Beauty & The Beast

Von drippynae

THIS IS AN INTERSEX STORY ABOUT ARI & YOUNG MA! Ari is a hardworking hairstylist. She's loving and looking fo... Mehr

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Q & A
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2
Part 2

70

2.6K 118 165
Von drippynae

September 19, 2021

Ari Pov

"Anybody hear from Kay" I ask

I know she told me not to have a baby shower but she also told me she'll come. Now here we are the day of and no signs.

"No" Essence say "but don't worry about it. Let's just celebrate"

This was already about to be the start of her pattern. Not only was it our baby shower but it was finally time for us to know what I was having. Of course everyone else knew but we didn't. Everybody has been knowing for about a week now.

I smiled a little and walked out. Seeing all the balloons brought tears to my eyes. "It's okay" I felt Tae wrap his arms around me but that just made me cry harder

She promised I wouldn't go through any of this alone.

I tried my best to just put my feelings aside and enjoy my event "oh Ari" I smiled at Kenya "I promise you look so beautiful!

"Thank you" we hug "she promised"

"Don't worry about that child of mine let's just make sure we take all the pictures and enjoy this" I can't not worry about her. She's suppose to be here!

"Please can you just call her" I tried calling her a few times when I got here but of course no answer. I'm not going to lie I have half of mind to end this right now

"I will try to get in contact with her just try to enjoy yourself" I hope she's not in jail

"Okay" I release her from the hug and started mingling with everybody

A hour in and I was ready to go get in the bed. My feet was hurting and this dress felt tight as fuck. I smiled watching everybody dance.

Even D was here and she was being so respectful. She kept her distance and I appreciate that because a few of Kay's friends was here even her taco truck working ass hoe. Which I don't know why she's here. I had half a mind to whoop her ass but whatever.

"Bitch your mother in law did the damn thing" I only laughed at Santana

"She did do good" I look around smiling

"Who paid for it" man black people are so damn nosey. I knew this question was coming

"She did actually. I don't know if Kay gave her any money but I know I didn't" she turned it down every time. Everybody was here though. Everybody that mattered minus Kay. I'll give them all up to have her here.

We haven't talked much but she knew about this. I made sure she did. I honestly just wanted her to pick me. Show me that I'm enough. It shouldn't always be the streets and me or some other bitch and me.

I show up and show out for her whenever she allows me. I chose her a long time ago. I chose her when I didn't decide to bellyflop on my staircase with Kason. It was always an option.

"That's how you know she's going to always be there" and I wouldn't have it any other way. My mom can be wicked as fuck so I'm glad my child would have at least one stable grandmother  "a fighter" he place his hands on my bump

"No choice" my baby is going to have to fight. I rather not but it's just the way this ruthless ass world is. As much as Kay is going to fight me on it my kid is going to be sheltered as fuck.

"Do you have a name" I smiled thinking about it. We had two names. Kay doesn't like the boy name that I chose but I don't care for the name she chose

"Yes I will tell y'all all about baby Ari" I rub my stomach. My baby better come out looking just like me. I'm not even joking. I want my twin this go round.

The only thing I'm willingly to allow my baby to have is them freckles!

I know that's not how it works but a girl can dream. My face with freckles is what I want to see when I'm done pushing my chubby baby out.

Ari Fletcher: Baby Ari 🤍

*****

"A boy, huh" I looked up

"Katorah" I smile "I thought you wouldn't make it"

"Hell and hot water fah you" she put her hand out "nigga let's dance"

I don't care how much my feet hurt. I grabbed her hand and allowed her to pull me to the dance floor. When she wrapped her arms around my waist I smiled "where were you"

She smiled down at me before raising her shirt up showing me the bandage "but I'm cool" she drop it

"And you couldn't pick a phone up" I ask

She pulled her phone out and pressed the power button. It's dead. "Don't be asking me about my phone and you keep telling people you single"

"I only tell the ones I know gone report that shit back to you" I admit

"Look at my nigga" she point at Bryce who was putting everything under the chocolate fountain "aye no matter nobody say I do everything I do fah my kids"

Here she goes "what does that mean"

She smiled and pecked my lips "it means what I said. I'll always think of my kids first. No matter how much people think I don't care about them. I wouldn't move in anyway to harm them"

"What are you talking about" I ask

"Everything" she smile "then nothing at the same time" She's saying nothing at all and she's scaring the fuck out of me "I love you"

"What's going on" I rather her just tell me now so when it blows up I already have an idea

"There's my favorite couple" I look up at Desiree

"Girl" I laugh

"She ain't trynna be my girl" Kay smirk looking down at me. I'm not gone lie I felt like I was on top of the world. "Ariana just wanna get all the perks of being my girl without being my girl"

I haven't gotten any perks. No dick, no threats, no cuddling. As much as I would hate to admit I've been craving her in more ways than one

"Why you not claiming my Nigga" Desiree ask

"She's not ready to come home" I smile

"I'm ready. Ain't shit out in these streets for me" Kay say

That's what I've been trying to tell her! "Sounds like you're ready"

"I am" Kay smile

"Aww" Desiree say taking pictures of us making me blush. Here is where I want to be.

Kenya walked up to us and hugged her daughter "can you charge my phone please"

"Sure chile" she gives it to her and she walks off

Something is up with this girl. She has her sweet moments but this right here is a little crazy. I enjoyed it but I'm scared as fuck.

Kay wrapped her arms around me "I ain't know y'all still talked"

"Yeah Ari my dawg" Desiree say which is true. She's cool to be around.

"Good. It's good fah her to have some real ass people in her corner that'll keep good on their word" I turned around facing her

"Ain't that why I got you" I raise my eyebrow

She scratched her head. She's hiding something "til we die"

"Then why do you keep talking like that" I ask

"I'll be back" nobody was paying attention to Desiree anymore

Everybody knows I live this bitch dirty boxers and here she is talking like she's about to die "Ariana I'll lay down and die fah you. It's always you and my kids you better know that. Stop crying. We gone try fah our girl when you drop. If you picking up what I'm dropping"

Time for me to go home and get some dick. "Come out and say it"

She buried her face on my neck "I ain't saying nothing" it's cute how she's so shy when it comes to her emotions

"Your gun is poking me" I say

"Now you know that's all me" yeah it's been a whole but not that long. I stuck my hands right in her pants "girl"

"What? Everybody know we fuck, hence the event" I pull my hand out "where's your gun"

"I'm not strapped, ain't that what you like" she's being weird as fuck "you finna let me bend you over? My dick bout hard as fuck"

"Come on" I started leading her to the back. Damn near everybody here knows how we get down so nobody bothered us.

I sat on her lap and she rubbed my ass. Her phone kept going off in the corner. "Go turn it off" and I got up to do so. BM #3 was blowing her shit up so I unlocked the phone and went to the messages. My heart literally fell to my ass. This is the icing on this cake

The picture on the screen was tearing my heart apart more and more "well we all know what this mean"

"Fuck you talking about" Kay ask

"Whoever gives Young her first girl gets the ring" I wouldn't admit it but I'm jealous. I could not come first to anything in her life. "Congratulations" I threw her phone at her and tried to walk out but she pinned me against the wall "stop" I look down to prevent from crying

The baby girl in my dreams, her other babymama, and my dumb ass still had more kids by her.

"You knew about this" but I don't know if this baby was before me. Well it honestly wasn't. She's been mine for a year now. Since the very first time she put her dick in me

"And that doesn't make it any easier" I thought I wouldn't care "invite me to the wedding"

She looked at me then back at the phone. "I ain't mean to make you cry"

"It's not the first. Won't be the last" I'm heartbroken as fuck. Some bitch is bringing her little girl in this world. Well done brought her into this world. I honestly didn't want to talk about it because I didn't want to get in my head and start wishing bad on an innocent baby.

"I think I should go" and now I felt like I had to go on fight mode. She had a baby on me

"Ain't nobody holding your bitch ass back" I wanted her to feel how I feel. I know it's wrong but I needed her to hurt.

"Chill" as soon as she grabbed my jaw to look at her that's when I punched her in the face "and you wonder why I wanna pop percs all day" and she bumped me walking out with her phone in her hand.

Now she'll be running thin between three households. She has a daughter in this world now, a lot is about to change.

For the good for some but all negative for me. It was another girl in this world who's about to be placed above me. Selfish right? I don't care. If it was my daughter it'll be different but it's not. Julissa is about to see that vulnerable state and they probably start back fucking around, if they ever stopped.

Jada pov

"Where is she" Michael ask

"Who is that" my mom ask licking her lips

I've only met Michael once. It was years ago and it didn't go well at all

Sitting on Kenya's couch with Young's arms wrapped around me "is you picking up what I'm putting down"

"Nobody is listening to you" Kenya say

"She is" Young kiss my jaw

"Jada you're so pretty" Kayleigh say

"Ain't she" Young smile

"Aw" Kenya smile

Whenever I came over here it was always a good vibe. Her family was so cozy and you wouldn't think she'll be able to get so evil when she came from nothing but love

There was a knock on the door and Kayleigh went and answered "daddy"  Young does not speak about her father so I was a little intrigued so I turned around

"Face forward" Young never moved a muscle as she talked

"I'm not your child" I say

"Jada keep it up" I didn't want to argue with her. I never do and she knows that so she takes it for granted

Facing forward not saying anything "keep it up you're going to damage that girl beyond repair" ignoring Kenya

"Michael get the fuck out" Young stood to her feet pulling her pants up

"Katorah" I still didn't turn around although I wanted to see him

"Say it again and word to my mutha imma lay you out" her accent is so thick

"That temper is going is going to be the death of you" of course she took it as a threat and hopped over the couch and started beating his ass with a glass lamp.

"Jada please help me" Kenya cried

I got up from the couch and helped her pull Young off. He had scratches everywhere and a huge gash on his head. Out of instinct I helped him up "are you fucking serious bitch"

"Do not call her that" Kenya scold

"I was only trying to help baby" I say

"Fuck you" and she left me right at her moms house

That was our first real argument and we didn't go back to the honeymoon stage after that. She just started dealing with me because I was pregnant. I should've listened to Kenya when she repeatedly told me to find better. I was in love, nobody could tell me about my baby.

"Michael you shouldn't be here" because if Young finds out Lord knows what she'll think and do

"I'm not scared of her but you are" he point "where is she"

"The baby shower I'm guessing" I shrug

"By that little Julissa girl" who the fuck is Julissa

"Who is Julissa" I ask

"Tell me you met Bryce's stepmom" Young is always a making a mess. I thought she was still with Ari

"Guess not" I shrug. I have no more fight left behind that girl. It's a forever losing battle. She won't even fight for herself

"Wow" he shake his head "her head is getting bigger and bigger. Just want to spread her seed all around the fucking world. That's why women usually don't have ducks. They aren't rational"

He's acting like he's father of the year "if she had a dad to tell her how to use a condom then maybe it'll be better"

"Can't teach that girl nothing" Michael frown and he's right she's so stubborn and hardheaded. She thinks everybody is out to get her "you know she's about get locked up"

That's news to me but not really news. She's always in some type of trouble. That's nothing new. "Why"

"Murder for a Trent" where have I heard that name? "What do you know about that" I wasn't going to say anything to him. He's not a Young fan and at the end of the day she's my babymama and as much as I hate her I couldn't throw her to the wolves.

"No I don't" I say "Michael it's was nice talking to you but you should get going" I walked him out and then walked right to my sisters room. Of course she had to move back in because without Young giving me money I couldn't pay her bills "call Trent"

She looked up at me "his phone is disconnected. I haven't talked to him in a good minute"

"I think he's dead" I know what Michael just said but he's extremely messy. Anything to knock Young off and that bitch has my kid to think about

"I wouldn't be surprised" Linda shrug

"What do you know about Trent" because maybe if I can find something out then I can tell her for her to solve it before she's behind bars again

"His dick is enormous! I'm talking baby python" Linda fall back on the bed

"Something personal like family" I roll my eyes

"He has girlfriend" of course he does! The way she talked like that was her nigga "some bitch that does hair in the city"

Then that's when all the stories start flowing in my head, what if Young killed him because Ari was creeping?

"Do you have a picture of Trent" I ask

"A video" she look at me "it's a little explicit"

"Let me see" it took her a while and she handed me her phone

I watched the video. He had just finished eating her out and his face was wet as fuck. Once his full face came into view my face scrunched up. They never said his name or at least I didn't catch it but what the fuck

"What's wrong" Linda ask

"Um? Nothing? I be back" I answer

"To get Bryce" she still doesn't understand his new living situation. I hardly understand it myself but I have no choice right now.

"Yeah" I lie and quickly walked out the house

Who the fuck is Julissa? Why the fuck Michael trying to connect her baby to Young? It's too damn much. I clicked her contact "what Jada"

"Young, what the fuck you got going" I ask

"Everything. Nothing" She's a fucking idiot "I don't have Bryce"

"When do you ever" I ask "you a deadbeat ass bitch but I didn't call you for that, you killed Trent"

"You acting like the opps and you know what happen to them" I know she killed him! I mean what he did was wrong but I didn't expect for her to get into trouble for it. She's been killing people for a while now you'll think she got it handled but obviously not she's messy in every aspect of her life.

"Your father came over" I tell her

"With that opp ass boyfriend of his" Michael has always denied that man but Young swear that fuck around

"Alone" I say "he said you're going to jail"

"Everybody say that" she's going to piss me off

"Well are you" I ask

"It's looking like it" she admit

"My nigga you have a whole ass kid! What the fuck you keep putting him through your bullshit for" I raise my voice

"I have a few kids I'm just doing what I got to do" she sound so defeated but I don't give a fuck I'm still gone get in her ass

"I don't give a fuck about none of them other kids" honestly

She smacked her lips "of course you don't. Trust if it comes down to it, me going to jail is the best in the situation"

"Why is that"  I ask

"It just is" I knew she was shrugging "but believe me you and Bryce gone be good"

"You think he'll be good without you? Go from seeing you everyday to not at all" I ask "or when he does with a fucking glass dividing y'all? Ten second ass phone calls? You are selfish"

"I promise I'm not being selfish actually this is the most unselfish ass shit I ever did" she had to be protecting someone. Young swore she wasn't going back but her ass about to be right back from the sounds of things.

"Who actually did it" I ask

"Nobody did nothing but imma protect mine" fucking Ari! She's protecting that bitch! Ari a killer? Her and Trent had chemistry I could tell

"What are you not telling me" I ask

"A lot" at least she's being honest about it

"Well, where do you want to meet? I have time to talk" And I do

"I'm not going to tell you anything. Trust me the less you know the better it'll be for you" Bullshit. She's probably just being her usual sneaky self and don't nobody got time for all that.

"I'm trying to help you. I know something about it" let's just try to pull something out of her

"What do you think you know" She laugh

"Ari killed him" I assume

She didn't say nothing for a while  "Nah she didn't. Stop trying to assume before you get somebody caught up" and she hung up

That had to be it. I have to tell Michael. Bryce doesn't need Ari in his life. He needs Young and I. His biological parents because once she has her kid then he won't matter too much to her. I'll save him the heartbreak.

My phone vibrated

Young: do whatever to see you smile

Linda sent me the screenshot of the post that Young made on Facebook. They cute for now. Just watch until Young break her down. The bitch is destructive.

It's a boy! & we even got a girl 😂 y'all asked for twins a boy and girl so basically everybody happy

Wonder what Kay got going on 🤔

Poor Ari going through it

Anybody know somebody that makes covers?

Vote & Comment

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.9K 1.3K 15
**An Academy fan fiction based on C.L. Stone's Ghost Bird and Scarab Beetle series. On the run from a group dead set on the destruction of magic, the...
6.9K 163 14
Everyone is born with a mark. These marks show that you have a soulmate.With these marks you also get powers. Some people are born with 1 , 2 someti...
248K 4.2K 43
Theo and Liam Oneshots
50.5K 2.8K 32
Hood Shenanigans You can take me out the hood, but you can't take the hood out of me 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘰𝘰𝘥 💥