've never caused such a gruesome massacre. I just wanted to go home, be wrapped in my husband's arms again and never leave.

I felt terrible throughout that entire interaction. My breathing started to become uneven as the recent events flashed through my head and rain began to pour randomly.

'Being a hero sucks if that's the job description.'

Although I tried threatening them, that guy still saw straight through my bluff. Saitama always said I was a terrible liar.

'I have to get back to the training camp. Lord knows how much longer Saitama can hold his anger back. Or this universe would be in for a god-level threat.'

After running, for what had felt like forever, I stopped to calm my fast beating heart, or I'd end up having a panic attack.

But then the ground began to shake harshly. Screams of distress were heard from civilians nearby. 'What now?!' I thought to myself. I just wanted a small moment to rest. But life said no!

I was then suddenly met with a big, green, scary, yet familiar, walking sea creature who had a kings' crown on the top of its head and razor sharp teeth.

"Why hello there!"

Just as the creature reached for me, I heard something else come up next to me. I looked over and saw Mumen Rider panting heavily, already bloodied and bruised as he tugged my arm towards his bike.

"Get on!"

Before I could respond, he had already pulled me up on the pegs of his bike and rode of in a speedy hurry.

'Well, this was unexpected.'

___________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Sorry for the slow update, just wanted to give you guys something somewhat good to read!

But oh my goodness! This fanfic has reached over 8k+ readers!!!! (☆▽☆) Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this amateur fanfic!!!!

I think the chapter was a bit.. I mean really jumpy. I tried to move on quickly while still keeping some vital information in it. Overall, it could've been better in my opinion.

ʕ ﹒︣ ﹒︣ ʔ

As always, stay safe and stay tuned!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 100K 63
Behind every great man is a great woman, that's how the saying goes. But how can that apply to our favorite bald hero? Simple, what if he had someone...
58.1K 2.2K 21
Saitama - A hero for fun who has inhuman physical abilities and can defeat enemies with ONE PUUUUUNCH. Genos - A hot, edgy cyborg that can shoot lase...
115K 3.4K 20
(Y/n) is a C class hero who takes care of the people that had been hurt during an attack. She isn't a good fighter so she decided to use her medicine...
44.9K 1.6K 36
She sat in the middle the ruined city, looking at me with tears in her eyes. As an image of a smiling man is seen in a short distance. I don't unders...