Race To Her

By inkandanalysis

Get ready to experience the adrenaline-fueled double life of Elisha Mikazuki Greil, the owner of a quaint cof... More

Author's Note
I. A Year And A Half
II. Midnight
III. Mina
IV. One Step At A Time
V. Justin
VI. Again
VII. Uncle Nick
VIII. Almost
IX. Danger
X. Meeting Them
XI. Nuisance
XII. Jealousy, Jealousy
XIII. Party I
XIV. Party II
XV. Message
XVI. Two More
XVII. Truth
XVIII. Caught
XIX. Pain
XX. Stray
XXI. Acquaintance
XXII. Jackson
XXIII. Glimpse
XXIV. Reunite
XXV. Attempt
XXVII. Dream
XXVIII. Escape
XXIX. Story I
XXX. Story II
XXXI. Tranquility
XXXII. Madness
XXXIII. End
Extra
Author's Note

XXVI. Back To Them

3.3K 118 7
By inkandanalysis

CLINT POV

Waiting and sitting outside with everyone as we waited for Dr. Cho and Bruce to finish tending to Elisha.

Jolting as hearing the door harshly opened, earning each of our attention as it collided with the wall and leaving a dent on it.

Bruce walked out, sensing how close he was to transforming into hulk, everyone tensed as Natasha slowly approached him.

"Hey big guy." She said, carefully walking towards him as he faced her.

"I have to get out of here." Bruce replied and left, leaving us with utter confusion as to what happened inside the infirmary.

Seconds later, Dr. Cho appeared and exhaled a breath as she looked at us.

"How is she?" Tony asked, worriedly, everyone stood up and looked at her eagerly waiting for her answer.

"Don't make us wait." Loki said, impatiently, staring at Dr. Cho.

"She had wounds and scars that weren't properly treated and healed." She started, "She had big scars covering her back, seeming like she got it from being flogged." She added, feeling my anger slowly rise and sensing my soulmates as well.

"And a sign of rape. Cuts and scratches were also seen on her arms and legs which I already tended to." She continued, "She's stable and okay. For now, we'll have to wait for her to regain her consciousness." She said and excused herself.

Everyone was silent after hearing what Dr. Cho said.

Seconds later, Mina and a man came running towards us, "Where is she?" The man asked as we looked at him.

"Where's Mika? She's alright, right? Tell me she's going to be okay." Mina said as Natasha walked to her, hugging her as she cried.

"Who are you?" Peter asked.

"Jackson Stevens. What are you doing here?" Tony asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Where is she?" He asked as I stood up.

"That's none of your business." I answered and stood in front of him.

"Lisa is my business. She's my friend." He answered as we stared at each other.

"She's not just a friend to you. You love her." Loki said, "You're the one who hid our soulmate to us." He added as Jackson scoffed.

"Me? Hiding her from you?" He asked, mockingly.

"Jackson stop." Mina said, looking at him and shaking her head.

"It was her decision." He spat venomously, "If I know she'll be hurt again, I should've hidden her well enough from all of you." He said.

Steve strides fiercely to us, standing beside me, "What did you just say?" He asked, angrily, Jackson took a step forward and stared at Steve's eyes.

"You've all caused enough damage to her. She's hurting because of you. All of you." He replied, looking at each one of us, silence engulfed the hallway.

"You know nothing, boy." Steve said, gritting his teeth and clenching his jaw.

"And you don't know what she went through. The pain. Every episode she had every night. Her screams. You didn't hear those. You didn't witness those." He replied as they continued to stare at each other.

"Then why didn't you give her back to us?" Peter asked.

"Didn't you hear what I said kid? Or are you deaf?" He countered.

"I would watch that mouth of yours, human." Thor warned and took a step forward as Jackson scoffed, smiled mockingly and shook his head.

Mina approached him, "It's best that you rest first. I'll call if anything happens." She said.

"I won't leave Lisa here." He replied.

"Jackson, please." She said as Jackson looked at her then to us. Seeing as he shut his eyes, running both of his hands to his face and exhaled a breath.

"Fine. But you have to call me the moment she wakes up." He said as Mina nodded and he turned away.

"It's best if you don't approach Elisha anymore." Steve said, staring at his back.

Jackson stopped, "I don't take orders from you." He answered, smirking at Steve and left.

ELISHA POV

Slowly opening my eyes, letting it gradually adjust to the surroundings.

I was laying inside a room with glass wall windows in front and white curtains blocking the sunlight.

Grunting, feeling my body all sore and numb, noticing bandages on my arms and legs.

Roaming my eyes, the wall was colored with gray, a semicircular couch and a table on the right side.

Two nightstand and lamps on each and a cherry blossom chandelier elegantly hung above.

"Good morning, El." Hearing the familiar voice, a smile made its way to my face.

Closing my eyes, humming, "Good morning, Jarvis." I replied, voice still raspy and feeling groggy.

Seeing a glass of water on my nightstand, forcing myself to get up and reach for the glass, drinking the water.

Letting out a satisfied sigh after drinking, placing the glass back on the nightstand.

"Mr. Stark said to notify any of them if you wake up." Jarvis said, shaking my head.

"How long was I asleep? Are they all sleeping?" I asked.

"About 3 days now, El. And yes. All of them are sleeping in the shared bedroom. Except Peter and Loki who are sleeping in their separate rooms." He answered as I slowly stood up.

"Would you like me to tell them?" He asked.

"Please, don't. Let them have their rest." I answered.

"Will that make you comfortable, miss?" He asked, nodding my head.

"Yes." I answered.

"Very well." He replied.

"Thank you, Jarvis." I said as I drew the curtain, letting some sunlight in. 

"Anytime, El." He replied, earning a smile from me.

Sighing as I walked towards the bathroom, limping my way towards it.

Later on, staring at my reflection, as I slowly removed my bandages.

"As I expected." I mumbled, seeing the healed scratches and wounds on my arms and legs from what happened.

Undressing myself, looking at my reflection, scars littered on my stomach.

Biting my lips hard as I slowly turn, seeing my back full with scars from the torture and whippings.

Running my fingers on it feeling the rough bumps and marks on my back, a tear dropped as I avert my eyes away from the mirror.

Exhaling a breath and proceeding to take a shower.

Later on, I put on a white shirt and shorts that I found inside the closet.

Opening the glass doors onto a balcony, feeling a gust of wind passed by.

Looking down, seeing how high the tower is.

Can I survive if I jump right now?

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, darling." A deep voice said, looking over my shoulder, Loki was standing at the doorway.

Smiling at me as he slowly walked towards me and stood beside me.

"Hm. Did you think I was planning my escape?" I asked as Loki laughed and shook his head.

"No. Your mind was open. Your thoughts were loud. Besides, even if you jump from here. I'll catch you no matter what." He replied as I looked at him and our eyes met.

Sincerity dancing in his eyes as I smiled and averted my eyes.

"I thought you were still sleeping." I said.

"I don't need to sleep, my love." He replied.

"How are your wounds?" He asked as he slowly approached me, placing a hand on my shoulder as my breath hitched.

Slowly retracting his hand, "I'm sorry." He mumbled as I shook my head, looking at him as I smiled.

"Already healed." I replied as our eyes met again and without a second thought my tears flowed down my cheeks like a river.

Loki immediately engulfed me in a hug, scoping me in his arms, and slowly walked towards my bed. Laying us both down with his arm as my pillow, pulling me closer towards him as I continue to cry.

"It's alright, darling." He whispered, softly brushing my hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I mumbled between my sobs as Loki tightened his hug.

"It's okay. You're forgiven." He said, kissing my forehead. 

"I'm such a horrible soulmate. I'm sorry that you have me as your soulmate." I replied.

"Don't say such things to yourself, darling. I don't regret having you as my soulmate. Never." He answered as he held my face, lifting it letting me face him.

Tenderly running his thumb on my cheeks as our eyes met, "You've given my life a meaning, my queen. Someone who I can fight, live, and die for." He said.

"All my life I was born without a mark and as I grow up, I've accepted my faith as to not having a soulmate." He continued.

"Then the day my mark showed and met you, everything changed. You gave color to my colorless world." He added.

"Truthfully, I was mad at first. I just can't accept that I have to share you with my brother or anyone else. But I realize that I was blessed enough to have a soulmate. To have you as my soulmate. So, do not speak ill of yourself. And I'm sure that's what your other soulmates thoughts are." He said as we continued to stare at each other.

My heart swelled with warmth at his words, noticing how he gazed and ran his thumb over my lips.

Our eyes met as our faces slowly leaned forward towards each other with our lips centimeters away, "Would you like me to stop, my love?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I want to kiss you. Can I?" He asked again as I nodded my head giving him permission to continue, our lips crushed as he tenderly placed his hand on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you so much, darling. And I've been wanting to taste your lips the moment I saw you." He mumbled between our kisses.

The kiss we shared was sweet and gentle as Loki broke the kiss, both of us breathless from what happened.

"I won't let anything or anyone hurt you ever again. I will protect you with everything I can. You have my word. You have my love. You have my body and soul. You are my soulmate. My queen. And I intend to keep you safe until the day I take my last breath." He said and placed a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Oh, Loki. When did I get so lucky to have you as my soulmate?" I asked as I held his face running my thumb on his cheeks, seeing him smile.

"I'm more lucky just to have you here in my arms, darling." He answered, smiling back at him as I snuggled closer towards him.

"Sleep, my love. You need more of that." He said, "I will be here when you wake up." He added, kissing my head, humming as I closed my eyes, placing my hand on his chest as he softly gripped it, lifting it up and kissing it and placing it back on his chest.

AN:

This chapter especially the last part gave me butterflies in my stomach. Anyway, stay safe everyone. Hope everyone likes it, thank you, and good day!

:'>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 539 14
"Weird being back here given the circumstances." I say as I look around. "I don't mind." Steve says as he looks at me. The events in New York have...
170K 4.8K 71
Coward. Freak. Killer. Marie Devnner has never known a life out of the shadows; out of hiding. But a one-off encounter with a mugger threw her into...
18.2K 654 51
Steve realized the unusual feeling he had when he's near Natasha. "Is it true that my heart belongs to her now?" Steve keep asking himself, doubting...
54.5K 1.8K 38
Steve just wakes up from the ice to find everything completely different. Steve now part of SHIELD has a partner. Her name is Natasha. As the two s...