He who no one understand

By Tiffany_Henituse

One day Ron was interfilterating one of Arm's secret bases. They got news from the world tree that they must... More

Cale Henituse
chapter-1-Young master?
chapter-2-who the hell are you?
chapter-3-This is driving me crazy.
chapter-4-I will tell you.
chapter-5-I just lost fifty years of my life.
chapter-6-On one condition.
chapter-7-a baby dragon.
chapter-8-dragons are proud and selfish creatures after all.
chapter-9-stop using it.
chapter-10-benign smile.
chapter-11-shut up you punks.
chapter-12-fate
chapter-13-how many times do I have to say?
chapter-14-how complicated this whole thing is.
chapter-15-aren't you coming in?
chapter-16-I must be going crazy.
chapter-17-his attribute is present
chapter-18-now let's get started.
chapter-19-he is targeting me.
chapter-20-a special core to power up.
chapter-21-down the drain instantly.
chapter-22-cale is exhausted.
chapter-23-greeting mother, father.
chapter-24-there is no way.
chapter-25-cale has given up.
chapter-26-cale just smirk.
chapter-27-the molan household.
chapter-28-you got caught.
chapter-29-his hairs and eyes change.
chapter-30-a golden plaque please.
chapter-31-raon connect it.
chapter-32-look forward to it.
chapter-33-mary seem to be the women's name.
chapter-34- the human world.
chapter-35-this is getting strange.
chapter-36-drained out today.
chapter-37-the next battlefield.
chapter-38-please don't worry.
chapter-39-just what the hell happen.
chapter-40-some work to do.
chapter-41-an invisible dragon.
chapter-42-the delicious food.
chapter-43-glowing gold.
chapter-44-super rock.
chapter-45-dragons do keep their words.
chapter-47-cursing in his head.
chapter-48-the ancient powers.
chapter-49-everything turn black.
chapter-50-what the fuck.
chapter-51-they can be with Cale.
chapter-52-teleport him here.
chapter-53-rok-soo-hyung.
chapter-54-cale asked.
chapter-55-a death sentence to me.
chapter-56-don't hate me.
chapter-57-then shall we start?
chapter-58-from the clock.
chapter-59-I've had some fun.
chapter-60-money is water.
chapter-61-goodness.
chapter-62-cale mumble.
chapter-63-Raon would always made comments.
chapter-64-one of Cale's people.
chapter-65-might not notice anything.
chapter-66-he has something to do.
chapter-67-until after I was already stuck.
chapter-68-crown prince Valatino.
chapter-69-the sky eating water.
chapter-70-doesn't felt normal.
chapter-71-you fucking bear bastard.
chapter-72-cale frowns.
chapter-73-it's quite a mystery.
chapter-74-lead the way.
chapter-75-alberu sigh.
chapter-76-golden plaque it is.
chapter-77-Cale's mysterious clock in his pocket.
chapter-78-cale felt a headache coming.
chapter-79-is it just me?
chapter-80-this old butler.
chapter-81-his one and only god.
chapter-82-came prepared.
chapter-83-he smile like that.
chapter-84-let's start.
chapter-85-everything went dark.
chapter-86-Lemon tea.
chapter-87-letting you go.
chapter-88-drunk crown prince.
chapters-89-Wa-
chapter-90-so hard to understand.
chapter-91-who is Raon?
chapter-92-an unlucky bastard.
chapter-93-back at Eruhaben.
chapter-94-can only sigh.
chapter-95-teleport us Eruhaben-nim.
chapter-96-lion's den.
chapter-97-puzzel city.
chapter-98-occur ouside.
chapter-99-cale cut off.
chapter-100-On his face.
Kim rok soo no!
Proud hyung.
THE END
fallen angel
Joke
Jail
1.04k special
roses
Favourite
Brain

chapter-46- let the game begin.

5.7K 357 49
By Tiffany_Henituse

Cale then sit up which Eruhaben helped. Then he look toward Eruhaben and sigh.

"Please don't do that you will make the childern worry." Eruhaben scoff in disbelief.

"I will tell you eveything Eruhaben-nim." "You better tell me everything. Or do you want to feel a dragon's rage."

Cale just smile then he immediately turn serious. "I actually have thirteen ancient powers if you count the bind that I inherited by my blood."

"Ho." Eruhaben was in disbelief. He know how weak Cale's plate was he was surprised that Cale plate was bale to hold that much ancient power.

"Well three were gifted to me by someone." Eruhaben scrunch his eyebrows.

"Is that even possible?" Cale nodded. "Well those three power are not exactly ancient powers but they are something different.

They are called abilities or something like that." Eruhaben sigh. Never in his almost one thousand years has he ever witness something like this.

Then he gesture Cale to continue. "With my bind, that include four. The five natural attribute ancient powers, it would made nine.

I also has a healing power as well as two more natural attribute ancient powers. And a power similar to dragon fear.

With that all it would made thirteen. I think that is all." Cale look to Eruhaben to see him looking at him with a smile.

Then Eruhaben shake his head. "It seem that you truly are an unlucky bastard. And how are you fine right now."

"I am currently using my rock power to hold my plate while I work for this week.

I actually have no plans to use my powers in the beginning but things just got out of control and I ended up using it.

As I already explain before. My bind power has five stages. I have reached fourth stage just a few minutes ago.

It wouldn't be hard to reach the fifth stage now. Once I am done with it I will probably faint for a couple days after all this."

Eruhaben frown as he listen to Cale's words. He was going to faint because of overusing of his powers.

And right her he is just acting like it was as easy as breathing air. "I will do it."

Cale look back at Eruhaben in confusion. "I will guard you until everything is over.

Choi Han is needed for this mission as I oy hold some minor things. I can protect you."

Cale was surprised. He didn't expect that Eruhaben wild offer to guard him.

But this is better. Now don't have to suffer while being held by that punk. What if that punk change his mind ad throw him off the tower or something?

Eruhaben was more safe than that punk so CLae was very happy. "Thank you Eruhaben-nim.

Then it would be my pleasure." Eruhaben then held one hand out. "Promise me one thing first. Promised me that you won't fight."

Cale just nodded. "I promised that I will not fight during it. Also I can't reveal myself can I.

We would be going live to the whole continent on this fight. It would be troublesome if I get reveal.

So I am thinking of going there undercover." It was true they will be revealing to the entire continent about the evil deeds that the alchemist bell tower has been doing.

Communication devices will be set up all over the place. This was Cale's plan to promote the 'heroes.'

And Cale was deciding to went invisible since Cale still has this iffy feeling.

Since the battle in the Jungle and the Caro kingdom Cale has been having this iffy feeling.

And Cale was someone who trust his guts to the maximum. So Cale will be going with invisibility magic.

Eruhaben was satisfied at Cale's answer. He was glad that Cale will finally be resting. So he just smile and patted Cale's head.

"Stick close to me. This time I will not let you out of my sight." Then Eruhaben got up and open the door.

"Rest for now. I will wake you up once eveything was ready." Cale just happily nodded.

Then night came as Eruhaben came into Cale's room and wake him up. As well as feeding him dinner.

After eating a call came to tell them that eveything was ready. Cale got up and get ready.

But in the end Eruhaben just change him with magic since Cale was staggering, which Eruhaben caught him thankfully.

So right now Cale got teleported while leaning in Eruhaben's arms, carrying him in a princess carry.

Choi Han and Raon immediately ran to them as they appear. Cale turn to Freesia.

"Is everything ready." Freesia just smile very widly and nodded. Cale smirk.

"Human are we scamming someone?" "Shall we let the game begin?."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2.1K 13
[Completed] *Spoilers Ahead for Trash of the Count's Family* *Fanfic*
11.4K 685 19
〔 Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) 〕 Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...
263 27 2
TCF dimension had a chance to peak in the future when the overseer of dimension invited them to her realm. [The soul swap will not be revealed so the...
26.9K 2.2K 26
Waking up as a Chibi... Honestly, at this point in life, nothing can shock that red-haired noble anymore. Obviously not after everything that he went...